Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Guys Sociopaths are Heroes

Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Outplayz
Posts: 1,264
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 9:50:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

Every personality is needed. I do not subscribe to your thoughts of binding a human being. It is actually offensive that you would think anyone should be removed. Who are you to say this.

Your subject on sociopaths is interesting. I read about a neurosurgeon testing his own family and comparing brains to a sociopaths. He found in his research that his own brain was the same as a sociopaths. He also admitted that if he hadn't been raised the way he was, things could have been much more violent. I think his analysis was interesting. It became apparent that we are responsible for pushing people over the edge ... we are responsible when we think another should be removed. We are all powerful. I dare you to intrude on my world ... for you will have met Lucifer. Stop your poisonous thoughts, and learn to just sit and listen. If you don't like what you hear, there are 7 billion other people you can talk to. My point is, look for the love in others not binding thoughts.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/12/2015 10:23:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

So your argument is that because certain sociopaths are more successful, therefore all non-sociopaths should be eliminated? The fact that you personally perceive one group to be superior is not a reason to eliminate anyone who is not part of that group.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
FaustianJustice
Posts: 6,205
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:10:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

The reason why the sociopaths have been successful is because of the no sociopathic to exploit. Calling sociopaths more intelligent based on successful behavior, however, might be a bit of a reach.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 11:36:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

Are you trying to tell us that you're a sociopath?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:03:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Poor little vox would love to be a hero and all of his fantasies could them come to fruition. Now that is funny.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:11:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

Really?

"It is proven that sociopaths are superior humans?"

Source please? Links?

Do you even know what constitutes a sociopath? Tell me, and I'll tell you how accurate your description is.

Do you know that the difference between a sociopath and a psychopath is? Or if there even is one?

We get 'em in here at the VA almost daily. I was married to one: for about two years, five years ago.

Your experience with them?

How about NPD? DO ya know what that is? How do those guys differ from socios? Or do they?

To be continued.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:12:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also...bizarre OP for you, being a Christian and all.

What would your Jesus say about your claim that all non-socios should be eradicated like vermin.

Or are ya just yankin' our chains?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:40:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And...um...this thread is on the Religion Forum....exactly why again?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Fly
Posts: 2,042
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:54:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

"I'm Donald Trump, and I approve this message."
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,370
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:42:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/12/2015 9:50:56 PM, Outplayz wrote:
At 6/12/2015 9:15:21 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
It is a proven fact that sociopaths are superior human beings sociopaths are more successful in being financially successful in life richer people are less likely to end up in prison therefore, sociopaths are less likely to end up in prison prisons are filled with those hypocrite non-sociopaths
sociopaths are more intelligent and it just shows that if everyone were sociopaths we'd all be better off indeed sociopaths are heroes and non-sociopaths are vermin that need to be removed from civilized society

Every personality is needed. I do not subscribe to your thoughts of binding a human being. It is actually offensive that you would think anyone should be removed. Who are you to say this.

Your subject on sociopaths is interesting. I read about a neurosurgeon testing his own family and comparing brains to a sociopaths. He found in his research that his own brain was the same as a sociopaths. He also admitted that if he hadn't been raised the way he was, things could have been much more violent. I think his analysis was interesting. It became apparent that we are responsible for pushing people over the edge ... we are responsible when we think another should be removed. We are all powerful. I dare you to intrude on my world ... for you will have met Lucifer. Stop your poisonous thoughts, and learn to just sit and listen. If you don't like what you hear, there are 7 billion other people you can talk to. My point is, look for the love in others not binding thoughts.

1. Artificial selection is a real thing and weak traits will be removed from our species in time. If you do not like that, I'm sure the enivitability of your morals becoming obsolete will comfort you.

2. Lucifer is the Demon of Pride and one of my patrons. I am sure he'd hate you stealing his name, pleb.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:43:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 1:40:14 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
And...um...this thread is on the Religion Forum....exactly why again?

Because this is where people go to troll.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:44:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!

Does it shock you how long that took?
Next time, warn me and we can bet on it.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 2:46:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!

Then you should refrain from mentioning legitimate psychological conditions of which you know nothing.

As far as mental health among christians: Are you aware that in our DSM-V--which is a sort of bible for Psychiatrists--they have now listed Religious Obsession as an actual mental illness?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Vox_Veritas
Posts: 7,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 3:01:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:46:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!


Then you should refrain from mentioning legitimate psychological conditions of which you know nothing.

I know a fairly good bit about sociopathy. As described, sociopaths are more intelligent than the average Joe. They are easily bored, have very few (if any) true friendships, and enjoy manipulating people.

As far as mental health among christians: Are you aware that in our DSM-V--which is a sort of bible for Psychiatrists--they have now listed Religious Obsession as an actual mental illness?

While I'm sure some people have this, I'm also sure that most devout Christians do not have a "mental illness". Even if the brain were altered by religious practice, it'd likely be an alteration allowing for a closer relationship with God, which would be the opposite of an illness.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Outplayz
Posts: 1,264
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 4:01:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Artificial selection is a real thing and weak traits will be removed from our species in time. If you do not like that, I'm sure the enivitability of your morals becoming obsolete will comfort you.

2. Lucifer is the Demon of Pride and one of my patrons. I am sure he'd hate you stealing his name, pleb.

1) Never said there is anything wrong with evolving as a species.

2) How can i hate me for stealing my own name?
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 8:55:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 3:01:42 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:46:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!


Then you should refrain from mentioning legitimate psychological conditions of which you know nothing.

I know a fairly good bit about sociopathy. As described, sociopaths are more intelligent than the average Joe. They are easily bored, have very few (if any) true friendships, and enjoy manipulating people.

As far as mental health among christians: Are you aware that in our DSM-V--which is a sort of bible for Psychiatrists--they have now listed Religious Obsession as an actual mental illness?

While I'm sure some people have this, I'm also sure that most devout Christians do not have a "mental illness". Even if the brain were altered by religious practice, it'd likely be an alteration allowing for a closer relationship with God, which would be the opposite of an illness.

Your description of idiopathic behavior comprises about 20% of the widely-accepted clinical definition. It is not in and of itself wrong, but is still a gross simplification.

For example: it described traits that probably hundreds of thousands of non-sociopaths have. In fact, it sounded a bit like yours truly! LOL

As far as most christians not being mentally ill...I will agree to that.

Except for the Young Earthers and the biblical literalness, that is. With all the vast proof that refutes those things, I maintain my long-held opinion that those folks often harbor delusional ideas of such magnitude so as to equate them with being psychotic--or at the very least neurotic.

Guess what the most common delusion is for Schizophrenics? Along with Delusions of Grandeur and Paranoia?

Yep;;Religious fervor.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
bulproof
Posts: 25,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 8:02:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/13/2015 2:17:25 PM, Vox_Veritas wrote:
At 6/13/2015 2:09:30 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
I'm pretty sure Vox is mirroring his statements about sociopaths with the atheist claims (atheists are more successful, less likely to commit a crime, more educated/intelligent, etc.).

Somebody actually got it!

Actually theists often claim that without their god and fear of an afterlife of punishment they can't see any reason not to be a psychopath.
What is wrong with that type of psychology, because it seems to be prevalent in especially the christians we see on here, got anything that makes sense?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin