Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Why didn't God create heroes and Pokemon?

ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
dee-em
Posts: 8,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

He did. They're in the other universe as a backup.
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
ClashnBoom
Posts: 886
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 5:58:29 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

He did. They're in the other universe as a backup.

Then now my life purpose is to make a universe jumper device.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
dee-em
Posts: 8,003
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 6:42:41 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2015 5:58:29 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

He did. They're in the other universe as a backup.

Then now my life purpose is to make a universe jumper device.

Since we are in the religion forum, a prayer to God might be more appropriate (and as likely to give you the desired result).
Fatihah: It's like your mother making spaghetti and after you taste it and don't like it, you say "well my mom must not exist". Not because their is no logical evidence but because she doesn't do what you want.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 13,644
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 9:39:59 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

I'm Batman.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,924
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 9:43:01 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 6/10/2015 9:39:59 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

I'm Batman.

Lol, Siri calls me 'Batman' thanks to my sons..
The moment you declare a set of ideas to be immune from criticism, satire, derision, or contempt, freedom of thought becomes impossible. - Salman Rushdie

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. - Bertrand Russell