Jump to topic:

The Holy Spirit Personified Is Now On Earth D

ChikaChindah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:58:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Its no longer news that the Promised Comforter in John 16:13 is now dwelling on earth in human form.

But we were made to belive that the Holy Spirit will not be seen with our physical eyes but that is not teue. He has existed as an invisible being even before the creation of the world.

Just like Jesus Christ who is the Word made flesh John 1:14, Jesus who also existed as the Word was invisible to man until His physical manifestation on earth for man's salvation. Even so, the Holy Spirit Personified has manifested on earth physically with the aim of glorifying Our Lord Jesus Christ before men in fulfillment of the request made by Jesus Himself asking the Father to glorify Him with the same glory He had with the Father before the world was John 17:5.

The Almighty Father has arrived withh His Christ who has been long glorified but men don't know Him.

Before i procced, i want to know if any disagreed with me.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:09:14 AM
At 6/20/2015 9:58:49 AM, ChikaChindah wrote:
Its no longer news that the Promised Comforter in John 16:13 is now dwelling on earth in human form.

But we were made to belive that the Holy Spirit will not be seen with our physical eyes but that is not teue. He has existed as an invisible being even before the creation of the world.

Just like Jesus Christ who is the Word made flesh John 1:14, Jesus who also existed as the Word was invisible to man until His physical manifestation on earth for man's salvation. Even so, the Holy Spirit Personified has manifested on earth physically with the aim of glorifying Our Lord Jesus Christ before men in fulfillment of the request made by Jesus Himself asking the Father to glorify Him with the same glory He had with the Father before the world was John 17:5.

The Almighty Father has arrived withh His Christ who has been long glorified but men don't know Him.

Before i procced, i want to know if any disagreed with me. : :

I agree with you.

Ephesians 1:
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus:

2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:

11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:

12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,

14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,

16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;

17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,

19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,

21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:

22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,

23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 4:05:57 PM
If God is a Spirit and human beings are made in the image of God, made male and female, then there is no reason to expect that the Spirit of Christ will always be in male form. If there is a God the Father, the word "Father" makes no sense without our knowing of "Mother' and the same truth holds for the "Son of God". If there was a Son of God there will be a Daughter of God, and Her Spirit has been seen, several times now, coming to earth bearing the Spirit of Christ.

It's a whole New Age and the former Age doctrines and beliefs will not hold the same way any more than the old Jewish ways held for Christ and Christianity.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 4:16:45 PM
I bear witness of Her coming as a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer, one bearing the Spirit of Elijah and the Spirit of Truth. Elijah must come first as he is key to two spiritual truths: 1) Judah priests tried to deicide EL in their man-made priesthood effort to artificially change EL into Yah, Jah, Yahweh. 2) EL and Yahweh at a certain spiritual point do become One with the resurrection and ascension into heaven of Jesus Christ becoming One with the Father but Judah priests couldn't order this, it had to wait for Jesus to reestablish the correct spiritual relationship of Father (EL) to Son (Yahweh/Jesus).

Still the Godhead in Abrahamic beliefs is spiritually out of balance which is why the Divine Feminine has returned and will be soon making Her presence known on earth again but this time through the Messianic tradition as One bearing the Spirit of Christ as the Daughter of God and true Bride.