Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 11:40:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/10/2015 11:13:52 AM, XLAV wrote:
Are Jews a race?

No, the Jews stopped running a long time ago.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 11:40:52 AM
At 7/10/2015 11:40:07 AM, Harikrish wrote:
Are Jews a race?

No, the Jews stopped running a long time ago.

You are so funny.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 1:09:03 PM
Race definition:
1. a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, boats, etc., to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 5:39:15 PM
Jews from Judah, or Judea, were Semitic race people, identifiable by Semitic genes, the historic center of such genes was in Yemen and Canaan/Palestine. But after the Khazar kingdom converted to Judaism in the 7th Century Semitic racial identity was lost in a sea of European and Central Asian genes despite the political propaganda of Zionists making false claims to be "Semites" with a "Right of Return" to Palestine. Bullhockey. I am Ashkenazim and actually had my dna analysed to see for myself about Semitic ancestry. Well, while I've got Ashkenazim relatives from all over Europe they stop in the direction of Palestine at Uzbekistan in the heart of the old Khazar kingdom. I do Sephardic genetic traces too but these aren't from Palestine but Tunisia and Libya. So, "Who's a Jew" when in 1960's Ashkenazim were over 90% of all Jews and we are not Semites is now a political football with lots of lies being told and sold to keep Isis/RA/EL deceivers from their deception being caught out.
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 5:46:45 PM
Are Jews a race?

Yes, the Jews are their own ethnicity (which is basically synonymous with race). By the definition of ethnicity, it's a group of people who share a common heritage, culture, religion, language, ancestry, etc. Jews obviously have a common heritage and ancestry, Jewish culture is similar in most places where it exists, many Jews are now learning Hebrew, and most Jews adhere to Judaism.
Call me Vox, the Resident Contrarian of debate.org.

The DDO Blog:
https://debatedotorg.wordpress.com...

#drinkthecoffeenotthekoolaid
Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 5:49:26 PM
However, I personally would use race only in the context of a much larger group, such as people of White European ancestry (or Indo-European ancestry), people of Black African ancestry, Semitic Middle Eastern ancestry, "yellow" people from East Asia, in reference to the human race, etc.

The DDO Blog:

Vox_Veritas
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:05:24 PM
At 7/10/2015 6:02:28 PM, fazz wrote:
Voc why is yellow people in quotes, lol

Because "yellow" is a term that has sometimes been used historically to describe people from East Asia (such as Chinese, Japanese, and Korean people), but I wouldn't actually call their skin tone yellow.

The DDO Blog:

kp98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:29:23 PM
In this context, the meaning of 'race' is undefined. People talk about different races but also about 'the human race', so are humans one race or many? Both or neither. Race is not a word to use if you want to be clear or unambiguous - which might explain why it is used so much...!
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:31:01 PM
There are only humans. A black man can have sex with a white woman and produce a swarthy child, they are both humans. End of.

Jewish is a religion.
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:31:50 PM
At 7/10/2015 5:39:15 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Jews from Judah, or Judea, were Semitic race people, identifiable by Semitic genes, the historic center of such genes was in Yemen and Canaan/Palestine. But after the Khazar kingdom converted to Judaism in the 7th Century Semitic racial identity was lost in a sea of European and Central Asian genes despite the political propaganda of Zionists making false claims to be "Semites" with a "Right of Return" to Palestine. Bullhockey. I am Ashkenazim and actually had my dna analysed to see for myself about Semitic ancestry. Well, while I've got Ashkenazim relatives from all over Europe they stop in the direction of Palestine at Uzbekistan in the heart of the old Khazar kingdom. I do Sephardic genetic traces too but these aren't from Palestine but Tunisia and Libya. So, "Who's a Jew" when in 1960's Ashkenazim were over 90% of all Jews and we are not Semites is now a political football with lots of lies being told and sold to keep Isis/RA/EL deceivers from their deception being caught out.

So you agree that you are not a real Israelite?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:53:41 PM
Are Jews a race?

Race is a social construct. It exist in the minds of people not in reality.

The concept of "Race" came about from Marxism, and Evolutionist who wanted to map modern populations to a tree of evolution, there by implying that some races are more advanced than others.

look at Dogs. All dogs can genetically mate with each other. Despite how different they are phenotypically we don't segregate dogs, into different species. But the dog and the grey wolf are no different genetically either.

There is less differentiation in salamanders that get assigned as different species than the difference in English and German Shepherds.

Essentially "Race" and dog "Breed" are used the same.

So do you think jews are a different breed of people or not?
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 6:58:22 PM
At 7/10/2015 6:24:53 PM, smelisox wrote:
There is only one race, the human race.

According to Liberal P.O.Ss that is a racist comment. It is divisive.

How a call to unity is divisive I do not know.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...

Some other phrases that are micro aggression towards minorities from white male privileged class are:

"Men and women have equal opportunities for achievement."
"Gender plays no part in who we hire."
"America is the land of opportunity."
"Everyone can succeed in this society, if they work hard enough."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 7:55:57 PM
At 7/10/2015 6:53:41 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
Are Jews a race?

The concept of "Race" came about from Marxism, and Evolutionist who wanted to map modern populations to a tree of evolution, there by implying that some races are more advanced than others.

look at Dogs. All dogs can genetically mate with each other. Despite how different they are phenotypically we don't segregate dogs, into different species. But the dog and the grey wolf are no different genetically either.

There is less differentiation in salamanders that get assigned as different species than the difference in English and German Shepherds.

Race is not a social construct. There are genetic differences that separate and make distinct people of different races and, society recognizes these differences. Eg. African Americans are raised in the same American culture, go through the same educational system and share the same American history and values. Yet they are distinct from whites no matter what the social efforts are to amalgams them as Americans. There is no cultural divide, but race barriers are obvious. The same applies to several generations of Asians living in America
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 8:00:19 PM
At 7/10/2015 7:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Are Jews a race?

Race is not a social construct. There are genetic differences that separate and make distinct people of different races and, society recognizes these differences. Eg. African Americans are raised in the same American culture, go through the same educational system and share the same American history and values. Yet they are distinct from whites no matter what the social efforts are to amalgams them as Americans. There is no cultural divide, but race barriers are obvious. The same applies to several generations of Asians living in America

There Genetic differences that make distinct differences in people. Like blue eyes and brown eyes, and brown hair, and blond hair, and thick hair, and curly hair, and thin hair, and freckles, and big ears, small ears, ect...

Guess what despite these differences people can still mate and produce offspring.

Tell me why is the color of someone's skin a race, and not the color of their hair?

Only Racist distort and reduce everything down to Race.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 8:39:21 PM
At 7/10/2015 8:00:19 PM, Mhykiel wrote:
At 7/10/2015 7:55:57 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Are Jews a race?

There Genetic differences that make distinct differences in people. Like blue eyes and brown eyes, and brown hair, and blond hair, and thick hair, and curly hair, and thin hair, and freckles, and big ears, small ears, ect...

Guess what despite these differences people can still mate and produce offspring.

Tell me why is the color of someone's skin a race, and not the color of their hair?

Only Racist distort and reduce everything down to Race.
It is part of our DNA and evolution. We are designed to recognize our differences rather than see our common humanity. It is a combination of altruism and kin selection and survival of the species a highly developed natural defence mechanism.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/10/2015 11:13:31 PM
Oh please, people! Basic biology tells us that each and every species is undergoing continual evolution to "fit" into their environments and this process produces "species", "variations" in anatomical form, to to the extent that often species cannot interbred successfully. There is interbreeding within similar species but these too tend to produce "mules". So races do exist, they are fluid with environmental conditions, e.g. wars tend to be breeding grounds for intermixing of human communities, so too was slavery.

Hebrew/Israelites started off as a truly Semitic race where dna science can trace back Semitic ancestry to Palestine and Yemen as centers of the Semitic race differences. But after ancient Israel fell to Roman rulers the mixing began and then the Jewish conversion nations, like the Khazar kingdom obliterated pure Semitic racial characters for the majority of Jews, even though the European Jewish converts tried their best to become "Semite" Jews. even selective breeding to Semitic noses which if you haven't noticed went out of style for European Jews now so they all look like me and you if you're European descended. I read recently that Mongolians bred for slit eyes they liked so even the Mongoloid asian look was a product of racial selection. Amazing what human beings will do to look "cool"..
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 12:08:03 AM
Basic biology tells us to rape as many as women as possible, rather few people do that though.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 9:11:52 AM

An example of genetics determining race and diseases independent of social constructs.
Different Races Are Genetically Prone to Different Diseases
http://news.softpedia.com...
Jedi4
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 10:35:31 AM
At 7/10/2015 6:03:25 PM, fazz wrote:
At 7/10/2015 12:59:22 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Reported for hate and racism

Stop trolling

Xlav does that to me. If im trilling so is she
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 10:57:37 AM
At 7/10/2015 11:13:31 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
Oh please, people! Basic biology tells us that each and every species is undergoing continual evolution to "fit" into their environments and this process produces "species", "variations" in anatomical form, to to the extent that often species cannot interbred successfully. There is interbreeding within similar species but these too tend to produce "mules". So races do exist, they are fluid with environmental conditions, e.g. wars tend to be breeding grounds for intermixing of human communities, so too was slavery.

Hebrew/Israelites started off as a truly Semitic race where dna science can trace back Semitic ancestry to Palestine and Yemen as centers of the Semitic race differences. But after ancient Israel fell to Roman rulers the mixing began and then the Jewish conversion nations, like the Khazar kingdom obliterated pure Semitic racial characters for the majority of Jews, even though the European Jewish converts tried their best to become "Semite" Jews. even selective breeding to Semitic noses which if you haven't noticed went out of style for European Jews now so they all look like me and you if you're European descended. I read recently that Mongolians bred for slit eyes they liked so even the Mongoloid asian look was a product of racial selection. Amazing what human beings will do to look "cool"..

Oh please, the real Hebrew Israrelites were and still are what you people refer to as "African-American, Latino, and Native American". We are the children of the Transatlantic Slave Trade, we are the ones that went into slavery as Deut 28:15-68 says.

Jereimah 14:2 Iudah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish, they are blacke vnto the ground, and the crie of Ierusalem is gone vp.

Judah was/is dark skinned as dark as the ground. So how did the tribe of Judah, along with all the other tribes, flee persecution from Israel, then return to Israel as a "white" people? Also, what happened to the other 11 Tribes?

You guys are a bunch of phony impostors; identity thieves living on stolen property. The Most High God is not dealing with you guys, why do you think there is so much war going on in Israel today? Those people are not the real Israelites.

Isaiah 2:4 And hee shall iudge among the nations, and shall rebuke many people: and they shall beate their swords into plow-shares, and their speares into pruning hookes: nation shall not lift vp sword against nation, neither shall they learne warre any more.

Once Israel is re-established in our home land, we will not be at war anymore, so why is it that there is war all over the world and nations are coming against Israel, if Israel has been re-established? That also lets us real Israelites know that those "white" people or as TMH God refers to them, "red" people calling themselves "Jews", are not the real Israelites.
Draconius
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 11:46:06 AM
Are Jews a race?

No. They constitute a culture. The bible calls them a race, which is reason enough to reject the notion.
I have no problem with the existence of a "god." It is the behavior of his fan clubs that frightens me to no end...
fazz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2015 12:09:54 PM
At 7/11/2015 10:35:31 AM, Jedi4 wrote:
At 7/10/2015 6:03:25 PM, fazz wrote:
At 7/10/2015 12:59:22 PM, Jedi4 wrote:
Reported for hate and racism

Stop trolling

Xlav does that to me. If im trilling so is she

Sorry, man I did not know.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 5:01:01 PM
There is a lot of speculation about this. If you take the religion out of it then you will find that they are not a race. There are two sides to this coin. One side believes that the Jews were a band of pirates that infiltrated into the land of Canaan around 1500 BC. If this were the case, the Jews would have come from settlements on the Mediterranean. Their genetics would belong to either Greek peoples, or Egyptian blood. Tracing that back would take us to whoever knows where. A scientist would have to figure that one out.
The other side of the coin says that the Jews were Canaanites that had a falling out with the government. The Jews were Canaanites who lived in the countryside. They were goat herders. The government belonged to rich lords who oppressed the ruralites. Where have we heard this before? In every culture on the planet?
The goat herders distanced themselves from the government. This took hundreds of years of bitter hatred toward the government. Eventually they became tribal and started to kick the government soldiers off of the rural areas. They started to call themselves Jews.
There seems to be a lot of evidence for the pirate version of the Jews. More and more archeologists are giving up on the idea of the Jews being angry Canaanites at one time. But there still isn't enough evidence either way to say that one is right and one is wrong. What they are convinced of, however, is that there never was an Exodus, and that Abraham and Isaac was just a story and didn't really happen.
j50wells
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2015 5:12:37 PM
At 7/11/2015 12:08:03 AM, smelisox wrote:
Basic biology tells us to rape as many as women as possible, rather few people do that though.

Dude, what are you saying?! I get it. If you wanted to have a master race that looked just like you and your race, then mass rape would get it done. Most people don't have the stomach for such a thing though. Best to let women decide on their own. Actually, I think propaganda and media brainwashing would work better than rape. If you could manipulate women into spreading their legs for your race, then you wouldn't even have to rape. Hmmm.....where have we seen this? Um....it seems like a dream.....kinda hazy and milky.....hmmmm.....oh yeah!!!!!! I got it!!!! Here in the USA.
smelisox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/13/2015 1:56:21 AM
At 7/12/2015 5:12:37 PM, j50wells wrote:
At 7/11/2015 12:08:03 AM, smelisox wrote:

Dude, what are you saying?! I get it. If you wanted to have a master race that looked just like you and your race, then mass rape would get it done. Most people don't have the stomach for such a thing though. Best to let women decide on their own. Actually, I think propaganda and media brainwashing would work better than rape. If you could manipulate women into spreading their legs for your race, then you wouldn't even have to rape. Hmmm.....where have we seen this? Um....it seems like a dream.....kinda hazy and milky.....hmmmm.....oh yeah!!!!!! I got it!!!! Here in the USA.

I never said that, I was replying to the guy who said racism was in our biology.