Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Why didn't God create heroes and Pokemon?

ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM
At 6/10/2015 3:44:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
Why didn't God make superheroes and Pokemon? This is a serious question. I mean life would be much better if I could meet Batman and the Flash while on my journey to be the very best.

He did. They're in the other universe as a backup.
Fu-Ming: "So explain to us how wasps look like wasps 100 million years later. I'll wait".
Me: What part of the theory of evolution states that a species must change? I'll wait.
Fu-Ming: *crickets*
ClashnBoom
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 5:58:29 AM
At 6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM, dee-em wrote:

Then now my life purpose is to make a universe jumper device.
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 6:42:41 AM
At 6/10/2015 5:58:29 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:
At 6/10/2015 4:53:19 AM, dee-em wrote:

Then now my life purpose is to make a universe jumper device.

Since we are in the religion forum, a prayer to God might be more appropriate (and as likely to give you the desired result).
Fu-Ming: "So explain to us how wasps look like wasps 100 million years later. I'll wait".
Me: What part of the theory of evolution states that a species must change? I'll wait.
Fu-Ming: *crickets*
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 9:39:59 AM

I'm Batman.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
There would be peace if you obeyed us.~Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/10/2015 9:43:01 AM
At 6/10/2015 9:39:59 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I'm Batman.

Lol, Siri calls me 'Batman' thanks to my sons..
Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects.