Jump to topic:

Evidence of your god.

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:29:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Every other god ever claimed has as much evidence of it's existence as yours does.
Zeus exists.
Or do you have evidence that he doesn't?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:38:39 AM
At 6/20/2015 11:29:06 AM, bulproof wrote:
Every other god ever claimed has as much evidence of it's existence as yours does.
Zeus exists.
Or do you have evidence that he doesn't? : :

If you're looking for evidence, you won't find it in this forum.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:40:42 AM
At 6/20/2015 11:38:39 AM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

I ain't lookin'. LOL
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:41:31 AM
At 6/20/2015 11:40:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
Zeus exists.

I ain't lookin'. LOL : :

Why are you here then?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:55:00 AM
At 6/20/2015 11:41:31 AM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

Why are you here then?

I'm not sure whether you understand the proposal or in fact the question it poses.
Maybe ask an adult to explain it to you.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:13:11 PM
Zeus exists.

I like your Thread here very much!

I have myself often challenged some of the more deluded believers here to also disprove Zeus. Or Thor. Or Odin. And have gone on to say that Yahweh is simply a product of Hebrew Mythology, just as Zeus is of Greek Mythology.

That is, the proof or even scant evidence for their respective existences are equal.

You will find no proof here, amigo. The only thing the deluded come at you with is their patently absurd Circular Reasoning. That is: they go to their blood-soaked bible. LOL.

"It has to be true because my bible tells me so!!"

LOL again and again.

And then they flip through some OT books like Judges and Kings and see how many thousands of people--including innocent women and children--the loathsome yahweh killed today!

Good thread. But aging you will meet little challenge here. Only bible quotes.

Drew
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:13:38 PM
At 6/20/2015 11:55:00 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/20/2015 11:41:31 AM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

Why are you here then?

I'm not sure whether you understand the proposal or in fact the question it poses.
Maybe ask an adult to explain it to you. : :

I understand very well why you're here but it can be difficult to explain that to someone who doesn't know God.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:24:33 PM
At 6/20/2015 12:13:11 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Zeus exists.

I have myself often challenged some of the more deluded believers here to also disprove Zeus. Or Thor. Or Odin. And have gone on to say that Yahweh is simply a product of Hebrew Mythology, just as Zeus is of Greek Mythology.

That is, the proof or even scant evidence for their respective existences are equal.

You will find no proof here, amigo. The only thing the deluded come at you with is their patently absurd Circular Reasoning. That is: they go to their blood-soaked bible. LOL.

LOL again and again.

And then they flip through some OT books like Judges and Kings and see how many thousands of people--including innocent women and children--the loathsome yahweh killed today!

Drew : :

Do you think the Bible is evidence to prove that the universe was created by a God? The Bible is a book with words in it just like any other book.

It's better to watch the latest videos about scientists who are discovering that the universe was designed. They have great graphics now to help people understand the geometrical patterns that make up all the things that people see in this universe.

These geometrical patterns appear to be created and not something that evolved on its own.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:35:09 PM
At 6/20/2015 12:24:33 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Do you think the Bible is evidence to prove that the universe was created by a God? The Bible is a book with words in it just like any other book.

It's better to watch the latest videos about scientists who are discovering that the universe was designed. They have great graphics now to help people understand the geometrical patterns that make up all the things that people see in this universe.

These geometrical patterns appear to be created and not something that evolved on its own.

You were doing fine until you final sentence.

Then you went off the reservation into groundless ID pseudo-science.

Geometry in Nature, huh? Sure there is. I assume you are talking about Fibonacci Sequences? And the presence of "Phi" and the Golden Mean? Of course there is.

But we can explain exactly how the organisms that posses these things developed them by purely materialistic and natural processes.

That is to say, once again: There is No Need For god In The Equation!

Thanks.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:38:04 PM
At 6/20/2015 12:35:09 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Geometry in Nature, huh? Sure there is. I assume you are talking about Fibonacci Sequences? And the presence of "Phi" and the Golden Mean? Of course there is.

But we can explain exactly how the organisms that posses these things developed them by purely materialistic and natural processes.

Thanks. ::

I don't believe your claim so show me the evidence.
Philocat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:58:29 PM
I am a proponent of neo-omnism, the belief that all religions are just different interpretations of the same being, that is beyond total human comprehension.

If you've heard of it, the parable of the blind men and the elephant illustrates this concept quite well.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 1:05:52 PM
At 6/20/2015 12:38:04 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

I just provided a link on fibonacci numbers in nature.

Read it, pinhead.

Nature uses Fibo sequences so as to maximize efficiency in the organism. Like in plants: the spiral sequence maximizes sunlight absorption. Which is used via the process of photosynthesis to create food.

I am not going to be your teacher on this stuff. It is basic Evolution and Biology. Go to school. Watch your You Tube videos.

Besides, the burden of proof is on you to prove an outlandish claim like a god, or a creative intelligence. Extraordinary (and god would be that, right?) claims demand extraordinary proof.

But I will settle for just ONE. LOL.

My claim that coincides with 98% of all biologists needs no proof. It is all around you. In libraries and schools and videos. Stuff to explain exactly how we got here. How nature works. Look it up.

And I will be patiently waiting for you proof of a Creator.

But I will not hold my breath.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 6:38:02 PM
At 6/20/2015 1:05:52 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Nature uses Fibo sequences so as to maximize efficiency in the organism. Like in plants: the spiral sequence maximizes sunlight absorption. Which is used via the process of photosynthesis to create food.

I am not going to be your teacher on this stuff. It is basic Evolution and Biology. Go to school. Watch your You Tube videos.

Besides, the burden of proof is on you to prove an outlandish claim like a god, or a creative intelligence. Extraordinary (and god would be that, right?) claims demand extraordinary proof.

My claim that coincides with 98% of all biologists needs no proof. It is all around you. In libraries and schools and videos. Stuff to explain exactly how we got here. How nature works. Look it up.

But I will not hold my breath. : :

I don't respond to people calling me a pinhead.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:19:07 PM
At 6/20/2015 6:38:02 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

OK...I take it back! LOL.

Now...response please?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:47:49 PM
Zeus exists.

http://www.debate.org...
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:04:19 PM
Zeus exists.

There is evidence of the existence of Zeus in the fictional section of the library.

I am a god. I am my own self existing evidence.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:09:11 PM

I am an intelligent creator. I have created many thing in my life.
Would you like a list of them?
My creations include four humans which I created inside myself and then pushed them out when they were ready to breathe air.
Other creations include various forms of literature and art and different foods which feed physical bodies and minds.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:53:05 PM
At 6/20/2015 8:19:07 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Now...response please?

Those spirals that are observed by biologists are nothing but patterns that are formed from vibrations ( waves ). Waves are much smaller than any cellular parts that biologists observe.

I have met biologists that told me they began believing in a designer of the universe because of those patterns.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:58:15 PM
At 6/20/2015 9:53:05 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Now...response please?

Those spirals that are observed by biologists are nothing but patterns that are formed from vibrations ( waves ). Waves are much smaller than any cellular parts that biologists observe.

I have met biologists that told me they began believing in a designer of the universe because of those patterns.

Probably 97% of all credible professional Biologists believe in Evolution. And in the type that is NOT Theist-driven.

What level was your biologist working at? Do you have any sources or links? Or should we just go on hearsay?

Here is my link........

http://www.numberof.net...

Let us see yours!

thanks!
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:07:55 PM
At 6/20/2015 9:58:15 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Now...response please?

Probably 97% of all credible professional Biologists believe in Evolution. And in the type that is NOT Theist-driven.

What level was your biologist working at? Do you have any sources or links? Or should we just go on hearsay?

Here is my link........

Let us see yours!

thanks! : :

God's designed program keeps evolving forever. He can make an alien appear out of think air.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:10:24 PM
At 6/20/2015 10:07:55 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Now...response please?

Here is my link........

Let us see yours!

God's designed program keeps evolving forever. He can make an alien appear out of think air.

Oh yeah.....now THAT's proof!

LOL...good job.

Not.

BTW...what is"think" air?
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:17:30 PM
At 6/20/2015 10:10:24 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/20/2015 10:07:55 PM, E2D2 wrote:
Zeus exists.

LOL again and again.

Read it, pinhead.

Now...response please?

Here is my link........

Let us see yours!

Oh yeah.....now THAT's proof!

LOL...good job.

Not.

BTW...what is"think" air?

I have met several people who have observed aliens. One of them took pictures of aliens going in and out of a spaceship parked next to his motorhome.

This may not be proof to you but I sure enjoyed listening to their stories.

"think" air is llke "thin" air that ends with a "k".
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:22:50 PM
You haven't even attempted to answer the question.
What are you doing here?