Jump to topic:

Have you asked yourself why you're not Muslim

Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 7:41:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Islam" means "submitting or surrendering one's will to the will of Allah". Mankind naturally submits to Allah; this instinct was born with him on the day of his creation. In reality, the entire universe - the stars, the planets, and the oceans - submits to the will of Allah through its ordered workings. Modern science calls this phenomenon "the laws of nature," but these laws of nature, from an Islamic perspective, are not just any laws of nature but the laws of Allah for nature. Human beings, as creatures of Allah who are in need of Him throughout their entire lives, must also surrender their wills and desires to the will of the Almighty, the Creator."
Submitting to Allah does not mean humiliating the individual self or denying the human intellect; rather, it means trusting in the knowledge, wisdom, and fairness of the Creator. People voluntarily give over their lives to others almost every day; for example, passengers embarking on an airplane place their lives in the hands of the pilot because of the pilot's knowledge, experience, and assumed goodwill. Similarly, friends trust friends, and if a wise, knowledgeable, rational, and good-intentioned friend invites another to go into the middle of the desert in the middle of a dark night, that person would follow because he knows that his friend would not endanger his life. The decision to trust a person with more knowledge is logical, and so people do not abandon their own intellects by trusting in the wisdom of Allah."
"Islam" has other meanings, one of which is "to have peace." Allah has said in the Holy Qur'an:"
"He is Allah - there is no deity but Him - the King, the Holy One, and the Peace." (59:23)"
"And Allah invites to the abode of peace." (10:25)"
By its connotations of peace and safety, "Islam" indicates that the religion of Islam is free from any deficiencies or defects. As a religion, Islam is perfect because it was ordained by Allah and not invented by humankind."
Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) was the first person that Allah commanded to use the words "Islam" and "Muslim":"
"[It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you 'Muslims' before [in former scriptures] and in this revelation that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. " (22:78)"
"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim (submissive to Allah) and was not one of the polytheists." (3:67)"
Not only Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) but also all the sincere, truthful people after him called their religion "Islam." Prophet Joseph (peace be upon him) says in the chapter of the Qur'an named "Joseph":"
My Lord! You have given me authority and taught me the interpretation of things. O Creator of the heavens and earth! You are my guardian in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, submitting to Your will, and join me with the righteous." (12:101)"
Thus Allah declares in the Qur'an: "Truly the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (3:19)"

Who are the Muslims?"
Muslims are the followers of the religion of Islam, i.e. those who submit to the will of Allah as explained in the Qur'an and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, the Messenger of Islam. The Muslim population today is about 2.8 billion and is spread over a vast range of races, nationalities, and cultures. Approximately 18% of the Muslims live in the Arab world, but the majority live in Asia and Africa."
The country that has the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, and significant Muslim minorities exist in Russia, China, and Europe as well as North and South America. The Muslim population of the United States is estimated to be around 10 million.

Have you ever asked yourself why you are not a Muslim?
The best answer for this question is that you are blindfolded by the media. You only know about Islam what the enemies of Islam want you to know. They are brainwashing you to believe in such nonsense things. Have you ever asked yourselves why the whole world is against one religion? Can't you feel that the enemies of Islam are misguiding you? Can't you see that they are controlling your minds and souls? Can't you see that they are deceing you? They have corrupted the Bible and made you believe in some illogical beliefs. And now they are making many misconceptions against Islam to stop you from converting. You hate Islam? Ok. Start reading the Quran from now on. If you are right and Islam is dangerous, the Quran will increase your enmity and hatred. Then you can be the enemies of Muslims and hate Islam But if you want to know the truth and read the Quran with an open mind, it will surely guide you to the Straight Path. You only know the Quranic verses about Jihad. You will lose nothing if you research on the whole Quran and read it.
"Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation." (The Quran 4:27)

You may say that Muslims are terrorists. But you just need to research a little on the terrorists group that attack on Islam in the name of Islam. You will realize that all of them were funded by America and Israel. For example, the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a Jew agent of Mossad. His real name is Simon Elliott. He is not even a Muslim. His mission was to lead the terrorists trained by America and make division among Muslims. When the leader of ISIS is not Muslim, how can people say that ISIS is representing Islam?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 7:49:10 AM
One of the reasons I am not a muslim is because I think it is more probable that the Quran is the product of humans than say a non earthly intelligence that exists beyond the universe.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 7:53:20 AM
At 7/17/2015 7:41:56 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
In reality, the entire universe - the stars, the planets, and the oceans - submits to the will of Allah through its ordered workings. Modern science calls this phenomenon "the laws of nature," but these laws of nature, from an Islamic perspective, are not just any laws of nature but the laws of Allah for nature. Human beings, as creatures of Allah who are in need of Him throughout their entire lives, must also surrender their wills and desires to the will of the Almighty, the Creator."

Yes, especially when I read Islamic propaganda just like the OP. And, I'm not interested in submitting to myths, superstitions and lies from the Islamic propagandists who produce it.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
Reasonslap
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 8:07:38 AM
And may I mention states like AL-Qaeda and ISIL, as well as passages in the Qu'ran that are extremely immoral?
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 8:36:14 AM
Without the existence of the christian faith or coming into development into the world. I would have probably ended up choosing Buddhism or taken up philosophy in Taoism and such.

The Muslim just seems to me to riddled with the ways of the world and a carnal desire in its structure of its paradise. It verses to easily tunnel sighted towards either self defense or offense against non believers and to easily hating or discriminating against others.

Thank God for my Christian faith.
Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 9:03:13 AM
At 7/17/2015 8:36:14 AM, seeu46 wrote:
Without the existence of the christian faith or coming into development into the world. I would have probably ended up choosing Buddhism or taken up philosophy in Taoism and such.

The Muslim just seems to me to riddled with the ways of the world and a carnal desire in its structure of its paradise. It verses to easily tunnel sighted towards either self defense or offense against non believers and to easily hating or discriminating against others.

My Christian brother, you are just misunderstanding Muslims. I aaaure you if you knew what Islam really is, you would convert to Islam.
We do not hate non-Muslims. We do not hate Christians. We love everyone. But just as the Quran says, the non-Muslims hate us and they are our enemies.
"O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason. Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it. And when they meet you, they say, 'We believe.' But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, 'Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.'" (3:118-119)

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and polytheists; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, 'We are Christians.' That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant." (5:82)

The fact that the whole world is against one religion, just shows how powerful that religion is.
seeu46
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 9:35:49 AM
At 7/17/2015 9:03:13 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
At 7/17/2015 8:36:14 AM, seeu46 wrote:

My Christian brother, you are just misunderstanding Muslims. I aaaure you if you knew what Islam really is, you would convert to Islam.
We do not hate non-Muslims. We do not hate Christians. We love everyone. But just as the Quran says, the non-Muslims hate us and they are our enemies.
"O you who have believed, do not take as intimates those other than yourselves, for they will not spare you [any] ruin. They wish you would have hardship. Hatred has already appeared from their mouths, and what their breasts conceal is greater. We have certainly made clear to you the signs, if you will use reason. Here you are loving them but they are not loving you, while you believe in the Scripture - all of it. And when they meet you, they say, 'We believe.' But when they are alone, they bite their fingertips at you in rage. Say, 'Die in your rage. Indeed, Allah is Knowing of that within the breasts.'" (3:118-119)

"You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and polytheists; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, 'We are Christians.' That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant." (5:82)

The fact that the whole world is against one religion, just shows how powerful that religion is.

I hear your plea brother and I hear you. I don't hate any follower of Islam but I do hate the teachings of your book because I have read it and view it as a false teaching.

But it is in Christ whom I follow. Though I stated I would have chosen another, if not for the existence of my faith. But in truth my faith has choose me and not the other way around. You will never be able to understand this, on what I am telling you for this part.

For inside Christ I am free from the ways of this world, a freedom that no person can find and only pretend to know or pretend to know the love of God. I don't say this to be little you but if you know the love of God through his Christ. I promise you that then and only then would it click for you. A prayer for you brother.

Lord and Savior I pray to you Jesus Christ, find this man and heal him. In your blessed name Jesus.-AMEN
Julia5678
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 9:49:49 AM
At 7/17/2015 9:35:49 AM, seeu46 wrote:

I hear your plea brother and I hear you. I don't hate any follower of Islam but I do hate the teachings of your book because I have read it and view it as a false teaching.

Would you please tell me exactly what teachings of the Quran you hate?
TheWORDisLIFE
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:05:46 AM
"Islam" means "submitting or surrendering one's will to the will of Allah". Mankind naturally submits to Allah; this instinct was born with him on the day of his creation. In reality, the entire universe - the stars, the planets, and the oceans - submits to the will of Allah through its ordered workings. Modern science calls this phenomenon "the laws of nature," but these laws of nature, from an Islamic perspective, are not just any laws of nature but the laws of Allah for nature. Human beings, as creatures of Allah who are in need of Him throughout their entire lives, must also surrender their wills and desires to the will of the Almighty, the Creator."
Submitting to Allah does not mean humiliating the individual self or denying the human intellect; rather, it means trusting in the knowledge, wisdom, and fairness of the Creator. People voluntarily give over their lives to others almost every day; for example, passengers embarking on an airplane place their lives in the hands of the pilot because of the pilot's knowledge, experience, and assumed goodwill. Similarly, friends trust friends, and if a wise, knowledgeable, rational, and good-intentioned friend invites another to go into the middle of the desert in the middle of a dark night, that person would follow because he knows that his friend would not endanger his life. The decision to trust a person with more knowledge is logical, and so people do not abandon their own intellects by trusting in the wisdom of Allah."
"Islam" has other meanings, one of which is "to have peace." Allah has said in the Holy Qur'an:"
"He is Allah - there is no deity but Him - the King, the Holy One, and the Peace." (59:23)"
By its connotations of peace and safety, "Islam" indicates that the religion of Islam is free from any deficiencies or defects. As a religion, Islam is perfect because it was ordained by Allah and not invented by humankind."
Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) was the first person that Allah commanded to use the words "Islam" and "Muslim":"
"[It is] the religion of your father, Abraham. Allah named you 'Muslims' before [in former scriptures] and in this revelation that the Messenger may be a witness over you and you may be witnesses over the people. " (22:78)"
"Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a true Muslim (submissive to Allah) and was not one of the polytheists." (3:67)"
Not only Prophet Abraham (peace be upon him) but also all the sincere, truthful people after him called their religion "Islam." Prophet Joseph (peace be upon him) says in the chapter of the Qur'an named "Joseph":"
My Lord! You have given me authority and taught me the interpretation of things. O Creator of the heavens and earth! You are my guardian in this world and in the Hereafter. Cause me to die as a Muslim, submitting to Your will, and join me with the righteous." (12:101)"
Thus Allah declares in the Qur'an: "Truly the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam." (3:19)"

Who are the Muslims?"
Muslims are the followers of the religion of Islam, i.e. those who submit to the will of Allah as explained in the Qur'an and the sayings of Prophet Muhammad, the Messenger of Islam. The Muslim population today is about 2.8 billion and is spread over a vast range of races, nationalities, and cultures. Approximately 18% of the Muslims live in the Arab world, but the majority live in Asia and Africa."
The country that has the largest Muslim population is Indonesia, and significant Muslim minorities exist in Russia, China, and Europe as well as North and South America. The Muslim population of the United States is estimated to be around 10 million.

The best answer for this question is that you are blindfolded by the media. You only know about Islam what the enemies of Islam want you to know. They are brainwashing you to believe in such nonsense things. Have you ever asked yourselves why the whole world is against one religion? Can't you feel that the enemies of Islam are misguiding you? Can't you see that they are controlling your minds and souls? Can't you see that they are deceing you? They have corrupted the Bible and made you believe in some illogical beliefs. And now they are making many misconceptions against Islam to stop you from converting. You hate Islam? Ok. Start reading the Quran from now on. If you are right and Islam is dangerous, the Quran will increase your enmity and hatred. Then you can be the enemies of Muslims and hate Islam But if you want to know the truth and read the Quran with an open mind, it will surely guide you to the Straight Path. You only know the Quranic verses about Jihad. You will lose nothing if you research on the whole Quran and read it.
"Allah wants to accept your repentance, but those who follow [their] passions want you to digress [into] a great deviation." (The Quran 4:27)

You may say that Muslims are terrorists. But you just need to research a little on the terrorists group that attack on Islam in the name of Islam. You will realize that all of them were funded by America and Israel. For example, the leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi is a Jew agent of Mossad. His real name is Simon Elliott. He is not even a Muslim. His mission was to lead the terrorists trained by America and make division among Muslims. When the leader of ISIS is not Muslim, how can people say that ISIS is representing Islam?

I'm not a muslim because I'm an Israelite. Allah enslaved my ancestors, so why would I worship a god that enslaved me, makes no sense.
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 11:32:22 AM

Who are the Muslims?"

I am not a Muslim because I do not see any evidence that their beliefs are true.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
Electric-Eccentric
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 11:40:56 AM
The Muslim religion is just another offspring from the Christian religion that is offspring from earlier pagan religious concepts and practices by superstitious people.

much like a small child saying that their butt burped.

it makes sense to a small child.
Life is what YOU make it,
Most just try and fake it...
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 4:27:23 PM
I don't have a problem with Muslims who practice their religion peacefully and privately without connection to the state. I do despise islamists though. I rejected Christianity though not necessarily Jesus' true message, hidden by the Catholic Church. Islam is the very last religion i would contemplate even looking at. it is too controlling . I think for myself. I cannot abide by a book with so many contradictions and violence. Please explain the reverence for Mohamed when he had 800 Jews murdered in Medina. How is this reconciled. There are truths in the Koran, no doubt, but I can and have found greater truths elsewhere.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 4:54:09 PM

Who are the Muslims?"

Hmmm..why am I not a Muslim?

Let me think.

Oh....now I remember!

It must be because I have a brain. And embrace logic. And abhor murderous and oppressive cults like Islam. You need to seem my thread on this. "Honest Question for Muslims."
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 4:55:02 PM
"Islam in a man is like rabies in a dog."

---Sir Winston Churchill
ReformedPresbyterian72598
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 5:27:11 PM
"Islam" means "submitting or surrendering one's will to the will of Allah". Mankind naturally submits to Allah; this instinct was born with him on the day of his creation.

To naturally submit to a God would mean that we would all realize our dependance on one, and our need for one.

In reality, the entire universe - the stars, the planets, and the oceans - submits to the will of Allah through its ordered workings.

They glorify God, yes, because they were created by Him. As a creation, not endowed with any will, or any will to be sinful, they can only do that.

Modern science calls this phenomenon "the laws of nature," but these laws of nature, from an Islamic perspective, are not just any laws of nature but the laws of Allah for nature.

God created the world in a perfect, working order. That is so, and, as such, His creation has to have certain laws to self-sustain. His creation are those laws of nature in for,and in, His creation of nature.

Human beings, as creatures of Allah who are in need of Him throughout their entire lives, must also surrender their wills and desires to the will of the Almighty, the Creator."

So, you're saying that predestination doesn't apply here. We, in fact, surrender our wills. So we work out our need and salvation.

Yeah, that's called faith. Believing your friend, or the pilot is trustworthy. You choose a more logical decision, you have faith in that undeniable logic(you believe it or you don't).

And yet, it showed up at the appearance of Muhammed, and not at the beginning of creation.

Who are the Muslims?"

I hope this isn't a bandwagon tactic. People who aren't Muslim usually don't care, unless they're worried about terrorists, which is reasonable.

Predestination.

The best answer for this question is that you are blindfolded by the media. You only know about Islam what the enemies of Islam want you to know. They are brainwashing you to believe in such nonsense things. Have you ever asked yourselves why the whole world is against one religion?

One religion. Really? Have you heard about the whole homosexuality stuff? That's against Christianity, not just yours. Use your head.

Can't you feel that the enemies of Islam are misguiding you? Can't you see that they are controlling your minds and souls? Can't you see that they are deceing you? They have corrupted the Bible and made you believe in some illogical beliefs. And now they are making many misconceptions against Islam to stop you from converting. You hate Islam?

No. No. No. No. Yes, the religion. It's pagan, though not always terrible in it's form, to say the least.

Ok. Start reading the Quran from now on. If you are right and Islam is dangerous, the Quran will increase your enmity and hatred. Then you can be the enemies of Muslims and hate Islam But if you want to know the truth and read the Quran with an open mind, it will surely guide you to the Straight Path. You only know the Quranic verses about Jihad. You will lose nothing if you research on the whole Quran and read it.

It's called faith! And if you aren't predestined, that means you don't have this faith to read with an open mind. You must not understand the whole predestination side of Islam.

Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 5:30:58 PM

Who are the Muslims?"

Tbh, I would rather burn in hell than bow to any creature that claimed supremacy over my people. I as a man have decided that we have a greater destiny than servitude, any who agree should reject religions that demand such things.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 6:16:30 PM
At 7/17/2015 5:30:58 PM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:

Who are the Muslims?"

Tbh, I would rather burn in hell than bow to any creature that claimed supremacy over my people. I as a man have decided that we have a greater destiny than servitude, any who agree should reject religions that demand such things.

Another conspiracy theory. Does anyone else see the common theme amongst Islamists. "You are responsible for my actions. You made me do it. It's the Jews fault, The Crusades, Islam is peace"
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 6:20:52 PM
"Islam" does NOT mean, "surrender to God". Muhammad got it wrong from the start because he didn't know the root of the word composing "Islam", "salaam" which is derived from shalom, the name of the Venus God of Peace worshiped at Jerusalem, the name also bearing "shalom". Without understand that surrender to God as Peace stops the war against others inherent in Muhammad's religion of war, Muhammad set all Muhammadan believers on a very false religious path where religious dictatorship replaces concern for peace and harmony among human beings.

The Ahmadiyyah Muslims do honor Islam as a real religion of peace but they do that by more or less ignoring Muhammad's teachings in favor of their Ahmadiyyah Messiah's who filtered out the violence inherent in Muhammad's ideology. But the Sunnis, and Shia, have no understanding of "Islam" as surrender to God as Peace. And thus religious warfare is their order of the day, the week, the year, the century, the millennia, until everyone is a clone of Muhammad's brain and thinks and acts as just one man did, all other human beings merely vassals to the religious dictator and his invisible Friend, Allah.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 6:22:46 PM
It has nothing to do with terrorism, Julia. Nationalism breeds terrorism in many peoples, and right now Islam is suffering a crisis of thought and nationalistic identity that has been brewing for over a century. It's an understandable crisis, and non-Muslims need to support Muslims in working through it.

I'm not Muslim because Islam offers nothing that cannot be achieved secularly, while at the same time demanding obsessive adherence to worthless custom, fruitless ritual, respect of bad moral examples, and xenophobic superstition.

I reject it for the same reason I reject Christianity: it's bad thought.
Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 6:26:58 PM
At 7/17/2015 6:16:30 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Who are the Muslims?"

Another conspiracy theory. Does anyone else see the common theme amongst Islamists. "You are responsible for my actions. You made me do it. It's the Jews fault, The Crusades, Islam is peace"

Why did you reply to me with this?
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:01:12 PM
At 7/17/2015 6:26:58 PM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:
At 7/17/2015 6:16:30 PM, lotsoffun wrote:

Who are the Muslims?"

I replied because it always seems to come down to the blame game with a lot of Muslims. Now its a Jew who is head of the most despicable sub human trash-ISIS since the Japanese army in WW2. You are trying to deflect blame away from Islam as do most Islamists. Maybe you are not an islamist but you talk like them when you play the "we are innocent" game. You are not personally responsible but the ideology for ISIS comes from your religion. What i stated was a common theme I hear from even some so called moderate Muslims. The Jews (of course) are to blame, the Christians attacked us during the Crusades. We never hurt anyone. Spain and Southern France and Syria and other Eastern European countries invited us in. You paint this glorified picture of a perfect religion. Trust me, the rest of the world doesn't want to be Muslim. There are 1.4 billion Muslims, not 2.8. That is a fact. And no, I do not believe all Muslims are terrorists Only a fool would. I will agree that the CIA gets up to no good.
Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:05:41 PM

I replied because it always seems to come down to the blame game with a lot of Muslims. Now its a Jew who is head of the most despicable sub human trash-ISIS since the Japanese army in WW2. You are trying to deflect blame away from Islam as do most Islamists. Maybe you are not an islamist but you talk like them when you play the "we are innocent" game. You are not personally responsible but the ideology for ISIS comes from your religion. What i stated was a common theme I hear from even some so called moderate Muslims. The Jews (of course) are to blame, the Christians attacked us during the Crusades. We never hurt anyone. Spain and Southern France and Syria and other Eastern European countries invited us in. You paint this glorified picture of a perfect religion. Trust me, the rest of the world doesn't want to be Muslim. There are 1.4 billion Muslims, not 2.8. That is a fact. And no, I do not believe all Muslims are terroris

I AM NOT OP, BRUH, I HAVE SAID NONE OF THIS.
lotsoffun
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:11:51 PM
At 7/17/2015 10:05:41 PM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:

I replied because it always seems to come down to the blame game with a lot of Muslims. Now its a Jew who is head of the most despicable sub human trash-ISIS since the Japanese army in WW2. You are trying to deflect blame away from Islam as do most Islamists. Maybe you are not an islamist but you talk like them when you play the "we are innocent" game. You are not personally responsible but the ideology for ISIS comes from your religion. What i stated was a common theme I hear from even some so called moderate Muslims. The Jews (of course) are to blame, the Christians attacked us during the Crusades. We never hurt anyone. Spain and Southern France and Syria and other Eastern European countries invited us in. You paint this glorified picture of a perfect religion. Trust me, the rest of the world doesn't want to be Muslim. There are 1.4 billion Muslims, not 2.8. That is a fact. And no, I do not believe all Muslims are terroris

Sorry, i thought I was replying to Julia5678
Nicoszon_the_Great
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:13:09 PM
At 7/17/2015 10:11:51 PM, lotsoffun wrote:
At 7/17/2015 10:05:41 PM, Nicoszon_the_Great wrote:

Sorry, i thought I was replying to Julia5678

Lol it's alright mate
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:23:39 PM
I don't think anyone in the West ever asks themselves why they aren't Muslim. Islam is not a Western accepted religion and never has been. We got a taste of what Muhammadanism really is, really wants, right off the bat after Muhammad died and Islam started expanding in earnest, to seize territory to convert by absolute COERCION using fear of death, fear of intimidation, fear of reprisals, fear as terrorism to convert believers to actually worship a dictator claiming absolute political as well as religious power over every single human being on earth.

This was such insanity that only very desperate peoples willing to sacrifice everything important to individual and community well-being would ever be willing to turn to. But Islam following Muhammad follows jealousy of Jews first, then Christians, then the West now as Islam had its chance to prove itself a worthy universal religion but it can't do it. It can only go where people can be made to be afraid to believe any other way than Muhammad's way. This tactic could not succeed in Europe where people have had access to higher teachings and better lifestyles. Actually, just having no heat oppression and land filled with trees and animals instead of sand, rocks, and gravel, helps human beings think more clearly. That Water Hole mentality where a Sheik with absolute power over the distribution of the oasis water created the model of Abrahamic violent Abrahamic religious intolerance. There can only be One Sheik, One Prophet, One (Male) God.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:28:38 PM
At 7/17/2015 9:49:49 AM, Julia5678 wrote:
At 7/17/2015 9:35:49 AM, seeu46 wrote:

Would you please tell me exactly what teachings of the Quran you hate?

Yeah, I surely would. Glad you asked!

Here are just a few. I have a ton more, as well. Let me know if you would likeme to post them too!

Slay the unbelievers wherever you find them(2:191)
Make war on the infidels living in your neighboorhood (9:123)
When opportunity arises, kill the infidels wherever you catch them (9:5)
Kill the Jews and the Christians if they do not convert to Islam or refuse to pay Jizya tax (9:29)
Any religion other than Islam is not acceptable (3:85)
The Jews and the Christians are perverts; fight them (9:30)
Maim and crucify the infidels if they criticise Islam. (5:33)
The infidels are unclean; do not let them into a mosque (9:28)
Punish the unbelievers with garments of fire, hooked iron rods, boiling water; melt their skin and bellies
(22:19)
Do not hanker for peace with the infidels; behead them when you catch them (47:4)
The unbelievers are stupid; urge the Muslims to fight them (8:65)
Muslims must not take the infidels as friends (3:28)
Terrorise and behead those who believe in scriptures other than the Qur"an (8:12)
Muslims must muster all weapons to terrorise the infidels (8:60)
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2015 10:29:42 PM
"Why am I not a Muslim?"

The Quran, which was written in 500-600 AD acts like it is some "new" and "divene" revelation to mankind. No it's not. Many of the stories and characters in the Quran are stolen from Judaism and Christianity. What? Alah was okay with the world believing Jesus (simply a prophet in the Quran) was the "Son of God", "God incarnate" so to speak? And Muslims villify Jews, yet many of their stories' heroes were Jews. Everyone's an "infidel" except Muslims? Really? Was it an "infidel world" before Muhamed came around? And what makes Muhamed's revelations even seem semi believable? Based on what? He jacks parts of Judaism, twists the identity of Christianity's main character, then declares all of the rest of the world "infidels" and declares God given authority to start a new religion?Excuse me if I'm lost.
Millions of Muslims flock to Mecca to do circles in a Satanic looking ritual around a big black box containing what? A rock(but maybe a meteorite) that was around at mankind's birth into the world. (But scientists are not allowed to examine the rock?) The Quran, Suna, and ten quadrillion Hadiths are all over the place in logic. It's like one is the PR book for the outside world to see, one is the true underlying bs ideology of Islam, and the modern Hadiths are crap made up by powerful Muslims that guide the blind masses and control then like sheep. Lying is okay to nonmuslims. Nonmuslims are dogs. Morality only applies if the person you are dealing with is a Muslim, and 72 virgins? What did these 72 virgins do wrong that they get stuck with me for eternity if I convert. Throw in the pillars of Islam, a crazy acid trip meeting with God by Muhamed, and some suicide bombers that Muslims are coy on the right or wrongness of. How about I hit some acid, write a "holy book", claim to be the Muslim Messiah, and lets start killing Christians and Jews. How dare those Christians teach love and the golden rule. Alah is angry! Very angry! Jesus stole his glory for 600 years, but it's okay now. He can still be a profit....
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.