Ayahuasca

Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 7:04:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Who knows about this stuff?

I'm posting about this here because quite a few people have told me and I've read that it is a religious/spiritual experience.

I'd like to here some first hand accounts if there are any.. lol
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 9:07:31 PM
Never tried it but the reports seem about your consciousness going out of body and sometimes into an animal, a hawk to see far, etc.

In the '60's I tried various psychedelics, from peyote, mescaline, psylocibin, various concoctions of our chemist student who used us as guinea pigs, but I stopped before the South American hallucinogens became popular with the avante guard tripper/guru set.

Personally, I never found God or had a real religious experience. Because I am a visionary person I did get amazing behind my eyes visual shows, art that no one ever sees any other way because it's so incredibly complex, image Avatar in natural 3-D and colors beyond their range of brightness in our normal perception. But spiritual insight, never came my way.

That happened without any drug inducement. A fever actually induced it. My first Road to Damascus three day long religious conversion experience. Drugs can take people to spiritual levels, that's a proven fact, and I myself rely on marijuana to help enhance spiritual reception. But Spirit isn't reliant on drugs necessarily. Jesus fasted in the wilderness 40 days which would put anyone into a hypnotic hallucinogenic state of mind. But I steer clear of the strong psychedelics. They push your body and brain around too much. Pot's just right strength not to take you on a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride confusing hallucination with spiritual vision.

Marijuana, Beloved John's plant, is the Official sacrament of New Age Celestial Torah Christianity replacing Old Age Pauline Christianity's wine sacrament. One brings peace, love and harmony and the other fights, accidents and damaged organs. Now which sacrament do you choose?
Paradox_7
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 12:13:03 AM
At 7/3/2015 9:07:31 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Never tried it but the reports seem about your consciousness going out of body and sometimes into an animal, a hawk to see far, etc.

Well, from what I've heard, its a bit more than that... lol First, apparently there is a week of prep before you go on a "retreat". Prep includes things like, no sex, no eating meat, no smoking, drinking, yada yada... Then, once you drink this tea(?), you literally vomit and cry for hours... one article described his experience as taking a trip through all his worst childhood memories... and right away its like who the hell want to do this!? But, apparently after you purge for hours, you end up feeling better than ever before.. claims of physical ailments being healed as well as psychological issues.

That happened without any drug inducement. A fever actually induced it. My first Road to Damascus three day long religious conversion experience. Drugs can take people to spiritual levels, that's a proven fact, and I myself rely on marijuana to help enhance spiritual reception. But Spirit isn't reliant on drugs necessarily. Jesus fasted in the wilderness 40 days which would put anyone into a hypnotic hallucinogenic state of mind. But I steer clear of the strong psychedelics. They push your body and brain around too much. Pot's just right strength not to take you on a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride confusing hallucination with spiritual vision.

I tend to agree with that to an extent.. I enjoy Budz just like the next guy, but it really doesn't go beyond that for me. I'll use it to supplement creativity, or just to help enjoy things a bit more... it's a tool, like protein shakes or coffee.. but I definitely don't rely on it.

Marijuana, Beloved John's plant, is the Official sacrament of New Age Celestial Torah Christianity replacing Old Age Pauline Christianity's wine sacrament. One brings peace, love and harmony and the other fights, accidents and damaged organs. Now which sacrament do you choose?

Yeah this went way beyond where I thought this would go lmao... I don't really think the age of a sacrament matters at all.. especially since sacraments, in my understanding, aren't meant to bring anything but reassurance in God's promises to his people. Plus, a shot of wine isn't starting any fights.. lol

I do generally prefer herb over liquor, but sometimes a good sip of some Christian Brothers Brandy is just what the Dr ordered!
: At 10/23/2012 8:06:03 PM, tvellalott wrote:
: Don't be. The Catholic Church is ran by Darth Sidius for fvck sake. As far as I'm concerned, you're a bona fide member of the Sith.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 10:35:58 PM
At 7/3/2015 7:04:23 PM, Paradox_7 wrote:

It's to be done sparingly and not for recreation but for purpose. Determine what the purpose for the venture is beforehand. The ego will not know in itself so listen to the nudging of the soul that will push you to whatever direction is most needed. The tea is different then smoking the DMT. Smoking DMT will increase the vibrations far better than the tea since it is concentrated. Be sober. Do not smoke weed or drink or do anything otherwise the lesson will become to obscure to understand, but most importantly you'll offend the teachers. My first time was with smoking it, and I asked for truth not knowing what would happen. But what happened was an immediate opening of a world once unknown to me. It was highly effecting to say the least.
drpiek
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 11:30:49 PM

I'm posting about this here because quite a few people have told me and I've read that it is a religious/spiritual experience.

As far a Psychedelics go it is very hard on the body, hard to ingest, and the MAO inhibitors used can cause deadly interactions with other foods and drugs. Some suggest the difficult experience ensures it is not a recreational thing. It is simply an oral and more dangerous physically route for DMT which makes the effects of DMT easier to deal with mentally since it happens slower over house instead of 30 minutes when smoked.

The religious and ritualistic aspects can be added to any Psychedelic to cause spiritual experiences. I am not suggesting Ayahuasca doesn't work, just that you would get a similar experience tripping on mushrooms with natives and it would be better for your body, without the puking and diarrhea.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 11:50:31 PM
62. The New Sacrament

The New Sacrament for Biomystical Christianity (my personal religious belief system--Celestial Torah Christianity is universal), is the cannabis Indica species of marijuana. The marijuana issue is a watershed one for dividing Old and New Christian consciousness. Old or traditional Christians are almost always strongly opposed the use of marijuana for any reason, let alone as a sacrament. However, for the Flower Children generation of the Sixties who introduced the herb to all America, and for all the generations since then who have learned to overcome traditional society's fear of the quiet spiritual power of this plant of the Goddess, the title New Sacrament is completely appropriate. Remember, Jesus never said no to drugs as He made wine the sacrament of traditional Christianity. Holistic Consciousness means the ability to experience a full spectrum of conscious states of which so-called "normal" consciousness is only one. The ability to "see" the biomystical reality of God comes about in mystical experience which by definition is an altered state of consciousness.

Why is Cannabis Indica a plant of the Goddess? Because marijuana gardens have replaced trees of worship in the old Goddess religions creating gardens of female plants that produce the herb with the ability to take one into God consciousness. Marijuana is most powerful in its virgin female form, Sensimilla, meaning literally "without seed" or male insemination. In fact, it would seem the cannabis species has made a symbiotic relationship with human beings in order to propagate itself without natural fertilization. The plants use human beings to propagate the species all around the world.

Consider this mystic meaning for the word "marijuana": "Mari", a Middle Eastern name for the Goddess Mari who shows up in Christianity as the Mother of the Son of God, Mary. Consider "Juana", the feminine form of "John" meaning, "God is gracious". "Gracious" comes from the attributes of the Three Graces, female aspects of the Triple Goddess, as Aglia, "Brilliance", Euphrosyne, "Heart's Joy", and Thalia, "Flower Bringer". The Goddess walks with God in gardens of sensimilla.

What does the New Sacrament do? What's it good for? It is a truly inspirational mind food. It inspires creation and discovery. It opens up association pathways in the human brain so that memories are linked together more easily which in turn enhances creative problem solving as well as enhancing spiritual awakening through recognition and realization of symbolic meanings of synchronicity events, the "Sign" language of God. The New Sacrament is also a proven herbal medicine with the power to heal or reduce physical pain and discomfort for scores of human illnesses. It is a real panacea. And it is one of the most benign intoxicants known. Unlike most other intoxicant human beings use to change consciousness, cannabis does not poison and kill body cells. It helps heal damaged body cells by increasing blood circulation. It helps heal damaged bodies by helping the recovery of appetite and nourishment for the body that ails and so often loses interest in food. These are only a few of the New Sacrament's amazing properties. As hemp material it also has hundreds of practical uses as it is stronger than almost all other plant fibers.

What about the Law? I am fortunate in that I live in a state which has recognized the medicinal benefits of our New Sacrament. I can legally use the New Sacrament every day as it definitely is medicine for the chronic G.I. tract ailment I suffered most of my life. (this condition was cured btw years ago as this writing is also years old now) But others may not have enlightened state legislation such as California. And to only be able to claim our New Sacrament as medicine is not enough. It is totally worthy of Sacrament stature and deserves the same protection under the First Amendment guarantee of religious freedom as the wine sacrament of old Christianity.

Is a sacrament, new or not, necessary for spiritual consciousness of God? No, but our New Sacrament can help one achieve God-consciousness by focusing attention onto memories that reveal the synchronicity signs God leaves us in the real world for our spiritual education. But altering the brain itself to experience God consciousness is not the goal of Biomystical Christianity. God can do that in as many ways as there are individuals. A sacrament is only one tool among the many means God has to open up our hearts and minds to spiritual reality. Bottom Line: Of all the sacraments in the world, of all the mind altering chemicals in the world, which one is most associated with peace? God rests Her case. However, it is not required that all Biomystical Christians use the New Sacrament, but it is required that they honor the religious right of those who do.

"All flesh is grass. Surely the people are grass. "Grass" is our sacred smoke as we remind ourselves of the necessary sacrifice of self whenever we light our pipes and our joints."

From the Biomystical Christianity/Basic Tenets chapter of The Aquariana Key book.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:32:21 AM
At 7/4/2015 11:30:49 PM, drpiek wrote:

As far a Psychedelics go it is very hard on the body, hard to ingest, and the MAO inhibitors used can cause deadly interactions with other foods and drugs. Some suggest the difficult experience ensures it is not a recreational thing. It is simply an oral and more dangerous physically route for DMT which makes the effects of DMT easier to deal with mentally since it happens slower over house instead of 30 minutes when smoked.

The religious and ritualistic aspects can be added to any Psychedelic to cause spiritual experiences. I am not suggesting Ayahuasca doesn't work, just that you would get a similar experience tripping on mushrooms with natives and it would be better for your body, without the puking and diarrhea.

Everything you've said is very telling of someone whose lack of experience should not be making misleading comments. DMT cannot ever be compared similar to mushrooms. I see this as an attempt by you to downplay the significance of DMT which is the chemical of metaphysical importance produced natural inside the pineal gland. Mushrooms get you high and render faculties dyslexic with everything becoming foggy and upside down. DMT keeps you sober while heightening the senses to higher godly states. There is no comparison.