Jump to topic:

Post that Belief

Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 7:53:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the person Above: post a belief you respect the person above for having.

For the person Below: a funny belief or superstition you think they will have. Hopefully a poster who really beliefs it will post next.

I'll go.

Above Me: N/A

The person below me thinks putting your finger in a fan will chop it off.
celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 9:46:06 PM
The person above me bought a Blow Your Mind kit and stuck the included balloon into his ear and attached the appropriate air hose. It wasn't pretty..
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2015 10:20:14 PM
At 7/20/2015 9:46:06 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
The person above me bought a Blow Your Mind kit and stuck the included balloon into his ear and attached the appropriate air hose. It wasn't pretty..

That's not how the game is played.

Okay so since you responded you must think that putting your finger in a fan will cut it off. Lol giggle hehe

Now I'll go again to get this ball rolling.

The person above me: It takes a lot of work to codify a religion. More power to Celestial. I pray God bless him with understanding.

The person below me though, They think gum takes 7 years to leave the digestive system.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 12:46:16 AM
At 7/20/2015 10:20:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Okay so since you responded you must think that putting your finger in a fan will cut it off. Lol giggle hehe

The person above me: It takes a lot of work to codify a religion. More power to Celestial. I pray God bless him with understanding.

The person below me though, They think gum takes 7 years to leave the digestive system.

Hey, gum is sticky!!

The person above me is openly admitting he is a Christian on his profile. Kudos for full disclosure.

The person below me is stalking me...help!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 2:58:21 AM
At 7/20/2015 7:53:25 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

For the person Below: a funny belief or superstition you think they will have. Hopefully a poster who really beliefs it will post next.

I'll go.

Sorry but belief is not a game especially when it is extreme and abusive!
Envisage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 4:09:26 AM
At 7/21/2015 2:58:21 AM, JJ50 wrote:

I'll go.

The person above me states he is an atheist, but I suspect he is actually a religious (probably Christian) troll. I suspect.
tejretics
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 5:37:59 AM
At 7/21/2015 4:09:26 AM, Envisage wrote:

I'll go.

The person above me states he is an atheist, but I suspect he is actually a religious (probably Christian) troll. I suspect.

I respect that the person above me believes in the thermodynamic dissipation theory.
The person below me -- I dunno.
"Where justice is denied, where poverty is enforced, where ignorance prevails, and where any one class is made to feel that society is an organized conspiracy to oppress, rob and degrade them, neither persons nor property will be safe." - Frederick Douglass
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 6:41:53 AM
At 7/21/2015 4:09:26 AM, Envisage wrote:

I'll go.

I am a she, not a he, and I am not a Christian having kicked that into touch when I was 19. I will always challenge, the very sick, 'you must be saved, or else', dogma of Christianity
Mhykiel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2015 9:37:44 AM
At 7/21/2015 12:46:16 AM, Skepticalone wrote:
At 7/20/2015 10:20:14 PM, Mhykiel wrote:

Hey, gum is sticky!!

The person above me is openly admitting he is a Christian on his profile. Kudos for full disclosure.

The person below me is stalking me...help!

Lol like USA's founding men and women.

@envisage
He debated about nihilism and incorporated it into life. A man who lives what he preaches. Respect

@tejretics
Can't think of ever seeing a vulgar or denigrating word from him, such a noble character.

Jj50 she is unashamed and dogmatic in her beliefs, such conviction

The person below me taps on wood after saying something pessimistic, becuase it makes them feel better.