Jump to topic:

Did you CHOOSE to be HETEROSEXUAL?

bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 10:02:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you did not then your heterosexuality is either the result of chance or you preferred deity made you such.
Either way you have no reason to be proud of it or to denigrate homosexuals, because they are that way by chance or by the way your flavour of deity created them.

So what's ya bet, dummy's.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 10:48:12 AM
At 6/28/2015 10:02:16 AM, bulproof wrote:
If you did not then your heterosexuality is either the result of chance or you preferred deity made you such.
Either way you have no reason to be proud of it or to denigrate homosexuals, because they are that way by chance or by the way your flavour of deity created them.

Of course I didn't choose to be heterosexual anymore than gays choose to be homosexual. You are what you are. It is evil, sick bigots who denigrate gays!
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 12:08:05 PM
At 6/28/2015 10:48:12 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Of course I didn't choose to be heterosexual anymore than gays choose to be homosexual. You are what you are. It is evil, sick bigots who denigrate gays!

Thanks J but of course your opinion is from the intelligent few
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 12:21:29 PM
At 6/28/2015 12:08:05 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/28/2015 10:48:12 AM, JJ50 wrote:

Thanks J but of course your opinion is from the intelligent few

I actually feel as though the majority of society agrees with that opinion right now.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 2:32:10 PM

I frankly can't understand how it couldn't be. I get experimentation and the like, and it being called a "phase" to some degree, but at the end of all that, I don't find it so impossible that there is a natural/subconscious desire. It might be warped in some cases, it might be organic in others, but the end result is the same: the emotional and physical bond comes from members of the same sex. Given my own sexual tastes, and how I arrived at them, I can only conclude that for others, the result was not the same, and there is no reason as to why my particular path in heterosexuality can't be that of homosexuality in others. That is the variety of egotism that can grossly harm a society.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 2:50:29 PM

I never understood how homosexuality being a choice would justify opposing gay marriage. The homosexuality is a choice argument (assuming it is sound) therefore only carries force if one presupposes some inate badness of homosexuality.
Then however you don't need the argument in the first place. It really is just a demonstration of bigotry.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:15:08 PM

I chose to remain heterosexual.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:16:43 PM
At 6/28/2015 3:36:48 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
Nope. Every human being is biologically heterosexual by definition.

Citations please.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:21:29 PM
At 6/28/2015 4:16:43 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Citations please.

Biology book.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 4:24:46 PM
At 6/28/2015 4:21:29 PM, Dragonfang wrote:

Citations please.

Biology book.

Once again, you must have lost your dictionary.

Heterosexual: sexually attracted to people of the opposite sex.

Please show where this is exactly in a Biology book?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
ironslippers
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 5:05:57 PM

I'm Heterosexual But if I was born a woman then I would be homosexual (women just taste better). It depends on which sex you were born as.
Everyone stands on their own dung hill and speaks out about someone else's - Nathan Krusemark
Its easier to criticize and hate than it is to support and create - I Ron Slippers
Dragonfang
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 5:20:55 PM
At 6/28/2015 4:24:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Citations please.

Biology book.

We have a highschool dropout or something? The human species has evolved/was created to be heterosexual - that is to reproduce through the mating of males and females.

As for the definition provided, where does sex come in? If orientation has nothing to do with sexual behavior, what stops pedophiles from claiming equality with gays and straights? What does it matter if someone is sexually attracted and fell in love with a child if he never gets physical?
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 5:28:48 PM
At 6/28/2015 5:20:55 PM, Dragonfang wrote:
At 6/28/2015 4:24:46 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Citations please.

Biology book.

We have a highschool dropout or something?

Or, you simply didn't take any biology classes.

The human species has evolved/was created to be heterosexual

It was? Where are your citations for that claim?

- that is to reproduce through the mating of males and females.

The isn't heterosexuality, that is reproduction.

As for the definition provided, where does sex come in? If orientation has nothing to do with sexual behavior, what stops pedophiles from claiming equality with gays and straights? What does it matter if someone is sexually attracted and fell in love with a child if he never gets physical?

Irrelevant, Where in a biology book does it support your claim?