Jump to topic:

The Word of the Lord never dies.

E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:13:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
No man can ban or kill the Word of the Lord.

How many times do I have to resurrect in order for you to understand this?

You have killed most of My prophets and saints trying to get rid of Me, yet, here I am again.

Did you think Jesus was actually coming in the visible clouds in the sky?

Didn't you understand that all flesh perishes in this first age before My new heaven and earth will come into play?
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:35:33 AM
At 6/23/2015 11:27:27 AM, JMcKinley wrote:
Is this little show a delusion, or is it sarcasm? Who can tell? : :

It's obvious you can't tell.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:38:23 AM
At 6/23/2015 11:13:13 AM, E2D2 wrote:

You have killed most of My prophets and saints trying to get rid of Me, yet, here I am again.

Didn't you understand that all flesh perishes in this first age before My new heaven and earth will come into play?

Are you going to just keep making account after account? I'm curious what you get out of this and why you're so desperate to preach on these forums.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:42:10 AM
At 6/23/2015 11:38:23 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Are you going to just keep making account after account? I'm curious what you get out of this and why you're so desperate to preach on these forums. : :

Read this thread until you figure out that the Word of the Lord never dies. The Word of the Lord is where we came from and it will continue on forever.

If you're tired of listening to the Word of the Lord, then ignore Him.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:44:19 AM

There is no evidence that anything in the Bible is attributable to any deity! One hopes not as the one featured in the not so good book is worse than any human, however bad!
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 11:49:36 AM
At 6/23/2015 11:44:19 AM, JJ50 wrote:

There is no evidence that anything in the Bible is attributable to any deity! One hopes not as the one featured in the not so good book is worse than any human, however bad! : :

I didn't learn much from reading the Bible. Everything I know was taught to me directly by our Creator who used mostly modern technology as analogies to help me understand how everything was created.

I know more than any scientist has ever known.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:08:45 PM
At 6/23/2015 11:49:36 AM, E2D2 wrote:

There is no evidence that anything in the Bible is attributable to any deity! One hopes not as the one featured in the not so good book is worse than any human, however bad! : :

I didn't learn much from reading the Bible. Everything I know was taught to me directly by our Creator who used mostly modern technology as analogies to help me understand how everything was created.

Oh, you know more than EVERYONE, Brad. Remember? I'd suggest you go sit like a tard in the Campbell Community Center so that three Christians can shoot you in the head. That's what you told us - and you said that God had showed it to you. Thus, I doubt anyone is going to pay much attention to your ambling ramblings.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:16:09 PM

The word of the "lord" cannot die since it never "lived" to begin with. I read "the word of the lord" as the word of men pretending to be gods or as deluded men speaking on behalf of a lord their distorted minds wish exists.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:17:27 PM

I think there are pictures of you laying some floor tiles. You sure wasted all that knowledge you were taught directly while sleeping outside a church in a sleeping bag. Couldn't find any practical use for that knowledge, huh!!! So why so spread it here?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:21:18 PM

Such monumental boldness of defiance, It's amazing, humility is not in your vocabulary.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:33:13 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:21:18 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Such monumental boldness of defiance, It's amazing, humility is not in your vocabulary.

What is resurrection to him is deceit to many. We heard this story before and it never ended well for Jesus.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:47:52 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:02:12 PM, XLAV wrote:
Welcome back BornofGod. : :

Thank you my friend but I never left in the first place. I've existed since before the foundations of the earth.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:49:53 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:08:45 PM, annanicole wrote:

Oh, you know more than EVERYONE, Brad. Remember? I'd suggest you go sit like a tard in the Campbell Community Center so that three Christians can shoot you in the head. That's what you told us - and you said that God had showed it to you. Thus, I doubt anyone is going to pay much attention to your ambling ramblings. : :

You were doing just fine with E2D2 until you learned it was the Word of the Lord speaking to you.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:51:40 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:16:09 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

The word of the "lord" cannot die since it never "lived" to begin with. I read "the word of the lord" as the word of men pretending to be gods or as deluded men speaking on behalf of a lord their distorted minds wish exists. : :

It's impossible to read the Word of the Lord since it's totally invisible to man.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:55:14 PM

Such monumental boldness of defiance, It's amazing, humility is not in your vocabulary. : :

I was totally humiliated by our Creator before He started using the body that's writing this post. The world can't ban or kill Me since I don't exist in bodies. Bodies are only used to speak for Me until all bodies have perished in this age. Then everyone will know Me through the new language they will use to speak Me forever and ever.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:57:10 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:33:13 PM, Harikrish wrote:

What is resurrection to him is deceit to many. We heard this story before and it never ended well for Jesus. : :

It ended for Jesus and the other saints as planned by our Creator.

All us saints get killed for testifying to the Word of the Lord but the Word keeps going forever and ever. I am the Word.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 12:58:19 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:47:52 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Thank you my friend but I never left in the first place. I've existed since before the foundations of the earth.
That is delusional. You couldn't have been a homeless beggar for that long, Brad.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:03:24 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:58:19 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/23/2015 12:47:52 PM, E2D2 wrote:

That is delusional. You couldn't have been a homeless beggar for that long, Brad. : :

You certainly haven't learned much from God who has been using the body named Brad to testify to His knowledge. Anyone who listens to the voice of the Lord will learn how they were created. If you don't listen and believe what you hear from Him, you will remain deceived by what you observe.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:07:11 PM
At 6/23/2015 12:51:40 PM, E2D2 wrote:

The word of the "lord" cannot die since it never "lived" to begin with. I read "the word of the lord" as the word of men pretending to be gods or as deluded men speaking on behalf of a lord their distorted minds wish exists. : :

It's impossible to read the Word of the Lord since it's totally invisible to man.

Generally, I wouldn't take "invisible" to mean "nonexistent", but in this case it seems appropriate. It is possible you are god's emissary, but that is your personal experience and would mean absolutely nothing to anyone else. Also, you have already established (at the very least) there is some sort of miscommunication between you and your god (failed death prophecy). Alternatively, the other options are your God is not omniscient, your god is deceiving you (for whatever purpose), or he is a figment of your imagination. I favor the last option. I wish the best for you, Brad, so I hope you won't take it as a malicious comment when I tell you it is time for you to seek help from professionals.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:09:35 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:07:11 PM, Skepticalone wrote:

Generally, I wouldn't take "invisible" to mean "nonexistent", but in this case it seems appropriate. It is possible you are god's emissary, but that is your personal experience and would mean absolutely nothing to anyone else. Also, you have already established (at the very least) there is some sort of miscommunication between you and your god (failed death prophecy). Alternatively, the other options are your God is not omniscient, your god is deceiving you (for whatever purpose), or he is a figment of your imagination. I favor the last option. I wish the best for you, Brad, so I hope you won't take it as a malicious comment when I tell you it is time for you to seek help from professionals. : :

I'm not here to promote the body that's writing this post. I'm here to share stories about the future and how we were created. If you reject those stories about the future, then so be it. I cannot help you in your unbelief.
UndeniableReality
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 1:10:33 PM
At 6/23/2015 11:42:10 AM, E2D2 wrote:

Are you going to just keep making account after account? I'm curious what you get out of this and why you're so desperate to preach on these forums. : :

Read this thread until you figure out that the Word of the Lord never dies. The Word of the Lord is where we came from and it will continue on forever.

Your response is irrelevant to my question. Why are you so desperate to preach on DDO. Furthermore, why are you unable to accept the fact that you were banned, and why is it so important to you?
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:20:35 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:09:35 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Generally, I wouldn't take "invisible" to mean "nonexistent", but in this case it seems appropriate. It is possible you are god's emissary, but that is your personal experience and would mean absolutely nothing to anyone else. Also, you have already established (at the very least) there is some sort of miscommunication between you and your god (failed death prophecy). Alternatively, the other options are your God is not omniscient, your god is deceiving you (for whatever purpose), or he is a figment of your imagination. I favor the last option. I wish the best for you, Brad, so I hope you won't take it as a malicious comment when I tell you it is time for you to seek help from professionals. : :

I'm not here to promote the body that's writing this post. I'm here to share stories about the future and how we were created. If you reject those stories about the future, then so be it. I cannot help you in your unbelief.

Unbelief is not a condition unless a rational outlook has become some sort of neurological disorder. If that is the case. then I am quite happy to embrace my disfunction while I point to the fact that I am high functioning and a productive member of society. In actuality, I view my former condition as much worse, and I am extremely happy I admitted to myself there was a problem. My name is Charles, and I am a recovering believer. ;-)

Seriously though, I don't view your belief as what you are suffering from, but your illness does manifest within it. You need a change, bud. Seek it.

E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:46:59 PM
At 6/23/2015 1:10:33 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:

Your response is irrelevant to my question. Why are you so desperate to preach on DDO. Furthermore, why are you unable to accept the fact that you were banned, and why is it so important to you? : :

If you're not willing to listen to the voice of the Lord, you won't understand why I continue to post in this forum. I am in here to find God's chosen believers who can hear His voice and learn about the future.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 2:51:56 PM
At 6/23/2015 2:20:35 PM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 6/23/2015 1:09:35 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Unbelief is not a condition unless a rational outlook has become some sort of neurological disorder. If that is the case. then I am quite happy to embrace my disfunction while I point to the fact that I am high functioning and a productive member of society. In actuality, I view my former condition as much worse, and I am extremely happy I admitted to myself there was a problem. My name is Charles, and I am a recovering believer. ;-)

I'm happy that you no longer believe in the false interpretations of Christians. Most of them never listened to the voice of the Lord, either.

Seriously though, I don't view your belief as what you are suffering from, but your illness does manifest within it. You need a change, bud. Seek it. : :

I never sought the Lord. He came to me on December 7th, 1979 and began a long process of getting me ready to testify to His knowledge. Now I know we're living in a simulation that we will never get out of.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:28:10 PM
At 6/23/2015 2:46:59 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Your response is irrelevant to my question. Why are you so desperate to preach on DDO. Furthermore, why are you unable to accept the fact that you were banned, and why is it so important to you? : :

If you're not willing to listen to the voice of the Lord, you won't understand why I continue to post in this forum. I am in here to find God's chosen believers who can hear His voice and learn about the future.

Are you claiming you hear the voice of God? You should record it so we can all recognize what God sounds like.
Here is the link where you can post the recorded voice of God.
http://www.debate.org...
debate_power
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 3:43:41 PM

Well, if all men stop being Christians, then the Word means nothing, because religion is a thing of man.
You can call me Mark if you like.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:28:31 PM
At 6/23/2015 3:28:10 PM, Harikrish wrote:
At 6/23/2015 2:46:59 PM, E2D2 wrote:

Are you claiming you hear the voice of God? You should record it so we can all recognize what God sounds like.
Here is the link where you can post the recorded voice of God.
http://www.debate.org... : :

God uses saints to speak for Him and I've already recorded His voice in over 100 videos.
E2D2
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2015 4:39:08 PM
At 6/23/2015 3:43:41 PM, debate_power wrote:

Well, if all men stop being Christians, then the Word means nothing, because religion is a thing of man. : :

The Word of God is NOT a book called the Bible. It is a simulated program called Eternal Life and He has been teaching me all about it.