Jump to topic:

Does belief in God matter?

tracer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2015 10:01:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
According to this prophecy, apparently not.

Isaiah 45 kjv
15 Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.

16 They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.

17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

18 For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.

19 I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

20 Assemble yourselves and come; draw near together, ye that are escaped of the nations: they have no knowledge that set up the wood of their graven image, and pray unto a god that cannot save.

21 Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.

22 Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else.

23 I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength: even to him shall men come; and all that are incensed against him shall be ashamed.

25 In the LORD shall all the seed of Israel be justified, and shall glory.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 6:13:24 AM
Yes.
Proverbs 3
3 My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:

2 For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

4 So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

6 In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

BTW hello BOG.
tracer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:05:18 PM
At 6/29/2015 6:13:24 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Yes.
Proverbs 3

3 Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:

5 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.

BTW hello BOG. : :

It only matters to the chosen few who God reveals himself to. The rest of his people he has hidden from until the end of this age. In the new heaven and earth. all God's people will know Him as promised;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

After your body dies in this old heaven and earth, you will wake up in new flesh and know the Lord God Almighty. No man will need to teach you about who we are and how we were created.
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:29:39 PM
At 6/29/2015 1:05:18 PM, tracer wrote:
Yes.
Proverbs 3

It only matters to the chosen few who God reveals himself to. The rest of his people he has hidden from until the end of this age. In the new heaven and earth. all God's people will know Him as promised;

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

After your body dies in this old heaven and earth, you will wake up in new flesh and know the Lord God Almighty. No man will need to teach you about who we are and how we were created.

But we can know the "Lord Almighty" while on the earth, we can also learn who we are and how we were created.
Spiritual truth and learning are here for the taking, not after or just before but now, that is what Christianity is. Abiding in God.
You even quoted a passage that says that itself...

"I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me."
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:32:12 PM
Come on BOG you should know me by now lol, think you could do a little better this time! if you're gonna keep coming back as a different name at least give us some different characters.
tracer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 1:44:38 PM
At 6/29/2015 1:29:39 PM, EtrnlVw wrote:
Yes.
Proverbs 3

Jeremiah 31

But we can know the "Lord Almighty" while on the earth, we can also learn who we are and how we were created.
Spiritual truth and learning are here for the taking, not after or just before but now, that is what Christianity is. Abiding in God.

That's why I'm here in this forum to find believers like you. You know him but you were chosen to know him. Most Christians do not know him at all. They practice religious traditions and read the Bible but are left to themselves to interpret the scriptures. These false interpretations is what keeps them from knowing their true created existence as the Tree of Life.

Jesus and the rest of God's servants ( saints ) testify to His knowledge ( His Word ) and learn everything he wants us to know before this age ends. This is called the 1,000 year reign of Christ when he reveals his plans for the future. He also teaches us exactly how he created everything, which is the Truth of our existence.

I've been telling everyone in this forum since I started that I was looking for God's chosen believers. I think some of you believers were intimidated with the boldness of my witnessing, which needed to be done in order to get your attention. Otherwise, you could easily pass me off as a false prophet or blasphemer of your gods.

Jesus and all the saints were persecuted and killed by the antichrists who rejected their witnessing and words that God gave them to write and speak. I have been banned from every religious forum I've been in looking for believers. Most of the time I'm banned before any believers can get connected with me.

I have told Airmax that I will continue to be in this forum despite being banned as BoG because I know there are believers like yourself who want to know the future and how we were created. Maybe you're content with what God has already given you but that's perfectly okay with me. At least you know that he is the Creator who inspired the prophets and us saints to write and speak for him.

"I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me."
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2015 7:55:33 PM
At 6/29/2015 1:44:38 PM, tracer wrote:
Yes.
Proverbs 3

Jeremiah 31

That's why I'm here in this forum to find believers like you. You know him but you were chosen to know him. Most Christians do not know him at all. They practice religious traditions and read the Bible but are left to themselves to interpret the scriptures. These false interpretations is what keeps them from knowing their true created existence as the Tree of Life.

Jesus and the rest of God's servants ( saints ) testify to His knowledge ( His Word ) and learn everything he wants us to know before this age ends. This is called the 1,000 year reign of Christ when he reveals his plans for the future. He also teaches us exactly how he created everything, which is the Truth of our existence.

I've been telling everyone in this forum since I started that I was looking for God's chosen believers. I think some of you believers were intimidated with the boldness of my witnessing, which needed to be done in order to get your attention. Otherwise, you could easily pass me off as a false prophet or blasphemer of your gods.

Jesus and all the saints were persecuted and killed by the antichrists who rejected their witnessing and words that God gave them to write and speak. I have been banned from every religious forum I've been in looking for believers. Most of the time I'm banned before any believers can get connected with me.

I have told Airmax that I will continue to be in this forum despite being banned as BoG because I know there are believers like yourself who want to know the future and how we were created. Maybe you're content with what God has already given you but that's perfectly okay with me. At least you know that he is the Creator who inspired the prophets and us saints to write and speak for him.

And what purpose would it serve me to be connected with you? that I cannot have or obtain in spirit?

DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 9:53:34 AM

I have told Airmax that I will continue to be in this forum despite being banned as BoG ...

That didn't last very long, this time you only made it to 32 posts.

It looks like I lost the pool this time, I thought you would make it to at least 50 posts.

So, what will be BoG's next incarnation and how many posts will he make before being banned again?

The answer will have startling effects on this forum. Not.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 11:34:48 AM
At 6/29/2015 1:05:18 PM, BoG wrote:

That's why I'm here in this forum to find believers like you. You know him but you were chosen to know him.......

Just contradict him once EtrnlVw, and you will find that you weren't all that chosen after all.

I guess so many boards have banned him that he has nowhere else to go. It's amazing that he couldn't figure out the easy and obvious way to remain on the board AND preach his particular brand of delusion.

Hi BoG.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 11:38:20 AM
At 6/30/2015 11:34:48 AM, ethang5 wrote:

That's why I'm here in this forum to find believers like you. You know him but you were chosen to know him.......

Just contradict him once EtrnlVw, and you will find that you weren't all that chosen after all.

I guess so many boards have banned him that he has nowhere else to go. It's amazing that he couldn't figure out the easy and obvious way to remain on the board AND preach his particular brand of delusion.

Yes, perhaps BoG can learn from you on how to preach a particular brand of delusion and not get banned? I see a "pattern" emerging here. LOL.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:16:22 PM
At 6/30/2015 11:38:20 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

Yes, perhaps BoG can learn from you on how to preach a particular brand of delusion and not get banned? I see a "pattern" emerging here. LOL.

The pattern you think you see is only in your mind.

But for you, that is what reality is isn't it?
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:17:32 PM
At 6/30/2015 11:38:42 AM, bulproof wrote:
ethang5's account has been closed.

As I am not a troll, I will not get banned. You on the other hand.....
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:21:25 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:17:32 PM, ethang5 wrote:

chicaboom chicaboom don't ya just love it?
hahaha
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:23:18 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:16:22 PM, ethang5 wrote:

The pattern you think you see is only in your mind.

Just like the imaginary patterns you invoke here, for which you have provided zero evidence:

http://www.debate.org...

But for you, that is what reality is isn't it?

Sorry, but reality is what reality decides it to be, not what you or I decide it to be. Unfortunately, you have decided it to be something entirely different.
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:23:30 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:21:25 PM, bulproof wrote:

hahaha

Careful, you might get banned again. The donkey whinny is a dead giveaway.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:26:13 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:23:30 PM, ethang5 wrote:

hahaha

tut tut tut. ROFL
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
ethang5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 12:30:41 PM
At 6/30/2015 12:26:13 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 6/30/2015 12:23:30 PM, ethang5 wrote:

hahaha

tut tut tut. ROFL

With a donkey whinny I'd bet!
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/30/2015 3:26:14 PM

I think BiG transcended the simple pattern searching methods of ethang5 who was looking for the sign of a wooden cross in everything and advanced to full blown delusions aided by a turbo charged vibrator hidden from suspecting eyes. BoG saw invisible 'waves' and felt a desperate urge to find release which explains why some found him electrifying.