Reply to Saint_of_Me ....

POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 6:26:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
as u obsessed with Winston Churchill and your qouted down there:
""Islam is as dangerous in a man as rabies is in a dog".

i dont blame u for hating islam or if Winston Churchill is right or wrong. funny enough to see mr Churchill tried to degrade Islam by his analogy... this guy has the guts to say "Islam" bla bla... but u know his history? this murderer and criminal animal as hitler was... war criminal a barbarian who starved 4 million muslims to death in bangal let alone that thing... to this sadistic person (read his qoutes about wars and killings how he loves that) u lick his @ss... u guys always criticising Islam but clearly u dont know a little bit of history u just talk bullsh15 as usual... go watch foxnews tomorrow kiddo.
Never fart near dog
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/16/2015 10:05:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Typical of jealous Muslims to want to blame Western leaders for their internal inabilities to create working social systems, ones that address social problems long before they become crisis. Hinduism and Islam both seem incapable of creating societies that don't need Western propping up one way or another, otherwise their populations starve or are victims of civil wars and nation building stops or is perverted to war agendas leaving the populations to shift for themselves.

I don't have any particular fondness for Winston Churchill but this is true of the man: He spotted both Nazi and Communist totalitarianism before other world leaders did and did something to stop the spread of fascism across the globe. He spotted Islam for what it is under Muhammad's influence, a totalitarian horror show for human rights protection.