Jump to topic:

A much better Creation Story?

August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:04:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was reading from John's Gospel last night. A book I have read many times. But you know how the Bible is sometimes, right? You can read it hundreds of times, the same passage and then one day you will get something totally new from it. This is part of its beauty. As I have said before, I find it to be NOT a Book of Answers all the time, but very often a whole Library of Questions.

So I read the opening verses of John and it hits me, "This is really a Creation Story!" One that I like much better than Genesis. Which I could never buy as being close to literal. Woman made from the rib of a man? Please. Nice interesting mythos, but absurd Science or Biology.
But in John, which I will paste below, I find a Creation Sotry I can live with and think even has some Cosmological merit to it. The "Light" from the Big Bang! I am a believer in the Big Bang, and Evolution. So this verse sort of dovetails with that. With a Creator God. A far more satisfying Creation Story--rationally and scientifically--than we see in Genesis. Read it and let me know what you think. I am prepared for some pretty hot backlash from the Funamentalists and literalists here, but bring it on. I want to get your take too! Thank you and God Bless!

John 1New International Version (NIV)

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband"s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:27:09 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:04:57 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
I was reading from John's Gospel last night. A book I have read many times. But you know how the Bible is sometimes, right? You can read it hundreds of times, the same passage and then one day you will get something totally new from it. This is part of its beauty. As I have said before, I find it to be NOT a Book of Answers all the time, but very often a whole Library of Questions.

So I read the opening verses of John and it hits me, "This is really a Creation Story!" One that I like much better than Genesis. Which I could never buy as being close to literal. Woman made from the rib of a man? Please. Nice interesting mythos, but absurd Science or Biology.
But in John, which I will paste below, I find a Creation Sotry I can live with and think even has some Cosmological merit to it. The "Light" from the Big Bang! I am a believer in the Big Bang, and Evolution. So this verse sort of dovetails with that. With a Creator God. A far more satisfying Creation Story--rationally and scientifically--than we see in Genesis. Read it and let me know what you think. I am prepared for some pretty hot backlash from the Funamentalists and literalists here, but bring it on. I want to get your take too! Thank you and God Bless!

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

6 There was a man sent from God whose name was John. 7 He came as a witness to testify concerning that light, so that through him all might believe. 8 He himself was not the light; he came only as a witness to the light.

9 The true light that gives light to everyone was coming into the world. 10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. 11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him. 12 Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God" 13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband"s will, but born of God.

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.
: :

Our God, the Creator of all things, planned everything within His thoughts before He spoke them into a creation which is totally invisible to man. These thoughts of God was spoken into invisible waves, which we know as the Heavenly Kingdom. All God's created beings are within these waves, also known as the Word of the Lord.

The visible images such as our flesh are only formed from these invisible waves when they are observed. Otherwise, there are no real images. They are only illusions that are not our true reality.

The only one who is real is our Creator and His thoughts where He planned everything.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:30:15 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:27:09 PM, talmud wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

Our God, the Creator of all things, planned everything within His thoughts before He spoke them into a creation which is totally invisible to man. These thoughts of God was spoken into invisible waves, which we know as the Heavenly Kingdom. All God's created beings are within these waves, also known as the Word of the Lord.

The visible images such as our flesh are only formed from these invisible waves when they are observed. Otherwise, there are no real images. They are only illusions that are not our true reality.

The only one who is real is our Creator and His thoughts where He planned everything.

So God sent Jesus to save something that does not really exist, was Jesus illusionary as well...
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:32:01 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:30:15 PM, graceofgod wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

So God sent Jesus to save something that does not really exist, was Jesus illusionary as well... : :

Yes. All the visible objects we observe in this world are illusions that are not our true reality. Jesus knew his flesh was not his reality. That's why this makes sense;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:34:57 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:32:01 PM, talmud wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

So God sent Jesus to save something that does not really exist, was Jesus illusionary as well... : :

Yes. All the visible objects we observe in this world are illusions that are not our true reality. Jesus knew his flesh was not his reality. That's why this makes sense;

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

so an illusionary Jesus came to the earth, is the earth real?? to save us illusionary people??

was it from real sin or illusionary sin he saved us from, actually if we are not real how could we have any sin...

yeah this is beginning to make sense............NOT.........................
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:41:38 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:34:57 PM, graceofgod wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

so an illusionary Jesus came to the earth, is the earth real?? to save us illusionary people??

was it from real sin or illusionary sin he saved us from, actually if we are not real how could we have any sin... : :

This visible world is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which was designed by God to deceive His people from knowing what the tree of life was. The tree of life is the invisible waves that He spoken into existence. This is also known as energy today.

yeah this is beginning to make sense............NOT......................... : :

No, the earth was created without form and void as it says in the second verse of Genesis. This means the earth was created as information in the form of waves. It can only be see while observed by an observer. Otherwise, it doesn't exist as a sold object. Quantum physicists understand this very well.
Mike.com
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:48:09 PM
John's Gospel is a fabulous read and has converted many non believers and had me wavering at times to return to my childhood beliefs. It represents a very articulate Greek Christian point of view possibly 50-70 years AFTER the resurrection and so plenty of tine for converts to embellish the Christian message. Does that make it untrue? Not necessarily but its just rhetoric from a Greek that is used to myth and legend without evidence and although Christians CLAIM there are hundreds of prophesies about Jesus in the OT, there is really NONE, zero and they use abstract verses to try and justify themselves and here in John's Gospel its using the same technique from Genesis starting with the same sort of statement.

Surely IF God made the universe for his only son and no one else or nothing else, then surely that would have been in the first chapter of Genesis. It wasn't and the OT never mentions any place where God has an eternal Son and Christians seem to forget that David was called his only begotten son as well and nobody thinks he was with God from the beginning of time or the universe.

I really do love that Gospel but like I love to read Pilgrims Progress by Bunyan in the same way. Its just an allegory with NO factual truth or physical evidence only something to appreciate with our imagination and our minds. IF only the cover of the bible would have the same sub title as PP...'An allegory', then few would have any problems with it. Mythical floods and mythical Exodus and mythical battles. Mythical men and mythical creation stories!
difference
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:48:31 PM
No, the earth was created without form and void as it says in the second verse of Genesis. This means the earth was created as information in the form of waves. It can only be see while observed by an observer. Otherwise, it doesn't exist as a sold object. Quantum physicists understand this very well.

How does this make people illusionary?
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:48:47 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:41:38 PM, talmud wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

was it from real sin or illusionary sin he saved us from, actually if we are not real how could we have any sin... : :

This visible world is called the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, which was designed by God to deceive His people from knowing what the tree of life was. The tree of life is the invisible waves that He spoken into existence. This is also known as energy today.

yeah this is beginning to make sense............NOT......................... : :

so how does something that does not exist sin?? and why does God need to forgive illusionary sin, even if it existed, which it wouldn't??
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:52:06 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:48:31 PM, difference wrote:

How does this make people illusionary? : :

An illusion is not made of hard physical properties. In fact, there are no objects in this universe that are made of hard physical properties. The particles that quantum physicists observe are only illusions. They do not contain any hard physical properties. They are perceived as visible objects when observed but when they are not observed, the are only waves.

God created waves first, then the particles can be observed when these waves form them according to God's program called Eternal Life. Nothing can be observed without first being planned and created in the mind of our Creator.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:56:48 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:52:06 PM, talmud wrote:

An illusion is not made of hard physical properties. In fact, there are no objects in this universe that are made of hard physical properties. The particles that quantum physicists observe are only illusions. They do not contain any hard physical properties. They are perceived as visible objects when observed but when they are not observed, the are only waves.

God created waves first, then the particles can be observed when these waves form them according to God's program called Eternal Life. Nothing can be observed without first being planned and created in the mind of our Creator.

I'm beginning to think the twilight zone makes sense..
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:56:56 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:48:47 PM, graceofgod wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

so how does something that does not exist sin?? and why does God need to forgive illusionary sin, even if it existed, which it wouldn't?? : :

Sins are illusions that aren't real. God never told Adam and Eve to not sin. He told them to listen to His voice and obey all His commandments. If they had listened to Him, He would have explained to them that what they observe are only illusions that aren't real.

However, God planned to use His prophets and saints to testify to His knowledge and learn that we were created within His thoughts before He spoke those thoughts into a computing language called waves. In these waves He spoke a program called Eternal Life. We are experiencing His program in a timely fashion. This is how we get the sense of motion and time. We're only experiencing one set of information at a time but at a very fast rate which makes us believe we're real objects.
difference
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:58:05 PM

Aren't God's thoughts not made of hard physical properties too?
Mike.com
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 9:59:45 PM
I still think its counter productive copying and pasting loads of text as it makes reading the follow up replies difficult. Someone said this doesn't send notification emails to anyone waiting for another post but surely, its easy to pick up the thread from each short reply and makes it a far more easier read on the eye. But maybe its my 70 year old eyes that are just tired...;)
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:00:02 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:56:56 PM, talmud wrote:
At 7/29/2015 9:48:47 PM, graceofgod wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

so how does something that does not exist sin?? and why does God need to forgive illusionary sin, even if it existed, which it wouldn't?? : :

Sins are illusions that aren't real. God never told Adam and Eve to not sin. He told them to listen to His voice and obey all His commandments. If they had listened to Him, He would have explained to them that what they observe are only illusions that aren't real.

However, God planned to use His prophets and saints to testify to His knowledge and learn that we were created within His thoughts before He spoke those thoughts into a computing language called waves. In these waves He spoke a program called Eternal Life. We are experiencing His program in a timely fashion. This is how we get the sense of motion and time. We're only experiencing one set of information at a time but at a very fast rate which makes us believe we're real objects.

so if sins are illusions, God sent an illusionary Jesus, to save illusionary people from illusionary sins, this just gets better and better, are we real now or are we illusions??
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:14:34 PM

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

was it from real sin or illusionary sin he saved us from, actually if we are not real how could we have any sin...

yeah this is beginning to make sense............NOT.........................

where are you getting the idea of an Jesus of Nazareth being an Illusion?
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:29:21 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:56:48 PM, graceofgod wrote:

I'm beginning to think the twilight zone makes sense.. : :

Then nothing will make sense if I described Paradise to you. Only a few of God's chosen believers will listen to the future and believe it.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:43:39 PM

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

You want to talk QM? Sure. I know a bit about it.

Physicists do not "understand this very well"--that the Earth was created as a type of Information Wave. Rather, they adhere to the classical explanations and theories governing the mechanics of the Big Bang some 14 billion years ago. This began with an immense point--not wave--of energy and expanded and then cooled to from atoms, then moleculses, elements, compounds, matter, and finally Galxies; stars, and their attendant planets. And their attendant satelites. (moons.)
Waves? Maybe you're referring to String Theory? Meh. Once it was trendy back in the Brain Greene days (Elegant Universe) about a decade ago but it has since fallen out of favor. The recent discovery of the Higgs Boson at the LHC at CERN in Geneva pretty much hammered a final death nail in the theory. since the HB is a "matter carrier" sub-atomic particle which explains how quarks are formed. We have the Gluons to explain "force." We know about the strong and weak nuclear forces holding together the atomic nucleus.
So we dont really need String Theory anymore, my friend. The idea that its the vibratonal frequency of those tiny strings that form matter is pure speculation. it also poses more questions that it answers, which it answers hardly none.

Now.."information." Yes. Quantum Mechanics has shown that it seems like some form of information is being transmitted and received by quantum particles. the phenom of "quantum entanglement." But this is way different from saying that there is anything like information waves (your words) that comprise matter. Hell, the old Rutherford classical theory of the Atom with the electrons (leptons) orbiting a nucleus us closer to the truth that what you are claiming.

you should read some stuff by a guy named Rupet Sheldrake if you like the whole "Information waves" theory. He's a biologist. A highly controversial one. A rogue. But he speaks of Nature having waves like this of information with which it can "learn."

you might want to read this about String Theory...http://www.realclearscience.com...

Let me know if you want to talk more about QM.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:46:56 PM
At 7/29/2015 10:43:39 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

John 6

Physicists do not "understand this very well"--that the Earth was created as a type of Information Wave. Rather, they adhere to the classical explanations and theories governing the mechanics of the Big Bang some 14 billion years ago. This began with an immense point--not wave--of energy and expanded and then cooled to from atoms, then moleculses, elements, compounds, matter, and finally Galxies; stars, and their attendant planets. And their attendant satelites. (moons.)
Waves? Maybe you're referring to String Theory? Meh. Once it was trendy back in the Brain Greene days (Elegant Universe) about a decade ago but it has since fallen out of favor. The recent discovery of the Higgs Boson at the LHC at CERN in Geneva pretty much hammered a final death nail in the theory. since the HB is a "matter carrier" sub-atomic particle which explains how quarks are formed. We have the Gluons to explain "force." We know about the strong and weak nuclear forces holding together the atomic nucleus.
So we dont really need String Theory anymore, my friend. The idea that its the vibratonal frequency of those tiny strings that form matter is pure speculation. it also poses more questions that it answers, which it answers hardly none.

Now.."information." Yes. Quantum Mechanics has shown that it seems like some form of information is being transmitted and received by quantum particles. the phenom of "quantum entanglement." But this is way different from saying that there is anything like information waves (your words) that comprise matter. Hell, the old Rutherford classical theory of the Atom with the electrons (leptons) orbiting a nucleus us closer to the truth that what you are claiming.

you should read some stuff by a guy named Rupet Sheldrake if you like the whole "Information waves" theory. He's a biologist. A highly controversial one. A rogue. But he speaks of Nature having waves like this of information with which it can "learn."

you might want to read this about String Theory...http://www.realclearscience.com...

Let me know if you want to talk more about QM. : :

After God taught me how He created everything as invisible waves. He had me start watching all these videos about quantum physics. I understand everything these physicists are talking about so now I know how far away they are from knowing our true created existence as waves.

None of these physicists know that God taught them everything they know indirectly through His beast.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:55:11 PM
At 7/29/2015 9:48:09 PM, Mike.com wrote:
John's Gospel is a fabulous read and has converted many non believers and had me wavering at times to return to my childhood beliefs. It represents a very articulate Greek Christian point of view possibly 50-70 years AFTER the resurrection and so plenty of tine for converts to embellish the Christian message. Does that make it untrue? Not necessarily but its just rhetoric from a Greek that is used to myth and legend without evidence and although Christians CLAIM there are hundreds of prophesies about Jesus in the OT, there is really NONE, zero and they use abstract verses to try and justify themselves and here in John's Gospel its using the same technique from Genesis starting with the same sort of statement.

Surely IF God made the universe for his only son and no one else or nothing else, then surely that would have been in the first chapter of Genesis. It wasn't and the OT never mentions any place where God has an eternal Son and Christians seem to forget that David was called his only begotten son as well and nobody thinks he was with God from the beginning of time or the universe.

I really do love that Gospel but like I love to read Pilgrims Progress by Bunyan in the same way. Its just an allegory with NO factual truth or physical evidence only something to appreciate with our imagination and our minds. IF only the cover of the bible would have the same sub title as PP...'An allegory', then few would have any problems with it. Mythical floods and mythical Exodus and mythical battles. Mythical men and mythical creation stories!

Believe it or not, I as a Born Again Christian actually agree with most of what you say.

A--that Genesis has ZERO science behind it and is pure Allegory. (written actually pretty late in the Torah timeline, when the Jews were in Baylonian captivity. It was an attempt to instill the return of the observance of old Laws--customs, like observing the Sabbath, which were being eroded and forgotten)

B--That John is a beautiful Gospel. Yes, the last one written, a good 60 years after Jesus died. it might be my favorite, but I also doubt that jesus said some of that stuff. It was too different from the Jesus we knew from the Synoptics. Yet--it remains the best-written one. Biblical literalists explain the "different and Arrogant" Jesus by saying that Jesus was just showing a different and more timeless, cosmic, Divine side of Himself then He did in the Synoptics. Feeling he didn't have to use all those parables anymore, nor hide who he was, as he was constantly trying to do in Mark.

Where I maybe disagree is with you saying there is not ANY true Cosmology in John. The whole "Light" and the Alpha and Omega thing remind me of, again, the Big Bang and a timeless Universe. Or of how some Deists think a Deist Entity might work. But if this is true then it hints the Gospel author who wrote as John had an inside track on Cosmology as a 1st century Jew. Or even a gentile. This would require either sheer genius that was millenia ahead of his time, or Divine Knowledge. I know that raises a whole new passel of questions and doubts. But I find the idea entertaining.
thank you for your interest and your reply, brother. God Bless.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 10:59:36 PM
At 7/29/2015 10:46:56 PM, talmud wrote:

The Word Became Flesh

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the dar

John 6

After God taught me how He created everything as invisible waves. He had me start watching all these videos about quantum physics. I understand everything these physicists are talking about so now I know how far away they are from knowing our true created existence as waves.

None of these physicists know that God taught them everything they know indirectly through His beast.

His "beast?" Oh no, your not one of those guys who thinks that all of our science and knowledge is wrong and the work of Satan, are you? I though you knew at least a little bit of science with your reference to the physicists who know about information waves? (which, yeah, was inaccurate, but still you mentioned physics.) So which is it? yo first said the physicists know about something YOU proposed to back you point. And NOW you claim they only know what a "Beast" taught them? Who is the Beast? Pray tell! LOL
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:17:54 PM
At 7/29/2015 10:59:36 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

His "beast?" Oh no, your not one of those guys who thinks that all of our science and knowledge is wrong and the work of Satan, are you? I though you knew at least a little bit of science with your reference to the physicists who know about information waves? (which, yeah, was inaccurate, but still you mentioned physics.) So which is it? yo first said the physicists know about something YOU proposed to back you point. And NOW you claim they only know what a "Beast" taught them? Who is the Beast? Pray tell! LOL : :

The Beast is God's thoughts that taught man how to build things with their human hands, which is what God needed to use to teach us saints about the future and how He created everything.

The Beast came into man's mind ( mark of the beast on the forehead ) soon after the flood and got man to use imaginary lines to connect the white dots in the night sky. These connected dots ( now known as stars ) formed shapes and characters for man's building codes and written languages including mathematics.

It was necessary for God to have man build things until we had the modern technology today to use as analogies to teach me exactly how He created everything.

He also taught the first saints and me how He would end this age by having us write the story about all the human built objects tumbling to the ground while the earth is shaking violently, just before the earth's crust is opened up to let out the hot molten lava that's been building pressure since the flood. This is how God will end this first age.

The first witness of saints didn't have the modern technology to learn exactly how we were created but God taught them in other ways to get them to understand that we were created invisible.

So before any saint was killed for testifying to this knowledge, he would have learned that we came from an invisible realm that can't be seen by men. That's because God taught them all what His beast was.

Most Christians believe the Antichrist and Beast haven't come yet. However, antichrists are God's people who have been blocked from knowing Him or His plans. They reject the gospel that we saints and prophets preach. Only chosen believers will listen to the gospel ( word or voice of the Lord ) that we preach to them.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

John 15
18: "If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Eventually, after all the flesh of this earth has perished, ALL God's created people will get new flesh that will never be used to deceive them from who they truly are in the thoughts of God.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:28:29 PM
At 7/29/2015 11:17:54 PM, talmud wrote:

His "beast?" Oh no, your not one of those guys who thinks that all of our science and knowledge is wrong and the work of Satan, are you? I though you knew at least a little bit of science with your reference to the physicists who know about information waves? (which, yeah, was inaccurate, but still you mentioned physics.) So which is it? yo first said the physicists know about something YOU proposed to back you point. And NOW you claim they only know what a "Beast" taught them? Who is the Beast? Pray tell! LOL : :

The Beast is God's thoughts that taught man how to build things with their human hands, which is what God needed to use to teach us saints about the future and how He created everything.

The Beast came into man's mind ( mark of the beast on the forehead ) soon after the flood and got man to use imaginary lines to connect the white dots in the night sky. These connected dots ( now known as stars ) formed shapes and characters for man's building codes and written languages including mathematics.

It was necessary for God to have man build things until we had the modern technology today to use as analogies to teach me exactly how He created everything.

He also taught the first saints and me how He would end this age by having us write the story about all the human built objects tumbling to the ground while the earth is shaking violently, just before the earth's crust is opened up to let out the hot molten lava that's been building pressure since the flood. This is how God will end this first age.

The first witness of saints didn't have the modern technology to learn exactly how we were created but God taught them in other ways to get them to understand that we were created invisible.

So before any saint was killed for testifying to this knowledge, he would have learned that we came from an invisible realm that can't be seen by men. That's because God taught them all what His beast was.

Most Christians believe the Antichrist and Beast haven't come yet. However, antichrists are God's people who have been blocked from knowing Him or His plans. They reject the gospel that we saints and prophets preach. Only chosen believers will listen to the gospel ( word or voice of the Lord ) that we preach to them.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

1 John 4
4: Little children, you are of God, and have overcome them; for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
5: They are of the world, therefore what they say is of the world, and the world listens to them.
6: We are of God. Whoever knows God listens to us, and he who is not of God does not listen to us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.

John 15
19: If you were of the world, the world would love its own; but because you are not of the world, but I chose you out of the world, therefore the world hates you.
25: It is to fulfil the word that is written in their law, `They hated me without a cause.

Eventually, after all the flesh of this earth has perished, ALL God's created people will get new flesh that will never be used to deceive them from who they truly are in the thoughts of God.

Wow. You're calling yourself a Saint, eh? And you believe in the Mark of the Beast? (Do you know that 666 was not even the original Number? There was also a 616 and another one as well. Pure allegorical hokum, bro.) There is not a shred of fact in the Book of Revelation. It is highly-coded (in case it fell into Romans' hands!) and allegorical literature.
ahh. but you ain't gonna believe that are you. You being a Saint and all. You remind me to say a quote by jesus, when he was explaining to Nicodemus about being born again. Ol' Nico was like, "how can you go into the womb again?" LOL

And Jesus looked at him with incredulity and asked (which I now ask you, and paraphrase)....."How can you call yourself a teacher of the Word and not kn ow these things?"

So much for rational discussion with you on Cosmology or Theodicy. Bye bye now. God Bless.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:32:41 PM

Again you have a poor understanding of Quantum Physics.
What the physicists observe are not illusions. They observe matter and light exists both as particles and as waves. They do not disappear but remain in a superposition state.

I just told you waves do not form particles. Matter and light behave as waves or particles. You are confusing the properties of matter with the creation of matter.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:36:10 PM
At 7/29/2015 11:28:29 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Jeremiah 6

2 Corinthians 3;

1 John 4

John 15

Wow. You're calling yourself a Saint, eh? And you believe in the Mark of the Beast? (Do you know that 666 was not even the original Number? There was also a 616 and another one as well. Pure allegorical hokum, bro.) There is not a shred of fact in the Book of Revelation. It is highly-coded (in case it fell into Romans' hands!) and allegorical literature.
ahh. but you ain't gonna believe that are you. You being a Saint and all. You remind me to say a quote by jesus, when he was explaining to Nicodemus about being born again. Ol' Nico was like, "how can you go into the womb again?" LOL

And Jesus looked at him with incredulity and asked (which I now ask you, and paraphrase)....."How can you call yourself a teacher of the Word and not kn ow these things?"

So much for rational discussion with you on Cosmology or Theodicy. Bye bye now. God Bless. : :

I know more than Jesus ever did. Every saint who came after Jesus learned more about God and His plans. With my testimonies, He has used the modern technology to teach me exactly how He created everything. When He finally used the simulation game called the Sims as an analogy, I fully understood how He created everything.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:39:49 PM
At 7/29/2015 11:32:41 PM, Harikrish wrote:

Again you have a poor understanding of Quantum Physics.
What the physicists observe are not illusions. They observe matter and light exists both as particles and as waves. They do not disappear but remain in a superposition state.

I just told you waves do not form particles. Matter and light behave as waves or particles. You are confusing the properties of matter with the creation of matter.

There is no matter you fool. Matter is an illusion. Time and space are also illusions.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:45:28 PM
At 7/29/2015 11:36:10 PM, talmud wrote:

Jeremiah 6

2 Corinthians 3;

1 John 4

John 15

So much for rational discussion with you on Cosmology or Theodicy. Bye bye now. God Bless. : :

I know more than Jesus ever did. Every saint who came after Jesus learned more about God and His plans. With my testimonies, He has used the modern technology to teach me exactly how He created everything. When He finally used the simulation game called the Sims as an analogy, I fully understood how He created everything.

Know everything! A joke, right? I caught you in not even comprehending basic Quantum mechanics very well. I dare say I know more of it than you and I am just a layman who has taken a couple college physics classes and read maybe 5 or six books on the subject. You also don't even know the history of how the bible was written. how it is NOT literal, nor ever meant to be. Do you know what the Jewish word "midrash" is? It explains a lot about the Bible writers' style. You put stock in the Book of Revelation which NO serious biblical scholar alive today believes is anywhere near being literal. You my friend are either just "taking a pisss" as my Brit friends would say, or you are truly delusional. But still, God Bless. And I will pray for you tonight.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2015 11:53:32 PM
At 7/29/2015 11:45:28 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
At 7/29/2015 11:36:10 PM, talmud wrote:

Jeremiah 6

2 Corinthians 3;

1 John 4

John 15

Know everything! A joke, right? I caught you in not even comprehending basic Quantum mechanics very well. I dare say I know more of it than you and I am just a layman who has taken a couple college physics classes and read maybe 5 or six books on the subject. You also don't even know the history of how the bible was written. how it is NOT literal, nor ever meant to be. Do you know what the Jewish word "midrash" is? It explains a lot about the Bible writers' style. You put stock in the Book of Revelation which NO serious biblical scholar alive today believes is anywhere near being literal. You my friend are either just "taking a pisss" as my Brit friends would say, or you are truly delusional. But still, God Bless. And I will pray for you tonight. : :

You better pray the Lord's Prayer instead and not pray like the hypocrites do.

If you knew who was writing to you, you would be so embarrassed that you wouldn't want to talk to me again.
Serato
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 12:44:00 AM
As I have said before, I find it to be NOT a Book of Answers all the time, but very often a whole Library of Questions.

Can you post some examples of questions found within the Bible? or are you simply trying to undermine its guiding insight while simultaneously masquerading as a Christian to somehow add false credibility to what's seen to me as illogical determinations that even the most undisciplined of animals wouldn't stand behind? And while you think about that as you catch your breath from reading an overly extended sentence, b ' cause I don't know if you read out loud or not, nor will I bother to guess or assume even though that's how I picture retards reading, because what I really want to know is how you're wrapping the evolution of miraculous coincidences with the precision of Gods plan for man, while keeping these conflicting theories bundled before I easily tear it and you apart.