Total Posts:41|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The earth was created without form and void.

E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:07:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does anyone in this forum understand this?

If you read the dictionary meanings of what form and void means, you will see that the earth was not created with matter.

Physicists have been chasing matter and that's why they're totally confused. A few of them are beginning to understand that matter may be a total illusion.

I could easily bring in some Googled information and Youtube videos in this thread to prove that I'm not the only one who understands that the earth was created without form and void. If you are interested, I will share links with you about scientists and others who now believe that everything we observe is an illusion made into patterns formed from waves.

Mathematics works very well to understand God's visible illusions but not how these illusions were formed. Physicists are now at the point of guessing, which is called a hypothesis.

Here's one recent video that will open up your mind a little about how some scientists see the universe today.
https://www.youtube.com...
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:35:59 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:07:03 AM, E2D2 wrote:

If you read the scripture properly it does not say the Earth was created without form and void.
It says the Earth "WAS" without and void.

The Hebrew word is "HAYAH" which means to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out.

The word "HAYAH" is the same word translated in Ex 3 :14 as I AM THAT I AM..... ( HAYAH HAYAH )
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:39:28 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:35:59 AM, Skyangel wrote:

If you read the scripture properly it does not say the Earth was created without form and void.

The Hebrew word is "HAYAH" which means to be, become, come to pass, exist, happen, fall out.

The word "HAYAH" is the same word translated in Ex 3 :14 as I AM THAT I AM..... ( HAYAH HAYAH )

Hebrew isn't understood by English speakers. It's pride that makes English speakers think they know Hebrew from thousands of years ago.

I was taught directly by our Creator that we're living in a simulation so it fits perfectly into the earth being created without form and void. It's made out of information, not something made of matter.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:56:28 AM
At 6/23/2015 1:39:28 AM, E2D2 wrote:

Hebrew isn't understood by English speakers. It's pride that makes English speakers think they know Hebrew from thousands of years ago.

I was taught directly by our Creator that we're living in a simulation so it fits perfectly into the earth being created without form and void. It's made out of information, not something made of matter.

Whatever you say Brad. Your own imagination teaches you a load of hogwash and leads you astray.

You don't need to understand any other language to look up the meanings of the words in those languages and see the many different ways one word can be translated into English.
No pride necessary for that. Just common sense and a bit of intelligence.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:02:23 AM

Here's one recent video that will open up your mind a little about how some scientists see the universe today.

Actually, that video doesn't even come close, this one will blow your mind...

Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:13:22 AM

If you were taught by your creator directly that you are living in a simulation, where is your evidence. You are linking videos of unsubstantiated claims made by others.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:24:03 AM

I didn't yet realize that I was talking to the same old idiotic song, twelfth verse. Why aren't you dead yet? Aren't you on about 5 months of borrowed time ... and counting? You were "taught directly" about that too, or that's what you claimed at the time.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:43:59 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:02:23 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Actually, that video doesn't even come close, this one will blow your mind...

https://www.youtube.com... : :

I'm glad you liked it. My other friends and family enjoyed it, too.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:48:13 AM
Bog, how many accounts are you going to make?
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:55:15 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:13:22 AM, Harikrish wrote:

If you were taught by your creator directly that you are living in a simulation, where is your evidence. You are linking videos of unsubstantiated claims made by others. : :

Some of us were taught the deeper meanings of how God created everything. The rest of God's people can only believe our stories. Do you believe these physicists who can't come up with any evidence to support their claims or do you believe our Creator who uses His prophets and saints to reveal the Truth.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 10:56:56 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:24:03 AM, annanicole wrote:

I didn't yet realize that I was talking to the same old idiotic song, twelfth verse. Why aren't you dead yet? Aren't you on about 5 months of borrowed time ... and counting? You were "taught directly" about that too, or that's what you claimed at the time. : :

It's all about belief my friend. Now you're using old data that keeps you in unbelief.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:41:30 AM

well "hayah" means "was" it doesnt mean become.... and for the "i am that i am" literally reads like this - "i will be whatever i will be"... the word there is "ahayah" (same word but in its in the future... "hayah" is in the past...
Never fart near dog
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:42:08 AM
At 6/23/2015 10:55:15 AM, E2D2 wrote:

If you were taught by your creator directly that you are living in a simulation, where is your evidence. You are linking videos of unsubstantiated claims made by others. : :

Some of us were taught the deeper meanings of how God created everything. The rest of God's people can only believe our stories. Do you believe these physicists who can't come up with any evidence to support their claims or do you believe our Creator who uses His prophets and saints to reveal the Truth.

God has used prophets and saints in the past. None of them advance human knowledge. The bible does not even meet the science or math requirement for a grade 4 schooler and the prophets and God's messengers quoted confirm their ignorance.
You too are making unsubstantiated claims that you were taught directly by some mythical being. But nothing you said so far even demonstrates you have a formal education in the theories you are linking which are more about advancing science,and mathematics.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:47:35 AM
At 6/23/2015 11:42:08 AM, Harikrish wrote:

God has used prophets and saints in the past. None of them advance human knowledge. The bible does not even meet the science or math requirement for a grade 4 schooler and the prophets and God's messengers quoted confirm their ignorance. ::

We saints aren't here to advance human knowledge. We know that human knowledge came from God's program called the beast, which are God's thoughts that were used to get His people to build things that He needed to use as analogies to teach the future to us saints and how everything was created.

You too are making unsubstantiated claims that you were taught directly by some mythical being. But nothing you said so far even demonstrates you have a formal education in the theories you are linking which are more about advancing science,and mathematics. : :

I didn't need to be taught by men. Our Creator can teach much better than any of His people can. He used all kinds of ways to teach me exactly how He created everything but using modern technology and analogies.

Scientists always use analogies to teach people who don't understand their scientific languages or mathematics. God does the same thing to teach us saints who are not taught by the world's philosophers or scientists.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:10:32 PM
At 6/23/2015 11:47:35 AM, E2D2 wrote:

God has used prophets and saints in the past. None of them advance human knowledge. The bible does not even meet the science or math requirement for a grade 4 schooler and the prophets and God's messengers quoted confirm their ignorance. ::

We saints aren't here to advance human knowledge. We know that human knowledge came from God's program called the beast, which are God's thoughts that were used to get His people to build things that He needed to use as analogies to teach the future to us saints and how everything was created.

No saint ever did advance human knowledge or even knowledge of God. They all remained isolated in their delusional world of demons and deception.

You too are making unsubstantiated claims that you were taught directly by some mythical being. But nothing you said so far even demonstrates you have a formal education in the theories you are linking which are more about advancing science,and mathematics. : :

I didn't need to be taught by men. Our Creator can teach much better than any of His people can. He used all kinds of ways to teach me exactly how He created everything but using modern technology and analogies.

You cannot be taught by God if He has to use human unsubstantiated theories and science fiction material to teach you. God isn't in the business of promoting man made theories of his creation.

Scientists always use analogies to teach people who don't understand their scientific languages or mathematics. God does the same thing to teach us saints who are not taught by the world's philosophers or scientists.

But scientists are teaching science and mathematics and one can get that education enrolling in universities. Are you reducing God to a professor who needs to teach like His counterpart?

Every prophet claimed his knowledge came directly from God. But on closer scrutiny they all demonstrated their ignorance with a familiar apocalyptic message to scare the feeble minded. You appear to be one such feeble minded who believes you were chosen to go through the same exposure and humiliation as those before you.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:07:40 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:10:32 PM, Harikrish wrote:

No saint ever did advance human knowledge or even knowledge of God. They all remained isolated in their delusional world of demons and deception.

All God's saints are killed soon after they're done being used by God to testify to His knowledge.

You cannot be taught by God if He has to use human unsubstantiated theories and science fiction material to teach you. God isn't in the business of promoting man made theories of his creation.

God is the creator of everything my friend. He's the only one who can teach us how He created everything.

But scientists are teaching science and mathematics and one can get that education enrolling in universities. Are you reducing God to a professor who needs to teach like His counterpart?

God created science and mathematics for man to discover His computing language called waves. Why don't you believe our Creator?

Every prophet claimed his knowledge came directly from God. But on closer scrutiny they all demonstrated their ignorance with a familiar apocalyptic message to scare the feeble minded. You appear to be one such feeble minded who believes you were chosen to go through the same exposure and humiliation as those before you. : :

I get all my knowledge directly from the mind of God. If I appear to be feeble-minded, then blame our Creator who created everything.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:40:15 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:07:40 PM, E2D2 wrote:

All God's saints are killed soon after they're done being used by God to testify to His knowledge.

God is the creator of everything my friend. He's the only one who can teach us how He created everything.

God created science and mathematics for man to discover His computing language called waves. Why don't you believe our Creator?

But God spoke to His prophets in Hebrew. There were no computers in the days of the prophets.
You are nit familiar with computers because computers can translate any language to any language. Besides why would God need a translator. He created language.

Every prophet claimed his knowledge came directly from God. But on closer scrutiny they all demonstrated their ignorance with a familiar apocalyptic message to scare the feeble minded. You appear to be one such feeble minded who believes you were chosen to go through the same exposure and humiliation as those before you. : :

I get all my knowledge directly from the mind of God. If I appear to be feeble-minded, then blame our Creator who created everything.
What is the knowledge you received directly from God that made you feeble minded? We you not a recovering alcoholic even before these voices started haunting you?
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:37:37 PM
At 6/23/2015 3:40:15 PM, Harikrish wrote:

But God spoke to His prophets in Hebrew. There were no computers in the days of the prophets.
You are nit familiar with computers because computers can translate any language to any language. Besides why would God need a translator. He created language.

God created all languages from His computing language called waves. God has used the English language to teach me everything He wanted me to know.

What is the knowledge you received directly from God that made you feeble minded? We you not a recovering alcoholic even before these voices started haunting you? : :

Some people think I'm feeble minded and many of God's believers believe I'm a highly intelligent person who can articulate the messages from God very well.

God's strong delusion sure does confuse a lot of His people.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 5:28:31 PM
At 6/23/2015 4:37:37 PM, E2D2 wrote:

God created all languages from His computing language called waves. God has used the English language to teach me everything He wanted me to know.

What is the knowledge you received directly from God that made you feeble minded? We you not a recovering alcoholic even before these voices started haunting you? : :

Some people think I'm feeble minded and many of God's believers believe I'm a highly intelligent person who can articulate the messages from God very well.

Can you point to a few? Your site doesn't have any supporters.
Brad has been banned from every forum he joined and several times from DDO. So where are your believers and supporters.? Why does everyone question your mental stability after you admitted to chronic alcoholism and memory damaged from binge drinking?

His choice of you would confirm He is delusional and confuse a lot of His people. You appear more like the antichrist hell bent on making a mockery of God and Christians.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 6:03:46 PM
At 6/23/2015 11:41:30 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

well "hayah" means "was" it doesnt mean become.... and for the "i am that i am" literally reads like this - "i will be whatever i will be"... the word there is "ahayah" (same word but in its in the future... "hayah" is in the past...

You obviously need to do some research on Hebrew tenses. They do not have the same tenses we have in English.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 6:06:45 PM
At 6/23/2015 5:28:31 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/23/2015 4:37:37 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Can you point to a few? Your site doesn't have any supporters. : :

I don't tell any of God's believers to go to my websites to watch the videos He had me made. The videos are mainly for my purpose as practice. They can also be used for the internet users in the forums I appear in.

Brad has been banned from every forum he joined and several times from DDO. So where are your believers and supporters.? Why does everyone question your mental stability after you admitted to chronic alcoholism and memory damaged from binge drinking?

His choice of you would confirm He is delusional and confuse a lot of His people. You appear more like the antichrist hell bent on making a mockery of God and Christians. : :

I support Christianity because God used it to continue building false gods after the Roman Empire lost it's power and control. These false gods, particularly the modern technology we have today, to use as analogies to teach me exactly how we were created. It was also used to bring me the prophecies that God wanted me to read before he had me start testifying to His knowledge. After He had me write stories about the beast and the future, I understood all the prophecies I read in the Bible.

So God's beast was very important in His purpose to teach us saints the future and how He created everything.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2015 5:20:18 AM
At 6/23/2015 6:03:46 PM, Skyangel wrote:

You obviously need to do some research on Hebrew tenses. They do not have the same tenses we have in English.

I know hebrew because of that im saying this stuff... dont believe me copy the Hebrew words into Google translation... and i forgot to say that "ahayah" comes with he letter "a" - (a)hayah - representing "l" (first person) and its tense is in future...
Never fart near dog
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 4:16:38 AM
At 6/24/2015 5:20:18 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

I know hebrew because of that im saying this stuff... dont believe me copy the Hebrew words into Google translation... and i forgot to say that "ahayah" comes with he letter "a" - (a)hayah - representing "l" (first person) and its tense is in future...

How well do you know the language? Do you read, write and speak it fluently? Do you know the differences between modern Hebrew and ancient Hebrew?
Modern Hebrew is apparently different to Ancient Hebrew.

Do you know that Ancient Hebrew, the language in which the OT was apparently originally written, has no tenses?
http://www.iclnet.org...
"Modern grammarians recognize that it is an "aspectual" language. This means that the same form of a verb can be translated as either past, present, or future depending on the context and various grammatical cues."

http://www.teleiosministries.com...

The word in the bible is not ahayah. I looked it up again ......Lexicon reference... Strong's H1961 - hayah
According to the parsing information, the tense is the perfect tense in Hebrew which is equivalent to the present tense in English.

The word hayah was used in
Gen 1:2... translated as WAS
Gen 1:3... translated as LET THERE BE
Gen 1:29... translated as IT SHALL BE

Obviously the same word was translated as past present and future.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:56:27 AM
At 6/25/2015 4:16:38 AM, Skyangel wrote:
At 6/24/2015 5:20:18 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

How well do you know the language? Do you read, write and speak it fluently?

yes

Do you know the differences between modern Hebrew and ancient Hebrew?

its not that they differ as heaven and earth, its like you reading the King james verion of the Bible and new translated bibles modern ones in english...

Do you know that Ancient Hebrew, the language in which the OT was apparently originally written, has no tenses?
"Modern grammarians recognize that it is an "aspectual" language. This means that the same form of a verb can be translated as either past, present, or future depending on the context and various grammatical cues."

thats sounds odd and ridiculous imagine language without tenses... when you read the BIble in Hebrew u have tenses usual... the sites you shared mixing things together btw the sources are Chrisitan ones no wonder they trying to change the Hebrew lagnauge to suit themselves... do you have any Jew Rabbi to confirm this one? not some chrisians making things up, same guys say the word "Ahad" (one) in Hebrew is in a sense of "compounded one" (trying to prove some trinity there) which is nonsense.

The word in the bible is not ahayah. I looked it up again ......Lexicon reference... Strong's H1961 - hayah
According to the parsing information, the tense is the perfect tense in Hebrew which is equivalent to the present tense in English.

right its written there "haytah" (Feminine) which means "was"... hayah is "masculine" but its the same its in Feminine because of the word "earth" before that...

the word there is not "hayah", its " yehy" which its in the form of a verb...

the word there is "yeheye" which is in the future its not "hayah" (past)!

they are not the same... and if you want to learn something go to the sources not some other poeple trying to justify things like these chrisitans without success...
Never fart near dog
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:23:36 PM
At 6/25/2015 7:56:27 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

yes

its not that they differ as heaven and earth, its like you reading the King james verion of the Bible and new translated bibles modern ones in english...

thats sounds odd and ridiculous imagine language without tenses... when you read the BIble in Hebrew u have tenses usual... the sites you shared mixing things together btw the sources are Chrisitan ones no wonder they trying to change the Hebrew lagnauge to suit themselves... do you have any Jew Rabbi to confirm this one? not some chrisians making things up, same guys say the word "Ahad" (one) in Hebrew is in a sense of "compounded one" (trying to prove some trinity there) which is nonsense.

Perfect and imperfect tenses are obviously not the same as past present and future.
An "aspectual" language is not something that you can put in any "boxes" It is a language in which words are subject to the aspect or perception of the speakers and hearers and also depend on the context in which the words are spoken or written.

right its written there "haytah" (Feminine) which means "was"... hayah is "masculine" but its the same its in Feminine because of the word "earth" before that...

What reference are you using to get those words?
The reference I am using is www.blueletterbible.org.
It has the Hebrew symbols as well as the English interpretation in various bible versions.
As far as I can see, the Hebrew symbols look the same to me in all those scriptures I referenced.
If they are all the same, how do you get different words from the same symbols?

Are you saying the Hebrew symbols are incorrect on that site?
Are you telling me there are also different modern versions of Hebrew interpretations of their own ancient writings?
Are you saying the Hebrew words in the stories have changed over the years?

they are not the same... and if you want to learn something go to the sources not some other poeple trying to justify things like these chrisitans without success...

Since you claim to understand the language, please tell me if they have a way to express an action which applies to past present and future at the same time. eg.. If you wanted to explain that something happened in the past and it is still happening in the present and will continue to happen in the future, due to the action being cyclic, what tense would you use in Hebrew to express that concept? .....Past?, Present?, Future?, Perfect?, Imperfect?,.....Other....?
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2015 7:37:42 PM
At 6/25/2015 8:00:39 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:

http://www.mechon-mamre.org... here the Hebrew copy the words to google..

Google translators are not the best in the world.
I have played with them trying to translate German sentences into English with them and vice versa since I am reasonably fluent in both languages. I have discovered that the online translator robots come up with some ridiculous nonsense.

Humans translators do a better job of translating even if the translation is more of an interpretation than a translation.
There are some things like idioms, metaphors, allegories, etc which simply cannot be translated from one language to another and still make sense in both languages.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:22:20 AM
At 6/25/2015 7:23:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:

yes

Perfect and imperfect tenses are obviously not the same as past present and future.
An "aspectual" language is not something that you can put in any "boxes" It is a language in which words are subject to the aspect or perception of the speakers and hearers and also depend on the context in which the words are spoken or written.

im not using anything except my own reading i know Hebrew so i give u the word in Hebrew.

It has the Hebrew symbols as well as the English interpretation in various bible versions.
As far as I can see, the Hebrew symbols look the same to me in all those scriptures I referenced.

The refernce u giving is that site which is Christian one... what these christians have do to with Hebrew language i know they dont know basic Hebrew. why Christians? if you find some Ribba who knows his langauge which is Hebrew language u can start from there but these guys are just pathetic they dont know Hebrew if im not wrong yeah?. and i just wrote there they are not the same i differentiated for you to see the 3 are not the same. and i know it.

Are you telling me there are also different modern versions of Hebrew interpretations of their own ancient writings?

please provide a Hebrew scholar confirming this. not jambo mambo guys.

Since you claim to understand the language, please tell me if they have a way to express an action which applies to past present and future at the same time. eg.. If you wanted to explain that something happened in the past and it is still happening in the present and will continue to happen in the future, due to the action being cyclic, what tense would you use in Hebrew to express that concept? .....Past?, Present?, Future?, Perfect?, Imperfect?,.....Other....?

i cant find any or think of... and i dont think there is any for that matter. leave these chrisitains ask some jew.. im not a jew but im an israeli so the first language you have to learn is Hebrew...
Never fart near dog
tracer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 9:38:24 AM
At 6/28/2015 9:22:20 AM, POPOO5560 wrote:
At 6/25/2015 7:23:36 PM, Skyangel wrote:

yes

im not using anything except my own reading i know Hebrew so i give u the word in Hebrew.

The refernce u giving is that site which is Christian one... what these christians have do to with Hebrew language i know they dont know basic Hebrew. why Christians? if you find some Ribba who knows his langauge which is Hebrew language u can start from there but these guys are just pathetic they dont know Hebrew if im not wrong yeah?. and i just wrote there they are not the same i differentiated for you to see the 3 are not the same. and i know it.

please provide a Hebrew scholar confirming this. not jambo mambo guys.

i cant find any or think of... and i dont think there is any for that matter. leave these chrisitains ask some jew.. im not a jew but im an israeli so the first language you have to learn is Hebrew... : :

Why are you allowed to go off topic in this forum?