WHY? do those of the many avoid me, EE

Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 1:02:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I know the correct answer.

It is because I have a very solid foundation and those of the many have a tough TIME dreaming up something to "tease" me about.

If you look at most ALL the chatter around here and else where, people point their fingers and EXPOSE the deceptions and lies of others as others expose their deceptions and lies.

In politics there is mostly name calling and pointing out the other sides mistakes while each "side" hasn't much of anything GOOD to say about their side. When I would ask people why they picked the political beliefs they did, most would say something along the lines of the other "side" is worse and they are better. But they can't tell you much more then parrot talk beyond that as most don't have a clue as to just WHY they believe what they do beyond the childrens games that so called adults play.

We find the same with the religions where they talk about the EVIL things that other religions do and they have just make believe and pretend good things to say about their religions. That their religion has more cup holders then all other religions.

Then we look at the religion v.s. the science minded. They do the same. They point out the other "sides" make believe and pretend and then have their versions of make believe and pretend that they try and use to support what they say they believe.

I understand all that superstitious inspired ?thinking? as I see it all around me as I don't do make believe and pretend realities well as I AM a grown and mature person that left the ways of children and their make believe and pretend realities behind.

Even tho I explained in good detail WHY most avoid me.

You still won't have a clue as your superstitious beliefs will get in your way telling you that I AM the devil or I'm insane or such.

The world is a crappy place as most choose to have it that way more then not.

The many LOVE their fantasy and fiction, make believe and pretend.

I don't do make believe and pretend reality as that is for little children, daydreamers and the others that choose with their free will choices to be in denial of the truth that EXPOSES the deceptions and lies called good.

So if there be a few among you that could grasp what I wrote, now you know WHY most avoid the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies.

The TRUTH is inside us and ALL around us, but MOST CHOOSE to be in denial and reject the TRUTH that gets in the way of their ESCAPE from themselves and all else that they don't like.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 9:31:49 PM
At 6/13/2015 1:02:27 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

It is because I have a very solid foundation and those of the many have a tough TIME dreaming up something to "tease" me about.

If you look at most ALL the chatter around here and else where, people point their fingers and EXPOSE the deceptions and lies of others as others expose their deceptions and lies.

In politics there is mostly name calling and pointing out the other sides mistakes while each "side" hasn't much of anything GOOD to say about their side. When I would ask people why they picked the political beliefs they did, most would say something along the lines of the other "side" is worse and they are better. But they can't tell you much more then parrot talk beyond that as most don't have a clue as to just WHY they believe what they do beyond the childrens games that so called adults play.

We find the same with the religions where they talk about the EVIL things that other religions do and they have just make believe and pretend good things to say about their religions. That their religion has more cup holders then all other religions.

Then we look at the religion v.s. the science minded. They do the same. They point out the other "sides" make believe and pretend and then have their versions of make believe and pretend that they try and use to support what they say they believe.

I understand all that superstitious inspired ?thinking? as I see it all around me as I don't do make believe and pretend realities well as I AM a grown and mature person that left the ways of children and their make believe and pretend realities behind.

Even tho I explained in good detail WHY most avoid me.

You still won't have a clue as your superstitious beliefs will get in your way telling you that I AM the devil or I'm insane or such.

The world is a crappy place as most choose to have it that way more then not.

The many LOVE their fantasy and fiction, make believe and pretend.

I don't do make believe and pretend reality as that is for little children, daydreamers and the others that choose with their free will choices to be in denial of the truth that EXPOSES the deceptions and lies called good.

So if there be a few among you that could grasp what I wrote, now you know WHY most avoid the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies.

The TRUTH is inside us and ALL around us, but MOST CHOOSE to be in denial and reject the TRUTH that gets in the way of their ESCAPE from themselves and all else that they don't like.

20 hours after you asked the question and they are obviously still ignoring you.
It just goes to show that they do not consider you to be part of their peer group.
Either that, or you make yourself so invisible that they are unaware of your presence.

The kindy kids tend to ignore grown up company that won't play their games with them. OR If you do play games with them they complain that you are cheating and not playing by their rules.

You need to play "I got your nose" a bit more often rather than play hide and seek.
However, they do tend to get bored with most games after a while so they will ignore whatever they consider to be boring.

They also don't seem to like the games of "I AM god" and you are not, because they want to believe god is not a visible man.
They want to believe he is an invisible magic man.

Therefore you need to prove you are invisible and prove you have magical super powers like superman before they will believe you are a god.

Their preconceived ideas of gods get in their way.

I know you don't take it personally so just go back to being the invisible man behind the curtain and say BOO every now and then.
Sooner or later someone will be curious enough to peek behind the curtain and see you hiding there.

I think they are missing out a great treasure by avoiding you.

Their loss. They have no clue what excitement they are missing.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 1:55:34 AM
I do like to be like the silent thunder now and then and let the dreamers know that I AM watching.

It makes some grow a tiny bit and some a tiny bit later.

I learn many things from the sound of silence as not many listen that closely and realize what they are missing.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 2:02:46 AM
as I read your post and wrote mine it made me think of this song by Paul Simon...

Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

In restless dreams I walked alone
Narrow streets of cobblestone
'Neath the halo of a street lamp
I turned my collar to the cold and damp
When my eyes were stabbed by the flash of a neon light
That split the night
And touched the sound of silence

And in the naked light I saw
Ten thousand people, maybe more
People talking without speaking
People hearing without listening
People writing songs that voices never share
And no one dared
Disturb the sound of silence

"Fools", said I, "You do not know
Silence like a cancer grows
Hear my words that I might teach you
Take my arms that I might reach you"
But my words, like silent raindrops fell
And echoed
In the wells of silence

And the people bowed and prayed
To the neon god they made
And the sign flashed out its warning
In the words that it was forming
And the sign said, "The words of the prophets are written on the subway walls
And tenement halls"
And whispered in the sounds of silence
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 5:23:45 AM

Not in my case, E-E. I'm not interested in teasing, except with friends. I don't reply to your posts because for the most part, they don't interest me, and I don't personally think there's anything I could say that might help you.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 7:08:09 AM

Do you know the correct question?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 8:17:58 AM
At 6/14/2015 7:08:09 AM, drpiek wrote:

EE: Sure I do, forwards, backwards and sideways.

do you?
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 8:37:01 AM
I think we had this conversation before. You said you were a struggling artist and did not care to marry or collect children. This would put you in the category of 'common masturbator' which is why you are largely ignored. No one is interest in how you deal with your boredom.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 8:40:49 AM
WHY? do those of the many avoid me, EE
Maybe because you are a self absorbed pratt.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 10:26:02 AM
I AM a great fisherman as I get a few nibbles and catch a snoddler now and then.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 12:32:17 PM
At 6/14/2015 10:26:02 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM a great fisherman as I get a few nibbles and catch a snoddler now and then.

Fish will bite anything. It is humans that are shunning and ignoring you. That is what your OP title is lamenting about.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 1:22:57 PM
At 6/14/2015 8:17:58 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

do you?

Sorry, "do you?" is not the correct question.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 2:32:48 PM
At 6/14/2015 8:17:58 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

do you?

If only your mind was as flexible as your throttling skills.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 4:49:48 PM
your acting like puppy people whimpering with your tales waggin nervously behind.

not sure of yourselves, are you...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 1:03:45 AM
The puppies are very lovingly paying you some attention in order to explain why they mostly ignore you, even if they are just making up excuses.

They still have no clue what they are missing.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:19:12 PM
WARNING

if you are at all superstitious and READ THIS

YOU MUST

forward this message to at least TEN others that are smarter then you or you will have BAD LUCK for a spell.

this is a SERIOUS matter for those that believe in good and BAD LUCK.

BONU$
forward this special message to 5 others that are smarter then the other ten and you can WIN a GET OUT of BAD LUCK $PELL for a prayer or a song.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 11:34:52 PM
What happens if the superstitious puppies cannot find ten others smarter than themselves?
Can they forward it to ten less smart and get the same result and win the GOOD LUCK jackpot or will that void the good luck charm because they are barking up the wrong trees?
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 9:53:30 AM
I generally try to avoid people that I find engage in pseudo philosophical, egocentric nonsense. 'Nuff said.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 6:36:24 PM
you can't help it as it's in your programing that you designed and only YOU can FIX the problem with your lack of self confidence and assurances.

When a persons head isn't filled with superstitious nonsense it leaves plenty of room for what the many of the confused call EGO.
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 8:11:10 PM

Breath mints?
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 11:29:33 PM
At 6/26/2015 8:11:10 PM, ironslippers wrote:

Breath mints?

flatulence?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 11:40:14 PM
At 6/26/2015 2:31:56 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
it's a horse apiece.

In that case why bother forwarding anything?
Might as well leave the result to fate or lady luck or whatever other names she goes under and save all the energy of copying and pasting for something more worthwhile like making your own dreams come true. ;-)
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/26/2015 11:42:45 PM
At 6/26/2015 11:29:33 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 6/26/2015 8:11:10 PM, ironslippers wrote:

Breath mints?

flatulence?

Smellavision?