Jump to topic:

Jesus died for your sins dogma is blasphemy

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2015 3:29:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
All Pauline Christians who follow Paul's Gospel that brought in the Greco-Roman Mystery Religion's dying/resurrection god-man vicarious sin atonement into Christian theology commit blasphemy along with Paul. Judaism is not about Mystery Religion dying/resurrection gods but Pauline Christianity is all about them with Jesus Christ mirroring much of Mithra's "born again" baptismal theology and other dying/resurrection sun gods. It worked well, this mixing of Mystery Religion theology with Messianic Judaism as Rome accepted the combination as "Christianity". But still the doctrine not only makes no rational sense but counters God's relationship to Humanity which is why it is blasphemy: In Genesis I, God created humankind, both male and female, in the image of God, and found this "good, very good, indeed". Yet, Paul's Gospel says human beings are born in sin, even babies are cursed with sin and this is directly contradicts how God made us in God's image and would mean if real, that God Itself was sinful.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not blasphemous doctrines antithetical to Messianic spirituality while Pauline Christianity most certainly is by its confusion of pagan Mystery Religious theology with Jewish Christianity. The Messiah is not a sun god in astrological theology but has the Saturn-God Most High-EL relationship as Ruler to the Sign of the Baptist where God has put the Humanitarian Archetype, i.e. the Messiah as universal Model for humanity. Not in the sun gods but in the Man Sign, the Man with the Living Waters to pour over the sins of the world and cleanse them of impurity.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 1:39:37 AM
At 6/21/2015 3:29:41 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
All Pauline Christians who follow Paul's Gospel that brought in the Greco-Roman Mystery Religion's dying/resurrection god-man vicarious sin atonement into Christian theology commit blasphemy along with Paul. Judaism is not about Mystery Religion dying/resurrection gods but Pauline Christianity is all about them with Jesus Christ mirroring much of Mithra's "born again" baptismal theology and other dying/resurrection sun gods. It worked well, this mixing of Mystery Religion theology with Messianic Judaism as Rome accepted the combination as "Christianity". But still the doctrine not only makes no rational sense but counters God's relationship to Humanity which is why it is blasphemy: In Genesis I, God created humankind, both male and female, in the image of God, and found this "good, very good, indeed". Yet, Paul's Gospel says human beings are born in sin, even babies are cursed with sin and this is directly contradicts how God made us in God's image and would mean if real, that God Itself was sinful.

Celestial Torah Christianity is not blasphemous doctrines antithetical to Messianic spirituality while Pauline Christianity most certainly is by its confusion of pagan Mystery Religious theology with Jewish Christianity. The Messiah is not a sun god in astrological theology but has the Saturn-God Most High-EL relationship as Ruler to the Sign of the Baptist where God has put the Humanitarian Archetype, i.e. the Messiah as universal Model for humanity. Not in the sun gods but in the Man Sign, the Man with the Living Waters to pour over the sins of the world and cleanse them of impurity. : :

Where do you get this information from? It's like you have all the pagan ideas of the world mixed in with Christian beliefs.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 4:53:01 AM
At 6/22/2015 1:39:37 AM, E2D2 wrote:

Celestial Torah Christianity is not blasphemous doctrines antithetical to Messianic spirituality while Pauline Christianity most certainly is by its confusion of pagan Mystery Religious theology with Jewish Christianity. The Messiah is not a sun god in astrological theology but has the Saturn-God Most High-EL relationship as Ruler to the Sign of the Baptist where God has put the Humanitarian Archetype, i.e. the Messiah as universal Model for humanity. Not in the sun gods but in the Man Sign, the Man with the Living Waters to pour over the sins of the world and cleanse them of impurity. : :

Where do you get this information from? It's like you have all the pagan ideas of the world mixed in with Christian beliefs.

That's exactly the point. Hi BoG. Back again?
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 8:32:15 AM
That's quite an exaggeration, "all the pagan ideas in the world"..What Celestial Torah Christianity is is a quite simple Saturn/Aquarius, Four Fixed Signs of the Zodiac, Crossbar Fixed Signs in an astrologically based symbolic system that for whatever reasons, I fully believe for God's reasons, is embedded within Scriptures following the major players and events involving powers over Water in the old Earth/Air/Fire/Water division of elements. Powers over water using the Man Sign of the Zodiac, Aquarius, the Sign of the Baptist, and spiritual depository of the Humanitarian Archetype representing all humankind. God Most High was symbolized by Saturn, the traditional Ruler of Aquarius so we have EL Elyon and the Messiah in ancient astrological representation. Key figures in this are both Moses (=Musa in Arabic= Mu root in ancient Egyptian=Egypt's word for "Water" written as the Sign of Aquarius) and Jesus Christ of the Gospels that are quite filled with more Aquarius astrological references surrounding Jesus as the one with the Living Waters to give humanity.

Now, what's so difficult about learning this astrological system? It is New to you, and that's the difficulty, being different from what you were taught as Judeo-Christianity. But unless critics are able to remove the astrological references I've just pointed out were there all along plus the root knowledge restored of the origin of the Torah in Egypt, again there all along, the Celestial Torah Christianity code can't be discounted because it really is there for all to see now clearly.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 8:50:16 AM
I am a revealer of spiritual truth in my role as a modern Jewish Christian prophesy bearer. God gave me the ability to reveal the true Sword of Christ, the very one that proceeds out of the mouth of God that smites the nations with its sharp blade which God circumcised in Paxcalibur, the Sword of Peace, Saif al Salam, and Sign of the Messiah that was honored in Nazareth, Israel by over 500 Nazarean Christians and Muslims as well. I revealed the Coming of the Messiah, Christ Josephine, coming this time as the Daughter of God and true Bride of Christ Jesus. I recovered and revealed the lost Celestial Torah Christianity system, lost by priests of Judah on purpose so they could write and control their own "Word of God" instead of relying on God's celestial Sign Language that can't be manipulated by men on earth.

I am "making straight the Path to God" as is the perennial job of us Jewish prophesy bearers and this time it's a major overhaul to root out all that old religious lies that now are exposed as such and undermine religious belief. For Pauline Christianity, it's high time to examine morally Paul's vicarious sin atonement theology as completely wanting in both rational and ethical consideration. How on earth a moral coward's code became the definition of "Christian" I don't fully understand but it did and I'm talking about Pauline doctrine that tells Christians to use an innocent man's agonizing death as a human sacrifice scapegoat for guilty parties to go unpunished themselves. "Jesus died for your sins". Again, who's "sins"? This is the other side of vicarious sin atonement, that all human beings are born in sin, even babies, and I don't buy it. It's based on blasphemy that God did a bad job of creating human beings in God's image which logically makes God as bad as the humans God created. And that's blasphemy.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:00:45 AM
I am revealer of the God switcheroo that Judah pulled switching their tribal war god, Yahweh, for EL Elyon's position as God Most High and representative of Saturn in the Celestial Torah configuration. The old Gnostics didn't know about Judah's Lucifer stunt so they railed against Yahweh as a demented Maker god who didn't know what he was doing. But I found EL Elyon as EL was known and worshiped in ancient Canaan and that's where when I found Jesus' "Abba", his heavenly Father that instructed him so differently than the Fraud of Israel.

Christians! Find and read Semitic Languages Prof. John Gray's "Near Eastern Mythologies" book, an introduction to ancient Canaan and find EL the Compassion One, EL the Kindly One, EL the Friendly One, these are Canaanite appellations applied to their God Mosh High who they had no fear of at all and even made jokes as EL's expense. The ancient Canaanites loved EL and went to EL to ask forgiveness of their sins and EL seems to have forgiven them easily as there are no Canaanite records of EL punishing human beings. Quite the different God than the upstart war god, Yahweh, who, like all war gods demanded absolute obedience to commands. I'm here to restore the true God Most High so that war god worship ends and we can find some peace at last.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:08:56 AM
It wasn't Jesus dying for our sins in the Story of his crucifixion and resurrection but Jesus taking the Fall for Yahweh as Yahweh's stand-in, his proxy, punished by God Most High for Judah's Lucifer subsuming EL into Yahweh to create the "YHWH" thing.

The Piscean Age demanded a Suffering Servant Messiah as I said and got one in Jesus Christ of the Gospels. But these are days of the beginning of the Age of Aquarius and demand a new Messianic paradigm that fits the Celestial Torah Christian spiritual movement, the one where God is evolving the Humanitarian Archetype in astrological symbolic form in the Sign of Aquarius as the Messianic Model for humankind.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:09:35 AM

You will find that celestialtorah extracts most of his information from the 23rd chapter of his imagination, fueled by modest-to-high levels of THC. In other words, he lights up a fat boy, goes out and looks at the stars, and comes up with something new.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 12:20:15 PM
The Jews were never good at reading ominous astrological signs or prophesies about their own impending demise and have throughout their history ignored them at their own detriment.
The last thing they need is another Jew making claims he has mastered the art.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 5:08:26 PM
At 6/22/2015 9:09:35 AM, annanicole wrote:

You will find that celestialtorah extracts most of his information from the 23rd chapter of his imagination, fueled by modest-to-high levels of THC. In other words, he lights up a fat boy, goes out and looks at the stars, and comes up with something new. : :

That's funny.
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 5:44:48 PM
the Truth died, dies and will die because of your sin of denial of the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies of evil called good.

There never was a real living person named Jesus that did magic tricks and such.

it is the magical world of Disney for sure.

I AM a "example" of the carpenter in Reality and Truth.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life

where I AM there you may be also...

YOU just have to choose to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you...

GROW UP and sin no more

or remain in DENIAL with the rest of the earthly worldly many.

FEW is just that, few
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 6:04:27 PM
Still waiting for a post that addresses the topic and not ones containing trash slander showing no awareness of the problem with vicarious sin atonement Mystery Religion theology of Paul.

I know most of you are only here to strut your egos and have no new spiritual information to share as I do, none of you being a recognized religious visionary and most of you being forum trolls posing as authorities on religion none of you as atheists know anything about except hearsay of others.

I post new information while you trolls post your egos. You can't find any way to counter my religious information so like intellectual cowards you post ad hominen attack of me personally. As I say, I await intelligent discussion and am pretty sick and tired of you phonies wasting everyone's time with your opinions of those outside spiritual consciousness but who think endless postings of ignorance of spirituality overcomes the lack of credibility.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 6:10:13 PM
Atheists! Scram! This discussion is for believers in God and you're not qualified to post here and we certainly don't need any more ignorant trolls vying for attention horning in on religious discussions like drunken frat boys crashing a wedding party. Get a life of your own that doesn't rely on making fools of yourself in public by pretending to spiritual knowledge you atheists never had.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 6:17:08 PM
At 6/22/2015 5:08:26 PM, E2D2 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 9:09:35 AM, annanicole wrote:

You will find that celestialtorah extracts most of his information from the 23rd chapter of his imagination, fueled by modest-to-high levels of THC. In other words, he lights up a fat boy, goes out and looks at the stars, and comes up with something new. : :

That's funny.

'Tis true, too.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 7:27:50 PM
they scurry about as they try and hide from the Light of Truth.

sorry if I interrupted your make believe and pretend with the Truth you try and deny.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 7:47:07 PM
At 6/22/2015 6:10:13 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Atheists! Scram! This discussion is for believers in God and you're not qualified to post here and we certainly don't need any more ignorant trolls vying for attention horning in on religious discussions like drunken frat boys crashing a wedding party. Get a life of your own that doesn't rely on making fools of yourself in public by pretending to spiritual knowledge you atheists never had.

You were offered to explain spiritual knowledge and were asked to teach us how to access it, which you refused to do. And now, you claim special knowledge over others. Clearly, the only one pretending to have spiritual knowledge is you.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 9:06:39 PM
At 6/22/2015 5:44:48 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
the Truth died, dies and will die because of your sin of denial of the Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies of evil called good.

There never was a real living person named Jesus that did magic tricks and such.

YOU just have to choose to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend reality behind you...

GROW UP and sin no more

FEW is just that, few : :

What kind of drugs do you take?
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:04:50 PM
At 6/22/2015 9:06:39 PM, E2D2 wrote:
At 6/22/2015 5:44:48 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:

GROW UP and sin no more

FEW is just that, few : :

What kind of drugs do you take?

EE: I drink of the spirit of Life and Truth. Same as that Jesus character would of if he was a real person from so called history.

Now you KNOW how YOU would of viewed the character in scriptures. Just as those many of the Pharisees.

You play your part in the worldwide play o.k.

I've seen a much better show, like that Benny Hinn guy and his miracles.

he can get the blind to walk and the deaf to see as well as make people wiggle around on the floor.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 10:29:05 PM
Poor anna is of the Reefer Madness generation and thinks cannabis is oh so evil yet God doesn't think so at all or have all you missed the growing cultural acceptance of the amazing panacea properties of this magical herb? And yes, as all shamans know, there exist herbal enhancers for achieving mystical states of mind but anna must play the jealous woman and DEA agent to the end of her petty little ego tripping because she doesn't have spiritual experiences and like those jealous of others in superior mentalities than her own she has to attack lest they show up her deficiencies.

Meanwhile, hundreds of real live Nazarean Christians honored the man whose posts she can't stand because she can't do anything spiritual with other people and is quite the jealous slanderer of this person who can.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:14:22 PM
At 6/22/2015 7:47:07 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 6/22/2015 6:10:13 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

You were offered to explain spiritual knowledge and were asked to teach us how to access it, which you refused to do. And now, you claim special knowledge over others. Clearly, the only one pretending to have spiritual knowledge is you.

According to post #19, the way to access spiritual insight is to partake of the magic herbs.
You need to get in the"right zone" or zone out of reality or something like that.