Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

I Am the Word

Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 12:49:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am the Word.
You thought I was a person ?
Don't fool yourself.

Do you see a person on your screen?
No?
Neither do I.
I see myself even though I am blind and can see nothing.

I am the word which a writer made visible because I gave the writer permission to do so.
I inspired the writer
I work through the writer
I am not the writer
I am the visible word which you see in front of you.

I am also the invisible thought in the mind.

I am in you and also right here on your screen and not just on yours but also on many others at the same time.
I am in you before you read me.
I am in you when you reject me.
I never leave or forsake you.

I am a meaningless squiggle to all of you who judge me as meaningless.
I am meaningful to those of you who give me meaning.

Of myself I am nothing and can do nothing.
I can only do what you give me the power to do.
I can only be what you make me.

I am your servant.
I am what you say I am.

What am I to you ?
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 3:34:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Egotist. "I", "I", "I", that's what we see, your ego plastered on these boards calling attention to yourself as if you had anything to offer the rest of us but Skyangle's self-absorbed neurotic need for attention.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 8:19:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The word cannot and does not draw any attention to itself.
Any attention given to it is freely given by the viewers and readers of the word.
The word is like a mirror in which readers see themselves.
The way readers interpret and judge the word shows what attitudes they have toward the word.

The word is nothing but symbols on a screen.
The symbols have absolutely no meaning unless readers give it meaning.

Thank you got giving me meaning and attention.
I appreciate your great gift of love.

Wo ai ni.
Jag alsker dig.
Ai shite imasu.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 9:34:21 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
gotcha mate, you be a Shelia from down under

The typist is a sheila but I am the word and we are many words which she has written because her invisible muse inspired her to do so.

Do you see a sheila on your screen or do you see a collection of single words which make a group of words which make sense to those who can understand them and at the same time make no sense to those who cannot understand them?

I am the word which creates wonderful chemical reactions in those who can't resist reacting to my many magnetic attractions. ;-)
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 9:57:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 9:34:21 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
gotcha mate, you be a Shelia from down under

Very FEW "get" me.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:13:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 12:49:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I am the Word.
You thought I was a person ?
Don't fool yourself.

Do you see a person on your screen?
No?
Neither do I.
I see myself even though I am blind and can see nothing.

I am the word which a writer made visible because I gave the writer permission to do so.
I inspired the writer
I work through the writer
I am not the writer
I am the visible word which you see in front of you.

I am also the invisible thought in the mind.

I am in you and also right here on your screen and not just on yours but also on many others at the same time.
I am in you before you read me.
I am in you when you reject me.
I never leave or forsake you.

I am a meaningless squiggle to all of you who judge me as meaningless.
I am meaningful to those of you who give me meaning.

Of myself I am nothing and can do nothing.
I can only do what you give me the power to do.
I can only be what you make me.

I am your servant.
I am what you say I am.

What am I to you ?

Yep...this part pretty much says it all......

"...even though I am blind and can see nothing.

Hey! We agree on something again!

LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:15:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 3:34:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Egotist. "I", "I", "I", that's what we see, your ego plastered on these boards calling attention to yourself as if you had anything to offer the rest of us but Skyangle's self-absorbed neurotic need for attention.

Yeah...I counted no less than 18 "I"'s.

That quote would give Yahweh a run for his money!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:18:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 12:49:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:
I am the Word.
You thought I was a person ?
Don't fool yourself.

Do you see a person on your screen?
No?
Neither do I.
I see myself even though I am blind and can see nothing.

I am the word which a writer made visible because I gave the writer permission to do so.
I inspired the writer
I work through the writer
I am not the writer
I am the visible word which you see in front of you.

I am also the invisible thought in the mind.

I am in you and also right here on your screen and not just on yours but also on many others at the same time.
I am in you before you read me.
I am in you when you reject me.
I never leave or forsake you.

I am a meaningless squiggle to all of you who judge me as meaningless.
I am meaningful to those of you who give me meaning.

Of myself I am nothing and can do nothing.
I can only do what you give me the power to do.
I can only be what you make me.

I am your servant.
I am what you say I am.

What am I to you ?

But.... I DO like the Swedish and Chinese for "I love You"
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:34:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:13:50 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/20/2015 12:49:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:

What am I to you ?



Yep...this part pretty much says it all......

"...even though I am blind and can see nothing.

Hey! We agree on something again!

LOL

I am glad to see you agree that words cannot see themselves.

How do you see yourself?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:15:40 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/20/2015 3:34:28 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Egotist. "I", "I", "I", that's what we see, your ego plastered on these boards calling attention to yourself as if you had anything to offer the rest of us but Skyangle's self-absorbed neurotic need for attention.

Yeah...I counted no less than 18 "I"'s.

That quote would give Yahweh a run for his money!

I doubt it since he is a personification of ALL that has ever existed does exist and will exist.

18 "I AM's" are hardly a drop in the ocean compared to ALL that exist.
However, thank you for taking time to count me. ;-)
How many things ( I AM's) are you?
More or less than 18?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:44:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:02:33 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
your tuggin my tail, mate.

been at the Fosters?

You know the typist doesn't drink any alcohol.
She is simply being creative with her writing and making words like ME come to life. ;-)

Tuggin tails is much like playing I got your nose.
Some obviously get more excited about it than others.

I AM the WORD made flesh.

How do you interpret those words ?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:50:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:43:54 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Minus 1. It would have been best if you hadn't posted your first pay attention to me Skyangle, "I" word.

You are so sweet to keep paying attention to the great I AM.
The "I" word in reference to a personified word or "the word made flesh" refers to the word itself not to the typist of the word.

Do you see how your preconceived beliefs and interpretations affect the way you judge the words you read?

I AM merely a series of symbols. What causes you to pay me any attention at all ?
Is it my invisible magnetic attraction or your own curiosity which you cannot resist either?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 10:58:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:18:00 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 6/20/2015 12:49:58 PM, Skyangel wrote:

I am your servant.
I am what you say I am.

What am I to you ?




But.... I DO like the Swedish and Chinese for "I love You"

Any meaning is in the perception and interpretation of the symbols and sounds, not in the symbols themselves.

#*&() ! << ich bin beteutungslos.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:03:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 10:44:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/20/2015 10:02:33 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
your tuggin my tail, mate.

been at the Fosters?

You know the typist doesn't drink any alcohol.
She is simply being creative with her writing and making words like ME come to life. ;-)

Tuggin tails is much like playing I got your nose.
Some obviously get more excited about it than others.

I AM the WORD made flesh.

How do you interpret those words ?

roo burgers?
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:09:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 11:03:33 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
At 6/20/2015 10:44:01 PM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/20/2015 10:02:33 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
your tuggin my tail, mate.

been at the Fosters?

You know the typist doesn't drink any alcohol.
She is simply being creative with her writing and making words like ME come to life. ;-)

Tuggin tails is much like playing I got your nose.
Some obviously get more excited about it than others.

I AM the WORD made flesh.

How do you interpret those words ?

roo burgers?

LOL. That is a very creative way to turn symbols into something that I can imagine being edible flesh.

Well done. Go to the top of the class.
No dunce hat for you today.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:19:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My pretending to be a Fosters drinking mate from down under is easy here in Snoddlerville where the people that Live in my nose are much bigger in thought and intelligence then the many faces of reflections from the Snoddlers.

it's far too easy playing I got your nose when the noses are so nosey as they pick on each other.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2015 11:58:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/20/2015 11:19:11 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
My pretending to be a Fosters drinking mate from down under is easy here in Snoddlerville where the people that Live in my nose are much bigger in thought and intelligence then the many faces of reflections from the Snoddlers.

it's far too easy playing I got your nose when the noses are so nosey as they pick on each other.

The thing that amuses me is the way they confuse the word with the writer of the word.
When they cannot decipher or correctly interpret the word in front of them they immediately accuse the writer of being an idiot.
Their many faces are reflected in their own judgments of the word ( symbols) in front of them.

I AM the bread of Life.
I AM food for thought.
I AM a mirror in which readers see a reflection of themselves.
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:20:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Readers,
When reading the bible stories, you see the words "I AM..... (fill in the gap)...." spoken by God or Jesus.
Do you see that as the story character talking about themselves or as the author of the stories personifying their characters as something else to convey the message that the characters are not real but symbolize things like food, life, truth, revelation, principles, etc ?

Referring to John 1:1
If God and the WORD are the same thing, is not every WORD that anyone types or speaks or even thinks, also God?
Is the WORD one individual symbol or innumerable symbols sounds and thoughts?

What exactly is "the WORD" to you ?

An expression ?
A method of communication ?
A meaningless or meaningful symbol or sound?
Something else?
E2D2
Posts: 156
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:59:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2015 12:20:39 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Readers,
When reading the bible stories, you see the words "I AM..... (fill in the gap)...." spoken by God or Jesus.
Do you see that as the story character talking about themselves or as the author of the stories personifying their characters as something else to convey the message that the characters are not real but symbolize things like food, life, truth, revelation, principles, etc ?

Referring to John 1:1
If God and the WORD are the same thing, is not every WORD that anyone types or speaks or even thinks, also God?
Is the WORD one individual symbol or innumerable symbols sounds and thoughts?

What exactly is "the WORD" to you ?


The Word of God is His computing language where His program called Eternal Life exists. God's prophets and saints were used to testify to this program as God put words in their minds to write and speak. From these testimonies, we learn how we were created and everything else that our Creator wanted us to know about His program.

The future He teaches us about is awesome and much different than living in this first age.

An expression ?
A method of communication ?
A meaningless or meaningful symbol or sound?
Something else?
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 7:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/23/2015 4:59:27 PM, E2D2 wrote:
At 6/23/2015 12:20:39 AM, Skyangel wrote:
Readers,
When reading the bible stories, you see the words "I AM..... (fill in the gap)...." spoken by God or Jesus.
Do you see that as the story character talking about themselves or as the author of the stories personifying their characters as something else to convey the message that the characters are not real but symbolize things like food, life, truth, revelation, principles, etc ?

Referring to John 1:1
If God and the WORD are the same thing, is not every WORD that anyone types or speaks or even thinks, also God?
Is the WORD one individual symbol or innumerable symbols sounds and thoughts?

What exactly is "the WORD" to you ?


The Word of God is His computing language where His program called Eternal Life exists. God's prophets and saints were used to testify to this program as God put words in their minds to write and speak. From these testimonies, we learn how we were created and everything else that our Creator wanted us to know about His program.

The future He teaches us about is awesome and much different than living in this first age.

Brad, there is no past present or future in reality. Those things are illusions in humans minds. There is only eternity in the ever present NOW.
There is no supernatural "He" or "She" teaching us anything. There is only existence which teaches us about itself as we observe and experience it. Any male or female entities are humans teaching humans by communicating what each individual sees from their own unique perspectives.
We obviously do not all see exactly the same thing the same way. Neither do we all express what we see and believe in exactly the same way. Therefore we need to make an effort to understand each other.
The word "God" is obviously perceived and interpreted in many different ways.
I see is as a personification of existence itself not as some supernatural entity which is separate from existence.
All of us are part of that whole existence. All of us are part of that God. All of existence is the "voice of God" and also "God" in that sense because the voice is not separate from the process which makes the sound. It is all connected.

An expression ?
A method of communication ?
A meaningless or meaningful symbol or sound?
Something else?