Total Posts:10|Showing Posts:1-10
Jump to topic:

Being of ONE mind on the narrow path

Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 1:43:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I always find it interesting when the confused try and make sense of "something" that is FAR BEYOND their level of understanding.

The reason that some will have their DOUBTS as to if Skyangel and I are one and the same person is that we are of the SAME MIND in that we have a VERY CLEAR understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good that blind and enslave those of the MANY.

Skyangel and I can seem like the same person because we are NOT confused and filled with the doubt that the SUPERSTITIOUS mindset can cause.

When you take away the blinders it is VERY easy to SEE clearly and have a DEEP understanding of the BIGGER picture.

Most are NOT interested in what may be across the invisible line that is viewed and thought of as "the end of the known world".

There be monsters and other nasty things where I AM on the "other side" of superstitious based concepts and realities.

The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused.

Much the same maths that are used with religion, politics, science and such

the OTHER SIDES are MORE wrong and un fun then they are.

the self deceived confused and doubt plagued can't come up with much on WHAT makes them more right, correct, good and such.

That is what ALL the ARGUING is about.

It keeps self deceived people so busy arguing with others about how wrong they are that the self deceived don't have to look in the MIRROR of revelation and SEE that THEY are just playing make believe and pretend much like the OTHERS of the many.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

where I AM, there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and venture across the line where the known world ends.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
MEK
Posts: 253
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 6:44:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 1:43:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I always find it interesting when the confused try and make sense of "something" that is FAR BEYOND their level of understanding.

The reason that some will have their DOUBTS as to if Skyangel and I are one and the same person is that we are of the SAME MIND in that we have a VERY CLEAR understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good that blind and enslave those of the MANY.

Skyangel and I can seem like the same person because we are NOT confused and filled with the doubt that the SUPERSTITIOUS mindset can cause.

When you take away the blinders it is VERY easy to SEE clearly and have a DEEP understanding of the BIGGER picture.

Most are NOT interested in what may be across the invisible line that is viewed and thought of as "the end of the known world".

There be monsters and other nasty things where I AM on the "other side" of superstitious based concepts and realities.

The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused.

Much the same maths that are used with religion, politics, science and such

the OTHER SIDES are MORE wrong and un fun then they are.

the self deceived confused and doubt plagued can't come up with much on WHAT makes them more right, correct, good and such.

That is what ALL the ARGUING is about.

It keeps self deceived people so busy arguing with others about how wrong they are that the self deceived don't have to look in the MIRROR of revelation and SEE that THEY are just playing make believe and pretend much like the OTHERS of the many.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

where I AM, there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and venture across the line where the known world ends.

"The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused."

I believe I come from the same camp as you but am a little confused by this statement above. So my question - do you really believe the faithful are trying to confuse others? In my experience most believers I speak with are so indoctrinated that they truly believe in what they proselytize. They may be deluded and confused but I would argue that their beliefs are real for them and that malice to confuse others is not part of their modus operandi.
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 11:58:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 6:44:59 PM, MEK wrote:
At 6/28/2015 1:43:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I always find it interesting when the confused try and make sense of "something" that is FAR BEYOND their level of understanding.

The reason that some will have their DOUBTS as to if Skyangel and I are one and the same person is that we are of the SAME MIND in that we have a VERY CLEAR understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good that blind and enslave those of the MANY.

Skyangel and I can seem like the same person because we are NOT confused and filled with the doubt that the SUPERSTITIOUS mindset can cause.

When you take away the blinders it is VERY easy to SEE clearly and have a DEEP understanding of the BIGGER picture.

Most are NOT interested in what may be across the invisible line that is viewed and thought of as "the end of the known world".

There be monsters and other nasty things where I AM on the "other side" of superstitious based concepts and realities.

The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused.

Much the same maths that are used with religion, politics, science and such

the OTHER SIDES are MORE wrong and un fun then they are.

the self deceived confused and doubt plagued can't come up with much on WHAT makes them more right, correct, good and such.

That is what ALL the ARGUING is about.

It keeps self deceived people so busy arguing with others about how wrong they are that the self deceived don't have to look in the MIRROR of revelation and SEE that THEY are just playing make believe and pretend much like the OTHERS of the many.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

where I AM, there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and venture across the line where the known world ends.



"The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused."

I believe I come from the same camp as you but am a little confused by this statement above. So my question - do you really believe the faithful are trying to confuse others? In my experience most believers I speak with are so indoctrinated that they truly believe in what they proselytize. They may be deluded and confused but I would argue that their beliefs are real for them and that malice to confuse others is not part of their modus operandi.

EE: Those that are controlled by a superstitious mindset try not to be AWARE of the fact that they are pretending to be something that they are not and they believe that EVERYONE else is AND they ALSO MUST TRY and BELIEVE that those in office above them and the public servants such as police and such are mostly doing the proper job when in FACT the evidence doesn't show this to be true as the political, religious and law enforcement communities are FILLED with fraud, dishonesty and CONFUSION.

Most try and believe that they and others that they worship and idolize are "smarter" and much more honest then they truly are in fact.

It is very easy to SEE from reading the forums around here that MOST are confused and are trying to confuse others more so then they are as that makes sense to them within their delusional realities.

Most just pretend that they are GROWN UP and mature as then they will become what they wish and want to be.

DECEPTIONS and LIES called good also known as fantasy and fiction as a possible means of ESCAPE from what bothers most people the most,

themselves as when they DO LOOK within themselves they don't like what the see so they just make believe and pretend like little children that they are or WILL BE something or someone else.

The interesting part of this sort of goal is that most of the concepts and people that people try or want to be like are just made up illusions that only exist in the land of make believe and pretend.

The problem is not that people can't understand the BIGGER picture, it is that most CHOOSE to NOT understand as they are not interested in growing up and being RESPONSIBLE for their own thoughts and actions and what it may bring or not bring.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Skyangel
Posts: 8,234
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 3:21:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 1:43:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I always find it interesting when the confused try and make sense of "something" that is FAR BEYOND their level of understanding.

The reason that some will have their DOUBTS as to if Skyangel and I are one and the same person is that we are of the SAME MIND in that we have a VERY CLEAR understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good that blind and enslave those of the MANY.

Skyangel and I can seem like the same person because we are NOT confused and filled with the doubt that the SUPERSTITIOUS mindset can cause.

For any interested people, I would just like to add it took a long time to become "of one mind".
It did not happen overnight.
It takes patience and perseverance to understand how someone else thinks and see things from their point of view.

When you take away the blinders it is VERY easy to SEE clearly and have a DEEP understanding of the BIGGER picture.

The problem is most people divide the bigger picture into two different pictures. They want to keep one and throw away the other.

Most are NOT interested in what may be across the invisible line that is viewed and thought of as "the end of the known world".

There be monsters and other nasty things where I AM on the "other side" of superstitious based concepts and realities.

The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused.

Much the same maths that are used with religion, politics, science and such

the OTHER SIDES are MORE wrong and un fun then they are.

the self deceived confused and doubt plagued can't come up with much on WHAT makes them more right, correct, good and such.

That is what ALL the ARGUING is about.

It keeps self deceived people so busy arguing with others about how wrong they are that the self deceived don't have to look in the MIRROR of revelation and SEE that THEY are just playing make believe and pretend much like the OTHERS of the many.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

where I AM, there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and venture across the line where the known world ends.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 9:28:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2015 1:43:23 PM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I always find it interesting when the confused try and make sense of "something" that is FAR BEYOND their level of understanding.

The reason that some will have their DOUBTS as to if Skyangel and I are one and the same person is that we are of the SAME MIND in that we have a VERY CLEAR understanding of the ONE Truth that exposes the deceptions and lies called good that blind and enslave those of the MANY.

Skyangel and I can seem like the same person because we are NOT confused and filled with the doubt that the SUPERSTITIOUS mindset can cause.

When you take away the blinders it is VERY easy to SEE clearly and have a DEEP understanding of the BIGGER picture.

Most are NOT interested in what may be across the invisible line that is viewed and thought of as "the end of the known world".

There be monsters and other nasty things where I AM on the "other side" of superstitious based concepts and realities.

The confused are deluded into believing that IF they can confuse others more so then they are confused that it makes them LESS confused.

Much the same maths that are used with religion, politics, science and such

the OTHER SIDES are MORE wrong and un fun then they are.

the self deceived confused and doubt plagued can't come up with much on WHAT makes them more right, correct, good and such.

That is what ALL the ARGUING is about.

It keeps self deceived people so busy arguing with others about how wrong they are that the self deceived don't have to look in the MIRROR of revelation and SEE that THEY are just playing make believe and pretend much like the OTHERS of the many.

I AM the Way, the Truth and the Life.

where I AM, there you may be also.

YOU just have to CHOOSE to GROW UP and venture across the line where the known world ends.

LOL. Anyone who starts a thread trying to explain they don't have a sock puppet definitely has a sock puppet. Thanks for confirming you and Sky are one and the same.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 9:54:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I AM not one bit surprised that you came to that conclusion with your train of thoughts.

Try and divide what you don't like together and try and put together something that seems to make sense to you.

I an Sky do find it amusing in a sad sort of way that there are those that believe that we are the same person.

We view that as a great complement as others noticing that we are of one mind like the scriptures speak of in that we have the MIND of God, or whatever you would like to call the LIFE FORCE that makes a human body ALIVE.

It doesn't bother I or Sky that we have the clueless of the clueless believing that we are ONE.

That is the GOAL, be of the FEW that are NOT confused and troubled by DOUBT.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
tracer
Posts: 32
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 11:18:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2015 9:54:59 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM not one bit surprised that you came to that conclusion with your train of thoughts.

Try and divide what you don't like together and try and put together something that seems to make sense to you.

I an Sky do find it amusing in a sad sort of way that there are those that believe that we are the same person.

We view that as a great complement as others noticing that we are of one mind like the scriptures speak of in that we have the MIND of God, or whatever you would like to call the LIFE FORCE that makes a human body ALIVE.

It doesn't bother I or Sky that we have the clueless of the clueless believing that we are ONE.

That is the GOAL, be of the FEW that are NOT confused and troubled by DOUBT. : :

If you're not confused, then you should be able to tell me about the future with your TRUTH.

What is going to happen to end this age?

How will we be living in the new heaven and earth?
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 12:33:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you seek a answer of 100% Honest Truth

OR

do your prefer your ears be tickled and your eyes be excited?

That is what FREE WILL CHOICE is ALL about.

Do you choose to GROW UP and leave the childish ways of make believe and pretend behind you OR

do you go along with the "normal flow" of society and PLAY along with the game and NOT, I repeat, DO NOT cross the invisible line that keeps the illusion ALIVE,

as if the illusion were to die, we would have to be RESPONSIBLE for our personal thoughts, actions and the consequences that go along with making personal CHOICES.

we can't always blame it on the dog or God.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
Electric-Eccentric
Posts: 1,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 12:38:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I find the concept of some being so lost and confused that they have their DOUBTS as to if Sky and I are the same human person in one body.

Any others have these type of DOUBTS and dare to explain WHY they have these type of doubts?

WHAT is the basis and what evidence, facts, observations, personal opinions and such that seem to be causing the confusion and doubt problems within your mindset.

mostly curious of any REAL Truth that might be put before me.

I don't mind the Huff & puff & fluff as it is the norm as expected.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
MadCornishBiker
Posts: 23,302
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2015 9:42:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/29/2015 11:18:52 AM, tracer wrote:
At 6/29/2015 9:54:59 AM, Electric-Eccentric wrote:
I AM not one bit surprised that you came to that conclusion with your train of thoughts.

Try and divide what you don't like together and try and put together something that seems to make sense to you.

I an Sky do find it amusing in a sad sort of way that there are those that believe that we are the same person.

We view that as a great complement as others noticing that we are of one mind like the scriptures speak of in that we have the MIND of God, or whatever you would like to call the LIFE FORCE that makes a human body ALIVE.

It doesn't bother I or Sky that we have the clueless of the clueless believing that we are ONE.

That is the GOAL, be of the FEW that are NOT confused and troubled by DOUBT. : :

If you're not confused, then you should be able to tell me about the future with your TRUTH.

What is going to happen to end this age?

How will we be living in the new heaven and earth?

I can answer that one completely, from scripture.

The story of the Bible is simple.

Jehovah created the earth to be a restful fertile garden providing all we need to live, with relatively little effort needed to care for it.

He created Adam and Eve to live forever, in perfect health, provided they remained obedient, to:

Care for the Garden, and everything in it.

Fill the earth with other humans with all the same prospects they had before them, and the same task.

To train them to care for everything and to expand the Garden until it covered the whole earth.

Thanks to Satan's unfaithfulness and intervention, that is not what Jehovah got, but he immediately launched a 7,000 year plan to bring things back on course, a plan which scripture records the slow and carefully guarded advancement of, stage by stage.

By the time that plan is fully developed, Jehovah will have exactly what he set out to achieve, albeit by a slightly different route..

we are now in the penultimate stage where people are being prepared for the judgement on Satan's wicked system, of which we were all once apart, since we were born into it, thanks to Adam.

By the time judgement comes everyone on earth will at least had a chance to learn the truth and, if they choose to, get on Jehovah's side of things.

Those who choose not to join in will perish eternally.

Those who choose not to even look closely enough at the evidence will also perish.

Those who take up Jehovah's side will survive Armageddon and be given the privilege of teaching the resurrected dead as they are brought back to life.

Once all have been adequately taught there will be a final test, putting them in a position where they have to choose Jehovah's side, many of them for the first time.

The result of that final test, final judgement, will be that jehovah's son will have succeeded in bringing humanity back to the state and prospects of Adam and Eve and once again Jehovah can take his rightful place as our God, King, and Counsellor.

All will then live in perfect peace security and harmony, eternally, with no human governments, nothing to divide humans against one another, ever again.

The relatively few who will actually go to heaven, or have already gone there, go for one purpose and one purpose only, to reign alongside Christ, acting as Kings and Priests.

Does that help?