Total Posts:3|Showing Posts:1-3
Jump to topic:

Who ruled heaven on this day. God or Satan?

GreatestIam
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 8:35:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God"s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 9:38:00 PM
At 7/10/2015 8:35:37 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

This quote speaks of God choosing Jesus as a human sacrifice to take our just punishment for our sins. Dogma says that we cannot redeem ourselves from God condemnation. 1Peter 1:20 0 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but was revealed in these last times for your sake.

The above quote shows this as Gods first actual judgement as judge and shows the setting and accepting of a bribe or human sacrifice to corrupt his justice. That justice usually stated that only the punishment of the guilty was acceptable to justice and that it would be unjust to punish the innocent. The corruption of God"s usual justice is what the bribe or sacrifice of Jesus bought. Injustice.

Recognizing that by whatever name you would use, sacrifice, ransom, bribe or payment, would you say such an immoral request and legal injustice would most likely be demanded by a God or by a Satan?

If punishing the innocent is not a just and moral thing to do, I would say that Satan would be the one to ask or demand such a sacrifice.

That would have Satan ruling heaven and not God as a good God would not do such an immoral thing.

Do you agree that Satan is more likely to ask for us to accept an immoral human sacrifice to bail us out than God would?

If you agree, does that indicate that Satan was ruling in heaven and not God on that day?

Regards
DL

I do agree that SATAN (Hail!) ruled heaven that day.

And that he rules the Earth on THIS day. Or, more accurately I should say, "these days."

And it is pure chrisitan mythos that god expelled SATAN from Heaven. The real story was that SATAN merely go fed-up with god for being such a tyrannical, capricious, egotistical bully to Man. Whom, BTW, SATAN adores.

The god of the Old Testament continually punished and murdered men. Demanding every single second that they adore him.Worship him. Follow his rules.

SATAN never commanded man to do any such thing. Rather, he stood up for us against Yahweh. (SATAN has a demeaning nickname for god, BTW: calling him "Yah-Yah." I find that amusing. Do you? LOL

It is perhaps the single biggest misconception in ALL of Judeo-Christian Theology, that god is actually "on or side" and SATAN is against us. Who did SATAN ever kill? Certainly not the millions that Yah Yah did in the OT.

Yes, the very name SATAN can be defined as "The Accuser." But it was god that he was accusing. Accusing of wrongfully persecuting Man--whom, BTW, SATAN actually loves and sticks up for.

SATAN lost any remaining respect he had for Yah Yah when he got him to torture one of his (yah-yah's) most devout men. All for the sake of a lousy bet. That man was Job. You know the story.

Do yourself a favor and abandon god and adore your TRUE Divine Friend and Advocate...SATAN!!

http://debunkingchristianity.blogspot.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 10:21:22 PM
At 7/10/2015 8:35:37 AM, GreatestIam wrote:

Regards
DL

First, I would like to explain a little bit of history to ensure we are on the same page. God presented two plans to us when we were in Heaven. One was Satan's plan, the other Christ's and God's plan. We were given the choice between who we would follow. Does this really mean Satan ruled Heaven? Not particularly. Granted, a third of the host of Heaven followed Satan, but Satan was cast out. The choice to have Christ save us from ourselves was one made by us. Then the morality question of it about whether or not Satan's ideals "ruled the day". This is a more abstract question and so harder to answer but I will do my best. The premise behind God charging Christ with the duty to save humanity is correct and incorrect. Christ and God created the plan together, with Christ freely giving himself to save all others. If anything, God ruled the day as Christ was selfless enough to make such a choice. Then the idea that God demanded it happen, we know this is false. As a matter of fact, in the Garden of Gethsemane, Christ was told by God the He would take Christ back to Heaven if He were but to ask. Christ responded with the famous "not my will, but thine be done". I hope this helps explain.