Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 12:03:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh for G-DS sake!

When are you people going to learn?

It originates from one of the Mitzvot (commandments) in Deuteronomy 12:3-4, and is primarily to *prevent* His name from being degraded or destroyed.

It also sets Him distinctly apart from any other (false) Pagan gods--that were naturally believed in by non-Jews at the time. In Hebrew it is also shortened.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 12:40:18 PM
At 7/5/2015 12:03:12 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Oh for G-DS sake!

It originates from one of the Mitzvot (commandments) in Deuteronomy 12:3-4, and is primarily to *prevent* His name from being degraded or destroyed.

It also sets Him distinctly apart from any other (false) Pagan gods--that were naturally believed in by non-Jews at the time. In Hebrew it is also shortened.

Oh my G-d! That was insightful.
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 1:02:35 PM
At 7/5/2015 12:40:18 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Oh for G-DS sake!

Oh my G-d! That was insightful.

Well THAT'S the reason.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 3:01:16 PM
At 7/5/2015 1:42:47 PM, smelisox wrote:
God.

Am I going to Jewish hell now?

Absolutely.

Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 3:09:52 PM
God.

The Jewish Faith doesn't have a hell...
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 3:36:10 PM
At 7/5/2015 3:09:52 PM, Envisage wrote:
God.

So, assuming a spirit lives on after death, where to non believers and followers of other faiths go?
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
Life asked Death "Why do people love me but hate you?"
Death responded: "Because you are a beautiful lie, and I am the painful truth."
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 3:42:40 PM
At 7/5/2015 3:36:10 PM, SamStevens wrote:
At 7/5/2015 3:09:52 PM, Envisage wrote:
God.

So, assuming a spirit lives on after death, where to non believers and followers of other faiths go?

Don't know, ask a Jewish theologian. Hell however doesn't follow from a cursory reading of the Torah or Tanakh. Some are annihilationists (you just cease to exist), so they are essentially atheists in that sense - lol.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:16:32 PM
Jews spell God G-d because they are taught to do so by rabbis and before them, priests of Judah who want to dress up their engineered god YHWH with respect this Fraud of Israel doesn't deserve in the slightest, being a man-made fabricated god composed of the subsumed but formerly powerful identity and character of EL Elyon, squeezed into His son, Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant of Moses. Jews worship a man-made god instead of the rightful God Most High who is and always was EL Elyon, where "EL" was the Canaanite name for the planet Saturn hence Jews worship their Most High on Saturn's Day--but they worship the wrong god. Yahweh never had his own planet or star so Judah used EL's and told Jews Yahweh was EL now and it's TABOO to speak the name lest the world (of Judah priests) fall apart. What a ruse! But what a successfully done ruse that has fooled billions of human beings now for hundreds even two thousand years.

But everything gets revealed sooner or later and Judah's antics of golem god creation are now exposed. YHWH is not God Most High, EL Elyon and as a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer I urge all believers in God to research the deicide of EL by Judah priests to create their man-made YHWH thingie.

EL is Jesus' heavenly Father as one can tell from the Psalm verse Jesus quotes when crying out to El, My EL, My EL. He does not cry out to YHWH, does he?

YHWH is a fraud god, a product of Judah priests and worship of YHWH or "Jehovah" results in spiritual confusion that often leads to violent carnage.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:17:48 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:16:32 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Jews spell God G-d because they are taught to do so by rabbis and before them,

You don't, and you've been on here spewing forth your claims of being a Jew.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:24:16 PM
At 7/5/2015 11:49:54 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Why do Jews spell it G-d instead of God?

They're so greedy they think the "o" is a coin, so they take it out.
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:24:56 PM

You people? Easy there little miss chosen one. Try to show some compassion for the ones, ugh...not chosen (?)
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:36:01 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:24:56 PM, Serato wrote:

You people? Easy there little miss chosen one. Try to show some compassion for the ones, ugh...not chosen (?)

It's a question that gets asked all the time--perhaps people should try learning about other religions and cultures, Mr *not* chosen one.

Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:54:42 PM
Why do Jews believe in a God that created humanity but loves only the Jews? Why are only the Jews the chosen ones? Why are Jews so racist that they created nicknames for anyone not being blessed a Jew? Why do Jews beat blacks with baseball bats if they attempt to stroll innocently through "Jew only" neighborhoods in NYC? But what I'd really like to know is why the Jews worship Satan? Yes Satan is the real Jewish wannabe god who told the Jews that only they are special, and that money matters most, and kill at all cost to control worthless land, and brainwash the public by controlling Hollywood and the music industry to create decadent lusts to pillage the soul of righteous currency, and on and on...details can be provided.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 8:58:05 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:36:01 PM, Emilrose wrote:

It's a question that gets asked all the time--perhaps people should try learning about other religions and cultures, Mr *not* chosen one.

I've learned enough to first renounce my religion before trashing the others. I'm Roman Catholic and my religion is as bad as yours. Can you say the same? Ask for truths or keep living a lie.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:09:45 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:58:05 PM, Serato wrote:

I've learned enough to first renounce my religion before trashing the others. I'm Roman Catholic and my religion is as bad as yours. Can you say the same? Ask for truths or keep living a lie.

Your religion is irrelevant as this question is directly made towards Jews. Additionally, Judaism is no where near as bad as Catholicism. It's merely your *opinion* that anyone who basically believes in Judaism (as that's what you're implying) is "living a lie".

Perhaps YOU'RE "living a lie", for believing so. Ever considered that? It's obvious you're just one of those pathetic anti-Semites.

Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:29:45 PM
At 7/5/2015 9:09:45 PM, Emilrose wrote:
At 7/5/2015 8:58:05 PM, Serato wrote:

Your religion is irrelevant as this question is directly made towards Jews. Additionally, Judaism is no where near as bad as Catholicism. It's merely your *opinion* that anyone who basically believes in Judaism (as that's what you're implying) is "living a lie".

Perhaps YOU'RE "living a lie", for believing so. Ever considered that? It's obvious you're just one of those pathetic anti-Semites.

I'm not an anti-Semite. I'm tolerant beyond most in many regards. I make a distinction between Zionists pretending to be Jews but are secretly Satanists, and I make this separation as well to remove Christians from the evil Vatican Satanists. Satanists are everywhere in hiding. There might be one hiding in my closet. You never know where they'll pop up. My ex - fiance was a Muslim. I say this to show you I've no boundaries. There is only the good, the bad, and the deceived.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:37:46 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:24:16 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:39:28 PM

You tell 'em, gorgeous! LOL.

Hmm...beautiful and smart.

Need an American boyfriend?
PetersSmith
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:39:54 PM
At 7/5/2015 9:37:46 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop
Empress of DDO (also Poll and Forum "Maintenance" Moderator)

"The two most important days in your life is the day you were born, and the day you find out why."
~Mark Twain

"Wow"
-Doge

"Don't believe everything you read on the internet just because there's a picture with a quote next to it."
~Abraham Lincoln

Guide to the Polls Section: http://www.debate.org...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:43:45 PM
At 7/5/2015 9:39:54 PM, PetersSmith wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop

Cease with your racist jokes. EmilRose is my friend.

Shame on you.

You tattle to the Mods when a joke is made at your expense, and then you posses the blatant hypocrisy to engage in ethnic slurs?

Shame on you again.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:44:51 PM
Catholicism was extremely bad religion but now they've got Pope Francis whose actually the first Pope in history to walk the Christian walk. But Judaism..ugh, not only has Judaism 's racist xenophobic teachings created a history of hell for Jews unable to establish friendships with other peoples because of being taught the other peoples were inferior beings, not ones loved by God, and so who cares about them? And Jews didn't care about them, only care for Jews as "Judaism" is the worship of being Jewish. God worship is optional as atheist Jews are far more welcome than Jewish Christians.

Judaism has Isis/RA/EL to wreck itself with now since 1948. The religion totters on self-destruction continually as it really isn't of God but a man-made spiritual fiasco that only gets Jews into trouble continually who try to follow bad religious teachings. They don't have the real Torah but Judah's imitation one which doesn't even know where Torah originates let alone what the Messiah part of it is about. I teach Celestial Torah Christianity that restores the right God and right Messiah to believers in God Most High and the Messiah.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:48:31 PM
Oh for G-DS sake!

Incidentally, this is also why Christian Bibles use the term 'Lord' instead of the Tetragammaton (the four letters of his proper name). It descends from the Hebrew tradition of calling him "Adonai". The ban on using his name requires both verbal and written adherence.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:55:02 PM
At 7/5/2015 8:16:32 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Jews spell God G-d because they are taught to do so by rabbis and before them, priests of Judah who want to dress up their engineered god YHWH with respect this Fraud of Israel doesn't deserve in the slightest, being a man-made fabricated god composed of the subsumed but formerly powerful identity and character of EL Elyon, squeezed into His son, Yahweh through the Sinai Covenant of Moses. Jews worship a man-made god instead of the rightful God Most High who is and always was EL Elyon, where "EL" was the Canaanite name for the planet Saturn hence Jews worship their Most High on Saturn's Day--but they worship the wrong god. Yahweh never had his own planet or star so Judah used EL's and told Jews Yahweh was EL now and it's TABOO to speak the name lest the world (of Judah priests) fall apart. What a ruse! But what a successfully done ruse that has fooled billions of human beings now for hundreds even two thousand years.

But everything gets revealed sooner or later and Judah's antics of golem god creation are now exposed. YHWH is not God Most High, EL Elyon and as a Jewish Christian prophesy bearer I urge all believers in God to research the deicide of EL by Judah priests to create their man-made YHWH thingie.

EL is Jesus' heavenly Father as one can tell from the Psalm verse Jesus quotes when crying out to El, My EL, My EL. He does not cry out to YHWH, does he?

YHWH is a fraud god, a product of Judah priests and worship of YHWH or "Jehovah" results in spiritual confusion that often leads to violent carnage.

YHWH is God's personal name. El is a title used to refer to any claimed deity, be it true (YHWH) or false (all other Gods). The Hebrew Bible is rich with many different terms referring to the one true God. I suggest you inform yourself about them before spouting ignorance.
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:59:15 PM
At 7/5/2015 9:43:45 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop

Shame on you.

You tattle to the Mods when a joke is made at your expense, and then you posses the blatant hypocrisy to engage in ethnic slurs?

Shame on you again.

Well, she identifies as a National Socialist on her profile. So it's expected.
"This is the true horror of religion. It allows perfectly decent and sane people to believe by the billions, what only lunatics could believe on their own." Sam Harris
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 9:59:47 PM
At 7/5/2015 9:59:15 PM, SamStevens wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop

Shame on you.

Shame on you again.

And I have no idea as to why the text was italicized.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 10:02:00 PM

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop

Shame on you.

Wow...really?

Shame on you again.

Wow. You don't say?

Looks like we have another Anne Coulter on our hands. But without the brains?

LOL
SamStevens
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2015 10:03:30 PM
At 7/5/2015 10:02:00 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Wow.

Anti-Semitic much?

Why am I not surprised?

Stop

Shame on you.

Wow...really?

Shame on you again.

Wow. You don't say?

Looks like we have another Anne Coulter on our hands. But without the brains?

LOL

Funny stuff.