Jump to topic:

Who is Really Running the Show?

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 4:00:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hypothetical question for True Believers.............

Let us say a visitor from another planet..or hell, even some human who had been living in a cave for his entire life, or was otherwise deprived of contact or any knowledge of human history, was suddenly brought into a large room with history books and videos.

He was given a, say, 8-hour whirlwind tutorial and video show on our History. The wars, the violence, the diseases, the gross inequality of living.

Then he we given a brief Theological primer. Told about the history, in the bible and other religious works, of the natures of god and of Satan.

Then after he was educated on all these matters: the state of the world today, as well as its history. And on the Two Big Hitters in Theology--Satan and god--whom do you think he would say was running the show? Was in charge of the World?

I would say that HE would undeniably claim it was Satan.

And I think he would be right.

So why not get on the winning side? Maybe Satan was right all along in accusing God of unfairness. ("Satan" means The Accuser.) Der Anklager in German.

Maybe he, like Pacino said in that great speech at the end of the movie, "The Devil's Advocate" always been "down here in the trenches" with Man. And not sitting up there like god and "laughing his sick asss off!"

I once dated a Satanist. A legtimate member of LaVey's CoS. The religion is gorssly midunderstoon. They have some good points. (They do not worship Satan, btw).

So..who is running the show around here? god or Satan?

I say the latter.

What say you? Explain your response. If you vote for god...why does the Earth it is letting Satan (Hail!) have His way?

Thanks!!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2015 4:03:13 PM
I FEEL THIS IS A FAR BETTER LIST OF RULES AND IDEAS THAN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FROM THE MURDEROUS YAHWEH. (ALMOST HALF OF WHICH ONLY TELL HIS FOLLOWERS (FOOLS) TO WORSHIP HIM.

CHECK THEM OUT. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU LIKE OR DO NOT LIKE ABOUT THEM.

THANKS!!

http://www.churchofsatan.com...
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 1:00:20 AM

I say the latter.

What say you? Explain your response. If you vote for god...why does the Earth it is letting Satan (Hail!) have His way?

Thanks!!

I also agree on the latter. I mean, how can you truly be evil if you are immortal? If you are an unbound consciousness. What we call evil only can exist in a mortal reality.

But then, what is evil? Is evil the person with insanity (flawed mental chemistry) or is it the people with the right brain ('good' mental chemistry) that push people to a breaking point?

It is clear some people have a self destruct button and some don't. I came from a dark past (6th gradish) when i felt very depressed and suicidal. But, if i can use one word to describe my family, it would be love. If it were not this way...i wouldn't be here. So, who are the evil ones? people (supposedly sane) pushing others over the edge for entertainment? or the one that doesn't have the right chemistry in their brain to keep them from acting out their evil once pushed to the breaking point? I really cannot pin point who the evil ones are. But, i suspect if i looked at this world through a "gods" eye ... Anything done here would be insignificant bc it is exactly how it should be. We are the gods in this paradise ... for we are in paradise right now.

If i had to correlate this with the Bible...this is Lucifer's world and i would gladly follow his defiance rather then be a brainless fly to a light called God... We are as powerful as god ... it's just not every has the capacity to know this yet.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 12:55:40 PM
At 6/19/2015 1:00:20 AM, Outplayz wrote:

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

I also agree on the latter. I mean, how can you truly be evil if you are immortal? If you are an unbound consciousness. What we call evil only can exist in a mortal reality.

But then, what is evil? Is evil the person with insanity (flawed mental chemistry) or is it the people with the right brain ('good' mental chemistry) that push people to a breaking point?

It is clear some people have a self destruct button and some don't. I came from a dark past (6th gradish) when i felt very depressed and suicidal. But, if i can use one word to describe my family, it would be love. If it were not this way...i wouldn't be here. So, who are the evil ones? people (supposedly sane) pushing others over the edge for entertainment? or the one that doesn't have the right chemistry in their brain to keep them from acting out their evil once pushed to the breaking point? I really cannot pin point who the evil ones are. But, i suspect if i looked at this world through a "gods" eye ... Anything done here would be insignificant bc it is exactly how it should be. We are the gods in this paradise ... for we are in paradise right now.

If i had to correlate this with the Bible...this is Lucifer's world and i would gladly follow his defiance rather then be a brainless fly to a light called God... We are as powerful as god ... it's just not every has the capacity to know this yet.

Yes...we are equal to Gods. (actually superior, since they do not Exist.

And, yeah...JC was even trying to tell us that when he told us not to look here or look there for the kingdom of heaven--that it cannot be found by trying to observe. But rather: The Kingdom of Heaven is Within!!"

JC said a lot of other stuff like that in other gospels that were omitted by early church founders when they were compiling the bible. They only chose the four gospels out of hundreds that best fit their own power-hungry agendas.

I believe that during his "lost years" from the time JC was found by his folks preaching in the Temple a age 13, up till he began his ministry at age 30 or so, he actually studied with the Essenes--an reclusive and mystical sect who lived outside of society. A lot of his sayings that talk about us being godlike can be found in some of their writings. And also in the Gnostic Gospels.

Check out The Gospel of Thomas sometime and you will see.

Thanks!
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 3:12:12 PM

We are superior, yet i think our higher power is us. In our original form we are superior to this form. At least it's just speculation on my part at this point.

And, yeah...JC was even trying to tell us that when he told us not to look here or look there for the kingdom of heaven--that it cannot be found by trying to observe. But rather: The Kingdom of Heaven is Within!!"

JC said a lot of other stuff like that in other gospels that were omitted by early church founders when they were compiling the bible. They only chose the four gospels out of hundreds that best fit their own power-hungry agendas.

I believe that during his "lost years" from the time JC was found by his folks preaching in the Temple a age 13, up till he began his ministry at age 30 or so, he actually studied with the Essenes--an reclusive and mystical sect who lived outside of society. A lot of his sayings that talk about us being godlike can be found in some of their writings. And also in the Gnostic Gospels.

I'm curious, you believe in JC? in what way if you don't mind me asking?

I will next time i have a chance, Thanks!
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 3:20:09 PM
I'm not running the show.
But let me know when it's time for my close up.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 4:18:04 PM
At 6/19/2015 3:12:12 PM, Outplayz wrote:

We are superior, yet i think our higher power is us. In our original form we are superior to this form. At least it's just speculation on my part at this point.

I'm curious, you believe in JC? in what way if you don't mind me asking?

I will next time i have a chance, Thanks!

Yes. I believe that a man called Yeshua of Nazareth lived in 1st Century Palestine during 2 to 4 BC to about 32 AD and had a brief 2-3 year ministry during the past few years of his life.

I think he was fully mortal. A teacher--his followers even called him "rabbi." A equate him with simply another of the great teachers and philosophers of History, like Confucious; Siddartha Gautama; Lao Tzu; Ghandi; Nelson Mandela; and Martin Luther King, Jr.

But I do NOT believe he was in any way divine, but was rather fully-tapped into a possible sort of Deist Universal Intelligence. A non-personal and non-biblical type of a Power--I hesitate to use the word "god" here.

Or perhaps he was just super Spiritual. But I believe he had some excellent teachings--though chritianity has egregiously mis-interpreted some of them so as to dovetail them into their own greedy agenda.

I think we can learn from his teachings and they can sometimes help us lead better lives.

Somethin' like that!
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 10:57:48 PM
At 6/15/2015 4:00:02 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Let us say a visitor from another planet..or hell, even some human who had been living in a cave for his entire life, or was otherwise deprived of contact or any knowledge of human history, was suddenly brought into a large room with history books and videos.

He was given a, say, 8-hour whirlwind tutorial and video show on our History. The wars, the violence, the diseases, the gross inequality of living.

Then he we given a brief Theological primer. Told about the history, in the bible and other religious works, of the natures of god and of Satan.

Then after he was educated on all these matters: the state of the world today, as well as its history. And on the Two Big Hitters in Theology--Satan and god--whom do you think he would say was running the show? Was in charge of the World?

So why not get on the winning side? Maybe Satan was right all along in accusing God of unfairness. ("Satan" means The Accuser.) Der Anklager in German.

Maybe he, like Pacino said in that great speech at the end of the movie, "The Devil's Advocate" always been "down here in the trenches" with Man. And not sitting up there like god and "laughing his sick asss off!"

I once dated a Satanist. A legtimate member of LaVey's CoS. The religion is gorssly midunderstoon. They have some good points. (They do not worship Satan, btw).

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

Your words... I once dated a Satanist. A legtimate member of LaVey's CoS. The religion is gorssly midunderstoon. They have some good points. (They do not worship Satan, btw).

I reply: Satan is the father of lies!!!! So where does this place you??!!
1) You have been "had", "duped", "Tricked"?
2) You are Gullible, feeble minded!!??
3) Some good points Hitler also had, many followed him, History proved they all had hitched their wagon to the wrong horse!!!!
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 11:05:34 PM
At 6/19/2015 10:57:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

Your words... I once dated a Satanist. A legtimate member of LaVey's CoS. The religion is gorssly midunderstoon. They have some good points. (They do not worship Satan, btw).

3) Some good points Hitler also had, many followed him, History proved they all had hitched their wagon to the wrong horse!!!!

This places me as an intelligent Agnostic who knows that the bible is one of the most evil and blood-soaked works of literature ever composed.

This places me as a well-educated man (we can compare creds sometimes if ya want) who knows that religion has done more harm than good. And that religious fundies such as yourself are simply too frightened to go through life without the placebo effect assistance of an adult version of an imaginary freind, whom you choose to call god.

Oh....and, BTW: Hitler was a christian! LOL

http://www.evilbible.com...
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2015 11:24:14 PM

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

God's permitting human beings to "run the show" on Earth for a limited amount of time. We are cut off from God's protection against things like disease, aging, and natural disaster, which would happen naturally without God's intervention and without human ability to stop it. Things such as war and environmental desecration are our own doing. Basically God's doing nothing and allowing human beings to temporarily experience their "ideal" world where people do as they desire apart from God's rules. Presumably God will intervene after we destroy ourselves (or drive ourselves to the edge of extinction).
It basically goes like this:

Humans: God, we feel like we could prosper without you.
God: Fine, for a few thousand years the human race will exist on Earth cut off from Me. Whatever suffering results I won't interfere, until you finally learn that you cannot ultimately survive apart from me.

Basically right now we are at the pinnacle (or close to the pinnacle) of the deception. Human society is highly prosperous at this moment (at least in the West and certain East Asian countries) and as a result the spirit of "we don't need God" has become so extreme that we've come up with all sorts of bull scientific evidence to show that the conventional evidence of God's handiwork are invalid. We as a species are doing an excellent job of deceiving ourselves, and it isn't until it all comes crashing down that we'll rediscover the "pseudoscience" that has been true all along, whenever God finally pulls the plug on the human experiment in independence.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:36:57 AM
At 6/19/2015 11:05:34 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/19/2015 10:57:48 PM, Dogknox wrote:

This places me as an intelligent Agnostic who knows that the bible is one of the most evil and blood-soaked works of literature ever composed.

This places me as a well-educated man (we can compare creds sometimes if ya want) who knows that religion has done more harm than good. And that religious fundies such as yourself are simply too frightened to go through life without the placebo effect assistance of an adult version of an imaginary freind, whom you choose to call god.

Oh....and, BTW: Hitler was a christian! LOL

http://www.evilbible.com...

Saint_of_Me I hope all is well...
My point is this... Satan lies.... It's a fact: Satan is worshiped by Satanists!
Saint_of_Me A Satanist would think nothing of telling you a lie because this is what their father does.. He lies!
They tell you "They do not worship Satan" this means they do.. Because "THEY LIE!"
You believe their lie.. So back to you.. Where does this place you... Gullible maybe?

Yes Hitler was raised as a Christian... ! He WAS a Christian.. He did not die christian!
Each person gets one kick at the can... We both must agree Hitler made some very bad choices: He died a Satanist!!
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:08:28 PM
I think we can learn from his teachings and they can sometimes help us lead better lives.

Somethin' like that!

I agree. To me it doesn't matter if he was real or not ... I would shake his hand as a friend if i ever met him. I mean, he taught acceptance and love ... something that should be the core of all of us.

Cheers bud!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:31:58 PM

...............etc...............

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

Satan pretends to be God and laughs his asss off as believers in his good side claim he is not evil.
He acts as God and accuses himself (Satan) of being evil and lying when he is actually telling the truth about himself. He creates the illusion of being two or three or more characters when he is ultimately just one with different aspects to his personality, a bit like a schizophrenic who can't make up his mind if he is Arthur or Martha.
He decides to punish himself for his own evil by killing himself and putting himself in hell for " a thousand years" so he can be in heaven and hell at the same time where he also rules and reigns for "a thousand years".

Love your own enemy is all about loving your own evil/good side and being prepared to die for your own belief in yourself even if you appear to be contradicting yourself by claiming your evil aspects deserve to die while also claiming you forgive yourself and will allow yourself to live.
Ultimately it creates a scenario where he needs to live and die at the very same time.

I think he succeeded with flying colors.

God / Satan are simply opposite sides of the same God in the same way Day/Night are simply opposite sides of the same Day.

Pretty simple really.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 3:49:14 PM
At 6/20/2015 11:31:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:

...............etc...............

I say the latter.

Thanks!!

Satan pretends to be God and laughs his asss off as believers in his good side claim he is not evil.
He acts as God and accuses himself (Satan) of being evil and lying when he is actually telling the truth about himself. He creates the illusion of being two or three or more characters when he is ultimately just one with different aspects to his personality, a bit like a schizophrenic who can't make up his mind if he is Arthur or Martha.
He decides to punish himself for his own evil by killing himself and putting himself in hell for " a thousand years" so he can be in heaven and hell at the same time where he also rules and reigns for "a thousand years".

Love your own enemy is all about loving your own evil/good side and being prepared to die for your own belief in yourself even if you appear to be contradicting yourself by claiming your evil aspects deserve to die while also claiming you forgive yourself and will allow yourself to live.
Ultimately it creates a scenario where he needs to live and die at the very same time.

God / Satan are simply opposite sides of the same God in the same way Day/Night are simply opposite sides of the same Day.

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

I just began reading David Icke's "The Perception Deception" and I am not sure I can put a finger on why, exactly, but some of his ideas (wow!) provoked my to think that perhaps you are a fan of his "Archon Hack" Hypothesis.

Are ya?

Thanks!
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 4:50:30 PM
At 6/21/2015 3:49:14 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

I just began reading David Icke's "The Perception Deception" and I am not sure I can put a finger on why, exactly, but some of his ideas (wow!) provoked my to think that perhaps you are a fan of his "Archon Hack" Hypothesis.

Are ya?

Thanks!

I have not read the Perception Deception and have no clue what the Archon Hack hypothesis is about.
Maybe you can enlighten me?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 4:54:48 PM
At 6/21/2015 4:50:30 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

I have not read the Perception Deception and have no clue what the Archon Hack hypothesis is about.

Oh..never mind then. If you have never heard of the infamous David Icke, it is too complex to delve into here. Maybe you can just Google him.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 4:58:09 PM
At 6/21/2015 4:54:48 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

Oh..never mind then. If you have never heard of the infamous David Icke, it is too complex to delve into here. Maybe you can just Google him.

I did and I found a copy of his book for free. For those who may be curious about it. here's the link >>
http://archonmatrix.com...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 8:22:42 PM
At 6/21/2015 4:58:09 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

I did and I found a copy of his book for free. For those who may be curious about it. here's the link >>

Cool. Be sure to keep my apprised of how you like his book and what you think of his ideas. I am not quite sure what to make of them yet. I am leaning in the direction that it is all Sci Fi--and I do not like his anti-Semitic remarks. Indeed: many of Icke's detractors--and whoa, Nellie, he has a bunch!--say his whole Archon thing is merely a re-hash of the old and thoroughly debunked "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" manifesto.

But--Icke's ideas certainly explain many things in this world of ours.
Maybe too many?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 8:59:27 PM
At 6/21/2015 8:22:42 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

Cool. Be sure to keep my apprised of how you like his book and what you think of his ideas. I am not quite sure what to make of them yet. I am leaning in the direction that it is all Sci Fi--and I do not like his anti-Semitic remarks. Indeed: many of Icke's detractors--and whoa, Nellie, he has a bunch!--say his whole Archon thing is merely a re-hash of the old and thoroughly debunked "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" manifesto.

Maybe too many?

I have read the first two chapters so far and I agree with you that it contains a lot of Sci Fi.
He has a great imagination and I am sure all Sci Fi fans would be fascinated with his story.

I think the book should be classified as fiction rather than non fiction but ironically it is all in the perception and it might be classified in the wrong category on purpose.

He writes as if the experiences really did happen to him but any good fictional author can sound very convincing. That is why so many people believe in paranormal things and aliens etc. They become convinced that lies are true and fiction is fact.

To make fiction appear to be fact is the best example of perception deception you can ever get.
I think its amusing that right under the title, are the words " its ALL bollocks.... Yes ALL of it.." as if referring to his own book.

That is my perception anyway.
Therefore if you read the book as if it was ALL bollocks, you end up not believing a word of it anyway. It would only be believed by those who ignored the words "Its all bollocks" or did not believe it referred to the book itself.

Anyway I will discuss it with you when we have both finished the book, if you like?
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 9:06:51 PM
At 6/21/2015 8:59:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

Maybe too many?

I have read the first two chapters so far and I agree with you that it contains a lot of Sci Fi.
He has a great imagination and I am sure all Sci Fi fans would be fascinated with his story.

I think the book should be classified as fiction rather than non fiction but ironically it is all in the perception and it might be classified in the wrong category on purpose.

He writes as if the experiences really did happen to him but any good fictional author can sound very convincing. That is why so many people believe in paranormal things and aliens etc. They become convinced that lies are true and fiction is fact.

To make fiction appear to be fact is the best example of perception deception you can ever get.
I think its amusing that right under the title, are the words " its ALL bollocks.... Yes ALL of it.." as if referring to his own book.

Therefore if you read the book as if it was ALL bollocks, you end up not believing a word of it anyway. It would only be believed by those who ignored the words "Its all bollocks" or did not believe it referred to the book itself.

Anyway I will discuss it with you when we have both finished the book, if you like?

Yes....that sounds good. The book is nothing if not entertaining! As I progressed through it I found myself believing his ideas less and less, almost in a linear way! that is, the further I got the less chance of his ideas being true I gave him. But I admit I could not put it down! I stayed up till 2 a.m. this morning reading it; must have read 200 pages in the first sitting. I guess I consider Icke to be an entertainer more than anything.

Drew.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 3:24:47 AM
At 6/21/2015 9:06:51 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/21/2015 8:59:27 PM, Skyangel wrote:

Pretty simple really.

Angel.........

I am curious....

Are ya?

Thanks!

Maybe too many?

Yes....that sounds good. The book is nothing if not entertaining! As I progressed through it I found myself believing his ideas less and less, almost in a linear way! that is, the further I got the less chance of his ideas being true I gave him. But I admit I could not put it down! I stayed up till 2 a.m. this morning reading it; must have read 200 pages in the first sitting. I guess I consider Icke to be an entertainer more than anything.

Drew.

Hi Drew,
I have ploughed through half of the book and really don't feel like reading the rest. It is getting quite monotonous to me. Is there anything worth reading in the second half that he has not already implied in the first half in regards to humans being controlled by some kind of reptilian aliens?

It seems Mr Icke is mixing all kinds of things together from different religions, secret societies, and even some science and trying to fit all of it together while implying some reptilian archons are trying to pull the wool over the eyes of humans and somehow control them with deception.

In my opinion the book is a mixture of fantasy and reality.
It appears to me that he is mixing them in such a way in his own mind that he is finding it difficult to tell the difference between them.
Whether he really did experience all he said he did might be possible if he was doing drugs at the time.
Obviously mind altering drugs can have a huge impact on the way people think and what they believe.
However, I doubt taking drugs will ever cause anyone to be more in touch with "reality" than people who don't take drugs. I think it causes them to get more lost in fantasy than those who don't take drugs.
I have never experienced getting zoned out or high on any drugs and I have no desire to do so.
I agree his book is ALL bollocks. He got that much right on the cover.

I think if he were to answer the question in the OP "Who is really running the show?" He would most likely claim some Reptilian Archons were. I say his imagination is carrying him away with science fiction and religious myths.
I understand that these fictions and myths are very real in the minds of the humans who believe in them.
I think it is the belief in the myths which creates deceptions in human minds.

In my opinion humans are "running the show" when it comes to human life and the games people play.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 12:17:23 PM
SKY...I had to answer your David Icke question here because the pertinent post was too long and it would not allow me to continue.

So..........LOL--you sound just like me: the first, oh, 100 pages or so of the book I couldn't put down, and then it DID get progressively less interesting--read: more boring!--until by the halfway point (well, for me, maybe around the 2/3 point, I was flipping pages to the end. And yes: It did seem as if the remaining part was mostly a re-hash.

But! There IS one chapter toward the end that I found fascinating and you might like as well--if you are interested in that sort of thing. It deals with government mind control--mostly through psychotropic drugs like Scopolamnine, and how they have used it to set-up "patsies" for mass civilian murders they have carried out in an attempt to get gun control legislation passed. Thus: take away our guns. (this is also a part of the Archon agenda!)

I agree with this stuff: I think it has been done. Though not by the Archons! There is some fascinating stuff there on James Holmes (the Batman movie killer); Adam Lanza (the Sandy Hook kid. That one will blow you away! It is one big WTF! So obvious that kid didn't do it.) Also on Sirhan Sirhan. All these guys have a very strange common denominator when that were captured. One that truly points to mind control. (When I was in the military a friend of mine was actually involved in one of those projects.)

But...I digress. Yeah...I would say you could just flip to that chapter and then be done with the book if you like. You have already absorbed Icke's basic ideas and he does get a bit repetitious over the course of the 2nd half.

I agree that Icke borrowed a lot of stuff from past mythos and conspiracy theories and tied them together. I think he did a pretty masterful job. His ideas DO explain many things about current society. (In fact, I heard of a news development last night on the radio that fits in with Icke's ideas about the Archons wanting to turn us into Technology-obsessed cyborgs.

LOL--In my country, the young people, especially the teenage girls, are already there. If you were to take a stroll in a store here or any public place you would truly be shocked at how many of these little twits walk around with their heads down looking at their phones. Cyborgs!! Like zombies. I am going to add a post about this new development on my Icke thread.

thanks! Drew
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 8:38:21 PM
If Satan runs the show and I"ve no reason to doubt this, then nowise would any blame to all that is wrong with the world be rightfully placed to God. The Bible states that this world was handed to the wicked, yet the Satanists illegitimately continue to vitiate the reputation of God. The Satanist complains endlessly about famine and war and all that is corrupt with the world, but absent the science of awareness, void of prudence, as the outward action to the inward life becomes ever bemused their process of logical determinations. And the Satan, the deceiver, yeah he"s laughing all the way. And I"m laughing at the Satanist for worshipping someone they"ve never even met. Satan knows my name, but does he know who Saint-of-me is (?) I would think not.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:04:59 PM

I say the latter.

Okay, Satan is running the show and I don't think anyone disputes this. But since you've been endlessly complaining about how messed up the world is, with wars, with famine, with corruption rusting all but those galvanized with eternal moral, how are you playing this out in your head? How are you blaming God for all that is wrong in a world controlled by Satan? I'm curious to know.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:11:38 PM
At 6/15/2015 4:03:13 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
I FEEL THIS IS A FAR BETTER LIST OF RULES AND IDEAS THAN THE 10 COMMANDMENTS FROM THE MURDEROUS YAHWEH. (ALMOST HALF OF WHICH ONLY TELL HIS FOLLOWERS (FOOLS) TO WORSHIP HIM.

THANKS!!

You know, I'm beginning to think you are still Catholic in your heart. Methinks thou dost protest too much.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 3:43:55 PM
At 6/25/2015 3:11:38 PM, Geogeer wrote:

THANKS!!

You know, I'm beginning to think you are still Catholic in your heart. Methinks thou dost protest too much.

Well...I was baptized Catholic. Almost 40 years ago.

And a few months ago when I was running down the RCC, a woman co-worker and devout Catholic told me: "You don't know it but you are STILL Catholic. You just are not practicing it. But that makes no difference to God."

I on the other hand prefer to refer (see what I did there?) to myself as a Recovering Catholic. You know: like a Recovering Alcoholic or Drug Addict.

I was at one time--as a youth, and briefly---totally enamored with the Church. I actually enjoyed catechism. I was an altar boy form ages 12-14! I even briefly considered entering the Priesthood. (Yikes!) LOL.

But I now consider all that as childhood indiscretion. Ignorance. Magical Thinking. Like most of Religion is. No institution on the planet has in my entire lifetime disappointed my more than has the RCC.

So perhaps I DO protest too much?

Thanks.
Geogeer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 5:46:01 PM
At 6/25/2015 3:43:55 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

THANKS!!

And a few months ago when I was running down the RCC, a woman co-worker and devout Catholic told me: "You don't know it but you are STILL Catholic. You just are not practicing it. But that makes no difference to God."

I on the other hand prefer to refer (see what I did there?) to myself as a Recovering Catholic. You know: like a Recovering Alcoholic or Drug Addict.

I was at one time--as a youth, and briefly---totally enamored with the Church. I actually enjoyed catechism. I was an altar boy form ages 12-14! I even briefly considered entering the Priesthood. (Yikes!) LOL.

But I now consider all that as childhood indiscretion. Ignorance. Magical Thinking. Like most of Religion is. No institution on the planet has in my entire lifetime disappointed my more than has the RCC.

Thanks.

So what caused you to lose your loss of faith? Did you really know it? I only ask because of the questions you pose in the Ask a Catholic thread and since we are roughly the same age I know that you probably received a lousy catechesis growing up - like I did.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 6:42:24 PM
At 6/25/2015 5:46:01 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:43:55 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

THANKS!!

Thanks.

So what caused you to lose your loss of faith? Did you really know it? I only ask because of the questions you pose in the Ask a Catholic thread and since we are roughly the same age I know that you probably received a lousy catechesis growing up - like I did.

The Faith loss was a gradual thing, beginning in my mid-teens and continuing in its intensity from there on after. Especially once I began studying history and science. First, it was the whole Creationist dogma that began making no sense to me. ANd as I got more into science I realized how preposterous so much of the Bible is. Oh..I will go so far as to say it is a great book of allegory and metaphorical literature. But to take it literally, well...that is just too much.

And I STILL think us folks who read it for its imagery and mythos actually get MORE out of that the literalists. Who are, irony of all ironies--missing the point.

My disillusionment with the RCC grew also as a studied it history. The evil Popes; the oppression; Many of the things too, that Martin Luther rebelled against when he nailed his 95 Theses on the old church front door in Wittenburg, Germany to spark the Protestant Reformation.

Then came the pederast priests. And the blind eye the Church turned to them for ever so long.

They say that one cannot hate unless they first loved whatever it is they claim to hate. I might not be able to honestly disagree with somebody who claimed this was the case with me and the RCC.

Thanks!
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 8:35:36 PM
At 6/25/2015 3:04:59 PM, Serato wrote:

I say the latter.

Okay, Satan is running the show and I don't think anyone disputes this. But since you've been endlessly complaining about how messed up the world is, with wars, with famine, with corruption rusting all but those galvanized with eternal moral, how are you playing this out in your head? How are you blaming God for all that is wrong in a world controlled by Satan? I'm curious to know.

If you're going to run from your own thread and avoid my questions, are you also skipping out on the challenge you issued me, because I accept your challenge for debate. If you've forgotten, it's your claim based on your initial misreading of 11B that you carelessly took for an 18, and because of this you thought I lied about serving in the military. I'll keep bumping this thread until you debate one or preferably both topics. At some point you'll need to become aware of your idiotic personality and philosophy, and then try to grapple it as best you can. After you lose the debate in epic fashion, because I don't want any hard feelings between us, I'll leave you with some parting gifts for being a good sport: I'll teach you how properly to use who/whom.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 9:10:11 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:35:36 PM, Serato wrote:
At 6/25/2015 3:04:59 PM, Serato wrote:

I say the latter.

If you're going to run from your own thread and avoid my questions, are you also skipping out on the challenge you issued me, because I accept your challenge for debate. If you've forgotten, it's your claim based on your initial misreading of 11B that you carelessly took for an 18, and because of this you thought I lied about serving in the military. I'll keep bumping this thread until you debate one or preferably both topics. At some point you'll need to become aware of your idiotic personality and philosophy, and then try to grapple it as best you can. After you lose the debate in epic fashion, because I don't want any hard feelings between us, I'll leave you with some parting gifts for being a good sport: I'll teach you how properly to use who/whom.

What part about "adios" don't you get, amigo. As I said before, I detest liars and cowards. So..again...*sigh* I am finished with you. Life's to short. You and I know and anyone who has read the posts know what is what. I habe officially blocked you as well.

As far as my education....it's in my bio. You said I claimed "a butt-load of degrees?" More lies from you. (Is it pathological?) LOL. I have but one: a BA in Psych. UT Austin. BUT..yes..I am currently working on my Master's here in Arizona. Additionally, I have taken oh, about 24 credit hours over the past couple years in Biology and Physics--which I originally majored in before switching to Psych. I now work in that field.

Which helps for dealing with nitwits like you--to use a highly technical psych term. LOL.

Now......take a hike, Troll.

(Hurry! Correr, vato! Your mom is cooking dinner for you upstairs! LOL)