Total Posts:33|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Doesn't Islams seem similar to Satanism?

kp98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 4:28:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are Islamic boards with posters whipping up hatred too. Don't worry - you'll get your way. Unfortunately.
Fatihah
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 8:48:26 AM
At 7/19/2015 4:04:03 AM, Sooner wrote:
Just sayin. JS

Response: No. Even if it did, that would make Satanism one of the most beautiful and just religions since Islam is already that.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 9:09:37 AM
Just sayin. JS

Doesn't Christianity seem similar to a cult of human sacrifice.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 9:09:43 AM
Just sayin. JS

Not really, Satanism doesn't state that all others are infidels to be hated as enemies and that one must fight and kill those enemies if they attack Islam, which can be diluted and justified to the point of fighting and killing those who draw cartoons disagree with Islam or admit that dinosaurs did indeed roam the Earth for millions of years.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 9:11:09 AM
Just sayin. JS

No. Islam is fatalistic, has a strong sense of orthodoxy (in fact multiple strong senses of orthodoxy) and normally defines its morality in terms of orthodox adherence; by contrast, Satanism is individualistic, amoral and has (as far as I know) no orthodoxy at all.

But I'm wondering why you think an unsupported insult has any intellectual merit, Sooner.

You are surely capable of doing better; why don't you?
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 2:33:10 PM
A Satanist is someone who equates the self with God.

A Muslim would consider this blasphemous.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:16:21 PM
Just sayin. JS

I believe that, sadly, no abrahamic religion is similar to Satanism. If they were, world would be so much better.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 3:18:04 PM
They both worship fantasies, but so do most.
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
Najs
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 7:14:53 PM
Just sayin. JS

Sorry, but huge No. Islam is actually opposite from satanism. Satanism promotes no law, chaos, no discipline, no order, "do what you want" characteristics without the attempt of exercising the understanding of their consequenses of the actions purposefully made. Their goal is to idolize satan.

Islam is complete opposite of that. Islam worships God and is against satan. You will have to study true Islam with an open mind in order to understand Islam, instead of prejudice guesswork.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 10:26:12 AM
At 7/19/2015 9:11:09 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Just sayin. JS

No. Islam is fatalistic, has a strong sense of orthodoxy (in fact multiple strong senses of orthodoxy) and normally defines its morality in terms of orthodox adherence; by contrast, Satanism is individualistic, amoral and has (as far as I know) no orthodoxy at all.

But I'm wondering why you think an unsupported insult has any intellectual merit, Sooner.

RESPONSE: oh sure. Why not?
1)Satan:Described as subtle, crafty
Muslims get coy if you ask them about certain things, sometimes even angry, then morph back to peace, love, etc.
2)Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.
An angel of light approached Muhammed.
3)Anyone who says Jesus is not the Christ(allMuslims) is Antichrist. Antichrist in connection with Satan.
4)Islam claims the Quran as a final revelation accompanying the Bible but reject teachings in the Bible such as Jesus is the Christ. Jesus is the Son of God. The Quran targets a teaching of the Bible as innacurate, but claims to be an added revelation to it. Then go on to highlight Jesus's good traits and call him a prophet. (The Bible says he is more than a prophet.) (Satan=subtle and crafty. This approach in swiping Jesus's Biblical titles from him then redirecting by still claiming his goodness and being a prophet is a subtle and crafty maneuver.
5)The Islamic Messiah will come and destroy Christianity. In the Bible any such character must be the Antichrist. In the Bible the Antichrist(Islamic messiah) recieves his power from a false prophet.(Any such Islamic character would get his authority/power from Muhamed's teachings.(Muhamed is the only religious character I know of on Earth that is always referred to as The Prophet).
6)Satan is a "liar and a thief"
Muhamed took the story of Abraham, Isaac, and Ishmael(from the Jews) and swapped Isaac and Ishmael's roles in the story.(a lie, and a thieving)
7)The Bible finishes by saying no words can be added. The Quran is an "added" revelation.
8)Muslims claim the Quran is simply another part of the Jewish and Christian revelation, yet change or refute ideas and words from the Bible.
9)The Haj aftermath looks like a Satanic ritual. Nothing like thousands of people all wearing white circling a big black box with their eyes rolled back in their head, and for what? A chance to touch that mystical Kaba stone that "dates back to God creating man", but Islam won't allow any scientists to observe or test the stone.
10)In the Bible, in the end of days, the enemies of Christ's people will behead them for their faith. Only Islam is practicing this Archaeic, barbaric practice on Christians in the present modern world.
11)The Bible states that through Ishmael the world will be cursed and through Isaac the world will be blessed. Muhamed changed the story to Ishmael being blessed and on the altar instead of Isaac. Muslims descend from Ishmael, not Isaac. They revere Ishmael as great despite the Bible stating his role in a negative light.
12)Satan=Liar, thief, murderer
A)Murderer: Jesus was obviously murdered and in brutal fashion.
B)Liar: The Quran claims to be another revelation added to the writings of Judaism and Christianity yet rejects some of their teachings and changes things in their writings claiming them as true.
C)Thief: Judaism prophecies the Messiah. Jesus is the Messiah in the Bible. Islam steals their teachings and stories, then steals Jesus's 600 year old titles at that point.(Son of God, Messiah, God the Son)
13)The Jews are God's chosen people in Judaism and Christianity. Enemies of the Jews are enemies of God in these two beliefs. According to the Bible, those who come against Israel are destroyed. (In the past Islamic armies were turned away from destroying Israel by a sandstorm) Israel still remains despite being a small country and being hated by the entire Middle East and Muslim world and surrounded by them.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 6:15:56 PM
At 7/19/2015 2:33:10 PM, UniversalTheologian wrote:

Again. you show your ignorance on the very subject you claim to be knoweldgeable in.

I was married to a Satanist. I have attended four Black Masses. I still have a couple friends active in the Phoenix chapter (grotto) of the CoS. I wrote a published national magazine article on the modern-day CoS.

Satanist do NOT equate themselves with god. They also don't worship the Devil. Or Satan. They worship no entity. Perhaps knowledge and Freedom. And Independance.

Satan, to them, serves merely as a sort of "mascot." An icon. Representing "The Accuser." Dove-tailing with one of their primary tenets of dogma in questioning authority. Especially that of a spurious nature.

If you need to know anything else about the CoS you should ask me, in stead of tossing-off totally false comments. (Are you even familiar with the Nine and Nine?)

I am guessing not.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:41:49 PM

That would apply to Muhammad who so equated himself with God that he forbade anyone else access to God but himself. Everyone had to go through Muhammad and his brain to reach God, or more accurately to reach Muhammad's god, Allah.

A Christian reading Muhammad's attempt to possess and control all access to God via his book and adherence to his and only his ideas as found in his book, finds the man sinister to the point of fitting Christian ideas of Satan and the Anti-Christ. It's a natural reaction in Christians to Muhammad's teachings that for all the world could be issued from the devil as look how easily Muhammad's violent ideas get expressed every day by Muhammadans killing themselves and others as if what Churchill said were true: Islam makes a man act like a dog with rabies.
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:47:07 PM
At 7/20/2015 6:15:56 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

Again. you show your ignorance on the very subject you claim to be knoweldgeable in.

I was married to a Satanist. I have attended four Black Masses. I still have a couple friends active in the Phoenix chapter (grotto) of the CoS. I wrote a published national magazine article on the modern-day CoS.

Satanist do NOT equate themselves with god. They also don't worship the Devil. Or Satan. They worship no entity. Perhaps knowledge and Freedom. And Independance.

Satan, to them, serves merely as a sort of "mascot." An icon. Representing "The Accuser." Dove-tailing with one of their primary tenets of dogma in questioning authority. Especially that of a spurious nature.

If you need to know anything else about the CoS you should ask me, in stead of tossing-off totally false comments. (Are you even familiar with the Nine and Nine?)

I am guessing not.

Like I said, they worship themselves as God.

Of course, they wouldn't ever call it this. Certainly, you can argue that their aversion to solipsism might even suggest otherwise, but ultimately, a Satanist takes themselves as being a god if you were to analyse it from a different theological lens.
"There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true." ~ Niels Bohr

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." ~ Arthur Schopenhauer
UniversalTheologian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 11:16:50 PM
At 7/20/2015 9:41:49 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:

That would apply to Muhammad who so equated himself with God that he forbade anyone else access to God but himself. Everyone had to go through Muhammad and his brain to reach God, or more accurately to reach Muhammad's god, Allah.

A Christian reading Muhammad's attempt to possess and control all access to God via his book and adherence to his and only his ideas as found in his book, finds the man sinister to the point of fitting Christian ideas of Satan and the Anti-Christ. It's a natural reaction in Christians to Muhammad's teachings that for all the world could be issued from the devil as look how easily Muhammad's violent ideas get expressed every day by Muhammadans killing themselves and others as if what Churchill said were true: Islam makes a man act like a dog with rabies.

Islam is not a violent religion.

If Mohammed limited access to God to only himself, why is it that Muslims are told to pray so much?

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:13:47 PM
At 7/19/2015 9:09:37 AM, Illegalcombatant wrote:
Just sayin. JS

No, because Christianity doesn't teach human sacrifice.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:16:37 PM
At 7/19/2015 9:11:09 AM, RuvDraba wrote:
Just sayin. JS

Okay. Your wish is my command.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:17:00 PM
Christianity is out of the way in the
U.S.A. Make way for the religion that plans on moving in even if by force. An introduction to the New World of the new American Ideology Headed Our Way... Christianity wasn't perfect but without its power within the U.S. governing, a new religion plans on filling the "void". A belief will rule the people, but what belief? The one that is willing to use force and fear.

-Demographics-

https://youtu.be...

-Muslims to March on the Capital of Florida-

-Warning to America(Part 1)-

-Warning to America(Part 2)-

-London the New Islamic Capital...-

-Wake Up Sweden!-

-55 Islamic groups have Taken Control inside of Sweden-

-Norway Islamic Raping of Blonde Women Epidemic-

-Islamic Effects in Germany-

-Spain has been Islamsized-

-Italy fed up With Islam-

-Moscow's Giant Islamic Problem-

-England is Falling to Islam-

-European countries About to Become Islamic States-

There is a big Difference.(Christianity and Judaism vs. ?)

-The Haj-

http://youtu.be...

-This Land is Islam's Land Not Yours America-

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:22:01 PM
At 7/20/2015 6:15:56 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:

I am guessing not.

Ignorance? No.

Your Satanic history? I already figured.
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 7:45:59 PM
At 9/11/2015 7:17:00 PM, Sooner wrote:
Christianity is out of the way in the
U.S.A. Make way for the religion that plans on moving in even if by force. An introduction to the New World of the new American Ideology Headed Our Way... Christianity wasn't perfect but without its power within the U.S. governing, a new religion plans on filling the "void". A belief will rule the people, but what belief? The one that is willing to use force and fear.

Why did you use youtube as a source? Why not a text-base source? Text is fast to analyse and validate; video is slow.

How do you authenticate your youtube references to ensure they're factual, balanced and accurate?

Also, out of curiosity, what search string did you use on your youtube search?
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 9:45:53 PM
At 9/11/2015 7:13:47 PM, Sooner wrote:
Just sayin. JS

Well what do you mean by that ? if you mean that Christianity doesn't teach that one has to perform the occasional human sacrifice going into the future then sure.......BUT it does teach and celebrate one human sacrifice as though it was effective.

But of course all cults of human sacrifice believe that, other wise why would they perform and or celebrate it in the first place eh ?

The sun is still rising the Aztecs say your welcome.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
Mobutu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 10:13:40 PM
At 7/19/2015 8:48:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Just sayin. JS

Response: No. Even if it did, that would make Satanism one of the most beautiful and just religions since Islam is already that.

You mean the religion where many of it's supporters are calling for people who criticize it to be beheaded and slaughtered. Sounds beautiful.
TBR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 10:36:45 PM
Just sayin. JS

There are good reasons to dislike Islam. You don't seem to know any of them.
Red_Dirt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2015 11:51:10 PM
Satan, the archangel, goes back nearly to the time of creation.

Islam was invented in 600 BC for the purpose of destroying Christianity.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 2:47:30 AM
666 = "In the name of Allah"
666 ="In the Name of Allah"

"

Everyone in the west who have tried to figure out the name of the anti-christ over the years, saying that people like Ronald Reagan or Henry Kissinger or Richard Nixon or Bill Clinton or even now Barack Obama is the anti-christ have all been wrong. Ridiculous assumptions at the very least. Why? Because they use English Gematria, which is the assignment of numbers. (There are seven basic types of Gematria) to try to calculate the name, using a number assigned for each letter of the alphabet. Secondly, the West does not understand it"s not about them and never has been, it"s about the Middle East.

Let"s take a look at Revelation 13:18. "Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for the number is that of a man; and his number is six hundred and sixty-six." The new Testament was translated from Hebrew (John"s language) into Greek and then into English. Studying the manuscript evidence, in the "Codex Vaticanus" dated 350 AD those three letters (that were translated 666) are not Greek in that sentence, but were translated that way wrongly. They are actually Arabic letters. John wrote what he saw the bible says, so when it came to 666, it was not Greek text. Even in the original manuscript in Greek when you turn the three letters, they become and look exactly like the Arabic letters. What it means is Bis"m Allah or "In the Name of Allah! That is the very thing that all the Islamic warriors wear on the headbands and armbands on their right arm!

These three letters carry secondary meanings, but not a primary meaning! Remember it"s his number, his name, NOT ours. It has nothing to do with an implant or upc code or pin number nor nano power or technology at all. It"s the creed of Islam! Let"s break it down further. In verse 18 the word for wisdom is Sophia=meaning broad and full intelligence. The word count means=reckon, decide by voting. The word number (mentioned three times) means=a definite number OR an indefinite number, a multitude!

Walid Shoebat, a Muslim born in Bethlehem, and a former terrorist bomber and hater of Jews and Christians, came to know the Messiah Jesus himself and has now appeared on many radio and TV programs witnessing about his born again experience. He states at the time of his conversion to Christianity, he was a member of a group who were in the planning stages of jihid upon America. He goes on to say "there is no such thing as a peace loving Muslim Brotherhood." He goes on to say the West is fooled by the word democracy in uprising Muslim nations. They will vote once and then democracy is over. He states the Islamic Messiah, called the Mahdi, is the mirror image of the anti-christ!

Every nation Messiah (Jesus) fights in the bible is Muslim. Not European or American or Canadian or South American, but Muslim. Revelation 13:17, 18 and that 666 number is the number of his name. It not a literal name, it has nothing to do with a literal western name! "It is the Islamic creed "I declare there is no god but Allah and Mohammad is his messenger." The mark of the beast is The Creed! So this is how it should really read translated correctly: "Here is wisdom, Let him that hath understanding decide [who] the multitude of the beast [is]; for it is the multitude of a man [that is, Muhammad]; and his multitude are "in the name of Allah."

Swearing allegiance or identifying yourself to this coming leader who"s symbolism is of the anti-christ aligning with 666 is the REAL Unforgivable Sin and and all who do this will forgo any chance of salvation or being saved according to Revelation 14:9,10,11! And this coming leader will definitely be Muslim. Yes, that"s right, the anti-christ will be Muslim and will come from the Middle East, not the Revived Roman Empire as many teach. He will come from TURKEY, where the bible says the throne of satan sits upon the earth.

"Zechariah 11 describes the only physical description of the anti-christ in the bible. Verse 17 says "a sword shall be against his arm And against his right eye; His arm shall completely wither, And his right eye shall be totally blinded." Perhaps this is caused by the wound he will suffer; however all Islamics wear a headband and a ban on their right arm and it says "in the name of Allah." That"s the same Islamic version of the anti-christ and is call the Dajjal who is suppose to be one eyed or blind in one eye according to their culture of Islam. They even have a web site called the Dajall new network. Coincidence? I don"t think so, do you?

There are 99 names of Allah(Asmaa-ul-Husnaa). One is Khayrul-Makereen which in English translates as "The greatest of all deceivers."Allah is the not the God of the old Testament. The god of Islam can do anything good or anything bad and translates to be a specific god, not the God of creation. Abu-Bakr, the first Caliph to succeed Muhammad declared "The only sure way in Islam of achieving Paradise is to sacrifice one"s life in jihad. These blinded Islamic men of satan carry out his plan of murder and death. Abu went on to say to sacrifice one"s life in killing infidels carries its highest reward. This demonic doctrine is taught from childhood. There are more than 100 verses in the Quran where the Qur"an advocates the use of violence to spread Islam.
Red_Dirt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2015 6:18:16 PM
At 9/12/2015 2:50:15 AM, Sooner wrote:
http://kendogsinger.com...

The blog is interesting, but few will have the patience to stick with it to receive the points. That, and the Germantra argument makes no sense to me, even though I read the post carefully, no sense at all.

With the public, truth and information seekers, and people interested in intelligent discourse, far better to post brief, leading thoughts, the reader is free to follow up or not.

One current idea stresses that the European influx of "refugees" is not a refugee resettlement at all, but, rather, a colonization or invasion.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 11:10:20 AM
At 9/11/2015 7:13:47 PM, Sooner wrote:
Just sayin. JS

Christianity is based entirely on human sacrifice.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 5:02:41 PM
At 7/19/2015 8:48:26 AM, Fatihah wrote:
Just sayin. JS

But Islam is a religion which says "children like sex".
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2015 5:26:40 PM
Just sayin. JS

What do you know of satanism?