Total Posts:277|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Racism A Necessary Evil *

inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Skepticalone
Posts: 6,131
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:21:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Compare blacks and whites from the same income and education level. Show me how blacks are inferior when compared apples to apples with white people.
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:51:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.

That wasn't what I was talking about. Asians are on average happen to be smarter than whites, so would you say that whites are genetically inferior? You think blacks and mexicans are inferior due to crime rates. Also, the gangs and drug cartels are only a minority of the ethnicity.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:54:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:51:10 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.

That wasn't what I was talking about. Asians are on average happen to be smarter than whites, so would you say that whites are genetically inferior? You think blacks and mexicans are inferior due to crime rates. Also, the gangs and drug cartels are only a minority of the ethnicity.

I said whites were superior to blacks and meicans. I mean, take a look at
this
"According to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in the year 2008 black youths, who make up 16% of the youth population, accounted for 52% of juvenile violent crime arrests, including 58.5% of youth arrests for homicide and 67% for robbery." (https://www.google.com...)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:56:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:51:10 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.

That wasn't what I was talking about. Asians are on average happen to be smarter than whites, so would you say that whites are genetically inferior? You think blacks and mexicans are inferior due to crime rates. Also, the gangs and drug cartels are only a minority of the ethnicity.

"The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic. Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent."
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
Fly
Posts: 2,047
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 12:58:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

I'm sure there is much valid disagreement on this, but I happen to believe that what is known as racism today is a form of tribalism. Back in primitive days, outsiders of one's tribe or clan were immediately assumed to be a potential threat on sight.

If we see someone different from us, we are immediately suspicious. And if one person from a certain group does us harm, we ascribe that threat to the whole group. I believe it to be a primitive, evolutionary instinct that has become much, much more harmful than any potential benefit it may have in today's society.

The good news is that small children have not yet developed this instinct, and it can be discouraged as easily as it can be encouraged, IMO.

The ironic thing is that people who still defer to this racist worldview are appealing to a primitive, unthinking instinct-- all while accusing other groups of being the underdeveloped ones!
"You don't have a right to be a jerk."
--Religion Forum's hypocrite extraordinaire serving up lulz
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:56:14 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:51:10 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.

That wasn't what I was talking about. Asians are on average happen to be smarter than whites, so would you say that whites are genetically inferior? You think blacks and mexicans are inferior due to crime rates. Also, the gangs and drug cartels are only a minority of the ethnicity.

"The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic. Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent."

There are certain crimes in which whites commit more of than blacks. Like I said, you're assuming racial differences are genetic, but people of different ethnic groups come from different backgrounds and such. Africa tends to be poorer, and asian immigrants tend to be the most wealthy people leaving the country.

You're also dodging my arguments by constantly bringing up statistics. In Harvard, 20% of the people there are asian even though 4% of americans happen to be asian. Asians also have a higher average IQ. If you think blacks are inferior due to statistics, then whites certainly must be inferior to asians regarding that logic.
johnlubba
Posts: 2,892
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:04:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

What an outrageous comment, Although you might have a point when you consider that serial killers are usually young white males.

Does that count as superior.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:11:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:03:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:56:14 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:51:10 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:48:28 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:45:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:43:37 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:38:23 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Do you have any proof of blacks being inferior to whites, like actual scientific proof? Not statistics or neo-nazi websites. I could easily say whites are inferior to asians, because statistics favor people of asian ethnicity over whites. People of a certain ethnicity may come from a different background or culture than other races. One race isn't genetically superior to another.

Do I even need statistics to prove my point? seriously, watch the news tonight and count how many blacks & Mexicans have committed crimes, and compare that to whites.

Like I said, you're assuming it's genetic but the higher crime rates from blacks and mexicans are more likely due to cultural and background differences.

Asians on average have a higher IQ and a large percentage of asians seem to be in ivy league colleges. Do you think asians are superior to your own race? It's the exact same logic you use against blacks.

I don't have an anything against Asians. Unlike blacks and Mexicans, they keep to themselves and respect our country.

That wasn't what I was talking about. Asians are on average happen to be smarter than whites, so would you say that whites are genetically inferior? You think blacks and mexicans are inferior due to crime rates. Also, the gangs and drug cartels are only a minority of the ethnicity.

"The single best indicator of violent crime levels in an area is the percentage of the population that is Black and Hispanic. Of the nearly 770,000 violent interracial crimes committed every year involving Blacks and Whites, Blacks commit 85 percent and Whites commit 15 percent."

There are certain crimes in which whites commit more of than blacks. Like I said, you're assuming racial differences are genetic, but people of different ethnic groups come from different backgrounds and such. Africa tends to be poorer, and asian immigrants tend to be the most wealthy people leaving the country.

You're also dodging my arguments by constantly bringing up statistics. In Harvard, 20% of the people there are asian even though 4% of americans happen to be asian. Asians also have a higher average IQ. If you think blacks are inferior due to statistics, then whites certainly must be inferior to asians regarding that logic.

Also, do you happen to believe in segregation laws against blacks and mexicans?
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:22:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)

Now is just generalization. Less than 5% of all Blacks commit crimes on a national level. About 85% are employed. Now if we could just peel back the wall and let all the roaches crawl out, Im sure you would see more Whites get locked up for crimes beyond your wildest imagination. We can start with the 90% of pedophiles which are White males. =)
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:26:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Ya just gotta love christ's teachings.
Racism R us saith the bible, well according to the braindead.
Evolution of the brain stem has a lot to answer for.
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:31:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:22:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)

Now is just generalization. Less than 5% of all Blacks commit crimes on a national level. About 85% are employed. Now if we could just peel back the wall and let all the roaches crawl out, Im sure you would see more Whites get locked up for crimes beyond your wildest imagination. We can start with the 90% of pedophiles which are White males. =)

I honestly done care, I'm white and I'm superior :)
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:36:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:31:17 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:22:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)

Now is just generalization. Less than 5% of all Blacks commit crimes on a national level. About 85% are employed. Now if we could just peel back the wall and let all the roaches crawl out, Im sure you would see more Whites get locked up for crimes beyond your wildest imagination. We can start with the 90% of pedophiles which are White males. =)

I honestly done care, I'm white and I'm superior :)

White supremacists are so desperate to be superior to anything that they make claims absolutely proving their inferiority to everything.
White supremacists need to carry an extension ladder so that they can get high enough to suck a snails todger.
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:37:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:26:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Ya just gotta love christ's teachings.
Racism R us saith the bible, well according to the braindead.
Evolution of the brain stem has a lot to answer for.

Well then if you are superior then why is your race getting smaller. -=)
Lee001
Posts: 3,168
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:37:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:36:27 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:31:17 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:22:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)

Now is just generalization. Less than 5% of all Blacks commit crimes on a national level. About 85% are employed. Now if we could just peel back the wall and let all the roaches crawl out, Im sure you would see more Whites get locked up for crimes beyond your wildest imagination. We can start with the 90% of pedophiles which are White males. =)

I honestly done care, I'm white and I'm superior :)

White supremacists are so desperate to be superior to anything that they make claims absolutely proving their inferiority to everything.
White supremacists need to carry an extension ladder so that they can get high enough to suck a snails todger.

I'm guessing you're black?
"Condoms are societal constructs created by the government to restrain 'Murican freedom!"-SolonKR

"But I jest and digress (sick rhymes, yo); every boob is equal in the eyes of the Lord."- SolonKR

"Oh Hey, Seeing Artichokes Makes Me Want to Have Sex."- SolonKR

"Yep, but anyone who touches my hair immediately ascends to the heavens..You're already an angel, so touching my hair can do nothing <3" -SolonKR

My hubby Hayd <3 <3
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:49:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:37:49 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:36:27 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:31:17 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:22:05 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:46:06 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:23:00 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:15:56 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:11:47 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:06:24 PM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 12:03:19 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:57:02 AM, Lee001 wrote:
At 7/23/2015 11:54:21 AM, inferno wrote:
Well what is racism. Is this a system that has benefits. Does it have merit. Does it have a cause. Some may say this is an ideology that does have legitimacy. And it has to do with balance. Oh really. So do we have to pay attention to that box on our application or resume. Or better yet our birth certificate. Why cant we just say that we are human. Comments.

Because each ethnicity has a background to it. For instance, I could say Racial Profiling is just because I believe certain ethnicities do more harm then others.

Racism: The belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that one race. Especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Symptoms: Prejudice, discrimination, antagonism, xenophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, casteism.

Elaborate on what I just wrote above.

Whites are superior to blacks. That's just obvious. Blacks possess negative characteristics then us whites. A majority of the negative news we see had to do with a black person doing some sort of crazy and violent sh*it. So ethnicity does matter.

Well lets see. If the media outlets such as CNN, Fox News, or MSNBC were controlled by a Black Special interest or Supremacist group would the results be the other way around. Im sure it would because propaganda is the secret weapon. The use imagery to control the though process of the masses. Which means they can distort your reality using pictures. Its a simple strategy and the average human being does not realize that they can be influced by imagery. Humans are collective beings. If I yawn, you yawn. The ability to grasp our own thoughts with independence is dead.

No, the results would remain the same. The only difference is that black's would be embarrassed to say that their own racial group has yet again committed a crime. But we are talking about does race matter? The answer is indeed yes it does. There is just too big of a majority of blacks who commit crimes such as murder, rape, and robbery. I'm not even being stereotypical, what I say is true. I think everyone can agree with me. All black people are the same..

And oh boy, don't even get my started and Indians..

Actually that is false. Even the White slave owners knew that all Blacks are not the same. Some were used in the field which was for farming and agriculture, the house which was for home economics, and then their were Blacks used for commerce and business. This was their way of seeing which ones were more advanced than others. It was based on genetics, health, psychology, and physicality. They put them in certain groups and still do in some cases. You had Blacks that were from different tribes. Different regions of Africa. Different bloodlines. And of course different ideologies. So youre wrong. =)

Obviously they are better at different tasks. I guess your right! I mean some blacks are better at killing while others are more into robbery, they're all successful at it! :)

Now is just generalization. Less than 5% of all Blacks commit crimes on a national level. About 85% are employed. Now if we could just peel back the wall and let all the roaches crawl out, Im sure you would see more Whites get locked up for crimes beyond your wildest imagination. We can start with the 90% of pedophiles which are White males. =)

I honestly done care, I'm white and I'm superior :)

White supremacists are so desperate to be superior to anything that they make claims absolutely proving their inferiority to everything.
White supremacists need to carry an extension ladder so that they can get high enough to suck a snails todger.

I'm guessing you're black?

I'm not even guessing, I know you're inferior to a worm's fart.
Do you have your ladder with you?
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:51:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:37:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:26:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Ya just gotta love christ's teachings.
Racism R us saith the bible, well according to the braindead.
Evolution of the brain stem has a lot to answer for.

Well then if you are superior then why is your race getting smaller. -=)
What race is that non-genius?
Why is your todger so much smaller? LOL
inferno
Posts: 10,660
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 1:59:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:51:25 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:37:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:26:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Ya just gotta love christ's teachings.
Racism R us saith the bible, well according to the braindead.
Evolution of the brain stem has a lot to answer for.

Well then if you are superior then why is your race getting smaller. -=)
What race is that non-genius?
Why is your todger so much smaller? LOL

Whites you idiot. Im talking to her.
bulproof
Posts: 25,289
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2015 2:06:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/23/2015 1:59:38 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:51:25 PM, bulproof wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:37:32 PM, inferno wrote:
At 7/23/2015 1:26:07 PM, bulproof wrote:
Ya just gotta love christ's teachings.
Racism R us saith the bible, well according to the braindead.
Evolution of the brain stem has a lot to answer for.

Well then if you are superior then why is your race getting smaller. -=)
What race is that non-genius?
Why is your todger so much smaller? LOL


Whites you idiot. Im talking to her.

You responded to ME you idiot.
It sure shows superiority. LOL