Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

if the bible was true. . .

DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe
Geogeer
Posts: 4,283
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:24:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.

Quote please.

most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden

Whether there was an end to human life AKA Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary is up to debate.

and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm

Nobody said individual cells were immortal or even that our physical bodies were.

there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

Lust is different than and does not exclude desire.

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

We have.
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:30:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

Trollllllllllllllllllllll......

Heck, you didn't even use Scripture references and you most definitely haven't read them.
Emilrose
Posts: 2,479
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 4:43:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm pretty sure they were intended to have sex *a lot* of times.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 5:01:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:30:43 PM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe



Trollllllllllllllllllllll......

Heck, you didn't even use Scripture references and you most definitely haven't read them.

really? so are you claiming that there was death in the garden of eden
before the fall of man?
do you have any evidence of that or is that only your opinion?
Skynet
Posts: 674
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 8:48:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 5:01:13 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:30:43 PM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe



Trollllllllllllllllllllll......

Heck, you didn't even use Scripture references and you most definitely haven't read them.

really? so are you claiming that there was death in the garden of eden
before the fall of man?
do you have any evidence of that or is that only your opinion?

Your argument only works if your car is totaled when you have to change worn out tires or an oil filter.
One perk to being a dad is you get to watch cartoons again without explaining yourself.
dee-em
Posts: 6,481
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 9:58:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

It's worse than that. Did God create Adam with testicles and Eve with ovaries and mammaries? They were supposed to be immortal and company for God, so any reproductive organs would have been totally without purpose. Unless God already knew that they would fail his 'test' and then have to breed to preserve the species. But if God knew they were going to fall when he created them, why blame them and punish them for the inevitable?

Nothing in Christianity makes sense.
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Posts: 293
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 8:22:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 5:01:13 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:30:43 PM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe



Trollllllllllllllllllllll......

Heck, you didn't even use Scripture references and you most definitely haven't read them.

really? so are you claiming that there was death in the garden of eden
before the fall of man?
do you have any evidence of that or is that only your opinion?

Read the Bible you moron.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 8:37:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2015 8:22:30 AM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:
Read the Bible you moron.

i have read the bible, there are many errors in the bible
it's too bad that most christians are too closed minded to bother studying it

start with 2 Kings 8:26 vs 2 chronicles 22:2 KJV to start
that is an obvious mistake, that doesn't have any word games or "interpretations" to get wrong

II Kings 8:26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah
when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem.
And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel.
VS II Chronicles 22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah
when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem.
His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri. 22 vs 42, good luck
ethang5
Posts: 4,117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 10:33:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/17/2015 8:37:09 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/17/2015 8:22:30 AM, ReformedPresbyterian72598 wrote:

Read the Bible you moron.

i have read the bible, there are many errors in the bible
it's too bad that most christians are too closed minded to bother studying it

start with 2 Kings 8:26 vs 2 chronicles 22:2 KJV to start
that is an obvious mistake, that doesn't have any word games or "interpretations" to get wrong

II Kings 8:26 Two and twenty years old was Ahaziah
when he began to reign; and he reigned one year in Jerusalem.
And his mother's name was Athaliah, the daughter of Omri king of Israel.
VS II Chronicles 22:2 Forty and two years old was Ahaziah
when he began to reign, and he reigned one year in Jerusalem.
His mother's name also was Athaliah the daughter of Omri. 22 vs 42, good luck

Dan, I hope you don't mind if I use your post to place this for the serious readers.

www.kjvtoday.com/home/forty-and-two-years-old-or-twenty-two-years-old-in-2-chronicles-222
http://www.kjvtoday.com...

Thanks. You can now carry on telling Christians they don't read their Bibles.
JJ50
Posts: 2,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 10:57:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

Fortunately not all Christians are silly Biblical literalists.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:55:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 10:57:29 AM, JJ50 wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

Fortunately not all Christians are silly Biblical literalists.

then you should be fighting against them to stop literalists from pushing creationism in schools
tstor
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 8:27:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This post isn't to any one person in particular, but just general information.

When someone, particularly someone attacking the Bible, posts things that are supposed to be in the Bible without any reference to the scripture(s) that contains the information is immediately discredited. Such as people who often claim "The Bible condones slavery!" without actually referencing any scripture(s) that confirms the statement. Even if someone says something that is true without reference to scripture it is not really important or credible. Which, by the way, the Bible does not condone slavery in the sense we think of today in the Hebrew scriptures. The Bible does not even remotely condone slavery in the Greek scriptures, which is what Christians use when looking for God's Law and guidance. I can address the slavery issue specifically if someone requests it. Or they can just read any reputable book by a theologian.

I could sit here and make sourceless statements such as "The Trinity is a false doctrine." Though they would be meaningless unless I actually provide the scriptural evidence to support the statement. I see a lot of baseless assertions being made in this thread, which is why I brought this up.

I have also noticed that people like to point out contradictions or errors in the Bible that they found through a 5 second Google search, but refused to research into the "contradictions" or "errors" any further. I suggest taking one of the errors or contradictions and doing another 5 second Google search on the explanation of it. Because every single "error" people present from the Bible has already been discussed for hundreds of years. Nothing is really ground breaking. For example, someone brought up the "error" in II Kings 8:26. Literally, it took 5 seconds for me to find hundreds of websites that offer simple explanations for this verse. The fact that a person put this verse, but did not bother to learn about it, just shows how opposed they are to actually learning.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2015 10:39:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

There was NO death In the Garden... Adam was removed.. He lost access to the Tree of Life so then he died, after he was placed OUTSIDE!
Genesis 3: 22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The PERFECT Man sinned bringing death to God' perfect creation!!!
The Garden remains PERFECT because Adam was removed!

Jesus is the second Adam.. Jesus has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus is the LIFE come down from heaven, the TRUE Manna! Moses ate Manna and lived for 40 years.. Jesus is the TRUE Manna you eat and have "Eternal life"!

There was no need for children in the Garden... The sin was turned into good.. Because Adam was removed.. We came into being!
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 12:03:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/26/2015 10:39:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

There was NO death In the Garden... Adam was removed.. He lost access to the Tree of Life so then he died, after he was placed OUTSIDE!
Genesis 3: 22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The PERFECT Man sinned bringing death to God' perfect creation!!!
The Garden remains PERFECT because Adam was removed!

Jesus is the second Adam.. Jesus has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus is the LIFE come down from heaven, the TRUE Manna! Moses ate Manna and lived for 40 years.. Jesus is the TRUE Manna you eat and have "Eternal life"!

There was no need for children in the Garden... The sin was turned into good.. Because Adam was removed.. We came into being!

tell you what genius, go down to a lab, and figure out how to grow and eat fruit,
WITHOUT killing plant cells.

if there was no death in the garden of eden, then there wouldn't be a need to eat at all
especially since plant cells have to die for animals to live.
every animal on earth, needs to kill to survive (with the possible exceptions of some really strange things)
it's too bad that most people don't bother to use logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible. reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.
if you think it was an actual event, then your GOD is incompetent, and vindictive.

a good, and loving parent wouldn't leave poison in a room with an infant
and then blame the child for eating it.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 12:03:14 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/26/2015 10:39:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

There was NO death In the Garden... Adam was removed.. He lost access to the Tree of Life so then he died, after he was placed OUTSIDE!
Genesis 3: 22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The PERFECT Man sinned bringing death to God' perfect creation!!!
The Garden remains PERFECT because Adam was removed!

Jesus is the second Adam.. Jesus has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus is the LIFE come down from heaven, the TRUE Manna! Moses ate Manna and lived for 40 years.. Jesus is the TRUE Manna you eat and have "Eternal life"!

There was no need for children in the Garden... The sin was turned into good.. Because Adam was removed.. We came into being!

tell you what genius, go down to a lab, and figure out how to grow and eat fruit,
WITHOUT killing plant cells.

if there was no death in the garden of eden, then there wouldn't be a need to eat at all
especially since plant cells have to die for animals to live.
every animal on earth, needs to kill to survive (with the possible exceptions of some really strange things)
it's too bad that most people don't bother to use logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible. reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.
if you think it was an actual event, then your GOD is incompetent, and vindictive.

a good, and loving parent wouldn't leave poison in a room with an infant
and then blame the child for eating it.

DanMGTOW Good to meet you..
I reply: Who said they killed to eat!! >YOU<; Not the scriptures!

Killing plant cells is not killing Adam, it's not killing Eve!! Every breath you take you ingest some kind of living cell!!! DanMGTOW I thought this forum was for Adults!!!

They ate all plants, "ALL" except from the tree in the middle of the garden!
They ate all they wanted from the "Tree Of Life"!
They were told NOT to eat form the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil"!

Adam was removed so he could not eat "LIFE" so he died!
He was removed because he became like the "Holy Spirit" he was stopped from becoming like "Jesus the LIFE" and living forever!!

Your logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible proves you are ignorant of the scriptures!

You said.. maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.

I reply: Genesis is the reason we need salvation! Adams sin caused the earth to be corrupted and death to enter the world. Jesus is >>>>NEEDED<<<< to free us from death! It's not just a made up story.. It is the reason we need Jesus!

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 12:03:14 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/26/2015 10:39:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

There was NO death In the Garden... Adam was removed.. He lost access to the Tree of Life so then he died, after he was placed OUTSIDE!
Genesis 3: 22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The PERFECT Man sinned bringing death to God' perfect creation!!!
The Garden remains PERFECT because Adam was removed!

Jesus is the second Adam.. Jesus has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus is the LIFE come down from heaven, the TRUE Manna! Moses ate Manna and lived for 40 years.. Jesus is the TRUE Manna you eat and have "Eternal life"!

There was no need for children in the Garden... The sin was turned into good.. Because Adam was removed.. We came into being!

tell you what genius, go down to a lab, and figure out how to grow and eat fruit,
WITHOUT killing plant cells.

if there was no death in the garden of eden, then there wouldn't be a need to eat at all
especially since plant cells have to die for animals to live.
every animal on earth, needs to kill to survive (with the possible exceptions of some really strange things)
it's too bad that most people don't bother to use logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible. reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.
if you think it was an actual event, then your GOD is incompetent, and vindictive.

a good, and loving parent wouldn't leave poison in a room with an infant
and then blame the child for eating it.

DanMGTOW Good to meet you..
I reply: Who said they killed to eat!! >YOU<; Not the scriptures!

Killing plant cells is not killing Adam, it's not killing Eve!! Every breath you take you ingest some kind of living cell!!! DanMGTOW I thought this forum was for Adults!!!

They ate all plants, "ALL" except from the tree in the middle of the garden!
They ate all they wanted from the "Tree Of Life"!
They were told NOT to eat form the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil"!

Adam was removed so he could not eat "LIFE" so he died!
He was removed because he became like the "Holy Spirit" he was stopped from becoming like "Jesus the LIFE" and living forever!!

Your logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible proves you are ignorant of the scriptures!

You said.. maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.

I reply: Genesis is the reason we need salvation! Adams sin caused the earth to be corrupted and death to enter the world. Jesus is >>>>NEEDED<<<< to free us from death! It's not just a made up story.. It is the reason we need Jesus!

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 1:30:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 12:03:14 AM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/26/2015 10:39:23 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/16/2015 4:08:49 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
then GOD's plan was for adam to only have sex with eve 1 time.
most christians claim there was no death in the garden of eden
and 1 ejaculate contains millions of immortal sperm
there was no lust, so neither would have any desire to have sex

it's too bad that so very few christians actually think about what they really believe

There was NO death In the Garden... Adam was removed.. He lost access to the Tree of Life so then he died, after he was placed OUTSIDE!
Genesis 3: 22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."

The PERFECT Man sinned bringing death to God' perfect creation!!!
The Garden remains PERFECT because Adam was removed!

Jesus is the second Adam.. Jesus has access to the "Tree Of Life"! Jesus is the LIFE come down from heaven, the TRUE Manna! Moses ate Manna and lived for 40 years.. Jesus is the TRUE Manna you eat and have "Eternal life"!

There was no need for children in the Garden... The sin was turned into good.. Because Adam was removed.. We came into being!

tell you what genius, go down to a lab, and figure out how to grow and eat fruit,
WITHOUT killing plant cells.

if there was no death in the garden of eden, then there wouldn't be a need to eat at all
especially since plant cells have to die for animals to live.
every animal on earth, needs to kill to survive (with the possible exceptions of some really strange things)
it's too bad that most people don't bother to use logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible. reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.
if you think it was an actual event, then your GOD is incompetent, and vindictive.

a good, and loving parent wouldn't leave poison in a room with an infant
and then blame the child for eating it.

DanMGTOW Good to meet you..
I reply: Who said they killed to eat!! >YOU<; Not the scriptures!

Killing plant cells is not killing Adam, it's not killing Eve!! Every breath you take you ingest some kind of living cell!!! DanMGTOW I thought this forum was for Adults!!!

They ate all plants, "ALL" except from the tree in the middle of the garden!
They ate all they wanted from the "Tree Of Life"!
They were told NOT to eat form the "Tree of the knowledge of good and evil"!

Adam was removed so he could not eat "LIFE" so he died!
He was removed because he became like the "Holy Spirit" he was stopped from becoming like "Jesus the LIFE" and living forever!!

Your logic or reasoning when it comes to the bible proves you are ignorant of the scriptures!

You said.. maybe someday you will realize that the genesis is just a story, and not an actual event.

I reply: Genesis is the reason we need salvation! Adams sin caused the earth to be corrupted and death to enter the world. Jesus is >>>>NEEDED<<<< to free us from death! It's not just a made up story.. It is the reason we need Jesus!

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

Praise be to Dan.
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 1:41:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 1:30:09 PM, bulproof wrote:
Praise be to Dan.

thanks, but i'm just a guy, doing the best i can with the resources that i have
it's too bad that so many believe in a GOD that punishes reason and logic
but rewards blind gullibility.
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

DanMGTOW You are mixed up!!
You are right.... Adam died because he sinned: He was not allowed to Eat "LIFE"! He was removed from heaven because he did not have love and DIED!!! Adam CHOSE not to love.. Free will, his decision alone.. his fault alone killed him!

LOOK.... LOVE of God is to obey his commands... His commands are easy! Adam did not love God!
1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 John 2:3
We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:24
The one who keeps God"s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

DanMGTOW among all the other verse above... Take a good look at this one!!!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Look at Genesis...2
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."


DID YOU SEE IT???!! (above) ..... Lord God commanded the man,.....

DanMGTOW Adam did not LOVE God.. thus he died!!! Adam killed himself by his own actions!

DanMGTOW You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!
DanMGTOW
Posts: 1,144
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2015 11:42:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!

i agree there are verses in the bible which can be used to defend almost any position
the bible says a lot of things, quite a number are either wrong, or morally repulsive in modern society. if more people actually read the bible, there would be a lot less christians.
it's not my fault that your GOD is so incompetent at communicating, that "the word of GOD" could so easily be misunderstood or misinterpreted.
i don't understand how you got the impression that i hate your GOD.
however, i do despise your religion, for brainwashing and indoctrinating people into being terrified of things that they have no evidence of existing in the 1st place.
for instance: there are a lot of people so convinced the bible is perfect, that they make excuses for any and all evidence to the contrary
i see no reason or evidence to believe that your GOD is real, so saying that i hate GOD would be about the same as me saying that you hate "the flying spaghetti monster".
so thank you, that was very amusing.

since i doubt that you have any proof that your GOD is real, then do me a favor
i want you to pray that i receive proof that your GOD is real. i want a life changing event, no matter what it takes.
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 12:21:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

DanMGTOW You are mixed up!!
You are right.... Adam died because he sinned: He was not allowed to Eat "LIFE"! He was removed from heaven because he did not have love and DIED!!! Adam CHOSE not to love.. Free will, his decision alone.. his fault alone killed him!

LOOK.... LOVE of God is to obey his commands... His commands are easy! Adam did not love God!
1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 John 2:3
We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:24
The one who keeps God"s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

DanMGTOW among all the other verse above... Take a good look at this one!!!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Look at Genesis...2
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."



DID YOU SEE IT???!! (above) ..... Lord God commanded the man,.....

DanMGTOW Adam did not LOVE God.. thus he died!!! Adam killed himself by his own actions!

DanMGTOW You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!

Did Adam die on the day he ate the fruit?
Or was that just one of god's lies?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 12:21:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

DanMGTOW You are mixed up!!
You are right.... Adam died because he sinned: He was not allowed to Eat "LIFE"! He was removed from heaven because he did not have love and DIED!!! Adam CHOSE not to love.. Free will, his decision alone.. his fault alone killed him!

LOOK.... LOVE of God is to obey his commands... His commands are easy! Adam did not love God!
1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 John 2:3
We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:24
The one who keeps God"s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

DanMGTOW among all the other verse above... Take a good look at this one!!!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Look at Genesis...2
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."



DID YOU SEE IT???!! (above) ..... Lord God commanded the man,.....

DanMGTOW Adam did not LOVE God.. thus he died!!! Adam killed himself by his own actions!

DanMGTOW You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!

Did Adam die on the day he ate the fruit?
Or was that just one of god's lies?

bulproof Start here... "GOD CANNOT LIE"!!
Adam died after he was removed... He lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!

NOTHING.. NO-THING is written about "Adam dying the day he eats!"
bulproof
Posts: 25,295
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 5:57:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/28/2015 12:21:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

DanMGTOW You are mixed up!!
You are right.... Adam died because he sinned: He was not allowed to Eat "LIFE"! He was removed from heaven because he did not have love and DIED!!! Adam CHOSE not to love.. Free will, his decision alone.. his fault alone killed him!

LOOK.... LOVE of God is to obey his commands... His commands are easy! Adam did not love God!
1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 John 2:3
We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

1 John 2:4
Whoever says, "I know him," but does not do what he commands is a liar, and the truth is not in that person.

1 John 3:24
The one who keeps God"s commands lives in him, and he in them. And this is how we know that he lives in us: We know it by the Spirit he gave us.

1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

DanMGTOW among all the other verse above... Take a good look at this one!!!
1 John 5:3
In fact, this is love for God: to keep his commands. And his commands are not burdensome,

Look at Genesis...2
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."



DID YOU SEE IT???!! (above) ..... Lord God commanded the man,.....

DanMGTOW Adam did not LOVE God.. thus he died!!! Adam killed himself by his own actions!

DanMGTOW You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!

Did Adam die on the day he ate the fruit?
Or was that just one of god's lies?

bulproof Start here... "GOD CANNOT LIE"!!
Adam died after he was removed... He lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!

NOTHING.. NO-THING is written about "Adam dying the day he eats!"

Doggy start here.
Your god states that on the day he eats the fruit he will surely die.
Read the bible.
Chaosism
Posts: 2,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 6:05:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
"GOD CANNOT LIE"!!

I always wondered about this statement. Is the only place that this idea is derived from the Bible? If so, it's like a child's father telling him that he never lies; it's a completely circular claim if it's coming from the source. If God could lie, then He could still say that He can't lie all the same. Am I off-base with this thought?
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:02:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 5:57:31 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/28/2015 12:21:26 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/27/2015 8:54:56 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/27/2015 1:20:50 PM, DanMGTOW wrote:
At 7/27/2015 9:04:57 AM, Dogknox wrote:

Jesus feeds his body "LIFE"!
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior.

thank you so much for showing your ignorance of the bible, and how petty and vindictive your GOD is as well.

adam died for his own sin, according to the bible deuteronomy 24:16
The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

then again your GOD doesn't even bother to obey the same rules deuteronony 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me

reading the bible is the main reason that i'm an atheist
even if i did believe that your GOD did exist, then i still see no reason to praise and worship an evil, blood thirsty, thug.

DanMGTOW You are mixed up!!
You are right.... Adam died because he sinned: He was not allowed to Eat "LIFE"! He was removed from heaven because he did not have love and DIED!!! Adam CHOSE not to love.. Free will, his decision alone.. his fault alone killed him!

LOOK.... LOVE of God is to obey his commands... His commands are easy! Adam did not love God!
1 John 5:2
This is how we know that we love the children of God: by loving God and carrying out his commands.

John 13:34
"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

1 John 2:3
We know that we have come to know him if we keep his commands.

Look at Genesis...2
15 The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."



DID YOU SEE IT???!! (above) ..... Lord God commanded the man,.....

DanMGTOW Adam did not LOVE God.. thus he died!!! Adam killed himself by his own actions!

DanMGTOW You blame God it is your own misunderstanding and IGNORANCE of scriptures!! It's your own fault for the hate you have against God!

Did Adam die on the day he ate the fruit?
Or was that just one of god's lies?

bulproof Start here... "GOD CANNOT LIE"!!
Adam died after he was removed... He lost access to the "Tree Of Life"!

NOTHING.. NO-THING is written about "Adam dying the day he eats!"

Doggy start here.
Your god states that on the day he eats the fruit he will surely die.
Read the bible.

Genesis 2:15
The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it.
16 And the Lord God commanded the man, "You are free to eat from any tree in the garden;
17 but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die."


God COMMANDED Adam (above): Scriptures tell you, doing what God COMMANDS is LOVING God! Adam did NOT Love God!

Eve Did Not Love Adam and Adam did NOT love Eve! LOOK...
bulproof look (above) Eve was not yet built then God COMMANDED Adam not to eat! Only God and Adam were there.. God built Eve AFTER the COMMAND to Adam.. Eve heard about it; not to eat of the fruit from Adam! LOOK...
bulproof look (above) one more time.. Do you see God telling Adam "NOT TO TOUCH THE TREE"?! NO! No you don't but Eve tells us.. "We are not even to Touch the tree"! (below)

2 The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, 3 but God did say, "You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.""

bulproof Clearly, Adam told her "Don't even touch the stinking tree" Eve disobeyed Adam.. Clearly she did not love Adam! MORE FOLLOWS...

6 When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

DID YOU SEE IT? Adam was with her... Adams job is to protect his family (wife) all men know Snakes are bad news.. Dangerous! Adam did not care about Eve!

God can bring them together but he cannot force them to love each other!

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, "The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever."
23 So the Lord God banished him from the Garden of Eden to work the ground from which he had been taken.
24 After he drove the man out, he placed on the east side of the Garden of Eden cherubim and a flaming sword flashing back and forth to guard the way to the tree of life.


bulproof Only those who love can enter heaven., Thus they were booted out!!
Jesus loved us COMPLETELY!! He let go of his "Divinity" he let go of his "Body" and his LIFE for you from the cross.. Complete letting go of self in LOVE for you!!
Jesus took your place in death.. All people "ADDED" to Jesus' resurrected Body, cannot die! You can't even kill a stinking no good mangy dog two times!!! Jesus has been there and done that.. Out of perfect love for you!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 10:18:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 6:05:11 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
"GOD CANNOT LIE"!!

I always wondered about this statement. Is the only place that this idea is derived from the Bible? If so, it's like a child's father telling him that he never lies; it's a completely circular claim if it's coming from the source. If God could lie, then He could still say that He can't lie all the same. Am I off-base with this thought?

Chaosism Good to meet you..
I reply: Think about it.... God is PERFECT!!! God cannot sin!! If God was to sin he would not be perfect he would NOT be God! It's just this simple!!
"God CANNOT Lie" or he would not be God!

Our problem is "We have been lied to by our fathers"! God is a perfect Father, he cares for us!

God is "All powerful, all Knowing, Omnipresent; Always was and always will be" Perfect!
You are NOT off-base with this thought!

What gets me is this.... God cannot lie! Yet people reject God' words outright and still claim to be Christian!????

Example... Jesus said.. "My flesh is real food" & "This is my body" (as Jesus held bread) & "Unless you eat my flesh you have NO life in You" & "I am the true Manna come down from heaven" & "My flesh gives life to the world"!
The De-Former the man in Protest will say.. "NOPE it is just symbolic"!

Example... Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS to the end of the world" & "I will send the Holy Spirit to be with you FOREVER" & "The Church is the Body of Jesus" & "The Church has God' authority to teach all nations" ! The De-Former the man in Protest will say.. "NOPE.. Jesus left his church, The Church has NO authority to teach, Satan took Jesus' church (body) from Jesus, his body needs to be restored by me"!
Chaosism
Posts: 2,672
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:16:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/28/2015 10:18:40 PM, Dogknox wrote:
At 7/28/2015 6:05:11 PM, Chaosism wrote:
At 7/28/2015 5:52:20 PM, Dogknox wrote:
"GOD CANNOT LIE"!!

I always wondered about this statement. Is the only place that this idea is derived from the Bible? If so, it's like a child's father telling him that he never lies; it's a completely circular claim if it's coming from the source. If God could lie, then He could still say that He can't lie all the same. Am I off-base with this thought?

Chaosism Good to meet you..
I reply: Think about it.... God is PERFECT!!! God cannot sin!! If God was to sin he would not be perfect he would NOT be God! It's just this simple!!
"God CANNOT Lie" or he would not be God!

Our problem is "We have been lied to by our fathers"! God is a perfect Father, he cares for us!

God is "All powerful, all Knowing, Omnipresent; Always was and always will be" Perfect!
You are NOT off-base with this thought!

What gets me is this.... God cannot lie! Yet people reject God' words outright and still claim to be Christian!????

Example... Jesus said.. "My flesh is real food" & "This is my body" (as Jesus held bread) & "Unless you eat my flesh you have NO life in You" & "I am the true Manna come down from heaven" & "My flesh gives life to the world"!
The De-Former the man in Protest will say.. "NOPE it is just symbolic"!

Example... Jesus said.. "I am with you ALWAYS to the end of the world" & "I will send the Holy Spirit to be with you FOREVER" & "The Church is the Body of Jesus" & "The Church has God' authority to teach all nations" ! The De-Former the man in Protest will say.. "NOPE.. Jesus left his church, The Church has NO authority to teach, Satan took Jesus' church (body) from Jesus, his body needs to be restored by me"!

It's a pleasure to meet you, as well. Thank you for responding.
Mike.com
Posts: 91
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:43:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I fail to see how anyone can believe Genesis IF they were to think about it.

Adam was supposed to die when he ate of the fruit and yet he then was able to have children afterwards. IF that hadn't have happened would they stayed as one created couple in the garden forever as that would mean no human race even though earlier it said go out and multiply etc.

Why would Cain need a mark on his forehead to identify him when nobody else was around only them and when he left he met some girl and had child. Did God create her as well at the same time as Cain being she had to be old enough to have a child?

And an excellent point as why would God give them reproductive organs at the start without knowing what was going to happen later?

Look all you Christians, its obvious it was all imagined by goat herders and so stop insulting your own intelligence and keep repeating that was the fall and so we all need Jesus to save us all.

I can't see how billions still believe all this crap but then few do get to THINK about what it is they are believing in? Don't forget that Jesus and Paul believed all this crap as well and so why do people believing ANYTHING they said. He didn't come back as promised remember, so job done, end of Christianity or should have been but the Church elders and apostles had power and control over illiterate minds by then and no doubt a good living from donations, See how the Vatican was built and all those palaces for the Bishops and Cardinals.

It should make you all sick to be honest!
Dogknox
Posts: 5,082
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:05:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/29/2015 1:43:06 PM, Mike.com wrote:
I fail to see how anyone can believe Genesis IF they were to think about it.

Adam was supposed to die when he ate of the fruit and yet he then was able to have children afterwards. IF that hadn't have happened would they stayed as one created couple in the garden forever as that would mean no human race even though earlier it said go out and multiply etc.

Why would Cain need a mark on his forehead to identify him when nobody else was around only them and when he left he met some girl and had child. Did God create her as well at the same time as Cain being she had to be old enough to have a child?

And an excellent point as why would God give them reproductive organs at the start without knowing what was going to happen later?

Look all you Christians, its obvious it was all imagined by goat herders and so stop insulting your own intelligence and keep repeating that was the fall and so we all need Jesus to save us all.

I can't see how billions still believe all this crap but then few do get to THINK about what it is they are believing in? Don't forget that Jesus and Paul believed all this crap as well and so why do people believing ANYTHING they said. He didn't come back as promised remember, so job done, end of Christianity or should have been but the Church elders and apostles had power and control over illiterate minds by then and no doubt a good living from donations, See how the Vatican was built and all those palaces for the Bishops and Cardinals.

It should make you all sick to be honest!

Mike.com I hope all is well....
As opposed to LIVING FOREVER!?

Adam did die... He did not have ETERNAL LIFE!!!!
Mike.com Jesus is the second Adam, the second "PERFECT Non CORRUPTED" Man! Jesus lives FOREVER and all who have Jesus IN Them & all who are IN Jesus.. HAVE....
Mike.com have eternal life!!!

53 Jesus said to them, "Very truly I tell you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.
55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in them.