Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

From Issac to Ishmael @ 911

the-good-teacher
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Twin Towers were Symbolic of Solomon's Temple (The Gate), other land marks include the Golden Gate bridge (Twin Towers) "The Gate Sopping Mall" (Saudi) http://www.thegate-qatar.com...

Once Solomon fell into Egyptian Satan Worshiping ways, God departed from the Temple before it was destroyed as he Promised he would.

Solomon was of the promised seed of Abraham through his second son Issac, Muslims follow the line of his first son Ishmael, thanks to the teachings of their prophet Mohamed.

The Attack on "The Gate" = "Towers", came on day of New Year (NY) 9/11 (Egyptian) ,
It symbolised fall of the Temple of God, and now the Mosque (Seed of Ishmael) replaces it.

It's not rocket science, Freemasons such as the US Government UK Government, and Monarchy worship Satan, here's an image link to their very own version of the towers relating to the Temple plus some additional info on how it dovetails perfectly!
http://muskoka-parrysoundmasons.ca...

the whole plan is a massive Jigsaw puzzle eventually revealing a very evil and unpleasant picture
I do expect a mixed reaction from this post, but they are all welcome !

911 in relation to 911;-
9/11 1609 Whilst working for the Dutch navy Captain Henry Hudson (British) sailed (on the ship named "Half Moon" = Masonic) into Hudson bay (as we now know it) and discovered Manhattan Island.

On 9/11 1941 the Pentagon (inverted pentagram = Masonic) first came under construction

Munich Olympic Games (Symbolised by five interlocking coloured rings = imperialism = Masonic) in 1972 was introduced to the world's first act of terrorism, (Killing 11 people) - the Games were due to end on 9/11

9/11 New York, pentagon, and terrorism, where have we heard that before ?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 2:24:22 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:
The Twin Towers were Symbolic of Solomon's Temple

Where I stopped reading.
kfc
the-good-teacher
Posts: 444
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 2:34:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 2:24:22 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:
The Twin Towers were Symbolic of Solomon's Temple

Where I stopped reading.
Reply:-
That's where you started to read ! or did you read it in reverse ?
tBoonePickens
Posts: 3,266
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 3:03:37 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
How about the 13 Jews that control the world from a cave in Israel? Tell us about that one too!
WOS
: At 10/3/2012 4:28:52 AM, Wallstreetatheist wrote:
: Without nothing existing, you couldn't have something.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 8:51:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Munich Olympic Games (Symbolised by five interlocking coloured rings = imperialism = Masonic) in 1972 was introduced to the world's first act of terrorism, (Killing 11 people) - the Games were due to end on 9/11

Wow... this is just so wrong... so uneducated... Terrorism has been around for literally THOUSANDS of years.
InsertNameHere
Posts: 15,699
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 8:59:14 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 8:51:26 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Munich Olympic Games (Symbolised by five interlocking coloured rings = imperialism = Masonic) in 1972 was introduced to the world's first act of terrorism, (Killing 11 people) - the Games were due to end on 9/11

Wow... this is just so wrong... so uneducated... Terrorism has been around for literally THOUSANDS of years.

I think he's referring exclusively to Islamic terrorism.
JustCallMeTarzan
Posts: 1,922
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/11/2010 10:55:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 8:59:14 PM, InsertNameHere wrote:
At 8/11/2010 8:51:26 PM, JustCallMeTarzan wrote:
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:

Munich Olympic Games (Symbolised by five interlocking coloured rings = imperialism = Masonic) in 1972 was introduced to the world's first act of terrorism, (Killing 11 people) - the Games were due to end on 9/11

Wow... this is just so wrong... so uneducated... Terrorism has been around for literally THOUSANDS of years.

I think he's referring exclusively to Islamic terrorism.

Which has ALSO been around for literally THOUSANDS of years. Though arguably the Jews started it... =P
DATCMOTO
Posts: 6,160
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/16/2010 2:38:23 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 8/11/2010 2:21:45 PM, the-good-teacher wrote:
The Twin Towers were Symbolic of Solomon's Temple (The Gate), other land marks include the Golden Gate bridge (Twin Towers) "The Gate Sopping Mall" (Saudi) http://www.thegate-qatar.com...

Once Solomon fell into Egyptian Satan Worshiping ways, God departed from the Temple before it was destroyed as he Promised he would.

Solomon was of the promised seed of Abraham through his second son Issac, Muslims follow the line of his first son Ishmael, thanks to the teachings of their prophet Mohamed.

The Attack on "The Gate" = "Towers", came on day of New Year (NY) 9/11 (Egyptian) ,
It symbolised fall of the Temple of God, and now the Mosque (Seed of Ishmael) replaces it.

It's not rocket science, Freemasons such as the US Government UK Government, and Monarchy worship Satan, here's an image link to their very own version of the towers relating to the Temple plus some additional info on how it dovetails perfectly!
http://muskoka-parrysoundmasons.ca...

the whole plan is a massive Jigsaw puzzle eventually revealing a very evil and unpleasant picture
I do expect a mixed reaction from this post, but they are all welcome !

911 in relation to 911;-
9/11 1609 Whilst working for the Dutch navy Captain Henry Hudson (British) sailed (on the ship named "Half Moon" = Masonic) into Hudson bay (as we now know it) and discovered Manhattan Island.

On 9/11 1941 the Pentagon (inverted pentagram = Masonic) first came under construction

Munich Olympic Games (Symbolised by five interlocking coloured rings = imperialism = Masonic) in 1972 was introduced to the world's first act of terrorism, (Killing 11 people) - the Games were due to end on 9/11

9/11 New York, pentagon, and terrorism, where have we heard that before ?

People hold onto conspiracy theories to numb grim reality; the world is an unsafe place in the hands of Gods enemy, Satan.

There are no patterns, just injustice, murder, and betrayal: BUT a day is coming when ALL these things will be reckoned! God IS just!
The Cross.. the Cross.