Is God's Word, the Holy Bible, perfect?

Jikpamu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 10:12:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Revelation 13:18 (KJV)
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

31 words and 13+18=31, 15th word is "[f]or"
6+6+6=18 or Genesis 18 (Sodom and Gomorrah) and SCOTUS legalizing gay marriage on June 26, 2015
666/18=37 or "73" or "1973" the year Roe v Wade was legalized...

Revelation 18:13 (KJV)
13 And cinnamon, and odours, and ointments, and frankincense, and wine, and oil, and fine flour, and wheat, and beasts, and sheep, and horses, and chariots, and slaves, and souls of men.

31 words and 18+13=31, 15th word is "[f]lour"
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 10:37:48 PM
I read you byline and can't agree you are a Christian in your intolerance of gays. You're a bigot and Jesus Christ wasn't. He had no animosity against gays per se and he embodied in his teachings a God of Love and such a God does not hate love relationships of human beings. Where is your love for the stranger at your door who isn't you, doesn't believe as you do yet fulfills the requirement of manifesting God's love as in loving your neighbor or did you forget that too?
Jikpamu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2015 10:40:25 PM
At 7/19/2015 10:37:48 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I read you byline and can't agree you are a Christian in your intolerance of gays. You're a bigot and Jesus Christ wasn't. He had no animosity against gays per se and he embodied in his teachings a God of Love and such a God does not hate love relationships of human beings. Where is your love for the stranger at your door who isn't you, doesn't believe as you do yet fulfills the requirement of manifesting God's love as in loving your neighbor or did you forget that too?

Read Mark 10:6-9 = Jesus said marriage is between a man and a woman. So did Paul and Moses and Ezekiel.
Jikpamu: Conservative "Libertarian" Born-Again Bible-Believing Christian
I am against homosexuality, gay marriage, and abortion (particularly abortion).
I am for anything Jesus and the Bible : )