Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

To christians who is the Comforter?

seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD

before bringing the Quran into the picture, most translations say "spirit" (not a Ghost, but they synonymous anyway...) and holy spirit means also a prophet in the Bible. how i know that?

1 John 4 :
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

here spirit means prophet, and how u distinguish between false and true one? " every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Prophet Muhhamed is the single guy in history of religions who are non-christians to confess Jesus as the Christ and he is from God. lol.

secondly u didnt answer the problem here u want to deflect the subject into the Quran. it says in the video John 16:13:
"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

the Holy ghost u trying to convey to us is speaking on his own authority because he is God according to you. even commen sense u dont have what it have to do now with the verse you bringing here? u dont answer the problem in your bible sir. James White also couldnt answer that. sorry for you.
Never fart near dog
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD

before bringing the Quran into the picture, most translations say "spirit" (not a Ghost, but they synonymous anyway...) and holy spirit means also a prophet in the Bible. how i know that?

1 John 4 :
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

here spirit means prophet, and how u distinguish between false and true one? " every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Prophet Muhhamed is the single guy in history of religions who are non-christians to confess Jesus as the Christ and he is from God. lol.

secondly u didnt answer the problem here u want to deflect the subject into the Quran. it says in the video John 16:13:
"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

the Holy ghost u trying to convey to us is speaking on his own authority because he is God according to you. even commen sense u dont have what it have to do now with the verse you bringing here? u dont answer the problem in your bible sir. James White also couldnt answer that. sorry for you.

Sorry you do not understand.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I go with what is written to the closer date of the incident. You run away to the further.

Is God also a prophet by your logic? No.

And Muhammad PBUH was a 'sinner'. Thus not really HOLY.

Also notice it says it is the "HOLY" Ghost. Ghost is not a person.

So neither HOLY nor a GHOST. Nor close to the date of the incident. Sorry you are wrong.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:16:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD

before bringing the Quran into the picture, most translations say "spirit" (not a Ghost, but they synonymous anyway...) and holy spirit means also a prophet in the Bible. how i know that?

1 John 4 :
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

here spirit means prophet, and how u distinguish between false and true one? " every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Prophet Muhhamed is the single guy in history of religions who are non-christians to confess Jesus as the Christ and he is from God. lol.

secondly u didnt answer the problem here u want to deflect the subject into the Quran. it says in the video John 16:13:
"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

the Holy ghost u trying to convey to us is speaking on his own authority because he is God according to you. even commen sense u dont have what it have to do now with the verse you bringing here? u dont answer the problem in your bible sir. James White also couldnt answer that. sorry for you.

Sorry you do not understand.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I go with what is written to the closer date of the incident. You run away to the further.

Is God also a prophet by your logic? No.



And Muhammad PBUH was a 'sinner'. Thus not really HOLY.

Also notice it says it is the "HOLY" Ghost. Ghost is not a person.

So neither HOLY nor a GHOST. Nor close to the date of the incident. Sorry you are wrong.

its killing me when people dont answering the problem and bring nonsense to the argument. before you keep ignoring the problem,

DOES THE HOLY GHOST SPEAKS ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY? THE VERSE SAYS HE DOESNT SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY ADRESS THIS AND DONT RUN AWAY.
Never fart near dog
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:26:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 12:16:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD

before bringing the Quran into the picture, most translations say "spirit" (not a Ghost, but they synonymous anyway...) and holy spirit means also a prophet in the Bible. how i know that?

1 John 4 :
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

here spirit means prophet, and how u distinguish between false and true one? " every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Prophet Muhhamed is the single guy in history of religions who are non-christians to confess Jesus as the Christ and he is from God. lol.

secondly u didnt answer the problem here u want to deflect the subject into the Quran. it says in the video John 16:13:
"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

the Holy ghost u trying to convey to us is speaking on his own authority because he is God according to you. even commen sense u dont have what it have to do now with the verse you bringing here? u dont answer the problem in your bible sir. James White also couldnt answer that. sorry for you.

Sorry you do not understand.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I go with what is written to the closer date of the incident. You run away to the further.

Is God also a prophet by your logic? No.



And Muhammad PBUH was a 'sinner'. Thus not really HOLY.

Also notice it says it is the "HOLY" Ghost. Ghost is not a person.

So neither HOLY nor a GHOST. Nor close to the date of the incident. Sorry you are wrong.

its killing me when people dont answering the problem and bring nonsense to the argument. before you keep ignoring the problem,

DOES THE HOLY GHOST SPEAKS ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY? THE VERSE SAYS HE DOESNT SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY ADRESS THIS AND DONT RUN AWAY.

Oh I must answer yours and you don't answer mine. That is not how this works. Is your prophet a Ghost and is your prophet without sin in order to be HOLY?

My answer to your question is simple.

Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Neither the Son nor the Ghost are about there lonesome authority but of God authority.
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:31:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 12:16:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

John 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name(Jesus), he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Vs
Quran 61:6

And [mention] when Jesus, the son of Mary, said, "O children of Israel, indeed I am the messenger of Allah to you confirming what came before me of the Torah and bringing good tidings of a messenger to come after me, whose name is Ahmad." But when he came to them with clear evidences, they said, "This is obvious magic.

Gospel wins due to being closer to the date range of the event. 120 AD vs 600 +AD

before bringing the Quran into the picture, most translations say "spirit" (not a Ghost, but they synonymous anyway...) and holy spirit means also a prophet in the Bible. how i know that?

1 John 4 :
"Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

here spirit means prophet, and how u distinguish between false and true one? " every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God"

Prophet Muhhamed is the single guy in history of religions who are non-christians to confess Jesus as the Christ and he is from God. lol.

secondly u didnt answer the problem here u want to deflect the subject into the Quran. it says in the video John 16:13:
"When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come."

the Holy ghost u trying to convey to us is speaking on his own authority because he is God according to you. even commen sense u dont have what it have to do now with the verse you bringing here? u dont answer the problem in your bible sir. James White also couldnt answer that. sorry for you.

Sorry you do not understand.

John 4:24
God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

I go with what is written to the closer date of the incident. You run away to the further.

Is God also a prophet by your logic? No.



And Muhammad PBUH was a 'sinner'. Thus not really HOLY.

Also notice it says it is the "HOLY" Ghost. Ghost is not a person.

So neither HOLY nor a GHOST. Nor close to the date of the incident. Sorry you are wrong.

its killing me when people dont answering the problem and bring nonsense to the argument. before you keep ignoring the problem,

DOES THE HOLY GHOST SPEAKS ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY? THE VERSE SAYS HE DOESNT SPEAK ON HIS OWN AUTHORITY ADRESS THIS AND DONT RUN AWAY.

I have answered yours. Now you do not run please?

HOLY GHOST

Is your prophet a ghost? Did your prophet sin? For this is HOLY and this is GHOST.

Also why do you use information that came about 600 + more years after the incident in comparison to 120 AD? You use much later information and regard it closer to the truth, then information that is with the truth and closer to the truth.
POPOO5560
Posts: 2,482
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:44:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 12:31:14 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:16:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

Its legal to answer to stupid people in this country?
Never fart near dog
seeu46
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 12:54:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/15/2015 12:44:37 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:31:14 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:16:25 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 12:05:35 PM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:40:19 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/15/2015 11:23:59 AM, seeu46 wrote:
At 6/14/2015 12:54:55 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
https://www.youtube.com...

lol James White cant admit :D

Its legal to answer to stupid people in this country?

I see you avoid my questions and points. Yup.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 4:20:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Poopoo, give it up. Muhammad in no way brought anyone "comfort". He didn't have the Holy Spirit in him, he had his egotistical demon need to lie and cheat and steal to get fame and power for himself and his ambition to rule the world as a religious dictator, everything going through his brain's set of interests. Which is why Muhammadans don't offer non-Muslims anything but Muhammad's ideas they brainwash into their minds with extreme repetition of Muhammad writings.

No one who is threatened with head chopping, or hand chopping, or stoning to death, or physical mutilation or denial of sunlight Vitamin D, or censorship of personal beliefs and opinions, is in any way shape or form being taught by a "Comforter', by someone bearing the Spirit of Truth. Unless your god is a moral monster and you have no idea of right and wrong which seems to be the case with Muhammadan believers unable to understand moral religious beliefs of others.