Jump to topic:

Debate?

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 10:11:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was supposed to stop debating... But it is like a heroine addiction... And it feels good every time I get my fix.

Would anybody here like to debate me? I will debate virtually any topic except the blunt "God exists" topic - which is one I am thoroughly sick of. List which topics you are interested in and your preferred side and hopefully we can work something out. I prefer topics I am not well versed in - as it gives a motivation to read something new.
Rational_Thinker9119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 11:02:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 10:11:12 AM, Envisage wrote:
I was supposed to stop debating... But it is like a heroine addiction... And it feels good every time I get my fix.

Would anybody here like to debate me? I will debate virtually any topic except the blunt "God exists" topic - which is one I am thoroughly sick of. List which topics you are interested in and your preferred side and hopefully we can work something out. I prefer topics I am not well versed in - as it gives a motivation to read something new.

Here is a challenge for you...Debate me on the resolution "A non-mental reality exists", with you assuming the burden of proof (I am already in a debate essentially on this subject where I am assuming the burden of proof, so I would like to see the reverse).