POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 12:24:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/7/2015 10:17:24 AM, bulproof wrote:
And?

did you create it or it popped out of nothing by a mysterious magic?
Never fart near dog
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:13:02 PM
And?

I prefer the term manifest. The universe if a manifestation of my god.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 1:27:29 PM
And?

This is how my God did it.

My God works on the Planck scale, just like a photon. My God is one Planck length.

Because of this very small scale, it took my God an infinite amount of time to form enough energy to reach high enough temperatures that allowed Him to break free of the pressure of space, accomplished through expanding that single Planck length of high energy in all directions. Thus, the Big Bang. My God therefore inhabits every part of the universe at the same time.

Since my God can only work at the Planck scale, He must allow the laws of physics to form His creations as He is incapable of working at our scale, which we often refer to as the Macro-scale. This is why the laws of physics that govern us don't apply to my God, He is particle and wave, mass and energy, with and without reference frame, relative and absolute, bozon and fermion.

That said, God is the entire universe, hence it is actually us who are but a miniscule part, completely insignificant to the dualism of the grandness and austerity of God.

His creations are everywhere in the universe, all evolving at various stages under various conditions. Earth alone boasts tens of millions of species, but the entire universe has many trillions of times over that number, made from an array of various elements.

My God has no desire for praise or worship, these are meaningless to Him. He is not omnipotent or omniscient. His only form of interaction with us is is the firing of neurons in our brain for which he guides us with compassion and inquiry.

My God does not find lost car keys or wallets.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
4runner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:50:49 PM
At 6/7/2015 1:27:29 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
And?

My God works on the Planck scale, just like a photon. My God is one Planck length.

Because of this very small scale, it took my God an infinite amount of time to form enough energy to reach high enough temperatures that allowed Him to break free of the pressure of space, accomplished through expanding that single Planck length of high energy in all directions. Thus, the Big Bang. My God therefore inhabits every part of the universe at the same time.

Since my God can only work at the Planck scale, He must allow the laws of physics to form His creations as He is incapable of working at our scale, which we often refer to as the Macro-scale. This is why the laws of physics that govern us don't apply to my God, He is particle and wave, mass and energy, with and without reference frame, relative and absolute, bozon and fermion.

That said, God is the entire universe, hence it is actually us who are but a miniscule part, completely insignificant to the dualism of the grandness and austerity of God.

His creations are everywhere in the universe, all evolving at various stages under various conditions. Earth alone boasts tens of millions of species, but the entire universe has many trillions of times over that number, made from an array of various elements.

My God has no desire for praise or worship, these are meaningless to Him. He is not omnipotent or omniscient. His only form of interaction with us is is the firing of neurons in our brain for which he guides us with compassion and inquiry.

My God does not find lost car keys or wallets. : :

God had His prophets write that he created everything. He created you too.
4runner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 8:52:42 PM
And? : :

Our God created Heaven and the Earth but He created it without form. This means the earth is formless unless observed as physicists have been telling us.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 9:07:23 PM
I don't exactly think He created the universe, I think He is the Universe. He was the first and He will be the last.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 9:30:32 PM
And?

Your god is indistinguishable from your brain. My God has left a historical record going back 35,000 years of inspiring spiritual consciousness in human beings of my God's Plan for humanity. Your god dies with you. My God lives on forever in the hearts and minds of billions.

But you're forgiven for telling us lies about even your god as you are an ignorant atheist who doesn't know much of anything about God or Spirit or spiritual reality so your own brain is all you have to go with. Good luck there..
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/7/2015 9:57:16 PM
Gnostics always said Creation began by thought alone. The '50's Star Trek forerunner movie, "Forbidden Planet" showed us the way: create a machine that transforms thought into matter, the Krell Machine. But watch out for our IDs, can be nasty creatures..

I could use a Krell Machine myself as an artist as I can't reproduce with paints and brushes what I see in psychedelic imagery, it's way beyond mine or any artist's skill. Think Avatar times 10. Art in the future will be brain hooked up visionaries as that is the only way to see the incredible infinite world where colors and images come from. Once the first psychedelic visionary artist gets hooked up to machinery that can project hallucinogenic imagery onto a screen, that's the end of gallery art and paintings in two dimensions.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 9:41:33 AM
At 6/7/2015 9:30:32 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
And?

Your god is indistinguishable from your brain. My God has left a historical record going back 35,000 years of inspiring spiritual consciousness in human beings of my God's Plan for humanity. Your god dies with you. My God lives on forever in the hearts and minds of billions.

But you're forgiven for telling us lies about even your god as you are an ignorant atheist who doesn't know much of anything about God or Spirit or spiritual reality so your own brain is all you have to go with. Good luck there..

You have been given the opportunity to explain your spiritual reality, but have not done so, hence whatever you say about it is just a delusion in your head, perhaps requiring medication. But, if you ever feel the urge to start communicating with others, you can explain yourself here:

http://www.debate.org...

If not, then anything you say about your so-called spiritual reality is just mumbo jumbo and will be duly ignored as such.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/8/2015 9:44:38 AM
At 6/7/2015 9:33:08 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
My God is Us and here's how We created the Universe: Go to: http://biomystic.org...

Pure crap, it is meaningless drivel without an explanation to your so-called spiritual reality. Are you going to man up and explain yourself or continue wallowing in delusion?

http://www.debate.org...