Total Posts:4|Showing Posts:1-4
Jump to topic:

Now That Heterosexual Marriage is Legal...

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:06:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Now that heterosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same heterosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?
FaustianJustice
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:11:26 AM
At 7/1/2015 10:06:51 AM, Envisage wrote:
Now that heterosexuality is legal in all states in the USA, will those same heterosexuals support beastiality marriages as well? Or pedophilia marriages? And prostitution as a legal profession as well? After all, we should have the right to do what we love and what makes us happy and what we see is natural right?

That right there is the perfect summation of 13+ pages of explanation that has been doggedly ignored.

Wish I thought of it, though, like a majority of that 13+ pages, I have no doubt it will widely be dropped or ignored in favor of semantics.
Here we have an advocate for Islamic arranged marriages demonstrating that children can consent to sex.
http://www.debate.org...
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 10:15:00 AM
At 7/1/2015 10:11:26 AM, FaustianJustice wrote:

That right there is the perfect summation of 13+ pages of explanation that has been doggedly ignored.

Wish I thought of it, though, like a majority of that 13+ pages, I have no doubt it will widely be dropped or ignored in favor of semantics.

Response: Approval = Consent. Debunked as usual.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/1/2015 11:49:42 AM

O.M.G. You're right. I can feel the urges setting in as I slide down the slippery slope!

Good one, E.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten