demons & fallen angels??

Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 5:45:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/31/2015 5:30:15 PM, graceofgod wrote:
Looking for opinions what are the differences please...??

In the abrahamic tradition, a demon is a malevolent spirit. Therefore, any spiritual being can be a demon, this includes evil fallen angels, but also beings that are not angels, like ie, Baal, which is not an angel but a babilonian God.

Fallen angels are not always demons, but angels expelled from paradise by the abrahamic God, like Samael or Lucifer (the later being evil, and therefore also a demon).
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 5:48:03 PM
At 7/31/2015 5:45:17 PM, Otokage wrote:

In the abrahamic tradition, a demon is a malevolent spirit. Therefore, any spiritual being can be a demon, this includes evil fallen angels, but also beings that are not angels, like ie, Baal, which is not an angel but a babilonian God.

Fallen angels are not always demons, but angels expelled from paradise by the abrahamic God, like Samael or Lucifer (the later being evil, and therefore also a demon).

thanks for that...

do you think angels or fallen angels can have a physical body??

do you think their are any physical differences in demons compared to fallen angels?/
Otokage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2015 5:57:20 PM
At 7/31/2015 5:48:03 PM, graceofgod wrote:

thanks for that...

do you think their are any physical differences in demons compared to fallen angels?/

In reality, I believe both are mythological figures and therefore fiction. But from a literary perspective, I think angels can have a physical body if they want to, because precisely Samael mates with a human woman and produces a race of giants. As for physical differences, I believe each being must have its own appearance. Despite both being angels, Lucifer supposedly has enormous beauty comparable to God's, while Samael is mentioned in an apocryphal to look like a snake with the head of a lion. As for Baal, it was represented in Babylon both as a young male warrior and also as a calf.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:42:10 AM

thanks for that...

I don't believe in supernatural Demons or Fallen Angels. But I think the closest thing there are to them are: for a Demon: somebody who is Evil. Apart from God who hurts and kills others or commits evil with no conscience or remorse. I guess like a psychopath. for example, I would call a Jeffrey Dahmer or a Richard Ramirez a Demon.
A so-called fallen angle would be somebody who was once Saved by God and in His Grace has turned their back on Him. has gotten away from God. God never moves, they do!! And also: Angels. God uses people sometimes to help others. There was an Angel, for example, involved in my Salvation Experience. But he was just a mortal I think. But he was acting on God's behalf.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
bobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 7:41:06 AM
At 8/3/2015 1:42:10 AM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

thanks for that...

I don't believe in supernatural Demons or Fallen Angels. But I think the closest thing there are to them are: for a Demon: somebody who is Evil. Apart from God who hurts and kills others or commits evil with no conscience or remorse. I guess like a psychopath. for example, I would call a Jeffrey Dahmer or a Richard Ramirez a Demon.
A so-called fallen angle would be somebody who was once Saved by God and in His Grace has turned their back on Him. has gotten away from God. God never moves, they do!! And also: Angels. God uses people sometimes to help others. There was an Angel, for example, involved in my Salvation Experience. But he was just a mortal I think. But he was acting on God's behalf. : :

Wow !!! You sure have a lot to learn. You need to start listening to the voice of the Lord ( gospel ) that I preach to God's chosen believers. I have witnessed to over 2,000 believers in the past four years now and many of them now know what the future is about. Most of them have never read the Bible, which has deceived every single person who has read it. Only God can deprogram His chosen believers who have been deceived by their own interpretations.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 7:57:11 AM
At 8/3/2015 7:41:06 AM, bobar wrote:

thanks for that...

A so-called fallen angle would be somebody who was once Saved by God and in His Grace has turned their back on Him. has gotten away from God. God never moves, they do!! And also: Angels. God uses people sometimes to help others. There was an Angel, for example, involved in my Salvation Experience. But he was just a mortal I think. But he was acting on God's behalf. : :

Wow !!! You sure have a lot to learn. You need to start listening to the voice of the Lord ( gospel ) that I preach to God's chosen believers. I have witnessed to over 2,000 believers in the past four years now and many of them now know what the future is about.

That's less than 2 people per day. No wonder you've been back in here two dozen times.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:08:21 AM
At 8/3/2015 7:57:11 AM, annanicole wrote:

thanks for that...

Wow !!! You sure have a lot to learn. You need to start listening to the voice of the Lord ( gospel ) that I preach to God's chosen believers. I have witnessed to over 2,000 believers in the past four years now and many of them now know what the future is about.

That's less than 2 people per day. No wonder you've been back in here two dozen times. : :

I have taken many days off from preaching he gospel this past year Anna. During the first two years, I was witnessing to groups of up to 25 people but mostly one on one, which works the best. Believers can get distracted if someone in a group starts protesting and rejecting the voice of the Lord.

I haven't counted all the believers but it could be well over 2,000 of them here in Campbell, CA. where God had them all planted and in my path as I walked around town. The messages on my whiteboard that God has me write on it got the attention of these believers who come to listen to His voice. Most of them recognized His voice right away and loved what they heard.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:12:13 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:08:21 AM, bobar wrote:

thanks for that...

That's less than 2 people per day. No wonder you've been back in here two dozen times. : :

I have taken many days off from preaching he gospel this past year Anna.

Yeah, you have. 365 of them.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
bobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:14:57 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:12:13 AM, annanicole wrote:

thanks for that...

Yeah, you have. 365 of them. : :

You're one of the most hate-filled antichrists I have met. Some of them have professed to want to beat me up but as soon as I tell them that they will go to jail for doing so, they walk away in anger. You wouldn't be this brave if you were around me in person. God's voice can be quite strong and His wisdom would send you off without you ever approaching me again.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:19:41 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:14:57 AM, bobar wrote:

thanks for that...

You're one of the most hate-filled antichrists I have met.

... and you are perchance the most severely mentally-ill person to have yet graced this forum.
bobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:23:46 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:19:41 AM, annanicole wrote:

thanks for that...

... and you are perchance the most severely mentally-ill person to have yet graced this forum. : :

You have never met me in person Anna. I have hundreds of friends who would trust me with all their possessions and family members. They know that I'm not a mentally ill person.

My daughter-in-law would NEVER allow a mentally ill person around her children. She's one of the best mothers I have ever met.

Your lies come from disbelief and nothing else.
Composer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:24:02 AM
The term "angels" does not relate exclusively to heavenly beings, but also refers to mortal men set in authority (see Rev. 2:1, 2:8, 2:18, etc), or appointed to a specific work. The word is translated "messenger" in Matt. 11:10; Mark 1:2; Luke 7:24, 7:27, 9:52; James 2:25, KJV Story book and obviously relates to mortal men.

&

According to the bible Story book, there are NO fallen supernatural angel beings! i.e. -

1. For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom. 6:23) KJV Story book

2. ALL supernatural angels never die. (Luke 20:36) KJV Story book

Hence, if you can never die, then you can never sin!

Result = NO naughty/fallen supernatural spirit beings!
bobar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 8:27:21 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:24:02 AM, Composer wrote:
The term "angels" does not relate exclusively to heavenly beings, but also refers to mortal men set in authority (see Rev. 2:1, 2:8, 2:18, etc), or appointed to a specific work. The word is translated "messenger" in Matt. 11:10; Mark 1:2; Luke 7:24, 7:27, 9:52; James 2:25, KJV Story book and obviously relates to mortal men.

&

According to the bible Story book, there are NO fallen supernatural angel beings! i.e. -

1. For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Rom. 6:23) KJV Story book

2. ALL supernatural angels never die. (Luke 20:36) KJV Story book

Hence, if you can never die, then you can never sin!

Result = NO naughty/fallen supernatural spirit beings! : :

God made it possible for man to observe aliens and UFO's, also. If you understood how God created everything, then this would make sense to you.
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 9:31:39 AM

There is no difference they don't exist outside the minds of the gullible!
RuvDraba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 10:35:27 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:27:21 AM, bobar wrote:
God made it possible for man to observe aliens and UFO's, also. If you understood how God created everything, then this would make sense to you.

Hi Bobar, however briefly.

Your reappearance always makes me smile.

Stay safe. Be well.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 10:42:52 AM
At 8/3/2015 8:23:46 AM, bobar wrote:
At 8/3/2015 8:19:41 AM, annanicole wrote:

thanks for that...

... and you are perchance the most severely mentally-ill person to have yet graced this forum. : :

You have never met me in person Anna. I have hundreds of friends who would trust me with all their possessions and family members.

Sorry, but that's not the criterion for the determination of mental illness.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 12:59:45 PM
It seems by scripture demons are disembodied spirits and there fore have to posses a body but I think angels are also spirit with no physical bodies but can appear as though they have physical bodies..
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:02:05 PM
At 8/3/2015 12:59:45 PM, graceofgod wrote:
It seems by scripture demons are disembodied spirits and there fore have to posses a body but I think angels are also spirit with no physical bodies but can appear as though they have physical bodies..

So if the Bible says so it must be true! The Bible is no more credible than the Harry Potter books which are a better read!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:02:55 PM

thanks for that...

Wow !!! You sure have a lot to learn. You need to start listening to the voice of the Lord ( gospel ) that I preach to God's chosen believers. I have witnessed to over 2,000 believers in the past four years now and many of them now know what the future is about. Most of them have never read the Bible, which has deceived every single person who has read it. Only God can deprogram His chosen believers who have been deceived by their own interpretations.

so we should listen to the voice of the Lord and ignore the bible...

well that sounds like a recipe for control and misinformation...

what scripture should we trust...
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:06:28 PM
At 8/3/2015 1:05:19 PM, JJ50 wrote: : One should things which aren't credible, like much of what is stated in the Bible!

WHOOPS I should have said one should QUESTION things which aren't credible!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:18:22 PM
At 8/3/2015 1:06:28 PM, JJ50 wrote:
At 8/3/2015 1:05:19 PM, JJ50 wrote: : One should things which aren't credible, like much of what is stated in the Bible!

WHOOPS I should have said one should QUESTION things which aren't credible!

again thank you for you insightful post...
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 1:30:20 PM
Now then these demon dudes they are the cause of disease, aren't they?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 2:10:33 PM

There are no differences, the are both childish fairy tales.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 2:59:32 PM
At 8/3/2015 2:10:33 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

do you believe in ghost... or aliens.....?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 3:13:54 PM
At 8/3/2015 2:59:32 PM, graceofgod wrote:

There could well be intelligent life on other planets, that would not be in the realm of the supernatural!
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 3:18:15 PM
At 8/3/2015 3:13:54 PM, JJ50 wrote:

There could well be intelligent life on other planets, that would not be in the realm of the supernatural!

oh right that's good then...lol
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 3:20:25 PM

I don't "believe" in things, I attempt to understand them. So, in your opinion, what exactly can you show me to understand demons, angels, ghosts and other assorted goblins? Anything?
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 3:20:43 PM
Why shouldn't there be life on other planets? Earth is certainly not the centre of the universe.