Total Posts:37|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

What happened to Jesus' brothers and sisters?

smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 11:34:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
What happened to John, Joseph, Judas, and Simon of Nazareth as well as two other unnamed sisters? They were apparently Jesus' siblings.
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 1:22:09 AM
At 7/6/2015 11:34:55 AM, smelisox wrote:
What happened to John, Joseph, Judas, and Simon of Nazareth as well as two other unnamed sisters? They were apparently Jesus' siblings.

I'm unsure anyone really knows.
His siblings were simply and purposefully "explained away" in order to view Yeshua's (aka Jesus) mother, the Virgin Mary to remain viewed as virginal in the bible.

We do know that Yeshua bar Yosef (Jesus) passed his ministry to his brother James...which was also later dominated unfortunately.

http://jamestabor.com...
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:33:57 AM
At 7/6/2015 12:32:56 PM, bulproof wrote:
And what happened to the apostles?

They all went to school to learn how to read and write, then all kept busy churning out individual gospels. Later they each thought up creative ways to be martyred just to show they were willing to die for their beliefs. The end.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:59:18 AM
At 7/7/2015 7:33:57 AM, dee-em wrote:

They all went to school to learn how to read and write, then all kept busy churning out individual gospels.

Then I guess they were eyewitnesses.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 3:08:03 PM
They all got jobs working for santa at the North Pole TOY shop where you never grow old and the mood is festive with the excitement of illusion that pleases.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:11:34 PM
They didn't exist any more than the fictional Jesus Christ of the Gospels existed as real person. Same for the 12 disciples made to keep the Zodiac's 12 Signs in mind because Christianity rides on the Celestial Torah where God uses Signs of the Zodiac to represent spiritual forces, e.g. God Most High, EL Elyon, who is also Saturn which is why we Jews worship God on Saturn's day. The Messiah is represented in the Zodiac as the Sign of Aquarius that holds the Humanitarian Archetype as the "Man" Sign in the Chariot of God, the Merkabah as envisioned by Ezekiel. "Son of Man" represent the prophet bearing the Man Sign characteristics on earth, the Man Sign being the Sign of Aquarius which is also the Sign of the Baptist.

So these are all fictional characters made to play parts in religious mythology and thus they disappear after the texts are written. That's why we have no continuation of New Testament characters in history unlike the squabbles for power positions between real religious or national leaders' kin after the leaders die.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:29:29 PM
At 7/7/2015 1:22:09 AM, Najs wrote:

His siblings were simply and purposefully "explained away" in order to view Yeshua's (aka Jesus) mother, the Virgin Mary to remain viewed as virginal in the bible.

We do know that Yeshua bar Yosef (Jesus) passed his ministry to his brother James...which was also later dominated unfortunately.

How do we know that, exactly.

I do not recall reading about JC doing that in any of the Gospel accounts of his Passion.

That is, the last day of his life. He also said nothng to James about this at The last supper..and in fact I am not sure if ol' James was even there.

I DO recall JC giving Peter the pep-talk about continuing his ministry.The old, "Peter, you are the rock (petros) on which I build my church, feed my sheep, etc."

But nothing about jC delegating his Ministry to James. When would he have done this? What Gospel is it in. I know it is not in John. So where in Matt; Mark or Luke?

And if I recall from Acts, that was primarily Peter and Paul. And Steven, of course, The 1st martyr.

Also, do you know may early church fathers, those guys who compiled the bible, did not even want to include the Book of James in it? I can link you for that if ya want.

Again...where in the bible does JC pass it on to Jimmy? Give me a JC quote. Thanks.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:31:52 PM
At 7/7/2015 9:29:29 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

I do not recall reading about JC doing that in any of the Gospel accounts of his Passion.

That is, the last day of his life. He also said nothng to James about this at The last supper..and in fact I am not sure if ol' James was even there.

I DO recall JC giving Peter the pep-talk about continuing his ministry.The old, "Peter, you are the rock (petros) on which I build my church, feed my sheep, etc."

But nothing about jC delegating his Ministry to James. When would he have done this? What Gospel is it in. I know it is not in John. So where in Matt; Mark or Luke?

And if I recall from Acts, that was primarily Peter and Paul. And Steven, of course, The 1st martyr.

Also, do you know may early church fathers, those guys who compiled the bible, did not even want to include the Book of James in it? I can link you for that if ya want.

Again...where in the bible does JC pass it on to Jimmy? Give me a JC quote. Thanks.

Also, the bible is filled with contradictions. Thousands. Sounds like it has confused you as well. Remember who you are speaking with here: I am a highly-skilled biblical scholar. A former Catholic. And a proud Atheist.

here are some of the contradictions. Hope ya got some time as the list is lengthy! LOL

http://www.evilbible.com...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:36:18 PM

Don't forget to read my previous post where I refuted your claim of JC passing his ministry to James.

I also gave you a link of biblical contradiction in that post.

JC passed it on to Peter. You are wrong.

From my Evangelical Dictionary...........

The Evangelical Dictionary of Theology illustrates the leading role that Peter played among the Apostles, speaking up on matters that concern them all, being called by Jesus by a name linking him with the rock on which Jesus would build his church, being charged with pasturing the flock of Christ, and taking the leading role in the initial church described in the Acts of the Apostles.[1]

There is general agreement among scholars on the preeminence that the historical Peter held among the disciples of Jesus, making him "the most prominent and influential member of the Twelve during Jesus' ministry and in the early Church".[2]

In one interpretation the prominence that the New Testament and other early Christian writings attribute to Peter is due to their seeing him as a unifying factor in contrast to other figures identified with disputed interpretations of Christianity.[3]
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:37:21 PM
Let me know if you guys need more. LOL

Don't ya love it when Atheists know the bible inside and out and better than most christians. I find it deliciously ironic.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:38:41 PM

Here you will find the Fates of the original 12 Apostles of ol' JC................

http://www.christianity.com...
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:39:20 PM

They all went to school to learn how to read and write, then all kept busy churning out individual gospels. Later they each thought up creative ways to be martyred just to show they were willing to die for their beliefs. The end.

Wrong.

Here ya go. No charge.

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 9:39:58 PM
At 7/7/2015 9:39:20 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Wrong.

Here ya go. No charge.

PS..Go troll somewhere else.
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:00:46 AM
At 7/7/2015 9:29:29 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

LOL, that's all you can produce? The Passion? 4 books
actually made it into the "bible" that contradicts one another, including additions, deletions, and inacuracies?

....try harder "bro"

FALSE
It's time you dust all of your books.

Scholars question the authenticity of old Pete being passed the ministry of Yeshua (Jesus). I'll explain in my next post.

FALSE
You should really study what the scholars and historians has researched and what they found. Lol...again

Acts? Oh, the Acts that is considered from accredited scholars as one of the most corrupt books of the New Testament ;)

Nice try. You have to bring more to the table dear.

Now your ketching on...but not enough unfortunately. Your little link you can compare with the load I'm about to spit out for ya. If you had actually done your research you would have been educated on why James was practically written out of the bible. James, you know "Yaacob", James the Just, James the Righteous, exactly...James, the brother of Jesus. I doubt you are familiar with his official title or you would have knowledge in this area that much...mmm...not so much.

Done?

Now...my turn to lay ALL of my cards on the table...well some of them, as I do not like doing things for others who have the capability to do themselves and then boast thin air. As you will have to crack your knuckles and research the rest on your own time.
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:02:56 AM
Here is a site that was quite informative, as it parallels nicely with what I was already aware of, including the information and links that I listed above. The author of the site is Paul Tobin. He quoted his sources along with the references, the same material I already listed...BTW he is an atheist.
http://www.rejectionofpascalswager.net...

Encyclopedia Britannica:
Saint James, also called James, The Lord"s Brother (died ad 62, Jerusalem; Western feast day May 3), a Christian apostle, according to St. Paul, although not one of the original Twelve Apostles. He was leader of the Jerusalem Christians, who with Saints Peter and John the Evangelist is one of "the pillars of the church."

Later tradition records that James was called "the Just" and was noted for his fulfillment of Jewish law. Though opposing those Jewish Christians who required that Gentile Christians submit to Jewish Law, including circumcision, he believed Jewish Christians should continue loyalty to Jewish practice and piety, as he did himself.

http://www.britannica.com...

Saint James the Just (יעקב "Holder of the heel; supplanter"; Standard Hebrew YaF3;aqov, Tiberian Hebrew YaF3;ăq!3;L87;, Greek I^0;_4;`9;^6;_9;`2;), also called James Adelphotheos, James, 1st Bishop of Jerusalem, or James, the Brother of the Lord.

The New World Encyclopedia:
According to Christian tradition, he was the first bishop of Jerusalem, the author of the Epistle of James in the New Testament, and the first of the Seventy of Luke 10:1"20. Paul of Tarsus in Galatians 2:9 (KJV) characterized James as such: ""James, Cephas, and John, who seemed to be pillars""

http://www.newworldencyclopedia.org...

OrthodoxWiki:
Saint James the Just, also called James Adelphos and James the Brother of Our Lord (died AD 62), was the first Bishop or Patriarch of Jerusalem.
http://orthodoxwiki.org...
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:05:24 AM
Clement of Alexandria c.150-215
"After the ascension of the Savior, Peter, James, and John, did not claim pre-eminence . . . but chose James the Just as bishop of Jerusalem.

Bishop Eusebius of Caesarea
c. 265-339
( from the History of the Church )

"James, whom the people of old called the Just because of his outstanding virtue, was the first, as the records tell us, to be elected to the Episcopal throne of the Jerusalem church."

"The Jews turned against James the brother of the Lord, to whom the throne of the bishopric in Jerusalem had been allotted by the apostles."

"After the ascension of our savior . . . they stoned Stephen to death; then James the son of Zebedee and brother of John was beheaded; and finally James, the first after our savior's ascension to be appointed to the bishop's throne there, lost his life."

"After the savior's passion . . . disaster befell the entire nation . . . most of the apostles and disciples, including James himself, the first bishop of Jerusalem, known as the Lord's brother, were still alive . . ."
There is also a fascinating statement attributed to Jesus himself, from the non-canonical Gospel of Thomas, which many scholars now champion as a legitimate "fifth gospel" and which may contain authentic sayings of Jesus not found in the four canonical gospels. While the following quote is not as historically reliable as those above, it is fascinating nonetheless.

The Gospel of Thomas:
The disciples said to Jesus, "We know that you are going to leave us. Who will be our leader?" Jesus said to them, "No matter where you are, you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into being."

While this last quote may be legendary, in the New Testament itself there are two accounts that corroborate the testimony of the Church Fathers and clearly show that James held authority over all the apostles (including Peter and Paul!). The first is the famous "Jerusalem Conference" described in Acts 15. The other is the infamous "Incident at Antioch" described by Paul in Galatians 2.

-THE JERUSALEM CONFERENCE
-THE INCIDENT AT ANTIOCH

http://www.thebrotherofjesus.com...
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:07:53 AM
James the Just:
(His usual epithets are "The Righteous One", "James, the Lord's brother")

Wikipedia:
In a third century letter pseudographically ascribed[3] to the second century Clement of Rome, James was called the "bishop of bishops, who rules Jerusalem, the Holy Assembly of Hebrews, and all assemblies everywhere".

In the non-canonical Gospel of Thomas, Jesus names James his successor: "The disciples said to Jesus, 'We know that you will depart from us. Who will be our leader?' Jesus said to them, "Where you are, you are to go to James the Just, for whose sake heaven and earth came into existence.'"

Eusebius records that Clement of Alexandria related, "This James, whom the people of old called the Just because of his outstanding virtue, was the first, as the record tells us, to be elected to the episcopal throne of the Jerusalem church."

Hegesippus, in his fifth book of his Commentaries, writing about James, says, "After the apostles, James the brother of the Lord surnamed the Just was made head of the Church at Jerusalem."

"Jesus' brother James was a leader in the church, and his other kinsman likely held leadership positions in the surrounding area after the destruction of the city until its rebuilding as Aelia Capitolina..."

Fragment X of Papias (writing in the second century) refers to "James the bishop and apostle".

Early Christian Apocrypha:
Some apocryphal gospels testify to the reverence Jewish followers of Jesus had for James. The Gospel of the Hebrews fragment 21 confirms the account of Paul in 1 Corinthians regarding the risen Jesus' appearance to James, and this is mentioned also by the Gospel of Thomas (one of the works included in the Nag Hammadi library), saying 12, which relates that the disciples asked Jesus, "We are aware that you will depart from us. Who will be our leader?" Jesus said to them, "No matter where you come [from] it is to James the Just that you shall go, for whose sake heaven and earth have come to exist."

The pseudepigraphical First Apocalypse of James associated with James' name mentions many details, some of which may reflect early traditions: he is said to have authority over the twelve apostles and the early church.

The Apocryphon of James, the sole copy of which was found in the Nag Hammadi library and which may have been written in Egypt in the 3rd century,[31] recounts a post-resurrection appearance of the risen Christ to James and Peter that James is said to have recorded in Hebrew. In the dialogue, Peter speaks twice (3:12; 9:1) but misunderstands Jesus. Only James is addressed by name (6:20), and James is the more dominant of the two.

The Gospel of James (or "Infancy Gospel of James"), a work of the 2nd century, also presents itself as written by James " a sign that his authorship would lend authority.

Jesus' brothers " James as well as Jude, Simon and Joses " are named in Matthew 13:55 and Mark 6:3... In the passage in Josephus' Jewish Antiquities (20.9.1), the Jewish historian describes James as "the brother of Jesus who is called Christ."

Modern historians of the early Christian churches tend to place James in the tradition of Jewish Christianity; whereas Paul emphasized faith over observance of Mosaic Law. James is thought to have espoused the opposite position. One corpus commonly cited as proof of this are the Recognitions and Homilies of Clement (also known as the Clementine literature), versions of a novel that has been dated to as early as the 2nd century, where James appears as a saintly figure who is assaulted by an unnamed enemy some modern critics think may be Paul. Scholar James D. G. Dunn has proposed that Peter was the "bridge-man" (i.e. the pontifex maximus) between the two other "prominent leading figures": Paul and James the Just.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:09:47 AM
Palestinian Epiphanius, Bishop of Salamis (315-404 CE), had access to works he said were called Anabathmoi Jacobou - "the Ascents of James" - and the Gospel of the Hebrews (used by ancient Jewish Christians called Ebionites, or 'the Poor', the latter one also known to Jerome and others)

...they no longer called him by his name, but his name was, rather, the Righteous One [in Hebrew, 'the Zaddik']. "[T]o James alone, it was allowed to enter once a year into the Holy of Holies, because he was a Nazirite and connected to the Priesthood.

He tells us the "Ascents of James" was about the discourses James gave from the Temple to the Jerusalem masses, and says that James was "the First to whom the Lord entrusted his throne upon earth."

Jerome (342-420 CE), basing his account on Hegesippus, Clement of Alexandria, and the Jewish historian Josephus, also knows this when he says in his Lives of Illustrious Men, ch. 2:

"He [James] alone enjoyed the privilege of entering the Holy of Holies."

"...and that after Jesus died he "was immediately appointed Bishop of Jerusalem by the Apostles."

The second century Syriac 'Apostolic Constitutions' tell us that James was "the brother of Christ according to the flesh...and one appointed Bishop of Jerusalem by the Lord Himself," (8.35)
http://www.sullivan-county.com...

"James the Just, who was martyred around 62, is described as the first Bishop of Jerusalem"
("History")

"First holder:James the Just"
The Greek Orthodox Patriarch of Jerusalem is the head bishop of the Orthodox Church of Jerusalem

"The Patriarchate traces its line of succession to the first Christian bishops of Jerusalem, the first being James the Just in the 1st century AD."

Jewish Christians, also Hebrew Christians or Judeo-Christians, were the original members of the Jewish movement that later became Christianity.

The Council of Jerusalem and other developments:
A further blow to this Jewish sect was the death of their second leader (their first leader Jesus having been crucified c.30). According to Josephus, "the brother of Jesus, who was called Christ, whose name was James" met his death after the death of the procurator Porcius Festus, yet before Lucceius Albinus took office[28] " which has thus been dated to 62.

Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 4:36:17 AM
I conclude, the answer is = No.

You have refuted nothing but yourself. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news for you Saint_of_Me, in relations to the catholic church...you were sadly misled.

There was a reason as to why I posted a link to only one of the scholars on my post, it was to actually be read. You did not care to read the link that I posted from an accredited scholar (and no one even knows if he is a theist or not) before you decided to clumsily comment and boast a crown you never wore. Your speaking from what you were taught from a priest and nuns in catholic school/church during childhood and not biblical historicity from scholars, authors, researchers, and including the plain old people who also researched for themselves. Yours is just catholic made up dogma that sought after religious power and manipulation, that is illogical and silly.

In comparison to your little link, a priest, and a nun, you were unable to refute my statement, your post boasted clumsiness and was rather sloppy.

You were not only refuted by me, but was refuted by every scholar that agrees with me, the authors, the researchers, the encyclopedias, and the people who actually read the above works.

ALL of the Following Below is my Evidence listed Above, I have provided quotes, references, and links and my claim is fact that I have been studying for years and no guess work...and this list is just the beginning, next time do the research yourself before boasting fallacies and self claiming bragging rights you simply fail to have.

1. Encyclopedia Britannica
2. The New World Encyclopedia
3. OrthodoxWiki
4. Clement of Alexandria
5. Bishop Eusebius of Caesarea
6. Wikipedia
7. A third century letter pseudographically ascribed to the second century Clement of Rome
8. Eusebius
9. Hegesippus
10. Fragment X of Papias
11. The pseudepigraphical First Apocalypse of James
12. The Apocryphon of James
13. The Recognitions and Homilies of Clement (also known as the Clementine literature)
14. Palestinian Epiphanius
15. Bishop of Salamis had access to works he said were called Anabathmoi Jacobou - "the Ascents of James"
16. Dr. James D. Tabor
17. Pierre-Antoine Bernheim
18. Jeffrey J. B"tz
19. According to the Scholar James D.G. Dunn states that Ol' Pete (Peter) was the BRIDGE-MAN. Which makes perfect sense, since Peter refused to eat with Gentiles because he feared James (Gal. 2:11-12),19. 20. James D. G. Dunn
21. EVEN self-proclaimed Apostle Paul
22. Paul Tobin (an Atheist)

Of course Peter was quite important during the early church. Paul stated that James, Peter, and John were the pillars of the original "church"...but it was James the Just (brother of Jesus) who was the leader of that original church and I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be too happy to see how mostly everything has been thrown in the air and twisted for people's own agenda.

According to the Scholar James D.G. Dunn states that Ol' Pete (Peter) was the BRIDGE-MAN. Which makes perfect sense, since Peter refused to eat with Gentiles because he feared James (Gal. 2:11-12),

and

James telling Paul to purify himself and to enter the temple and to follow the Torah (The Law). Paul complied " Acts 21:18-26). I guess all wasn't erased from the bible after all...still crumbs on the table. This is just another addition that scholars and researchers point out.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 5:35:22 AM

If you read Mark 3, his family thought he was completely mad, possessed by Beezlebub no less. Probably as retaliation, a liitle later in the chapter, he disowns them.

So to answer your question, Jesus was probably estranged from his brothers and sisters. That's why they don't feature in the Jesus fairy tale.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 6:09:38 AM
At 7/7/2015 9:38:41 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Here you will find the Fates of the original 12 Apostles of ol' JC................

Got anything to support these claims?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 6:20:01 AM

Wrong.

Here ya go. No charge.

Oh, I see. A Christian wrote a book and that's that. LMAO.

You have a lot to learn about standards of evidence, SoM, sorry, sheriff. LOL.
dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 6:25:56 AM
At 7/7/2015 9:39:58 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Wrong.

Here ya go. No charge.

PS..Go troll somewhere else.

Do you have a problem with humour, sheriff?
Can I have a closer look at your tin badge? Lol.
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 7:14:07 AM
At 7/7/2015 9:37:21 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Don't forget to read my previous post where I refuted your claim of JC passing his ministry to James.

You are now Refuted.

I also gave you a link of biblical contradiction in that post.

And yet, you contradicted yourself as U pointed out and teach me nothing. Read every word...don't be lazy. Confirm my links, confirm the Scholars, confirm the Researchers and the Authors, confirm the Atheists and Agnostics who all did their research and agree with me, and not you and your little link. Now, you can Indulge in your embarrassment.

Again, your Refuted.

JC passed it on to Peter. You are wrong.: Let me know if you guys need more. LOL

LOL. I proved myself that I am CORRECT because I pointed your error. I have years of research under my belt, yet I do not make the boast to know everything. No one can, and the one that believes he does know everything.... knows nothing at all. I can actually school you on more, the professionals from all walks of life are on my side. Your lost.

Don't ya love it when Atheists know the bible inside and out and better than most christians. I find it deliciously ironic.

Saint_of_Me,

Now...Don't YOU love it when a Muslima who was raised in Islam from her father's side (devout muslims) and was simultaneously raised as a Christian on her mother's side (parents are divorced) and my mother is an ordained Minister...BUT me, Najswah, who knows the "bible", the History, the Historians, the Scholars, the Contradictions, the Inaccuracies, the Noncannonicle books, the Dead Sea Scrolls, far better than you "Saint"? I may no longer squeeze in a particular religious box anymore and my Christian side dissolved years ago. But, I will always believe in God and that's my choice. At least I don't laugh at others who are not like me...but laugh &/or insult first, and I'm willing to give a taste in return. karma.

Did this leave a nice taste on your tongue? I guess it wasn't "impossible" like your quote, you should take note of such a quote.

Yes, it is quite ironic. But, not "deliciously" as you boast. Because I actually feel sorry for you. All you do is log on day after day purposefully insulting others who do not think like you, you call them "loony" and "whimsical" (such as me for not having a closed mind), as though in your head your superior. Some people need to be insulted if they have the b*lls to insult first, but you pick random fights. You laugh at people's curiosities and concerns, your narcissistic, obnoxious, immature, confrontational, you claim titles for yourself that no one gave to you nor have you earned, constantly wallowing in your praise for yourself, always boasting in false perfection as though you know everything. Possessing all of the traits of a Narcissist. Yet, you were unable to counter attack a ddo member on the subject on reality, quantum mechanics, and the afterlife and you left in silence with head between legs: http://www.debate.org...

I feel sorry for you because I can't see how someone like this can be truly happy with themselves. This is why I unfriended you without regrets, this is why I ignore you. But, you keep posting to me for attention, here is my attention.

You prance and twirl all over this forum ridiculing those who are not like you and then laugh at them in their virtual faces. And your endless endeavors preaching and trying to recruit people to join your Narcissistic, Chaos-laced, Cat-like, Amoral, Lack of order, Satanist religion. Now that is "loony" and quite " whimsical" indeed. It's like a Jehovah's Witness knocking at the door. Annoying, yes. But at least their kind and have some form of morality. Buddhism is a far greater choice to preach than its opposite Satanism. But, you have no humility, no humbleness.

Well, you wanted a response from me, so here. Do yourself a favor and let this be your last post to me and refrain from posting on my threads.

FYI: There is a sheriff in town but it is not you, its AIRMAX.
Reasonslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:42:05 AM

They lived a normal life?
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:59:21 AM

I presume they died at some point.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:31:07 AM
At 7/9/2015 8:42:05 AM, Reasonslap wrote:

"Remember old jeez?"
"Who?"
"Our brother... You know, Son of God, got nailed by the Romans?"
"Oh yeah. Sad."
Reasonslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 10:07:02 AM
At 7/9/2015 9:31:07 AM, smelisox wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:42:05 AM, Reasonslap wrote:

"Remember old jeez?"
"Who?"
"Our brother... You know, Son of God, got nailed by the Romans?"
"Oh yeah. Sad."

Hah lol
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:10:25 PM
At 7/9/2015 6:09:38 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/7/2015 9:38:41 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Got anything to support these claims?

I got links and support for every claim I ever make about Theology--as I am pretty much of an expert in it. As well as arguments for and against.

Here ya go, bro...............http://www.ichthus.info...