Jump to topic:

Debate forum "Masters"..

celestialtorahteacher
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 11:36:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been warned by the current Debate religion boards monitor of potential banning if I keep posting comments against Muhammadanism's hatred of gay people that Muhammadan Debate members like Fatihah is promoting every day. I posted a thread telling Fatihah to stop his hate speech against gays and now I'm being warned that I can't do that while Fatihah is free to post more hate speech against gay people. And it is hate speech because Muhammadans use Fatihah's same religious beliefs against gay people to actually kill them in Muhammadan ruled nations.

I don't like being a victim of biased rules in Debate boards. I post honestly my inability to find anything good in Muhammadanism and to find much to warn against yet the Muhammadan posters can post pure hate speech, pure unadulterated we must hate gay people because they aren't heterosexuals hate speech day after day and get away with it while I'm threatened with banning if I speak up against hate speech proselytizing.
SNP1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2015 11:42:42 PM
At 7/28/2015 11:36:13 PM, celestialtorahteacher wrote:
I've been warned by the current Debate religion boards monitor of potential banning if I keep posting comments against Muhammadanism's hatred of gay people that Muhammadan Debate members like Fatihah is promoting every day. I posted a thread telling Fatihah to stop his hate speech against gays and now I'm being warned that I can't do that while Fatihah is free to post more hate speech against gay people. And it is hate speech because Muhammadans use Fatihah's same religious beliefs against gay people to actually kill them in Muhammadan ruled nations.

I don't like being a victim of biased rules in Debate boards. I post honestly my inability to find anything good in Muhammadanism and to find much to warn against yet the Muhammadan posters can post pure hate speech, pure unadulterated we must hate gay people because they aren't heterosexuals hate speech day after day and get away with it while I'm threatened with banning if I speak up against hate speech proselytizing.

There is a difference between generalized hate speech and a call out thread. Fatihah makes generalized hate speech, you made a call out thread.
#TheApatheticNihilistPartyofAmerica
#WarOnDDO
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 1:11:31 AM

I don't like being a victim of biased rules in Debate boards. I post honestly my inability to find anything good in Muhammadanism and to find much to warn against yet the Muhammadan posters can post pure hate speech, pure unadulterated we must hate gay people because they aren't heterosexuals hate speech day after day and get away with it while I'm threatened with banning if I speak up against hate speech proselytizing. : :

I totally understand your dilemma. The reigning group of biased members in this forum are finally succeeding to remove anyone they don't like. They hate freedom of speech.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:51:40 AM
This is quite an easy problem to overcome, here is the solution: get over it. Don't verbally attack people.
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 2:57:34 AM
That's why Islam will one day rule Earth. They will take any warlike behavior neccessary to shut everyone else up and the powers that be are scared and can't control them.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.