Total Posts:1,049|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Now That Homosexual Marriage is Legal...

Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:11:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Are you stupid?
Do you even understand what consent is?

Wait, I forgot, you are the person who has ignored all evidence that people have provided for you that supports something you disagree with.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:24:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:11:21 PM, SNP1 wrote:
Are you stupid?
Do you even understand what consent is?

Wait, I forgot, you are the person who has ignored all evidence that people have provided for you that supports something you disagree with.

Response: Perhaps reading is not your strong point. Try reading the OP again and then give an actual answer.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:26:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

The topics of gay marriage and all you have listed above are completely unrelated. The issue with beastiality and pedophilia is that not everyone involved can consent, while with gay marriage, everyone can. And I agree, prostitution should be legal.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Najs
Posts: 113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:28:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Beastiality and pedophilia both do not require consent, these are poor examples to prove your point. Homosexual marriage is the consent of two adults. If provided a better opportunity and quality of life, women, men, and children victims of sex trafficking would opt for the better choice. Which is another poor example.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:30:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:26:29 PM, joethericannot 7 wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

The topics of gay marriage and all you have listed above are completely unrelated. The issue with beastiality and pedophilia is that not everyone involved can consent, while with gay marriage, everyone can. And I agree, prostitution should be legal.

Response: What do you mean consent cannot be given in beastiality and pedophilia? Sure it can. Both an animal and a child have the ability to like and dislike something to show if they agree or disagree.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:31:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:28:17 PM, Najs wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Beastiality and pedophilia both do not require consent, these are poor examples to prove your point. Homosexual marriage is the consent of two adults. If provided a better opportunity and quality of life, women, men, and children victims of sex trafficking would opt for the better choice. Which is another poor example.

Response: Both a child and animal can show like and dislike to sex. So they can make consent.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:36:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:30:17 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:26:29 PM, joethericannot 7 wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

The topics of gay marriage and all you have listed above are completely unrelated. The issue with beastiality and pedophilia is that not everyone involved can consent, while with gay marriage, everyone can. And I agree, prostitution should be legal.

Response: What do you mean consent cannot be given in beastiality and pedophilia? Sure it can. Both an animal and a child have the ability to like and dislike something to show if they agree or disagree.

That is illogical. For an animal to show signs of disliking or liking something, that thing must already have been done to it. Therefore, that thing must have been done without previous consent. Regarding the issue of children, children cannot consent, as they are not yet adults, and thus are not yet able to offer consent. Children and animals cannot consent. Now, with regards to the issue of gay marriage, I would appreciate it if you provided a sophisticated argument against gay marriage rather than simply imply that it is equivalent to pedophilia and bestiality.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:37:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Poor Muhammadans! Caught in the wrong Age and stuck with old homophobic religious war beliefs of ancient Hebrews who couldn't stand Greece's superior intellectual productions in literature, science, philosophy, so they attacked Greek homosexuality. And since Muhammad stole our Jewish beliefs he took on that bigotry too and of course all Muhammadan followers without brains of their own anymore (after years of 24/7/365 of five times daily brainwashing of one man's ideas) are wondering what happened. How could this be?

Celestial Torah Christianity, being astrologically based, is quite at home in the new liberal ideas spreading around the civilized world. This is the Age of Aquarius, the most bisexually identified of all the Signs of the Zodiac. So of course, gender equality will become a norm in our times. Poor Muhammadans! Stuck with 7th Century prejudices and not able to understand why God is backing humanity and all its wondrous variety instead of going for artificial man-made religious dogma that was never true of the way of human beings.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:37:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.

Response: I never said they should support it. I'm asking why is homosexuality legal, but these other things are not?

So apparently reading is not your strong suit, since you cannot answer the question or justify SNP1'S remarks on consent.
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:40:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Pedophilia and bestiality violate the rules of consist as a child or animal cannot legally consent to being married. There are also numerous reasons for why prostitution should be made legal including the fact that once its legal we can regulate it.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:42:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:36:21 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

That is illogical. For an animal to show signs of disliking or liking something, that thing must already have been done to it. Therefore, that thing must have been done without previous consent. Regarding the issue of children, children cannot consent, as they are not yet adults, and thus are not yet able to offer consent. Children and animals cannot consent. Now, with regards to the issue of gay marriage, I would appreciate it if you provided a sophisticated argument against gay marriage rather than simply imply that it is equivalent to pedophilia and bestiality.

Response: The fact still remains that once it is done, they can show like or dislike to it so they can give consent. So your response is not logical. And if they show likeness then they approve of it. So why is it wrong when they approve?

So I would appreciate you giving a sophisticated response. Rather than an emotional one. No one is forcing you to dialogue.
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:42:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
But Fati, pedophilia is legalized in your Sharia Law so what's your beef? Muhammad set the precedent for that one by getting away with child abuse, the old man forcing marriage that robbed his child-bride of her childhood and own choice of husbands.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:44:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:37:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.

Response: I never said they should support it. I'm asking why is homosexuality legal, but these other things are not?
That is what I'm taking about.

So apparently reading is not your strong suit, since you cannot answer the question or justify SNP1'S remarks on consent.
A feeling of (dis)like is not consent.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
Bennett91
Posts: 4,223
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:45:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:11:21 PM, SNP1 wrote:
Are you stupid?
Do you even understand what consent is?

Wait, I forgot, you are the person who has ignored all evidence that people have provided for you that supports something you disagree with.

Yea fatihah also doesnt think dinosaurs existed, you're not gonna get any where with him lol
celestialtorahteacher
Posts: 1,369
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:45:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I really don't know of more morally depraved human relationships than between dirty old men I do mean old, and small children forced to have sex with these immoral creatures, Muhammad among them.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:46:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:40:12 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Pedophilia and bestiality violate the rules of consist as a child or animal cannot legally consent to being married. There are also numerous reasons for why prostitution should be made legal including the fact that once its legal we can regulate it.

Response: That only begs the question. We know pedophilia and beastiality is illegal, but why is it right to do so when homogeneity is legal? Consent is not an issue because both a child and animal can show like and dislike to sec so they can give consent.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:46:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:42:36 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:36:21 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

That is illogical. For an animal to show signs of disliking or liking something, that thing must already have been done to it. Therefore, that thing must have been done without previous consent. Regarding the issue of children, children cannot consent, as they are not yet adults, and thus are not yet able to offer consent. Children and animals cannot consent. Now, with regards to the issue of gay marriage, I would appreciate it if you provided a sophisticated argument against gay marriage rather than simply imply that it is equivalent to pedophilia and bestiality.

Response: The fact still remains that once it is done, they can show like or dislike to it so they can give consent. So your response is not logical. And if they show likeness then they approve of it. So why is it wrong when they approve?

Once again, you are making the false assumption that showing signs of enjoyment during the event is equivalent to giving consent to the event. Besides, both animals and children cannot give consent to marriage, thus separating them completely from homosexuals.

So I would appreciate you giving a sophisticated response. Rather than an emotional one. No one is forcing you to dialogue.
Please, enlighten me as to which part of my response was purely an emotional reaction, rather then a logical one. You have completely failed to demonstrate how my response is illogical in any way. If you would like, I would be happy to have a debate about you regarding whether or not gay marriage should be legal.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:48:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:44:11 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:37:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.

Response: I never said they should support it. I'm asking why is homosexuality legal, but these other things are not?
That is what I'm taking about.

So apparently reading is not your strong suit, since you cannot answer the question or justify SNP1'S remarks on consent.
A feeling of (dis)like is not consent.

Response: A feeling of likeness is consent.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:50:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:48:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:44:11 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:37:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.

Response: I never said they should support it. I'm asking why is homosexuality legal, but these other things are not?
That is what I'm taking about.

So apparently reading is not your strong suit, since you cannot answer the question or justify SNP1'S remarks on consent.
A feeling of (dis)like is not consent.

Response: A feeling of likeness is consent.

No it isn't. A feeling of likeness is the enjoyment of an action, not consent to it. Consent comes before the action.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:52:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:46:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

Once again, you are making the false assumption that showing signs of enjoyment during the event is equivalent to giving consent to the event. Besides, both animals and children cannot give consent to marriage, thus separating them completely from homosexuals.

Response: Rather, you are making the false assumption that showing like or dislike is not equivalent to consent.

So I would appreciate you giving a sophisticated response. Rather than an emotional one. No one is forcing you to dialogue.
Please, enlighten me as to which part of my response was purely an emotional reaction, rather then a logical one. You have completely failed to demonstrate how my response is illogical in any way. If you would like, I would be happy to have a debate about you regarding whether or not gay marriage should be legal.

Response: You have failed to show how my response or questions are not sophisticated. So there is nothing in your words that justify the legalization of homosexuals marriage.
joetheripper117
Posts: 284
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:53:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:52:01 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:46:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

Once again, you are making the false assumption that showing signs of enjoyment during the event is equivalent to giving consent to the event. Besides, both animals and children cannot give consent to marriage, thus separating them completely from homosexuals.

Response: Rather, you are making the false assumption that showing like or dislike is not equivalent to consent.

So I would appreciate you giving a sophisticated response. Rather than an emotional one. No one is forcing you to dialogue.
Please, enlighten me as to which part of my response was purely an emotional reaction, rather then a logical one. You have completely failed to demonstrate how my response is illogical in any way. If you would like, I would be happy to have a debate about you regarding whether or not gay marriage should be legal.

Response: You have failed to show how my response or questions are not sophisticated. So there is nothing in your words that justify the legalization of homosexuals marriage.

I have never claimed that your actions were not sophisticated, merely that the argument it made was false. Again, if you would like to debate homosexual marriage, I am open to it.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
komododragon8
Posts: 405
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:56:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:46:02 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:40:12 PM, komododragon8 wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Pedophilia and bestiality violate the rules of consist as a child or animal cannot legally consent to being married. There are also numerous reasons for why prostitution should be made legal including the fact that once its legal we can regulate it.

Response: That only begs the question. We know pedophilia and beastiality is illegal, but why is it right to do so when homogeneity is legal? Consent is not an issue because both a child and animal can show like and dislike to sec so they can give consent.

Liking something and consent are not the same thing. Just because somebody likes something doesnt mean that they give consent. For example, a lot of people like sex but if you force them to have sex with you against their will than it is still rape. I also doubt that pre-puberty children will like sex, instead it would be torture for them.
Fkkize
Posts: 2,149
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:56:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:48:11 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:44:11 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:37:19 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:33:39 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:25:39 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:20:14 PM, Fkkize wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Offensive, close-minded bigotry.

Response: So you cannot justify homosexuality either. I understand.

How exactly did you arrive at this remarkable inference? Believe me I can.
Can you in any way justify the implication that homosexuals will/should support these kinds of marriages?
Apparently reading comprehension is not your strong suit, since you had no response to SNP1's remarks on consent.

Response: I never said they should support it. I'm asking why is homosexuality legal, but these other things are not?
That is what I'm taking about.

So apparently reading is not your strong suit, since you cannot answer the question or justify SNP1'S remarks on consent.
A feeling of (dis)like is not consent.

Response: A feeling of likeness is consent.

Right.................
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
SNP1
Posts: 2,403
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:58:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Only a moron thinks liking/disliking something is equal to consent. There are many cases where a rape victim actually felt pleasure during the rape. This doesn't magically turn it into consensual sex.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
iSpy
Posts: 41
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 5:59:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:06:29 PM, Fatihah wrote:
Now that homosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same homosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

Why would homosexuals support bestiality? Because now that they can marry, they're under some social or moral obligation to endorse marriages of all kinds, including animals and children?

If arguments like this are the best anyone can come up with, it's a wonder that gay marriage wasn't legal a long time ago.
Fatihah
Posts: 7,734
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2015 6:02:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2015 5:53:54 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:52:01 PM, Fatihah wrote:
At 6/27/2015 5:46:35 PM, joetheripper117 wrote:

Once again, you are making the false assumption that showing signs of enjoyment during the event is equivalent to giving consent to the event. Besides, both animals and children cannot give consent to marriage, thus separating them completely from homosexuals.

Response: Rather, you are making the false assumption that showing like or dislike is not equivalent to consent.

So I would appreciate you giving a sophisticated response. Rather than an emotional one. No one is forcing you to dialogue.
Please, enlighten me as to which part of my response was purely an emotional reaction, rather then a logical one. You have completely failed to demonstrate how my response is illogical in any way. If you would like, I would be happy to have a debate about you regarding whether or not gay marriage should be legal.

Response: You have failed to show how my response or questions are not sophisticated. So there is nothing in your words that justify the legalization of homosexuals marriage.

I have never claimed that your actions were not sophisticated, merely that the argument it made was false. Again, if you would like to debate homosexual marriage, I am open to it.

Response: We're debating now. So requesting to debate is counterproductive. If by debate you mean a setting in which you feel your argument is validated by points rather than logic, then I can suffice that desire now and say you won. However, logic still favors my position.