Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:09:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene
[The Gospel of Mary]

Chapter 4

(Pages 1 to 6 of the manuscript, containing chapters 1 - 3, are lost. The extant text starts on page 7...)

. . . Will matter then be destroyed or not?

22) The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.

23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.

24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

25) Peter said to him, Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?

26) The Savior said There is no sin, but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin.

27) That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root.

28) Then He continued and said, That is why you become sick and die, for you are deprived of the one who can heal you.

29) He who has a mind to understand, let him understand.

30) Matter gave birth to a passion that has no equal, which proceeded from something contrary to nature. Then there arises a disturbance in its whole body.

31) That is why I said to you, Be of good courage, and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different forms of nature.

32) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

So what does this mean??
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 2:12:55 PM
At 6/22/2015 2:09:20 PM, Kreakin wrote:
The Gospel According to Mary Magdalene
[The Gospel of Mary]

Chapter 4

(Pages 1 to 6 of the manuscript, containing chapters 1 - 3, are lost. The extant text starts on page 7...)

. . . Will matter then be destroyed or not?

22) The Savior said, All nature, all formations, all creatures exist in and with one another, and they will be resolved again into their own roots.

23) For the nature of matter is resolved into the roots of its own nature alone.

24) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

25) Peter said to him, Since you have explained everything to us, tell us this also: What is the sin of the world?

26) The Savior said There is no sin, but it is you who make sin when you do the things that are like the nature of adultery, which is called sin.

27) That is why the Good came into your midst, to the essence of every nature in order to restore it to its root.

28) Then He continued and said, That is why you become sick and die, for you are deprived of the one who can heal you.

29) He who has a mind to understand, let him understand.

30) Matter gave birth to a passion that has no equal, which proceeded from something contrary to nature. Then there arises a disturbance in its whole body.

31) That is why I said to you, Be of good courage, and if you are discouraged be encouraged in the presence of the different forms of nature.

32) He who has ears to hear, let him hear.

So what does this mean??

So many answers and yet you have learned nothing.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 6:24:45 PM
The old Gentile Gnostics were stuck with the same Gentile Church Father polluted New Testament texts as had their Pauline counterparts and so did not know that the Gospel Story was fabricated from beginning to end. "Mary Magdalene" was created from the Gospel authors not knowing Aramaic language very well and mistaking the Aramaic title for Miriam, the mother of Jesus, and wife of Joseph, for being from "Magdala" when it referred to Miriam's work as a woman's hairdresser. Evidently she was quite good at the work and was known as a hairdresser' hairdresser and this title in Aramaic was mistranslates as Mary "Magdalene".

The old Gnostic worldview was based on faulty knowledge of God where they didn't know about EL Elyon and the Judah god deicide move to create Yahweh in EL's place, so they thought Yahweh was the Maker god of Creation and did a bad job of it. The material world was to be avoided at all costs as a trap for the soul but Yahweh wasn't the Creator of Creation, EL Elyon was, and so now with the recovery of EL as God Most High, we have Creation from a Good God, Creation that plays out to create God from Humanity at "the End of Days". So Creation is still in its infancy or juvenile stage and of course is a place of life and death, good and evil, the polar opposites that create the machinery of Life itself.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:11:05 PM
At 6/22/2015 3:30:23 PM, Envisage wrote:
The gospel (well, what we have left of it) is here for those interested:
http://gnosis.org...

The gospel is right in this forum but most members will never see and hear it.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:36:02 PM
At 6/22/2015 11:11:05 PM, E2D2 wrote:

What about the waves bog, ya should mention the waves.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:47:14 PM
At 6/22/2015 11:36:02 PM, bulproof wrote:

What about the waves bog, ya should mention the waves. : :

Open up your mind a little and watch this;

https://www.youtube.com...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2015 11:57:44 PM
At 6/22/2015 11:47:14 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Is that about waves?
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:17:42 AM
At 6/22/2015 11:57:44 PM, bulproof wrote:

Is that about waves? : :

It's about opening up your mind enough to know that what you see is not the truth.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:24:32 AM
At 6/23/2015 12:17:42 AM, E2D2 wrote:

It's about opening up your mind enough to know that what you see is not the truth.
So if I saw that video it wouldn't be the truth, so I won't watch it. Is it hot in Campbell at the moment.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:28:06 AM
At 6/23/2015 12:24:32 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/23/2015 12:17:42 AM, E2D2 wrote:

So if I saw that video it wouldn't be the truth, so I won't watch it. Is it hot in Campbell at the moment. : :

You won't hear the truth being spoken by the scientists in that video but at least they're talking about something I understand very well. I just wish I could be in that panel to help them open up their minds a little more.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:15:21 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:07:56 AM, dee-em wrote:
Isn't it amazing how in such illiterate times, every single character around Jesus wrote a gospel. Lol. : :

Isn't even more amazing that physicists and biologists are finally admitting that the universe had to be designed and created by a designer and that God sent one last saint in the midst of these revelations to support their beliefs.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:26:02 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:15:21 AM, E2D2 wrote:
Isn't it amazing how in such illiterate times, every single character around Jesus wrote a gospel. Lol. : :

Isn't even more amazing that physicists and biologists are finally admitting that the universe had to be designed and created by a designer and that God sent one last saint in the midst of these revelations to support their beliefs.

It didn't take you long to start derailing threads again, did it Brad?
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:43:44 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:26:02 AM, dee-em wrote:

It didn't take you long to start derailing threads again, did it Brad? : :

I'm not derailing the thread. The gospel is who I am and everything that comes out of me can teach you how you were created. Mary Magdalene and Brad testified to God's creation.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:08:20 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:43:44 AM, E2D2 wrote:

I'm not derailing the thread. The gospel is who I am and everything that comes out of me can teach you how you were created. Mary Magdalene and Brad testified to God's creation.

FFS. How many times do you need to repeat this nonsense?
Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:44:47 AM

From this I take that there is no sin but only what we choose to call sin. In other words, do as thy will and the only judgement comes from those around you and yourself.

There is a warning to those who would delude people into following some fake leader or a set of rules and laws. The real goal is to seek the humanity within themselves and gain inner peace.

So I think it speaks against creating churches and religions and that's why these texts and others like them were destroyed or not included in the current bible. They didn't serve the purpose of the church which really does highlight their true motives.
Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:46:57 AM

Now you can see that you are being mislead.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:25:49 AM
At 6/23/2015 2:08:20 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 6/23/2015 1:43:44 AM, E2D2 wrote:

FFS. How many times do you need to repeat this nonsense? : :

Until I am no longer of this world.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:30:50 AM
At 6/23/2015 3:44:47 AM, Kreakin wrote:

From this I take that there is no sin but only what we choose to call sin. In other words, do as thy will and the only judgement comes from those around you and yourself.

There is a warning to those who would delude people into following some fake leader or a set of rules and laws. The real goal is to seek the humanity within themselves and gain inner peace.

So I think it speaks against creating churches and religions and that's why these texts and others like them were destroyed or not included in the current bible. They didn't serve the purpose of the church which really does highlight their true motives. : :

Without God's people building false gods, we wouldn't have learned who we are and how we were created. God used these false gods as analogies to teach us the future.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:34:39 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:30:50 AM, E2D2 wrote:

So I think it speaks against creating churches and religions and that's why these texts and others like them were destroyed or not included in the current bible. They didn't serve the purpose of the church which really does highlight their true motives. : :

Without God's people building false gods, we wouldn't have learned who we are and how we were created. God used these false gods as analogies to teach us the future.

Another account to ban. Why don't you concentrate on annoying the folks of Campbell, CA with your esotertic and meaningless "white board" statements as they walk away mumbling comments about wet brain and mental illness?
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:01:42 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:34:39 AM, annanicole wrote:
At 6/23/2015 10:30:50 AM, E2D2 wrote:

Another account to ban. Why don't you concentrate on annoying the folks of Campbell, CA with your esotertic and meaningless "white board" statements as they walk away mumbling comments about wet brain and mental illness? : :

God has many believers in Campbell listening to His voice and learning about His simulation we're all experiencing. There are also many unbelievers who are very annoyed that I'm still walking the streets with my whiteboard full of messages from our Creator.

One day in the future, the Word of the Lord won't exist so God's believers won't have anyone around to listen to but since they were made believers, they will continue to believe my stories until their bodies die and their spirit remains intact in the Lord.

Jesus knew his body would die but he also knew what I know.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:30:19 PM

Actually the scientists are rather pleased that through human discovery and his inventive brain he has acquired more knowledge about the world he lives in than all the prophets God paraded before man whom He inspired with absolute nonsense which modern science has objectively discredited.
You are in the wrong place and time. Your delusional beliefs might have been considered normal 2000 years ago.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:59:59 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:30:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Actually the scientists are rather pleased that through human discovery and his inventive brain he has acquired more knowledge about the world he lives in than all the prophets God paraded before man whom He inspired with absolute nonsense which modern science has objectively discredited.
You are in the wrong place and time. Your delusional beliefs might have been considered normal 2000 years ago. : :

None of God's prophets were taught how we were created. Only us saints testified to the knowledge of God about how we were created. God has used His scientists to discover His computing language ( waves ) with mathematics that He taught them through His program called the beast.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:24:39 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:59:59 PM, E2D2 wrote:

You are in the wrong place and time. Your delusional beliefs might have been considered normal 2000 years ago. : :

None of God's prophets were taught how we were created. Only us saints testified to the knowledge of God about how we were created. God has used His scientists to discover His computing language ( waves ) with mathematics that He taught them through His program called the beast.
God revealed to Moses in Genesis the creation of the universe. Computer languages are not waves but machine instructions. God did not teach scientists anything. They had to learn and discover all the scientific knowledge through they own effort.
The inspired word God inspired did not have any science or math to satisfy a 4th grade schooler.
God cannot be computer literate because computers are poor imitations of human skills and intelligence and are only suited for computational tasks with directed processing along predefined instructions and are notoriously susceptible to malfunctions. Even their simulation capabilities are limited to a few simple concepts.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:48:36 PM
At 6/23/2015 4:24:39 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/23/2015 12:59:59 PM, E2D2 wrote:

God revealed to Moses in Genesis the creation of the universe. Computer languages are not waves but machine instructions. God did not teach scientists anything. They had to learn and discover all the scientific knowledge through they own effort.
The inspired word God inspired did not have any science or math to satisfy a 4th grade schooler.
God cannot be computer literate because computers are poor imitations of human skills and intelligence and are only suited for computational tasks with directed processing along predefined instructions and are notoriously susceptible to malfunctions. Even their simulation capabilities are limited to a few simple concepts. : :

Moses was not taught about how God created everything. None of God's prophets were taught the deeper meanings of the prophecies that God had them write.

The early saints weren't taught the deeper meanings of how we were created either because they didn't have the modern technology we have today for God to use to teach us exactly how He created everything into waves. From those waves, patterns are formed, which are like pixels in a computer program called Photoshop.

There is no matter but men perceive the particles as matter because of their mathematics. They didn't know that mathematics was taught to them by God to use to find His computing language called waves. Their mathematics can't be used to prove we were created as waves before any illusions of particles could be formed.
Kreakin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 6:17:56 AM
Really? I never heard such mindless drivel. This is a load of mumbo jumbo thought up by fools to confuse bigger fools. The very opposite of any spiritual teaching.