Total Posts:34|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Cake and eat it too?

Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:42:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Seems the best solution is to quit making cakes with writing on them or for special rituals.

Just let Little Debbie handle the cake part as they can be bought for a reasonable price in many locations with some open 7 days a week/24 hours.

And as a BONUS they come individually wrapped for freshness and great taste.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:53:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

No d head, marriage in my world is based on love, what a goose.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:58:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A bakers sexual preferences have nothing to do with whether he can bake a decent cake or not.
A bakers biases will only affect his own income and reputation if he refuses to sell his wares to certain people.
All actions have consequences. People are free to do what they like because they all face the consequences of their actions sooner or later.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:06:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Since when is a bakery Gay or Christian or Muslim?
Do bakeries in your area put up signs saying Gay Bakery.... Christian Bakery....Muslim Bakery.. .Buddhist Bakery, etc?
Do you go into a bakery and ask about the owners religious beliefs or sexual orientations before you buy something from the bakery?
If you go to a bakery and order a cake does the owner ask you to provide evidence of your sexual orientation or religious beliefs before he will sell you a cake?

Stupid is as stupid does.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:30:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:06:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Since when is a bakery Gay or Christian or Muslim?
Do bakeries in your area put up signs saying Gay Bakery.... Christian Bakery....Muslim Bakery.. .Buddhist Bakery, etc?
Do you go into a bakery and ask about the owners religious beliefs or sexual orientations before you buy something from the bakery?
If you go to a bakery and order a cake does the owner ask you to provide evidence of your sexual orientation or religious beliefs before he will sell you a cake?

Stupid is as stupid does.

There are businesses I do not use because of thier ties to extreme islamist. Maybe I'm the weirdo for seeing what a company supports and funds.

As for baking a cake the bakers in both situations disagree with the message to be written on the cake. I think the pro-gay bakeries should be fined 135 thousand dollars. The law as it is enforced is enforced equally.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:54:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cake is not good for people anyway so we could just make it illegal and that would open up a new job market for special cake agents with fines and penalties for the law breakers and make money that way from cake just as they did with booze.

Maybe if we get rid of the cake then people won't have it to cause bakery disputes and then people will grow up and get real?

maybe not....
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:00:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:30:14 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:06:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Since when is a bakery Gay or Christian or Muslim?
Do bakeries in your area put up signs saying Gay Bakery.... Christian Bakery....Muslim Bakery.. .Buddhist Bakery, etc?
Do you go into a bakery and ask about the owners religious beliefs or sexual orientations before you buy something from the bakery?
If you go to a bakery and order a cake does the owner ask you to provide evidence of your sexual orientation or religious beliefs before he will sell you a cake?

Stupid is as stupid does.

There are businesses I do not use because of thier ties to extreme islamist. Maybe I'm the weirdo for seeing what a company supports and funds.

All people are free to support or not support any business they choose to support or not.

As for baking a cake the bakers in both situations disagree with the message to be written on the cake. I think the pro-gay bakeries should be fined 135 thousand dollars. The law as it is enforced is enforced equally.

Fined for what? Baking a cake or decorating it with writing?
Is there a law against baking a cake or writing on it?
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:05:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
This has little to do with cake making. It has to do with the religiously & sexually confused wanting something to argue about.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:06:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:54:18 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
Cake is not good for people anyway so we could just make it illegal and that would open up a new job market for special cake agents with fines and penalties for the law breakers and make money that way from cake just as they did with booze.

Maybe if we get rid of the cake then people won't have it to cause bakery disputes and then people will grow up and get real?

maybe not....

Maybe then the immature will find something like bread and water to argue about and will refuse to sell bread and water to anyone with sexual orientations or religious beliefs which are not the same as theirs. Let them all starve to death or die of thirst.
No wonder the world is starving and thirsty when people wish to destroy everyone who is not like them or have a different perspective on life than they do.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:17:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

You have to tell yourself that don't you. Cause if allowing same sex marriage is so destructive to everything that is good and pure you are justified.......in the name of stopping such "destruction"

I bet in your life time you have come across racist claims, such as the races should not mix, ergo no mix race marriage. I bet also you have come across about all the harm that would come about if such a thing was allowed to happen..........they were full of sh*t of course.

But same sex marriage ? yup, end of the world as we know it.

I mean a lesbian woman can marry a gay man cause that is one man and one woman and thus protects all that is good and wholesome BUT if we allow one gay man to marry another gay man.........WON"T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Posts: 6,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:47:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

What a thoroughly unpleasant bigoted individual you are.
Garbanza
Posts: 1,997
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 4:31:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not having a cake won't stop people getting married though. I suppose it's like a florist refusing to sell flowers to someone who's going to take them to her sister who's just had an abortion. It's silly. I can understand a doctor refusing to perform abortions or a priest refusing to marry certain kinds of couples on principle because in both cases they're doing the defining act. But the cake makes no difference, so it doesn't make sense to refuse to provide it.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 5:51:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Only evil bigots would think homosexuality was wrong.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 7:06:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

As someone working with disabled people I find your constant talk about normal, abnormal, aberrant behavior, etc to be utmost disgusting.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:12:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 7:06:02 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

As someone working with disabled people I find your constant talk about normal, abnormal, aberrant behavior, etc to be utmost disgusting.

The guy has a very sick mind!
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 11:36:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom.

I wasn't aware there were religious restrictions on baking cakes? Could you point us to the relevant verses, please?

Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

I've added a few of the many verses regarding homosexuals, which of course you nor anyone else can follow simply because the state government has created laws so that you can't put people to death because they're gay. But, because you can't kill them, you decide to support the non-selling of wedding cakes, instead.

So, as you can see, it's not a matter of separation of church and state, it's a matter of trying to discriminate and hurt them in other ways. Hence, the state government has to step in again to remind you of this fact and are forced to create anti-discrimination laws so you can't hurt others with the justification of these verses.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

1 Timothy 1:10 "The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine"

Jude 1:7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

And, why not? Anti-discrimination laws apply to all.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

Yes, the verse above plainly describe gays as being an abomination, equivalent to, murderers, liars and even sorcerers that deserve only the eternal fires of hell. This is the barbaric mindset you wish to defend as "healthy socially normal behavior?" LOL.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

And as usual, you go of on a tirade of the absurd completely oblivious to the fact that men and women, regardless of whether they are married or not will indulge in bestiality, polygamy, etc.

And, you sound like you would be one of the first to step up and cast a stone.

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

Sorry, but only the first of your reasons is valid, and we can see by the verses above, your religious tenets are barbaric and against the law.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Yeah, like the former has anything at all to do with the latter.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:22:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:00:29 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:30:14 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:06:15 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Since when is a bakery Gay or Christian or Muslim?
Do bakeries in your area put up signs saying Gay Bakery.... Christian Bakery....Muslim Bakery.. .Buddhist Bakery, etc?
Do you go into a bakery and ask about the owners religious beliefs or sexual orientations before you buy something from the bakery?
If you go to a bakery and order a cake does the owner ask you to provide evidence of your sexual orientation or religious beliefs before he will sell you a cake?

Stupid is as stupid does.

There are businesses I do not use because of thier ties to extreme islamist. Maybe I'm the weirdo for seeing what a company supports and funds.

All people are free to support or not support any business they choose to support or not.

that is how capitalism works. But that is not what happening. instead of boycotting or using consumer power to encourage or discourage business practice, these LGBTQI groups are funding and pressuring the law to trample on small business rights and individual freedoms.


As for baking a cake the bakers in both situations disagree with the message to be written on the cake. I think the pro-gay bakeries should be fined 135 thousand dollars. The law as it is enforced is enforced equally.

Fined for what? Baking a cake or decorating it with writing?
Is there a law against baking a cake or writing on it?

This is not difficult. In Northern Ireland a bakery was fined for refusing to write "support gay marriage" on a cake.

So these other bakeries should be in just as much trouble for NOT writing "Gay marriage is wrong"
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:41:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:17:42 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

You have to tell yourself that don't you. Cause if allowing same sex marriage is so destructive to everything that is good and pure you are justified.......in the name of stopping such "destruction"

I bet in your life time you have come across racist claims, such as the races should not mix, ergo no mix race marriage. I bet also you have come across about all the harm that would come about if such a thing was allowed to happen..........they were full of sh*t of course.

But same sex marriage ? yup, end of the world as we know it.

I mean a lesbian woman can marry a gay man cause that is one man and one woman and thus protects all that is good and wholesome BUT if we allow one gay man to marry another gay man.........WON"T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN !!!



Nothing is going to stop two gay people from f--king each other. Or even living together. Homosexuality isn't new.

Personally I don;t think marriage is any of the governments business. The state laws on marriage and divorce are ridiculous. Essentially an unquestionable welfare program for single mothers. (I seen a military friend of mine lose his children to a crack addicted wife and had to pay an enormous child support to keep up her "accustomed level of life".)

On your own property you can let your 10 year drive your car. A driver license is a certificate form the state saying you can do something. Like a medical license to do medicine, or a business license to do business. Honestly every is license crazy. the first marriage license was issued by the state to allow a slave owner to marry a slave. If the state is issuing out marriage licenses then these licensees should encourage the best scenario.

But I say what business is it for the state to allow me to get married? I feel none. However I also have a belief that over the course of all written history marriage has been between man and woman.

but don't worry the hypocrisy of the gay lobbyist will continue. Gay "marriage" will become legal. The federal government loves it. It extends the power of the federal government over state issued contracts, children from gay parented homes are something like 4 times as likely to be on welfare, more likely to be unemployed, 4 times more likely to be forced into a sexual encounter, 10 times more likely to have been "touched sexually by a parent or other adult caregiver."

That's the kind of people "progressive" policy produce. (heterosexual families don't fair much better under liberal policies either)
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:44:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:47:02 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

What a thoroughly unpleasant bigoted individual you are.

I'm not hateful. I'm being realistic.

Marriage, even in the pederasty and sapphic greek culture, was defined as a union between a man and a woman.

Children from homosexual households are more likely to have problems and sexual issues than married biological parent households. Those are facts. Not homophobia.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:48:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 5:51:50 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

http://shoebat.com...

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

Only evil bigots would think homosexuality was wrong.

I don't think it is ideal.

I don't think anyone should be forced to celebrate it.

I don't think less than 2% of the population should dictate was normal is. Kind of goes against the definition of "normal".
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:53:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 7:06:02 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

As someone working with disabled people I find your constant talk about normal, abnormal, aberrant behavior, etc to be utmost disgusting.

I'm speaking English. not politically correctness spun vagueness.

Does someone having one arm normal? Is it ideal?

No that's why it is called a disability, a handicap, ect... All the words are about a loss of function or capability the MAJORITY of humans have.

That's what the words mean. I don't treat disabled people as if they are freaks, or weirdos, I treat people as human beings, the same way I want to be treated.

And if I am treading down a path that is more likely to lead to an early death, mental and physical disease... I would welcome someone informing me of that. And I would hope such actions not be glamorized and force to be cheered about.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:03:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 11:36:32 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom.

I wasn't aware there were religious restrictions on baking cakes? Could you point us to the relevant verses, please?

It's on the message the cake sends. A message the people running the bakery do not support due to religious views.

And in common hypocritical style, the pro-gay people running their respective bakery were some how free to refuse making messages they disagreed with.


Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

I've added a few of the many verses regarding homosexuals, which of course you nor anyone else can follow simply because the state government has created laws so that you can't put people to death because they're gay. But, because you can't kill them, you decide to support the non-selling of wedding cakes, instead.


I never said or thought gays should be killed. Do you think psychopaths should be killed?

So, as you can see, it's not a matter of separation of church and state, it's a matter of trying to discriminate and hurt them in other ways. Hence, the state government has to step in again to remind you of this fact and are forced to create anti-discrimination laws so you can't hurt others with the justification of these verses.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

1 Timothy 1:10 "The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine"

Jude 1:7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

And, why not? Anti-discrimination laws apply to all.

It is unconstitutional if the law forces anyone to make statements they don't agree with, support any message that goes against their religious beliefs, or forces them to participate in an event they find religiously counter tot heir beliefs.

That's the point of this argument. You say the christian bakeries need make gay wedding cakes. WELL BY WHAT argument do you have for the gay bakeries refusing to write the "gay marriage is wrong" message?

NONE. because you don't care about equal enforcement of law. you don;t care about the constitution being the basis for all law. NO you only care about attacking Christianity in any disguise you can pull off.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:31:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 7:06:02 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

As someone working with disabled people I find your constant talk about normal, abnormal, aberrant behavior, etc to be utmost disgusting.

I'm speaking English. not politically correctness spun vagueness.
There is nothing vague about refusing to use terms like 'aberrant behavior'.
I am the last person to correct others who say "person with down-syndrome" instead of "person with trisomy 21" or some redundant terminology, but it is a minimum of decency to not speak of others using a undoubtedly very negatively connotated language.

Does someone having one arm normal? Is it ideal?
Ideal would be to be able to fly.

No that's why it is called a disability, a handicap, ect... All the words are about a loss of function or capability the MAJORITY of humans have.
Do you speak of other who say need glasses as aberrant and abnormal in the same way you speak about LGTB people? No? Is it maybe because people like you perpetuate a socially constructed view on disability and normality?

That's what the words mean. I don't treat disabled people as if they are freaks, or weirdos, I treat people as human beings,
Then perhaps you should stop complaining about LGTB people.

the same way I want to be treated.
You would be fine with being called "abnormal" when you differ from other people's subjective standards of normality?

And if I am treading down a path that is more likely to lead to an early death, mental and physical disease... I would welcome someone informing me of that. And I would hope such actions not be glamorized and force to be cheered about.
What does this have to do with anything I said? Have you ever entertained the possibility of others actually making informed decisions?
Your constant need to patronize others won't get you anywhere.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:48:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:03:19 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 11:36:32 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom.

I wasn't aware there were religious restrictions on baking cakes? Could you point us to the relevant verses, please?

It's on the message the cake sends. A message the people running the bakery do not support due to religious views.

Perhaps, you may want to read this, it talks about the many traditions and reasons for wedding cakes.

"In the medieval era, wedding cakes were constructed in rolls and buns that were laid on top of each other. The groom and bride would attempt to share a passionate kiss on top of the stack of rolls to ensure fertility and have good fortune.

In other countries, the wedding cake is broken over the bride"s head to ensure fertility and bring good fortune to the couple"


http://en.wikipedia.org...

And in common hypocritical style, the pro-gay people running their respective bakery were some how free to refuse making messages they disagreed with.

No idea what you're talking about.


Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

I've added a few of the many verses regarding homosexuals, which of course you nor anyone else can follow simply because the state government has created laws so that you can't put people to death because they're gay. But, because you can't kill them, you decide to support the non-selling of wedding cakes, instead.


I never said or thought gays should be killed.

But, those verses and others like them demand that you kill gays. Aren't you arguing from a position of "religious principles"? Those are the principles.

Do you think psychopaths should be killed?

Does it look like I a have a holy book in which God demands I kill psychopaths?

So, as you can see, it's not a matter of separation of church and state, it's a matter of trying to discriminate and hurt them in other ways. Hence, the state government has to step in again to remind you of this fact and are forced to create anti-discrimination laws so you can't hurt others with the justification of these verses.

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them."

1 Timothy 1:10 "The sexually immoral, men who practice homosexuality, enslavers, liars, perjurers, and whatever else is contrary to sound doctrine"

Jude 1:7 "Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire."

Revelation 21:8 "But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the detestable, as for murderers, the sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death."

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

And, why not? Anti-discrimination laws apply to all.

It is unconstitutional if the law forces anyone to make statements they don't agree with, support any message that goes against their religious beliefs, or forces them to participate in an event they find religiously counter tot heir beliefs.

So, the religious beliefs that command you to kill gays, that considers them the same as murders and liars is unconstitutional. And you are being forced to accept that gays should not be killed for being gay and are not the same as murderers and liars.

That sure is a strong defense.

That's the point of this argument.

Yes, the cherry picking of Biblical hatred and bigotry towards others who don't share those beliefs.

You say the christian bakeries need make gay wedding cakes.

No, just make and sell wedding cakes, which is what they do as a business.

WELL BY WHAT argument do you have for the gay bakeries refusing to write the "gay marriage is wrong" message?

No idea what you're talking about.

NONE. because you don't care about equal enforcement of law. you don;t care about the constitution being the basis for all law. NO you only care about attacking Christianity in any disguise you can pull off.

LOL. Sure, we're the ones attacking Christianity, it's certainly not Christianity attacking gays.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:01:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:31:56 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:53:54 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 7:06:02 AM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:

As someone working with disabled people I find your constant talk about normal, abnormal, aberrant behavior, etc to be utmost disgusting.

I'm speaking English. not politically correctness spun vagueness.
There is nothing vague about refusing to use terms like 'aberrant behavior'.
I am the last person to correct others who say "person with down-syndrome" instead of "person with trisomy 21" or some redundant terminology, but it is a minimum of decency to not speak of others using a undoubtedly very negatively connotated language.

Have you looked up aberrant. Homosexual behavior, bestiality, necrophilia, ect.. all fit into the category of aberrant.


Does someone having one arm normal? Is it ideal?
Ideal would be to be able to fly.

Nice dodge, but it is generally not difficult for the common person to know what is normal healthy physical attribute compared to a deficiency.


No that's why it is called a disability, a handicap, ect... All the words are about a loss of function or capability the MAJORITY of humans have.
Do you speak of other who say need glasses as aberrant and abnormal in the same way you speak about LGTB people? No? Is it maybe because people like you perpetuate a socially constructed view on disability and normality?

No, some people cut their arms off to be disabled. They need psychological help and treatment. Some people constantly think they are fat despite their physical appearance, they need mental health help. Some people want to use surgery to change their gender (presumably because they think their depression stems from being the wrong gender) they too need psychological help. Some hospitals have stopped performing gender reassignment surgeries because they have discovered it to be a poor treatment for the individual.

Nice for you to bring up glasses. On driver license there is a spot to require a person to wear corrective lenses. The law states that the person is not allowed to drive unless they take steps to correct their abnormality.


That's what the words mean. I don't treat disabled people as if they are freaks, or weirdos, I treat people as human beings,
Then perhaps you should stop complaining about LGTB people


the same way I want to be treated.
You would be fine with being called "abnormal" when you differ from other people's subjective standards of normality?

Equivocation error. Just because a standard is assigned subjectively does not mean it is not based on goals for social stability and health.


And if I am treading down a path that is more likely to lead to an early death, mental and physical disease... I would welcome someone informing me of that. And I would hope such actions not be glamorized and force to be cheered about.
What does this have to do with anything I said? Have you ever entertained the possibility of others actually making informed decisions?

It is a perfect example of what we are talking about. IF I am performing actions they are highly likely to be detrimental to my overall health, I would think it appropriate for the rest of society to explain so.

homosexual households are such actions.

Your constant need to patronize others won't get you anywhere.

I'm far from superior. I have my own vices. I don;t see my self as any better than any homosexual person. Can you communicate and discuss a disagreement without your position being expressed in emotional arguments, and without thinking the opposing position is rooted in an emotional hatred?
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:09:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:01:39 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Have you looked up aberrant. Homosexual behavior, bestiality, necrophilia, ect.. all fit into the category of aberrant.
For this alone you fall out of the category of people worth responding to.
Perhaps one day you will arive in the 21st century.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:10:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 1:48:15 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/7/2015 1:03:19 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 6/7/2015 11:36:32 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:


You say the christian bakeries need make gay wedding cakes.

No, just make and sell wedding cakes, which is what they do as a business.

WELL BY WHAT argument do you have for the gay bakeries refusing to write the "gay marriage is wrong" message?

: No idea what you're talking about.

You keep avoiding the point of this post.

Gay people sought lawsuits against bakery that refused to write on a cake "support gay marriage".

For the sake of equal enforcement of the law,

The Gay bakeries that refuse to write "gay marriage is wrong" should be fined as well.

Businesses are not the government. Separation of church and state does not apply. Freedom of speech and religion do.
Mhykiel
Posts: 5,987
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:12:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 2:09:59 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/7/2015 2:01:39 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Have you looked up aberrant. Homosexual behavior, bestiality, necrophilia, ect.. all fit into the category of aberrant.
For this alone you fall out of the category of people worth responding to.
Perhaps one day you will arive in the 21st century.

You should cease to respond if you can not articulate a rebuttal based on reason and logic.

You should abstain from commenting if your only "justification" for something is an emotional feeling.

I do not hate gay people. But I think it obvious you hate religious people.
Nac
Posts: 326
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 2:45:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 12:10:10 AM, Mhykiel wrote:
Some around here say a bakery owner has too make a wedding cake for a gay couple. That it is there job and no religious freedom. Of course this is a erroneous interpretation of separation of church and state. Which explicit applies to congress and only inherently applies to state government.

https://research.archives.gov... Title II, Sec. 201 on page 3 is normally the reason why we wish for homosexuality to be recognized. Someone's own personal biases has been deemed an invalid reason to refuse to provide someone service under this law. This establishes a precedent for compelling a business to serve people from a group which they personally have a distaste for.

Anyways asking a gay bakery to make cakes for religious or traditional values is not equally protected.

I suppose because it would constitute hate speech under R.A.V. v. City of St. Paul (http://en.wikipedia.org...), but I do think this case is difficult. It could be seen as hate speech from the other perspective as well.

This is just an agenda to force the greater population to celebrate abnormal aberrant behavior. To force everyone to accept it and cherish it as healthy socially normal behavior. When it is not.

For what reason would you say this?

When asked to describe a woman, does one answer: well she can have 1 or 2 heads, a woman can have 1 vagina, 0 sexual orifice, or both penis and vagina, she can have no arms, 1 or 2 arms.

This is because I have seen no case in which a person would like to remain as such. I would personally not care if one did, however. I have known people with one arm, and I see no reason to call them unnatural. I have no bias against them.

No. Noone describes a woman like that. Why? because although a phenotypical woman can have abnormalities as listed, we easily recognize is normative and what is not. And in similar fashion LGBTQI want to force everyone to see aberrant behavior as normal and to celibate a wedding based on abnormal unions.

Would you condemn the acceptance of a person with no arms? If a person has been born without arms and they wished to receive the same treatment a person gets simply for being a person, would you be in opposition to it?

When "marriage" is removed from the one man and one woman union in the hopes of producing children ( a definition based on natural facts)... marriage has to be redefined as a union for sexual gratification. And that definition means there is no boundary to exclude bestiality, polygamy, 2 women and 2 men, ect...

I am for LGBTQIA rights, and I do not define marriage in this fashion. I define marriage as a legally identified union between two or more legally consenting parties. I see no reason why this is invalid.

http://shoebat.com...

Although I have stated that I agree that both sides may be classified as hate speech, I would like to note that the traditional marriage cake was asked for in the US, and the anti-homophobia cake (as the news story puts it) was in Ireland. From https://en.wikisource.org...(original_text)#FUNDAMENTAL_RIGHTS, an original text of the BUNREACHT NA h"IREANN, Ireland's constitution, "The right of the citizens to express freely their convictions and opinions. The education of public opinion being, however, a matter of such grave import to the common good, the State shall endeavour to ensure that organs of public opinion, such as the radio, the press, the cinema, while preserving their rightful liberty of expression, including criticism of Government policy, shall not be used to undermine public order or morality or the authority of the State."

This creates a stricter interpretation than the US constitution.

Though this does not directly apply to the case you describe, it does denote a more communitarian state than the US.

It is against my religious beliefs to do anything that advocates behavior that is against my religious tenets, destructive to individual health, destructive to the family unit.

And, as Daniel explained, your religion also mandates the killing of homosexuals.

Exodus 21 also discusses slavery as being legal.

The point that I am attempting to make here is that the law of the land supersedes
the laws of any holy book. When religious beliefs encroach on the rights of others, they are outlawed.

And if a gay bakery can refuse to write pro-conservative heterosexual statements,then it is only fair for Christian and Muslim bakeries to refuse to make a gay wedding cake.

I still agree, but it needs to be shown that a contradiction was made with this concept that can not be chalked up to differing societal frameworks.