annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 3:19:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2015 3:12:17 PM, bulproof wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Serves as further confirmation of his lunacy. They oughta give him a forum all to himself, kinda like give a sucker to a kid to make it shut up.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 3:21:43 PM
Example:

Query: " I was born Janusry 9, 1979. Is it "dishonest to say I was raised in the 1970's seeing I was 9 days from being born in 1978? "

Nonsensical reply from Brad: "Your flesh was formed in the womb during the 70's but you were actually born in the mind of God a long time before your flesh was formed."
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 3:42:29 PM
Now known as talmud.

He is doing it for the members who believe him but wish to remain silent. We have a lot of Christians here who like to see Isaiah's suffering servant reenactment. What better example could God have picked than another liar, lunatic and lord wannabe who also started out as a labourer and let his self delusions and messianic aspirations get the better of him.
So long as Christians have a need to pile their sins on some poor mentally disturbed person, they will always be volunteers among them. Talmud is a repeat volunteer. Just like we have MAD a serial adulterer who is a repeat offender too.
Hardtruthmerchant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 4:56:34 PM
Do we have to keep putting up with bulProof? If yes then we have to keep putting up with bog who is still less annoying than the first person i mentioned.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 5:39:55 PM
Now known as talmud. : :

In the same way the members have to put up with bulproof my friend.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 5:45:46 PM
bulproof. When you were banned, several members were happy that you were gone. I was not happy that they banned you because I had respect for you.

Now you're disrespecting me. Fools don't know they're fools.
Chaosism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 6:06:51 PM
At 7/30/2015 5:45:46 PM, talmud wrote:
bulproof. When you were banned, several members were happy that you were gone. I was not happy that they banned you because I had respect for you.

Now you're disrespecting me. Fools don't know they're fools.

That's a pretty true statement.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 6:21:18 PM
Why do you all take things so seriously? FFS?
None of us are getting out of this alive.....................don't worry be happy.
The worst offenders are those who think they will get out of here alive.
Get over it and enjoy life, I do.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 6:54:44 PM
At 7/30/2015 6:21:18 PM, bulproof wrote:
Why do you all take things so seriously? FFS?
None of us are getting out of this alive.....................don't worry be happy.
The worst offenders are those who think they will get out of here alive.
Get over it and enjoy life, I do.

Does it bother you that I will get out of this world alive and well? I know for a fact that you will get out of here alive and well but as energy, not the visible flesh that most people think is their true reality.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 6:58:05 PM
Now known as talmud.

OK..I'm new. But yeah I have been arguing with Talmud lately. He calls himself a Saint. WTF? Who's "bog?" Thanks.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:07:43 PM
At 7/30/2015 6:58:05 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Now known as talmud.

OK..I'm new. But yeah I have been arguing with Talmud lately. He calls himself a Saint. WTF? Who's "bog?" Thanks. : :

BoG is the one who published this about why he was banned.

https://goddeception.wordpress.com...
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:19:52 PM
Now known as talmud.

OK..I'm new. But yeah I have been arguing with Talmud lately. He calls himself a Saint. WTF? Who's "bog?" Thanks.
BoG is Brad Holkesvig a recovering alcoholic who suffers from messianic delusions and believes he is the voice of God. Other times he just speaks for God. He has been banned from all the religious forums as well as DDO. But he keeps returning under different pseudonyms which the moderators cannot block out.
He is big on vibrations and hearing voices and thoughts which he believes are directly from God. He didn't have that gift before and was simply a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag. But several years of this and with change to spare, he has found his calling. His life mission is to shame Christians and embarrass humanity.
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:25:03 PM
At 7/30/2015 7:19:52 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Now known as talmud.

BoG is Brad Holkesvig a recovering alcoholic who suffers from messianic delusions and believes he is the voice of God. Other times he just speaks for God. He has been banned from all the religious forums as well as DDO. But he keeps returning under different pseudonyms which the moderators cannot block out.
He is big on vibrations and hearing voices and thoughts which he believes are directly from God. He didn't have that gift before and was simply a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag. But several years of this and with change to spare, he has found his calling. His life mission is to shame Christians and embarrass humanity. : :

Why don't you open up another thread where you can trash talk Brad Holkesvig again? You're a pathetic person who dwells on the flesh instead of knowing the Truth.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:35:12 PM
At 7/30/2015 7:25:03 PM, talmud wrote:
Now known as talmud.

He is big on vibrations and hearing voices and thoughts which he believes are directly from God. He didn't have that gift before and was simply a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag. But several years of this and with change to spare, he has found his calling. His life mission is to shame Christians and embarrass humanity. : :

Why don't you open up another thread where you can trash talk Brad Holkesvig again? You're a pathetic person who dwells on the flesh instead of knowing the Truth.

Why don't you speak the truth about your pathetic existence. A mind and body destroyed by alcohol and a self proclaimed liar and lunatic.
intellectuallyprimitive
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:40:59 PM
At 7/30/2015 3:19:35 PM, annanicole wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Serves as further confirmation of his lunacy.

Was a further confirmation necessary?
talmud
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:41:26 PM
At 7/30/2015 7:35:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Why don't you speak the truth about your pathetic existence. A mind and body destroyed by alcohol and a self proclaimed liar and lunatic. : :

All the flesh of this world will be destroyed so that's all I have to say about the flesh. I speak about the future and God's plan for His invisible creation and all the visible illusions that will be experienced by the characters in His program called Eternal Life.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 7:51:51 PM
At 7/30/2015 7:41:26 PM, talmud wrote:
At 7/30/2015 7:35:12 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Why don't you speak the truth about your pathetic existence. A mind and body destroyed by alcohol and a self proclaimed liar and lunatic. : :

All the flesh of this world will be destroyed so that's all I have to say about the flesh. I speak about the future and God's plan for His invisible creation and all the visible illusions that will be experienced by the characters in His program called Eternal Life.

You speak as one deluded. You couldn't even follow your own plan for a normal existence and fell through the cracks a dysfunctional alcoholic. Any wonder why everything appears invisible to you.
"There is none so blind as those who will not see."
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 9:50:49 PM
Now known as talmud.

He is big on vibrations and hearing voices and thoughts which he believes are directly from God. He didn't have that gift before and was simply a homeless beggar living outside a church in a sleeping bag. But several years of this and with change to spare, he has found his calling. His life mission is to shame Christians and embarrass humanity.

Hmm. That certainly explains the content of some of his posts and PM's to me. Thank you. As a fellow Christian, I don't think I can ignore him and out of common courtesy will answer his PM's and posts. But it's good to know whom we're dealing with. thank you, sir.
Harikrish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 11:00:17 PM
At 7/30/2015 9:50:49 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Hmm. That certainly explains the content of some of his posts and PM's to me. Thank you. As a fellow Christian, I don't think I can ignore him and out of common courtesy will answer his PM's and posts. But it's good to know whom we're dealing with. thank you, sir.

Please maintain an independent approach and apply your own critical thinking. Here is a link to a lengthy exchange between BoG aka Brad Holkesvig aka repeat offender and Harikrish.
http://www.debate.org...
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2015 11:37:02 PM
Now known as talmud.

Brad is an alcoholic schizophrenic who thinks he is "God's last prophet". Sometimes he writes as Brad Holkesvig, the delusional, chronic liar - and other times he'll try to make it look like God Himself is doing the writing.

About this time last year, ole Brad started telling us that he would be martyred - killed by three Christians - at the Campbell, CA Community Center in Jan, 2015. So on the appointed day, the dummy went there like a tard and awaited his fate. Of course, January 2015 came and went. Then February. Then March. Then April. The only thing about him that's been killed off = about two dozens aliases and pseudonyms. Anyway, we later learned that, yes, Brad lied about the whole thing, but ... BUT ... God had instructed him to lie, so it was all alright in the end.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 12:56:40 AM
At 7/30/2015 11:00:17 PM, Harikrish wrote:
Now known as talmud.

Please maintain an independent approach and apply your own critical thinking. Here is a link to a lengthy exchange between BoG aka Brad Holkesvig aka repeat offender and Harikrish.
http://www.debate.org...

I have learned that there are few more dangerous people in this world that those who believe they have the Power and Will of God behind them, so no matter what they do they are justified in their deeds. The terrorism in the Middle East is a good example. To quote Don Henley, "Wild-eyed pistol wavers who ain't afraid to die!" LOL
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 2:54:36 AM
Au Revoir, Auf Wiedersehen ... and Inka Dinka Doo

See ya around, Saint Brad
clickclock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:19:36 AM
At 7/31/2015 2:54:36 AM, annanicole wrote:

See ya around, Saint Brad : :

It's impossible to ban the Word of the Lord in this forum.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:23:02 AM
At 7/31/2015 3:19:36 AM, clickclock wrote:

Maybe, but it's certainly possible to ban a delusional lunatic, a chronic liar who blames God for his lies.
clickclock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:24:09 AM
At 7/31/2015 3:23:02 AM, annanicole wrote:

Maybe, but it's certainly possible to ban a delusional lunatic, a chronic liar who blames God for his lies. : :

God is to blame for everything because He's the Creator of everything. When are you going to learn the Truth, Anna?
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:26:48 AM
At 7/31/2015 3:24:09 AM, clickclock wrote:

Maybe, but it's certainly possible to ban a delusional lunatic, a chronic liar who blames God for his lies. : :

God is to blame for everything because He's the Creator of everything. When are you going to learn the Truth, Anna?

So you blame God for creating the alcohol which at least exasperated your mental illness(s)? Dude, God didn't make ya drink it. You knew that excessive alcohol would mess up your brain chemistry. Now look at you.
clickclock
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:30:18 AM
At 7/31/2015 3:26:48 AM, annanicole wrote:

So you blame God for creating the alcohol which at least exasperated your mental illness(s)? Dude, God didn't make ya drink it. You knew that excessive alcohol would mess up your brain chemistry. Now look at you. :: "

You've been listening to Harikrish too long, Anna. He has no idea that I haven't had a drink of alcohol for over 35 years. At least he doesn't share that information.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 3:32:59 AM
At 7/31/2015 3:30:18 AM, clickclock wrote:
At 7/31/2015 3:26:48 AM, annanicole wrote:

So you blame God for creating the alcohol which at least exasperated your mental illness(s)? Dude, God didn't make ya drink it. You knew that excessive alcohol would mess up your brain chemistry. Now look at you. :: "

You've been listening to Harikrish too long, Anna. He has no idea that I haven't had a drink of alcohol for over 35 years. At least he doesn't share that information.

I didn't say you are drinking now, or ten years ago, or twenty. I said you messed up your already dysfunctional brain chemistry - and now you are homeless delusional schizophrenic who bums food off of charities, mostly Christian charities. None of that is God's fault.