Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

A challenge to atheists

UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 4:05:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 3:56:56 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Can you explain how your post is germaine to the religion forum?

It isn't
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 4:30:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 4:05:46 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:56:56 PM, intellectuallyprimitive wrote:
Can you explain how your post is germaine to the religion forum?

It isn't

Neither is yours. Pot, meet kettle.
Cryo
Posts: 202
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 6:39:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I've never tried it, but I would if I had the cinnamon. If I can do it without spitting it out, is it a miracle? Does that mean God is real?

O_O

Would that make me God?!
Reasonslap
Posts: 221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.
Reasonslap
Posts: 221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 6:12:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.

Wait, that's what this was for?
tejretics
Posts: 6,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 6:14:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

Rofl...
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:28:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 6:12:14 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.

Wait, that's what this was for?

Well. This is one way that gods are born.
Reasonslap
Posts: 221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:37:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:28:25 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/8/2015 6:12:14 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.

Wait, that's what this was for?

Well. This is one way that gods are born.

YES! NOW, TO CRETE A FLAWED WORLD AND USE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE QUESTIONED TO EXIST IN THE FUTURE TO CARRY MY MESSAGE< AND SEND UNBELIEVERS TO ETERNAL DAMNATION!
UndeniableReality
Posts: 1,897
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 8:42:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:37:35 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:28:25 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/8/2015 6:12:14 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.

Wait, that's what this was for?

Well. This is one way that gods are born.

YES! NOW, TO CRETE A FLAWED WORLD AND USE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE QUESTIONED TO EXIST IN THE FUTURE TO CARRY MY MESSAGE< AND SEND UNBELIEVERS TO ETERNAL DAMNATION!

Well, not really. After generations of exaggerations about you, people will torture each other in your name. You won't have any special power or influence as a result of any of this. Sorry!
Reasonslap
Posts: 221
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 11:27:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 8:42:00 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:37:35 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/8/2015 8:28:25 AM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/8/2015 6:12:14 AM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:15:02 PM, UndeniableReality wrote:
At 7/7/2015 7:09:43 PM, Reasonslap wrote:
At 7/7/2015 3:40:06 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Can you swallow an entire spoon of cinnamon? (Without spitting it out)

I just did, barely.

They will be telling stories of your miracles and divinity for millennia to come.

Wait, that's what this was for?

Well. This is one way that gods are born.

YES! NOW, TO CRETE A FLAWED WORLD AND USE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE QUESTIONED TO EXIST IN THE FUTURE TO CARRY MY MESSAGE< AND SEND UNBELIEVERS TO ETERNAL DAMNATION!

Well, not really. After generations of exaggerations about you, people will torture each other in your name. You won't have any special power or influence as a result of any of this. Sorry!

Eh, I would be too much of an A**hole to care.