Total Posts:21|Showing Posts:1-21
Jump to topic:

Why do you love god when satan doesn't ...

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 11:47:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
threaten anyone but your god threatens everybody?
Isn't satan a better supernatural entity than your god? Who has killed more humans? Your god or his satan?
Your god has killed every person and animal who has ever lived, not a very nice fellow really is he?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:10:32 PM
At 6/13/2015 11:47:08 AM, bulproof wrote:
Isn't satan a better supernatural entity than your god? Who has killed more humans? Your god or his satan?
Your god has killed every person and animal who has ever lived, not a very nice fellow really is he?

I cannot work out what is supposed to be loveable about the Biblical deity?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/13/2015 12:33:48 PM
At 6/13/2015 12:10:32 PM, JJ50 wrote:

I cannot work out what is supposed to be loveable about the Biblical deity?

Don't you think his various versions of infanticide are somewhat cute? He seems pretty enamoured of the practice.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 7:27:06 AM

Because God is good, loving and righteous and tells the truth. I don't see truth and righeousness threatening. Why do you?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 7:42:25 AM
At 6/14/2015 7:27:06 AM, 12_13 wrote:

Because God is good, loving and righteous and tells the truth. I don't see truth and righeousness threatening. Why do you?

Infanticide and genocide are loving and righteous HOW?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 7:43:40 AM
Eternal torture is loving and righteous HOW?
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 9:09:28 AM

God gave this world to Satan to manage, so blame all that is evil to him. Obviously you're satanic and brainwashed and hold no authority to make the introductions, but I do. So if you'd like to know what's funny about this whole situation, it's because he doesn't even know your name, yet you still beg from your knees to unzip his jeans. Stop being such a homo already.
Nac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 1:17:26 PM
At 6/14/2015 9:09:28 AM, Serato wrote:

God gave this world to Satan to manage, so blame all that is evil to him. Obviously you're satanic and brainwashed and hold no authority to make the introductions, but I do. So if you'd like to know what's funny about this whole situation, it's because he doesn't even know your name, yet you still beg from your knees to unzip his jeans. Stop being such a homo already.

In your theology, God gave this world to Satan? Why?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 1:45:03 PM

God gave this world to Satan to manage, so blame all that is evil to him.

That's the point, we do blame God for giving this world to Satan, yes, indeed. God is to blame entirely.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Double_R
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/14/2015 5:52:47 PM
God gave this world to Satan to manage, so blame all that is evil to him.

So what can we blame the all knowing all powerful creator of everything for?
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 1:57:58 PM
At 6/14/2015 7:42:25 AM, bulproof wrote:

God is not murderer. God has given life, so He has every right to decide how long it lasts. There is no good reason why God must give more than what He gives.

But what was your opinion about abortion and euthanasia, do you accept those?

Bible tells that people can be destroyed in hell and hell is second death. I don"t see how death people would suffer. If I am wrong and they suffer, I think it is because they are finally totally separated from God as they wish and get what they want. Without God and without living according to God"s will, life would be eternal suffering.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Matt. 10:28-31

Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.
Revelation 20:12-15
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:02:59 PM
At 6/16/2015 1:57:58 PM, 12_13 wrote:

God is not murderer. God has given life, so He has every right to decide how long it lasts. There is no good reason why God must give more than what He gives.

Bible tells that people can be destroyed in hell and hell is second death. I don"t see how death people would suffer. If I am wrong and they suffer, I think it is because they are finally totally separated from God as they wish and get what they want. Without God and without living according to God"s will, life would be eternal suffering.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father. But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire. If anyone was not found written in the book of life, he was cast into the lake of fire.

You didn't answer my questions.
Loving and righteous how.
You people are beyond stupid.
12_13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:12:00 PM
At 6/16/2015 2:02:59 PM, bulproof wrote:

Ok, sorry, I taught it was obvious. Sorry. My answer is, Infanticide and genocide are not loving, when:

Infanticide = murder of a child
Genocide = murder of a particular ethnic group or nation.

God is not murderer, because he is the one who gives life and therefore have right to decide how long it lasts. There is no reason why He should give more than He gives.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:13:50 PM

I agree. I even have a thread going called "Who is Really Running the Show?" and it is all about how Satan is grossly misunderstood and really more of a fan of man than the murderous and capricious yahweh.

You should check out my thread and contribute!

So we would probably be better off jumping on his bandwagon: the Wining Side.

Most winners know this. Most fundie chrisitians I know are losers. Unemployed. On disability. Fat. Stupid. Lazy. Too lazy to research the things I tell them to so they understand better who wrote their holy book and when.

Christian dogma says Satan (Hail) was tossed out of Heaven for accusing god and for dissing him. God's real motive for tossing him was probably like that of a boss who secretly knows in his heart that his employees is smarter and craftier then he. This he poses a danger.

So what does he do? Yep..fires him.

We see the same dynamic with the murderous yawheh (the baby killer) and with Satan. (The Light Giver. All Hail!)

But lookie here...even though he was fired..he still runs the Show down here.

Seems ol Yahweh cannot control that guy.

So why worship him?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:14:55 PM
At 6/16/2015 2:12:00 PM, 12_13 wrote:

Ok, sorry, I taught it was obvious. Sorry. My answer is, Infanticide and genocide are not loving, when:

Infanticide = murder of a child
Genocide = murder of a particular ethnic group or nation.

God is not murderer, because he is the one who gives life and therefore have right to decide how long it lasts. There is no reason why He should give more than He gives.

According to his holy book he commits infanticide and genocide, hence only a deluded fool would claim he isn't a murderer.
How is infanticide and genocide loving and righteous?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2015 2:21:39 PM
Yahweh is the most murderous and evil killer in all of literature.

Satan is the most misunderstood and unfairly treated.

Ya want Evil?

OK..here are some of yahweh's deed. Prepare to be amazed. He makes Hitler and Stalin and Pot look like shoolyard bullies! LOL

http://dwindlinginunbelief.blogspot.com...
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 3:29:45 PM

"You people are beyond stupid."

RESPONSE: you're one of those people that yells at someone in traffic for cutting them off, gives them the finger, curses them out, then cuts someone off yourself, yells at the car you cut off, then runs over a kid and is proud to be a good, cautious driver aren't ya? Aren't ya?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 6:04:39 PM
At 7/20/2015 3:29:45 PM, Sooner wrote:

"You people are beyond stupid."

RESPONSE: you're one of those people that yells at someone in traffic for cutting them off, gives them the finger, curses them out, then cuts someone off yourself, yells at the car you cut off, then runs over a kid and is proud to be a good, cautious driver aren't ya? Aren't ya?

WTF are you smoking?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 7:59:54 PM

I agree.

100%

See my thread for more thoughts along these very lines!

http://www.debate.org...
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 3:38:30 PM
Why do you love god when satan doesn't ...

I will translate into reality & truth.

Why do so FEW enjoy REAL Life, when the MANY prefer polluting, poisoning, anger & hate in the quest for the MIGHTY MONEY that promises to $AVE them?

I find it funny that most haven't a REAL clue any better then a small child that only knows their make believe and pretend realities.

is Mighty Mouse more mighty then Superman is super?

That is the LEVEL of communication that I view around here with the confused arguing in endless circles so that they DON'T have to grow up and be responsible for their own personal thoughts and actions.

The Gods and Satan type evils are as REAL as Mighty Mouse and Superman are.

But we can DEBATE on the powers and THEORIES between MM and Superman so that we can AVOID EXPOSING the FACT, evidence and truth that it's just mostly made up make believe and pretend that is popular in a world of DENIAL of ANYTHING that "gets in the WAY" of trying to have FUN and expect someone or something else to PAY the WAY.

If you don't love and understand yourselves,

HOW can you expect to love and understand others any better?

With magic theories?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...