Total Posts:90|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The TRUE Friend of Mankind is Satan.

Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

God has done the following...........


"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

"God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

"God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

"God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

"God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

"God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

"God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)

"God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)

"God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)

Meanwhile....poor old misunderstood and wrongfully accused Satan has.......

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

"There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

"There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else,
unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

"Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

www.daltonator.net...

Their is not much known about Satan and his side of the story. Why was God trying to keep knowledge from us? The knowledge of good and evil? With out it we have no choices. No opposites just one path. Maybe God is the deceiver and Satan was trying to expose him. Kind of like how we are trying to expose the powers that be and they are calling us terrorist.


33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

What say you? Is it not apparent that our true down-in-the-trenches buddy is Satan? And that god has always been a false friend? A murderous bully?

Fire away, christians and muslims!

Hail Satan!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Illegalcombatant
Posts: 4,008
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:59:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yeah but............Satan makes gays.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
dee-em
Posts: 6,464
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:00:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's obvious that God is the real criminal. Look at the dozens of aliases he goes by (72 by one count). Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, Adonai, Alpha and Omega, The Lord, Supreme Being, The Light, Lord of the Hosts, The Father, The Holy Trinity, Allah, Jah, etc.

Satan is far less shifty with only a couple of aliases. Lucifer and The Devil. Maybe The Beast too.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:05:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:00:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
It's obvious that God is the real criminal. Look at the dozens of aliases he goes by (72 by one count). Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, Adonai, Alpha and Omega, The Lord, Supreme Being, The Light, Lord of the Hosts, The Father, The Holy Trinity, Allah, Jah, etc.

Satan is far less shifty with only a couple of aliases. Lucifer and The Devil. Maybe The Beast too.

Don't forget Beelezebub and the Prince of Lies. Oh, and just for informational purposes, Lucifer means Light Bearer. Much as Prometheus gave humans fire, Lucifer gave us the light of reason, knowledge of right and wrong, and the ability to make choices.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:23:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

. :D

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

Where does the Bible tell that was the reason?

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

Pharaoh"s heart was hardened by ending plague. Apparently you think God should have made everlasting plague so that pharaoh"s heart would not harden, quite evil that would have been.

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree.

Actually, Bible seems to say that Eve took the fruit from the tree and the fruit led to knowledge. All that the serpent did was lie so that people would reject God and so that people would be forced to this lesson, where we can see what Godless life really is..

Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit,

We could have asked it directly from God, it would have been wiser and easier. By the fruit, we get the knowledge hard way.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

That seems to be baseless argument and sound wery much like the serpents misleading way to speak. Why do you hate truth?

33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

Maybe, but if we believe what the Bible tells in that, then we should also believe that God has given all life. So, even if he allows all people die, it is not a problem, because He is the one who gave life. There is no good reason why He should give eternal life for all. If He decides that only righteous get eternal life, I think it is good. If He would give eternal life for all evil liars, they would turn that eternal life to eternal torture.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:31:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:23:51 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

. :D

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

Where does the Bible tell that was the reason?

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

Pharaoh"s heart was hardened by ending plague. Apparently you think God should have made everlasting plague so that pharaoh"s heart would not harden, quite evil that would have been.

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree.

Actually, Bible seems to say that Eve took the fruit from the tree and the fruit led to knowledge. All that the serpent did was lie so that people would reject God and so that people would be forced to this lesson, where we can see what Godless life really is..

Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit,

We could have asked it directly from God, it would have been wiser and easier. By the fruit, we get the knowledge hard way.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

That seems to be baseless argument and sound wery much like the serpents misleading way to speak. Why do you hate truth?

33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

Maybe, but if we believe what the Bible tells in that, then we should also believe that God has given all life. So, even if he allows all people die, it is not a problem, because He is the one who gave life. There is no good reason why He should give eternal life for all. If He decides that only righteous get eternal life, I think it is good. If He would give eternal life for all evil liars, they would turn that eternal life to eternal torture.

So it would be ok for a father to kill all of his children to make sure they don't sin and end up in hell?
Otokage
Posts: 2,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 12:48:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:00:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
It's obvious that God is the real criminal. Look at the dozens of aliases he goes by (72 by one count). Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, Adonai, Alpha and Omega, The Lord, Supreme Being, The Light, Lord of the Hosts, The Father, The Holy Trinity, Allah, Jah, etc.

Satan is far less shifty with only a couple of aliases. Lucifer and The Devil. Maybe The Beast too.

And the name "Lucifer" is not really an accurate one For SATAN, as it is based on a translation from one of the early Old Testament translations from Hebrew to Greek. The name means "Light Giver" and was originally meant by the author to refer to the King of Babylon--NOT SATAN.

Did you know that even the alleged "Mark of the Beast from the Book of Revelation was not always "666?" Yep, like so many other contradictions and lies in the bible, there are different versions. The earliest "mark of beast" number was "615." And then it was "656."

Yep...most Christians know very very little of SATAN. That is how the early Bible compilers wanted it. They did not want the TRUE story to be leaked, as it would cause many of their flock to switch allegiance to the REAL friend. LOL
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 1:13:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 8:59:14 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Yeah but............Satan makes gays.

Nope.

Gays are merely a type of homo sapien like the rest of us who evolved according to the mechanics of Biological Evolution. They simply have a different sexual preference than do most homo sapien males. Whether this preference has a genetic conponent or is simply a psychological preference, is a very debatable topic.

But, whatever the case may be, SATAN did not "create" them. He DID create Free Will for us, however. Something that the tyrannical Yahweh tried to supress in us so we could be like mindless disciples to HIm. There are many many incidences and quotes from Yah-Yah in the OT which allude to the fact that he would indeed have preferred us to be this way.

SATAN stood up for you, however. Getting Eve to partake of the delicious fruit of Knowledge.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 1:14:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:05:00 AM, dhardage wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:00:31 AM, dee-em wrote:
It's obvious that God is the real criminal. Look at the dozens of aliases he goes by (72 by one count). Yahweh, El, Elohim, Jehovah, Adonai, Alpha and Omega, The Lord, Supreme Being, The Light, Lord of the Hosts, The Father, The Holy Trinity, Allah, Jah, etc.

Satan is far less shifty with only a couple of aliases. Lucifer and The Devil. Maybe The Beast too.

Don't forget Beelezebub and the Prince of Lies. Oh, and just for informational purposes, Lucifer means Light Bearer. Much as Prometheus gave humans fire, Lucifer gave us the light of reason, knowledge of right and wrong, and the ability to make choices.

Excellent Post!!!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
RoderickSpode
Posts: 2,372
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 1:56:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.
Well......refuting is not really the problem IMO. The problem is whether or not we're willing to look at the text as at least possible historic fact rather than fiction.

As always Saint...interesting thread. And my response is in respect....and a bit of good humor (but at the same time serious).

If you look at the text as fiction, then you can pretty much read into it what you wish, and who's to argue with your perspective as a fictional format? If you looked at it as fact, you would have to consider certain issues like 400 years of warning to a nation before they experienced the effects of judgment.

To give an example of evaluating a character under the idea of a fictional format, let's say we discussed the character Robin Hood (as presented in fiction). You tell me that RH was a hero because he robbed from the rich, and gave to the poor. I tell you that RH is a villain just by virtue of robbing anyone period. My view is that robbing someone for any reason, rich or poor, is wrong. Your view is that RH was justified because the people he robbed were wealthy oppressors of the poor. Which one of us is right? Who's to say? We're talking about a fictional character.

Look what is sometimes done with Sherlock Holmes...a fictional character.

https://www.youtube.com...

This is from a British comedy (remember our discussion), this one filled with many sexual innuendos.

In this sketch, from The Thin Blue Line, who's to say Constable Habib is wrong about Sherlock's sexual preference? She can make any judgment she wants. The storyline of Sherlock Holmes makes no mention of sexual activity. But who says someone can't fill in the missing blanks on a fictional story? The problem with this would only be if Sherlock actually existed, was a non-active heterosexual, and Habib was making a false accusation.

In like fashion, if you don't believe in God or Satan (which I know you don't), then trying to counter your view wouldn't be much different than Rowan Atkinson's character trying to counter Constable Habib. If they actually exist, then how might if affect your view if at all?
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 2:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 1:56:50 PM, RoderickSpode wrote:
At 7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.
Well......refuting is not really the problem IMO. The problem is whether or not we're willing to look at the text as at least possible historic fact rather than fiction.

As always Saint...interesting thread. And my response is in respect....and a bit of good humor (but at the same time serious).

If you look at the text as fiction, then you can pretty much read into it what you wish, and who's to argue with your perspective as a fictional format? If you looked at it as fact, you would have to consider certain issues like 400 years of warning to a nation before they experienced the effects of judgment.

To give an example of evaluating a character under the idea of a fictional format, let's say we discussed the character Robin Hood (as presented in fiction). You tell me that RH was a hero because he robbed from the rich, and gave to the poor. I tell you that RH is a villain just by virtue of robbing anyone period. My view is that robbing someone for any reason, rich or poor, is wrong. Your view is that RH was justified because the people he robbed were wealthy oppressors of the poor. Which one of us is right? Who's to say? We're talking about a fictional character.

Look what is sometimes done with Sherlock Holmes...a fictional character.

https://www.youtube.com...

This is from a British comedy (remember our discussion), this one filled with many sexual innuendos.

In this sketch, from The Thin Blue Line, who's to say Constable Habib is wrong about Sherlock's sexual preference? She can make any judgment she wants. The storyline of Sherlock Holmes makes no mention of sexual activity. But who says someone can't fill in the missing blanks on a fictional story? The problem with this would only be if Sherlock actually existed, was a non-active heterosexual, and Habib was making a false accusation.

In like fashion, if you don't believe in God or Satan (which I know you don't), then trying to counter your view wouldn't be much different than Rowan Atkinson's character trying to counter Constable Habib. If they actually exist, then how might if affect your view if at all?

Hey, Rod. thanks for your post. I am in agreement with everything you say.

Sure: many people, mostly Christians, say that Adam and Even eating that fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was a "bad" or "wrong" thing. Since they, by doing this, were sort of "thumbing their noses" at God and the paradise that they were borne into. that they were ungrateful for all this, and wanted to be more "godlike" insofar as acquiring knowledge. Which as we all know, is power.

Time and again we see in the OT that Yahweh doesn't like his minions having power. Except of course to carry-out his will and agenda. But anything along the lines of Independence or personal freedoms--civil liberties--not so much. LOL

That whole "what is really good or bad?" deal you spoke of brings to mind the CoS. Greatly misunderstood, mind you. Most folks equate them to be evil and morally-corrupt Devil Worshipers. But such is not the case. Their primary dogma is one of Questioning Authority and self-awareness and individualism. Almost Randian. In that it holds dear many of the same tenets as does Objectivism.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 3:01:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:23:51 AM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

. :D

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

Where does the Bible tell that was the reason?

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

Pharaoh"s heart was hardened by ending plague. Apparently you think God should have made everlasting plague so that pharaoh"s heart would not harden, quite evil that would have been.

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree.

Actually, Bible seems to say that Eve took the fruit from the tree and the fruit led to knowledge. All that the serpent did was lie so that people would reject God and so that people would be forced to this lesson, where we can see what Godless life really is..

Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit,

We could have asked it directly from God, it would have been wiser and easier. By the fruit, we get the knowledge hard way.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

That seems to be baseless argument and sound wery much like the serpents misleading way to speak. Why do you hate truth?

33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

Maybe, but if we believe what the Bible tells in that, then we should also believe that God has given all life. So, even if he allows all people die, it is not a problem, because He is the one who gave life. There is no good reason why He should give eternal life for all. If He decides that only righteous get eternal life, I think it is good. If He would give eternal life for all evil liars, they would turn that eternal life to eternal torture.

God would NEVER of given Adam and Eve the gift of Knowledge of Good and Evil. the ability to question Him and his rules. the only way they were going to get it was in the manner they did: as an offering from their REAL friend, SATAN.

So..you think it is good that Yah Yah only gifts the righteous with eternal life? Even if you yourself are not among the chosen? And if liars are evil, then I believe a good case can be made that JC was evil. The NT shows several instances in which he lied. that is, told his followers things that are simply untrue.

"Righteous" is a very very subjective term. And you are on a slippery slope when you allow somebody like the OT God to call the shots on that.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 5:53:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
God has done a whole lot more things that would be terrible in your eyes than that.

You can either accept reality or deny it. One of them is going to be better for your mental health than the other.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 6:12:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 5:53:31 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
God has done a whole lot more things that would be terrible in your eyes than that.

You can either accept reality or deny it. One of them is going to be better for your mental health than the other.

I agree!!

Realizing God has been rendered impotent by SATAN--and is now merely a whipped "absentee landlord" leads to better mental health. (since it is embracing Truth).

While belief in Yah Yah's Omnipotence equals "denial of the Truth."

Uh..that IS the way you meant it, right?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
UniversalTheologian
Posts: 1,078
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 6:35:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 6:12:49 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 5:53:31 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
God has done a whole lot more things that would be terrible in your eyes than that.

You can either accept reality or deny it. One of them is going to be better for your mental health than the other.

I agree!!

Realizing God has been rendered impotent by SATAN--and is now merely a whipped "absentee landlord" leads to better mental health. (since it is embracing Truth).

While belief in Yah Yah's Omnipotence equals "denial of the Truth."

Uh..that IS the way you meant it, right?

The name "Satan" means "adversary". He is called the deceiver, an accuser of the brethren, the tempter. He is the angel of pride, thinking himself to be better than God most high. All these things seem to imply that he isn't really your friend.

He's only giving you free cocaine because he knows you are going to want more, and when you do, he's going to con you out of all your money.

You know, you can get the same effect by snorting talcum powder up your nose and burning everything you own.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:21:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 6:35:20 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
At 7/15/2015 6:12:49 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 5:53:31 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:
God has done a whole lot more things that would be terrible in your eyes than that.

You can either accept reality or deny it. One of them is going to be better for your mental health than the other.

I agree!!

Realizing God has been rendered impotent by SATAN--and is now merely a whipped "absentee landlord" leads to better mental health. (since it is embracing Truth).

While belief in Yah Yah's Omnipotence equals "denial of the Truth."

Uh..that IS the way you meant it, right?

The name "Satan" means "adversary". He is called the deceiver, an accuser of the brethren, the tempter. He is the angel of pride, thinking himself to be better than God most high. All these things seem to imply that he isn't really your friend.

He's only giving you free cocaine because he knows you are going to want more, and when you do, he's going to con you out of all your money.

You know, you can get the same effect by snorting talcum powder up your nose and burning everything you own.

Well, not the same effect, mind you--only the same end result. Take it from a former coke head. LOL

But if SATAN was the adversary of a murderous and tyrannical god, as the OT certainly paints Yahweh to be, then he IS my friend. Along with that old adage that "an enemy of my enemy is my friend."
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
slo1
Posts: 4,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:32:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

God has done the following...........


"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

"God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

"God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

"God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

"God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

"God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

"God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)

"God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)

"God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)


Meanwhile....poor old misunderstood and wrongfully accused Satan has.......

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

"There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

"There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else,
unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

"Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

www.daltonator.net...


Their is not much known about Satan and his side of the story. Why was God trying to keep knowledge from us? The knowledge of good and evil? With out it we have no choices. No opposites just one path. Maybe God is the deceiver and Satan was trying to expose him. Kind of like how we are trying to expose the powers that be and they are calling us terrorist.



33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

What say you? Is it not apparent that our true down-in-the-trenches buddy is Satan? And that god has always been a false friend? A murderous bully?

Fire away, christians and muslims!

Hail Satan!

Don't forget all the poor women he made barren. Poor Sarah had to watch her husband have sex and babies with the slave girl, just to be allowed to get pregnant when she was 90 years old or so.

Really, God? How is making a woman pregnant at age 90 years old or so when they should be thinking about retirement not a punishment? Those poor women were punished twice for believing in him.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/15/2015 8:39:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 8:32:44 PM, slo1 wrote:
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
BEFORE READING THIS THINK AND KEEP A OPEN MIND.

God has done the following...........


"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

"God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

"God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

"God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

"God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

"God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

"God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)

"God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)

"God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)


Meanwhile....poor old misunderstood and wrongfully accused Satan has.......

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree. Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis. Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil, so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

"There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

"There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else,
unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

"Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

www.daltonator.net...


Their is not much known about Satan and his side of the story. Why was God trying to keep knowledge from us? The knowledge of good and evil? With out it we have no choices. No opposites just one path. Maybe God is the deceiver and Satan was trying to expose him. Kind of like how we are trying to expose the powers that be and they are calling us terrorist.



33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

What say you? Is it not apparent that our true down-in-the-trenches buddy is Satan? And that god has always been a false friend? A murderous bully?

Fire away, christians and muslims!

Hail Satan!

Don't forget all the poor women he made barren. Poor Sarah had to watch her husband have sex and babies with the slave girl, just to be allowed to get pregnant when she was 90 years old or so.

Really, God? How is making a woman pregnant at age 90 years old or so when they should be thinking about retirement not a punishment? Those poor women were punished twice for believing in him.

Oh yeah...Yahweh was no friend to women, either. Any woman of feminist reading my thread should certainly think about switching sides.

Here's Why!!

http://www.nobeliefs.com...
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 3:18:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/14/2015 9:49:59 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

"God takes away Adam and Eve's eternal life, thus commiting the first murder, and holds their descendants responsible and visiting Adam and Eve's punishment down on their children. In today's moral standards, the sins of the father die with the father.

It wasn't theirs. How did He "take it away"?

"God destroys all life on Earth in a great flood, except for a drunk (Noah) and his family, for failing to worship him.

God has killed every man that has ever lived. The flood was not an isolated event. Everyone dies. And that's not why He did it.

"God's tenth plague upon the Israelites was the unjustified murder of all firstborn sons in Egypt, which undoubtedly included little children.

If God is real, where will those children go?

"Before sending the plagues to Egypt, God "hardened Pharaoh's heart" so that he wouldn't let the Israelites go, so he could have an excuse to visit horrible plagues upon them, like boils, killing cattle and murdering all firstborn sons. (Exodus 4:21)

Yes, God does all things. God is not a respecter of persons, so He hardens and softens the hearts of all people to direct them in the path He had determined then to follow.

"God orders the Levites to kill their "every man and his neighnor" for worshipping another god. This cost 3000 lives. (Exodus 32:27)

Of course He did. He just showed them that He could perform miracles and that He is real. They still denied it. Had those people lived on, they would have taught their children about these false gods, and His plan would fail. God never fails. Those people would be dead by now anyways. If God is real, where are those people going?

"God sends a plague to the Israelites, apparently feeling that mass-butchery wasn't enough of a punishment. (Exodus 32:35)

Yes He did, and Judaism is one of the oldest Religions still practiced today. If we consider Judaism the foundation of Christianity and Islam, it is the largest Religion in the world. The Israelites experienced things in the Wilderness that they could never forget.

"God kills Onan for refusing to impregnate his late brother's (whom God also slew) wife and instead "spilling his seed on the ground." (Genesis 38:8-10)

Again, God has brought about the death of every man that has ever lived, as previously stated.

"God kills the entire populations of Soddom and Gammorah (again, including women, children and infants) for practicing certain sexual techniques.

Yet again, He has brought about the death of everyone. If God is real, where are these people going to be.

"God gives all Philistines hemorrhoids in their pubic areas. (1 Samuel 5:9)

And it brought about exactly what He wanted to happen. Any time someone has a disease, God does it. And He does it for whatever purpose He has for it.

"God kills over 50,000 people for looking at an ark. (1 Samuel 6:19)

He told them not to. God can kill whomever He wants whenever He wants. After this meaningless experience on Earth is over, He will gather them all back to Himself.

"God kills 70,000 people because King David decided to have a census. (1 Chronicles 21:7-14)

David thought the same thing as you. He asks:

" And David said unto God, Is it not I that commanded the people to be numbered? even I it is that have sinned and done evil indeed; but as for these sheep, what have they done? let thine hand, I pray thee, O LORD my God, be on me, and on my father's house; but not on thy people, that they should be plagued."

But David knew that God gives and takes away all life, and it is up to Him to decide what He will do at any given time.


Meanwhile....poor old misunderstood and wrongfully accused Satan has.......

"Satan, like Prometheus, gave knowledge to humanity by giving Eve the fruit from the forbidden tree.

When did Satan plant the Tree of Knowledge? God created the Tree, and God created the Serpent, so it logically follows that God gave humanity the Knowledge of Good and Evil, just like He said He was going to do in the first chapter.

Because of Satan, humanity gained knowledge of good and evil, according to Genesis.

This is not true and I've already explained this.

Since we couldn't have possessed knowledge of good and evil before eating the fruit, Adam and Eve couldn't have known that eating the fruit was evil,

This is absolutely true.

so it seems a little harsh to punish them as severely as God did.

God didn't punish them. He had to set a limit to our lives. If we only had the Knowledge of Good and Evil, without the Prudence and Wisdom to use it, and we lived forever, it's unimaginable what sort of sick and twisted things we would do to each other.

Satan gave humans true capacity for moral judgment, unlike God, who simply expected everyone to mindlessly obey his orders.

No and no.

"There is no biblical record of Satan engaging in the murder of torture of any human being, unlike God, who is guilty (and proudly guilty) of commiting genocide.

Who is the Angel of Death?

"There is no biblical record of Satan ever ordering someone to kill someone else,

He doesn't have that authority.

unlike God, who has repeatedly demanded the deaths of those who commit even the smallest of offenses.

Actually, and yet again, He has ordered the death of all people. You seem to think death is Evil. The writer of Ecclesiastes thought the same thing:

"This is an evil among all things that are done under the sun, that there is one event unto all: yea, also the heart of the sons of men is full of evil, and madness is in their heart while they live, and after that they go to the dead.
For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion.
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.
Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works." Ecclesiastes 9:3

That's why Yeshua came. To destroy death and give life to all men. This isn't too hard to understand.

"Satan will not be holding a massively dramatic ceremony full of blood and death for the return of his son to Earth. God apparently will.

I'm wasn't aware that Satan has children. Yeshua says the angles do not reproduce or marry.

www.daltonator.net...

Their is not much known about Satan and his side of the story. Why was God trying to keep knowledge from us?

He wasn't, otherwise we wouldn't have it. That's pretty obvious.

The knowledge of good and evil? With out it we have no choices. No opposites just one path. Maybe God is the deceiver and Satan was trying to expose him. Kind of like how we are trying to expose the powers that be and they are calling us terrorist.


That's why God gave us the Knowledge of Evil. So that we can contrast it with Good. When God judges the world in Righteousness, everyone will choose only Good, just as God does. We will still know Evil, but we will abhor it.

33million deaths attributed to God.
www.exminister.org...

I'm sure the number is much larger than that. There's almost 8 billion people in the world today. Eventually all of them will die.

Wow...that's a lot of killing.

What say you? Is it not apparent that our true down-in-the-trenches buddy is Satan? And that god has always been a false friend? A murderous bully?

No, it's not apparent. The only thing apparent is the whole Church is deceived into believing everything you just wrote.

Fire away, christians and muslims!
anonymouswho
Posts: 431
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:04:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 3:29:49 AM, Composer wrote:
Story book God claims responsibility for having Created your evil Satan! (Col. 1:16)

Of course He did. He created all things. The church teaches that God created Satan, but He created him to be perfect. Somehow, there was an imperfection of Satan's perfection. How this contradiction is possible is anybody's guess. So he fell from heaven Prometheus style and gave mankind knowledge. The Scriptures do not even hint at such a scenario. God is in complete control and Satan is His pawn that does whatever God wants him to do.

Thank you my friend.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 12:03:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 3:01:08 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
God would NEVER of given Adam and Eve the gift of Knowledge

Why should anyone believe that claim? After all, Bible tells for example this:

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

So..you think it is good that Yah Yah only gifts the righteous with eternal life?

Yes.

Even if you yourself are not among the chosen?

Yes. I hope God doesn't give eternal life for me, if I am not righteous.

And if liars are evil, then I believe a good case can be made that JC was evil. The NT shows several instances in which he lied. that is, told his followers things that are simply untrue.

I disagree with that. I disagree with that. In my opinion that is baseless and dishonest accusation.
12_13
Posts: 1,361
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 12:04:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 10:31:30 AM, dhardage wrote:
So it would be ok for a father to kill all of his children to make sure they don't sin and end up in hell?

Father or humans don't create children. People reproduce. People can only let life continue, not create life. So fathers have no right to kill people that they have not created and they have no right to end life that they have not given.
dhardage
Posts: 4,545
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 12:04:11 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:31:30 AM, dhardage wrote:
So it would be ok for a father to kill all of his children to make sure they don't sin and end up in hell?

Father or humans don't create children. People reproduce. People can only let life continue, not create life. So fathers have no right to kill people that they have not created and they have no right to end life that they have not given.

But that would be OK for your God, to kill anyone he chooses for an reason he wishes? Because he gave that individual life, it's ok for him to take it whenever he likes? Let's be very clear on this.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:24:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.

Yeah. THAT'S it...
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:58:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 1:24:31 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.

Yeah. THAT'S it...

Glad we are in agreement. If you ever have any questions as t the true nature of SATAN and what HE can do for us, please let me know.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Posts: 2,402
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:58:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 12:03:53 PM, 12_13 wrote:
At 7/15/2015 3:01:08 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
God would NEVER of given Adam and Eve the gift of Knowledge

Why should anyone believe that claim? After all, Bible tells for example this:

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him.
James 1:5

So..you think it is good that Yah Yah only gifts the righteous with eternal life?

Yes.

Even if you yourself are not among the chosen?

Yes. I hope God doesn't give eternal life for me, if I am not righteous.

And if liars are evil, then I believe a good case can be made that JC was evil. The NT shows several instances in which he lied. that is, told his followers things that are simply untrue.

I disagree with that. I disagree with that. In my opinion that is baseless and dishonest accusation.

Baseless? Would you like to post some links of JV quotes which were surely lies?
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Geogeer
Posts: 4,244
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 1:59:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 1:58:09 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/16/2015 1:24:31 PM, Geogeer wrote:
At 7/15/2015 12:42:33 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/15/2015 10:47:51 AM, Otokage wrote:
The only evil thing about Satan is.... well, that God and his minions won't stop repeating he is evil, like when you repit a lie over and over and over and expect it will somehow become reality.

Exactly. I think most Christians will have great difficulty refuting any of the points in my OP.

Yeah. THAT'S it...


Glad we are in agreement. If you ever have any questions as t the true nature of SATAN and what HE can do for us, please let me know.

Not to worry, I know all too well what he can do for us.