Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

I don't know god

XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.
Najs
Posts: 113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.
Nicoszon_the_Great
Posts: 167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:25:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.

Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term "commit whoredom") with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to "hang them". One man had married a "Midianitish". An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he "hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel."

Doesn't sound like he hates them that much
(http://whistlinginthewind.org...)
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:33:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

I suspect we all cease to be when we die. The Biblical deity, and those of any other are the product of the human imagination, which is much more powerful than any deity, imo.
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 5:07:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You will return to exactly the same state you were in before you were born. It's called non-existence. It has a nice symmetry, don't you think?
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 5:11:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 5:07:54 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You will return to exactly the same state you were in before you were born. It's called non existence. It has a nice symmetry, don't you think?

Well obviously.

I want the theists take on this.
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.


Anyone from any religion may answer.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
EtrnlVw
Posts: 2,307
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.
Harikrish
Posts: 11,010
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:25:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You are young unlike many of the near end lifers frequenting DDO, so you do have choices.

If you accept Christianity before you die. You will remain dead and buried and the maggots will consume your body. The promise of resurrection is only going to be fulfilled in Jesus's second coming and no one knows when that is.

Some scriptures for you to read.

No believer is found in heaven. Even they that had faith (Hebrew) the promise has not been kept.

John 3:13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

Hebrew 11:39 And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise

Jesus died on the cross and was resurrected. He appeared before the disciples and then ascended to heaven. Paul tells in the epistles to the Thessalonians about Jesus's return (the second coming of Christ). Paul talks about a resurrection to come when the dead will be resurrected and reconciled with the living believers.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-18New International Version (NIV)

Believers Who Have Died
13 Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope. 14 For we believe that Jesus died and rose again, and so we believe that God will bring with Jesus those who have fallen asleep in him. 15 According to the Lord"s word, we tell you that we who are still alive, who are left until the coming of the Lord, will certainly not precede those who have fallen asleep. 16 For the Lord himself will come down from heaven, with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet call of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 After that, we who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever. 18 Therefore encourage one another with these words.

The alternative.
But if you keep your karma pure and with proper meditation and pure living, you will be open for reincarnation. The better your karma the better your next life will be.
Even Jesus appeared to the disciples after his resurrection in a body of flesh and bones void of any blood with a ghostly or vampire like appearance. You don't want that!!!
Jesus had to convince them he was not a ghost.

Luke 24:39 Look at my hands and my feet. It is I myself! Touch me and see; a ghost does not have flesh and bones, as you see I have."
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:29:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.

But, you can't actually answer any questions because you keep using a word that has no meaning, building your entire explanation around that one word, making the explanation meaningless. Wouldn't you much rather have some knowledge and understanding rather than pretending you do?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:36:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 8:29:13 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.

But, you can't actually answer any questions because you keep using a word that has no meaning, building your entire explanation around that one word, making the explanation meaningless. Wouldn't you much rather have some knowledge and understanding rather than pretending you do?

Creepy stalker troll. lol

How fitting,.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:01:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 8:36:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:29:13 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.

But, you can't actually answer any questions because you keep using a word that has no meaning, building your entire explanation around that one word, making the explanation meaningless. Wouldn't you much rather have some knowledge and understanding rather than pretending you do?


Creepy stalker troll. lol

How fitting,.

Hi John, how's it going? Did you just drop by to spit some venom? Or, are you going to hang around and maybe learn a thing or two? (:
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
lucky59
Posts: 60
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:49:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 5:07:54 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You will return to exactly the same state you were in before you were born. It's called non-existence. It has a nice symmetry, don't you think? : :

We are nothing but invisible energy before our bodies are formed in the womb of a woman. It takes information to form a body and energy is information. So energy is our true existence, not the body.
12_13
Posts: 1,365
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 12:55:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

If you want to know God, I recommend you to read the Bible. It says:

He who doesn't love doesn't know God, for God is love.
1 John 4:8

We know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and he who remains in love remains in God, and God remains in him.
1 John 4:16

And Bible promises eternal life for righteous.

These will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.
Mat. 25:46

I have understood that righteousness is more than believing that God exists. According to the Bible, even demons believe that God exists. I don"t think it is useful for them or anyone else, if person is not righteous.

You believe that God is one. You do well. The demons also believe, and shudder.
James 2:19

Jesus said also:

If anyone listens to my sayings, and doesn't believe, I don't judge him. For I came not to judge the world, but to save the world. He who rejects me, and doesn't receive my sayings, has one who judges him. The word that I spoke, the same will judge him in the last day.
John 12:47-48

On basis of that, believing is not the point. Receiving what Jesus said is. If you receive what Jesus said, that can prove you righteous, which I think is actually like right understanding and attitude, which makes you do good (truth and love other people).

Jesus said also this, according to the Bible:

Not everyone who says to me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter into the Kingdom of Heaven; but he who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. Many will tell me in that day, 'Lord, Lord, didn't we prophesy in your name, in your name cast out demons, and in your name do many mighty works?' Then I will tell them, 'I never knew you. Depart from me, you who work iniquity.'
Matt. 7:21-23
intellectuallyprimitive
Posts: 1,000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 1:25:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 9:49:05 AM, lucky59 wrote:
At 7/9/2015 5:07:54 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You will return to exactly the same state you were in before you were born. It's called non-existence. It has a nice symmetry, don't you think? : :

We are nothing but invisible energy before our bodies are formed in the womb of a woman. It takes information to form a body and energy is information. So energy is our true existence, not the body.

Hello, Brad.
XLAV
Posts: 13,719
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 2:38:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God damn it people.

I said I want to know what happens when someone, who doesn't know the existence of your god and your religion, dies.

Does he go to heaven? hell? purgatory? Valhalla???
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 3:07:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.

Will she, now?

For just being a racist?

But that seems like small matzoh balls to somebody who was as murderous and racist as ol' Yahweh. Who engaged in ethnic cleansing on a scale not seen before nor since. (Right up there with the Holocaust!)

http://www.evilbible.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Najs
Posts: 113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 8:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 3:07:58 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.


Will she, now?

For just being a racist?

But that seems like small matzoh balls to somebody who was as murderous and racist as ol' Yahweh. Who engaged in ethnic cleansing on a scale not seen before nor since. (Right up there with the Holocaust!)

http://www.evilbible.com...

LOL, its funny because you actually think one religion exists on this whole, entire planet, thus giving your narrow response! There are thousands of religions and they all claim God or gods. But, God does not do religion...Saint, in case you did not know HUMANS created religion. So, your comment is rather useless. The whole world isn't one unified religion and some people are deists who do not believe God interacts with humanity and believe in a more deistic God...lol. Your statement of belief is closed mind and rather very narrow.

BTW...way ahead of you on that www.evilbible.com site, as I was already long aware of it and I actually enjoy some of the information and quite enjoy it.

FYI: I already posted on another thread twice for you to no longer post to me and I explain in detail as of why due to your previous "loony" rant on a thread days ago. Stop hunting for attention.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:19:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 8:53:25 PM, Najs wrote:
At 7/9/2015 3:07:58 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.


Will she, now?

For just being a racist?

But that seems like small matzoh balls to somebody who was as murderous and racist as ol' Yahweh. Who engaged in ethnic cleansing on a scale not seen before nor since. (Right up there with the Holocaust!)

http://www.evilbible.com...

LOL, its funny because you actually think one religion exists on this whole, entire planet, thus giving your narrow response! There are thousands of religions and they all claim God or gods. But, God does not do religion...Saint, in case you did not know HUMANS created religion. So, your comment is rather useless. The whole world isn't one unified religion and some people are deists who do not believe God interacts with humanity and believe in a more deistic God...lol. Your statement of belief is closed mind and rather very narrow.

BTW...way ahead of you on that www.evilbible.com site, as I was already long aware of it and I actually enjoy some of the information and quite enjoy it.

FYI: I already posted on another thread twice for you to no longer post to me and I explain in detail as of why due to your previous "loony" rant on a thread days ago. Stop hunting for attention.

I know all about those other reilgions. Well, some of them. Too many to keep track of, since as you say--and I have said many times on DDO, they are manmade. And each "man" who fabricates them out of whole cloth (read: ALL of them) does so in attempting to create a sky BFF best-suited to help him deal with his own brand of fears and desires. ANd shortcomings.

So when I do those evil.bible links I am painfully aware of the fact that Yah Yah is but one in a mind-numbing and absurd array of make-believe Imaginary Friends.

Thus, I post them here for the benefit (?) of the Christian Fundamentalists and biblical literalists.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:19:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 9:49:05 AM, lucky59 wrote:
At 7/9/2015 5:07:54 AM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

You will return to exactly the same state you were in before you were born. It's called non-existence. It has a nice symmetry, don't you think? : :

We are nothing ...

You had this part right, Brad.

... but invisible energy before our bodies are formed in the womb of a woman. It takes information to form a body and energy is information. So energy is our true existence, not the body.

Then your delusions took over. It takes DNA and nutrients to form a body and these come from the parent organisms. If energy is our "true existence" what purpose does being in these bodies have?

Oh, why bother. You have no answers and you probably won't be around long anyway.
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:21:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 9:19:21 PM, dee-em wrote:

Oh, why bother. You have no answers and you probably won't be around long anyway.

Yep, I knew it. Gone again.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 9:30:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 8:53:25 PM, Najs wrote:
At 7/9/2015 3:07:58 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.


Will she, now?

For just being a racist?

But that seems like small matzoh balls to somebody who was as murderous and racist as ol' Yahweh. Who engaged in ethnic cleansing on a scale not seen before nor since. (Right up there with the Holocaust!)

http://www.evilbible.com...

LOL, its funny because you actually think one religion exists on this whole, entire planet, thus giving your narrow response! There are thousands of religions and they all claim God or gods. But, God does not do religion...Saint, in case you did not know HUMANS created religion. So, your comment is rather useless. The whole world isn't one unified religion and some people are deists who do not believe God interacts with humanity and believe in a more deistic God...lol. Your statement of belief is closed mind and rather very narrow.

BTW...way ahead of you on that www.evilbible.com site, as I was already long aware of it and I actually enjoy some of the information and quite enjoy it.

FYI: I already posted on another thread twice for you to no longer post to me and I explain in detail as of why due to your previous "loony" rant on a thread days ago. Stop hunting for attention.

Not attention-hunting. Merely responding to posts I wish to debate on an open Internet Forum called.......Woah! Look at this! "DebateDotOrg!"LOL>

Thus, it is not your place to tell me when and where to post. As I will do so where i please, while always abiding by the T&C's of the Forum. And what the Mods say.

This would include your posts. Doncha think?

Good.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Accipiter
Posts: 1,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/9/2015 10:22:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

Nobody knows, but it's most likely that you just go to sleep and never wake up.

People that say there is an afterlife don't know either and are not to be trusted.
Najs
Posts: 113
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 5:00:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 2:25:10 AM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:
At 7/9/2015 1:21:45 AM, Najs wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.


You'll be reincarnated into the ethnicity of those who you comically insult the most. Because God hates racists...and that will be hell for you because your unable change and karma's a b****.

Chapter 25 of the book of Numbers (verses 1-13) tells of when the Israelis began to inter-marry (it uses the term "commit whoredom") with the Moabites, a neighbouring ethnic group with a different religion. This provoked the rage of God who commanded Moses to "hang them". One man had married a "Midianitish". An Israeli, Phinehas killed both of them with a javelin. God praises him for this and declares he "hath turned my wrath away from the children of Israel."

Doesn't sound like he hates them that much
(http://whistlinginthewind.org...)

My statement wasn't referring to anything biblical nor am I Christian.

But, pertaining to the bible it was written by men and their interpretation of God. Humanity created religion and a group of humans wrote the bible. There are thousands of religions throughout history that claims God or gods, and their views often contrast one another in many areas. God doesn't only belong to one specific "race" of humans, no matter how much a person claims. The bible contains contradictions, inconsistencies, and errors.

Pertaining to the Moabites: Moabites were descendants of Moab, who was the son of Lot. Lot, nephew of Abraham, son of Haran (Abraham's brother)

So, can we truly say that the Moabites were indefinitely another "race" when they can trace blood relations with one another? They were not Jews, but another group of people who descended from Lot (Abraham's nephew) and they did worship other gods.

In the Bible & Torah, God was against anyone who did not worship "Him", and against those who worshiped other gods. This is called Interfaith Marriage.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

Deuteronomy 7:3-4
3 Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons,

4 for they will turn your children away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord"s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.

Emphasizing "different religions" here, that other "racial" groups practised. The bible also records several cases of interracial marriages, with some religious conversions noted:

1. Ruth (Moabitess)+Mahlon, 1st husband; Ruth 4:10
2. Ruth (Moabitess)+Boaz, 2nd husband; Ruth 4:13. Ruth was the great grandmother of King David, ancestor of King Solomon, ancestor of Yeshua (Jesus). (Humans once again had the problem, but Ruth & Boaz were blessed and descendants were blessed).

3. Orpah (Moabite)+Chilion; Ruth 1:3-4

4. Zipporah (Midianite)+Moses; Exodus 2:16"22

5. Cushite/Ethiopian woman+Moses (debated if this was Zipporah or a 2nd wife). Moses siblings, Aaron and Miriam opposed the marriage, God chastised siblings and cursed Miriam and became leprous; Numbers 12:1-10 (This doesn't sound very "racist"by God. God chastised siblings, calling Moses his prophet)

6. Asenath (Egyptian)+Joseph;Genesis 41:45 = begot Manasseh and Ephraim; Genesis 41:50, founders of the Israelite tribes of Manasseh and Ephraim; Joshua 14:4 (No curses, instead they were blessed)

8. Persian king Ahasuerus (accredited to be Xerxes I) +Esther (aka Hadassah) who saved the Jews from extermination. (No "racial" curses there, conversion unsure but Persian Jews dwell there this day)

9. Maachah (daughter of Talmai, king of Geshur, one of several wives)+King David; 2 Samuel 3:2-3

10. Uriah the Hittite+Bathsheba;
2 Samuel 11:3 (she did cheat with King David)

11. Solomon had 700 wives, princesses (strange/foreign women who worshiped other gods), and 300 concubines; 1 Kings 11:1-10

4 For it came to pass, when Solomon was old, that his wives turned away his heart after other gods: and his heart was not perfect with the Lord his God, as was the heart of David his father.

5 For Solomon went after Ashtoreth the goddess of the Zidonians, and after Milcom the abomination of the Ammonites.

6 And Solomon did evil in the sight of the Lord, and went not fully after the Lord, as did David his father.

7 Then did Solomon build an high place for Chemosh, the abomination of Moab, in the hill that is before Jerusalem, and for Molech, the abomination of the children of Ammon.

8 And likewise did he for all his strange wives, which burnt incense and sacrificed unto their gods.

9 And the Lord was angry with Solomon, because his heart was turned from the Lord God of Israel, which had appeared unto him twice,

10 And had commanded him concerning this thing, that he should not go after other gods: but he kept not that which the Lord commanded.

12.Queen of Sheba (aka Saba; her name Makada/Makeda/
Bilqīs)+King Solomon; 1 Kings 10. According to the Kebra Nagast, written account of the origins of the Solomonic line and of them having a child named Menelik I (aka Ibn Al-Hakim/ Ebna la-Hakim). (Spread of Judaism)

...I'll stop here.

"Deuteronomy itself implies that intermarriage to Edomites or Egyptians was acceptable, by permitting the grandchildren of such people to be treated as Israelites."
https://en.m.wikipedia.org...
(Under "In the Bible")
Deuteronomy 23:7-8
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 9:42:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 9:21:33 PM, dee-em wrote:
At 7/9/2015 9:19:21 PM, dee-em wrote:

Oh, why bother. You have no answers and you probably won't be around long anyway.

Yep, I knew it. Gone again.

Damn, and I never won the pool this time. Looks like a new betting pool will be in order as soon as Brad resurfaces.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Outplayz
Posts: 1,274
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 5:38:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Anyone from any religion may answer.

I believe in a intelligent source beyond our world. However, science has actually proven to me that it is not a god(s) from religion. It is increasingly proving to me that we are all intelligent sources. As in, your higher power is you ... you can call yourself a god. I think there was an initial source that started it all (you can correlate this with the idea of god), but it also gave birth to children. So, i think there are multiple gods now, including you. However, just bc i say you are this type of source doesn't mean you are the most intelligent source. I think the afterlife is the same idea as our world when it comes to characters. There are builders, artists, scientists, actors, evil, good ... etc. This shows me that each and every one of us is powerful in our own way. Shakespeare said it best, "the world is a stage" so what is your character(s)?

I believe once you find your spiritual intelligence, you will be free. Free from dogma, free from others ... just be you. This is the best person you can count on. Know who you are in your fantasy, and use that to strengthen the reality (paradise) you stand in now. Don't live for a "heaven" while the paradise you are in burns under you. This is the realm you will make yourself. So, live for an epic life, and make sure you have epic thoughts before you leave. Most likely, that is what will carry on with you if you happen to open your eyes again. You are the observer and "god" of your own world(s). You make things happen ... trust me, you probably don't want my paradise, you want yours.

I hope you have a blessed journey.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 5:03:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/9/2015 9:01:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:36:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:29:13 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.

But, you can't actually answer any questions because you keep using a word that has no meaning, building your entire explanation around that one word, making the explanation meaningless. Wouldn't you much rather have some knowledge and understanding rather than pretending you do?


Creepy stalker troll. lol

How fitting,.

Hi John, how's it going? Did you just drop by to spit some venom? Or, are you going to hang around and maybe learn a thing or two? (:

I learnt that the sentiment which is that you are a troll, is shared by many. In fact, I knew that. But a creepy stalker troll was a new one.

But very fitting.
DanneJeRusse
Posts: 12,641
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 7:49:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2015 5:03:30 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 7/9/2015 9:01:56 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:36:23 AM, johnlubba wrote:
At 7/9/2015 8:29:13 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:53:32 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:43:12 AM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 7/9/2015 7:35:57 AM, EtrnlVw wrote:
At 7/8/2015 10:55:40 PM, XLAV wrote:
What happens to me after I die but has no clue about the existence of your god? Will I still go to heaven or hell? Will I still be reincarnated?

Interesting question and brave of you to ask lol. That is the ecstasy of it and what still remains some of a mystery, we can have answers but never the whole picture. You will grow into awareness and continue to learn for a long, long time but learning is thrilling, that is what keeps us interested, if we new all there was to know and ever was we'd be God, but we are not (at least yet), but it is a process.
Anyways I'm Christian and I'd be honest to say I don't know what God will do, I don't know what God has done with anyone because it is not my business.
The point of Christianity is to abide in the Spirit of God while on earth that way you are prepared, equipped and aware of what things are in the ultimate reality (after life).
If you read some of the Gospels Jesus testifies about God and the spirit, He gives you keys to unlock truth and the understanding of it. The truths are "layered" meaning they contain more than one dimension, there are multiple angles to one truth and Jesus uses physical analogies to relay spiritual truth.
"Knowing" God is not a one time deal on this stage of existence, because of the nature of God we come to learn and know about Him in layers and through process, it can be frustrating but nevertheless we theists incorporate God into our beings through the spirit, it becomes a part of our life and interaction and we can learn about God through experience.
If this is something you desire just keep asking questions to us here, just read some of the Gospels or just pick one and read through it and remember Jesus more than always is talking about spiritual things and spiritual principles because there is a spiritual reality. There are many sources to learn about the spiritual realm.

Jesus is a very influential Being with a reputation that is undeniable, many hate Him but many more love Him like no other, either way you cannot lose by applying what He taught, believe me. Jesus reflects everything that is perfect about the spirit, He is the light and face of God.
If reincarnation is true, then yes you will just be cycled in one way or another. I don't know if I buy into that yet or even if I like the idea, scripture says we live one life and then the next but we will see, my observation is that the Bible is very spiritually accurate, many would agree.
Sorry to ramble on but God bless.

Your ramble is based entirely on you pretending to know something we don't know, that you have special knowledge. If we remove the word 'spirit/spiritual', it's just so much childish, meaningless mumbo jumbo.

You need to define that word in order for anything you say to make sense.

I'll be more than happy to accommodate XLAV's questions but creepy stalker trolls will be ignored.

But, you can't actually answer any questions because you keep using a word that has no meaning, building your entire explanation around that one word, making the explanation meaningless. Wouldn't you much rather have some knowledge and understanding rather than pretending you do?


Creepy stalker troll. lol

How fitting,.

Hi John, how's it going? Did you just drop by to spit some venom? Or, are you going to hang around and maybe learn a thing or two? (:

I learnt that the sentiment which is that you are a troll, is shared by many. In fact, I knew that. But a creepy stalker troll was a new one.

But very fitting.

You "learnt" that, did you, John? That's nice. Good for you. Atta boy.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth