Jump to topic:

Flying Spaghetti Monster Debunks Dawkins

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 7:00:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This random process evolved a simple wormlike organism. Through "Evolution", the creature evolved into a flying monster made of spaghetti. They live in deep crevices of the Earth and fly around by sonar, kind of like bats. Only the U.S. government knows of their existance, and harvests them at Area 51 for their physical spaghetti attributes. This is where spaghetti actually comes from, but few know about it. Richard Dawkins was wrong. These creatures exist and observable evidence is all around us, especially at Italian restaurants and grocery stores. Dawkins refutes their existance despite partaking in eating parts of many of them. He ignores the data and evidence. When he eats spaghetti, he's just trying to get rid of the proof.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:31:19 PM
In keeping with my prophetic visionary skills I am the originator of the whole Spaghetti Monster line, the original creator of the Spaghetti Monster in 1965, fully 40 years before the upstart Flying Spaghetti Monster was thought of. My Spaghetti Monster was the alien creature in my U.S.C. student film for my cinematography class where I learned to write Script in preparation for writing my New Scripture for changing the world.

I now hear by proclaim the Flying Spaghetti Monster johnny-come-lately to be delusional, the by-product, a mental turd if you will, of severely constricted access to the right brain hemisphere, this brain disability and disease found nowhere else in the universe but in atheist human brains.

Since my first Spaghetti Monster film was a bust before production, I used the negative film strip for an experimental animation film that was successfully shown in Hollywood, at the Cinema Theater, utter truth, as part of a student experimental film series. I went back to the drawing board of spiritual guidance and discovered the hideous One-Eyed Purple People Eater was none other than Yahweh, the monotheistic monster of a god who ate the Canaanite people where "Canaan" was the word for "purple", purple dye a chief export of ancient Canaan.
bigotry
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:56:00 PM
At 7/20/2015 7:00:02 PM, Sooner wrote:
This random process evolved a simple wormlike organism. Through "Evolution", the creature evolved into a flying monster made of spaghetti. They live in deep crevices of the Earth and fly around by sonar, kind of like bats. Only the U.S. government knows of their existance, and harvests them at Area 51 for their physical spaghetti attributes. This is where spaghetti actually comes from, but few know about it. Richard Dawkins was wrong. These creatures exist and observable evidence is all around us, especially at Italian restaurants and grocery stores. Dawkins refutes their existance despite partaking in eating parts of many of them. He ignores the data and evidence. When he eats spaghetti, he's just trying to get rid of the proof.

Ay if you want to call God a flying spaghetti monster thats your business.
desmac
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2015 4:24:51 PM
At 9/15/2015 3:00:24 PM, IntellectVsSpirit5000 wrote:
God may like spaghetti.

Spaghetti might like gods.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate