Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 7:56:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Revolutions http://www.google.com...
I will change my sig weekly. Week 4.

Fun fact of the week
Clumsy alien Jar Jar Binks was introduced in The Phantom Menace for comic relief, but he was initially a two-faced mercenary who was to betray Qui-Gon Jinn, a Jedi Master played by Liam Neeson.

Joke of the week:
Nerd 1: "Why can't you trust atoms?"
Nerd 2: : "Cause they make everything up!"
Dogknox
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 6:12:30 PM
At 8/1/2015 7:56:39 AM, ClashnBoom wrote:

The new Jerusalem is the BRIDE of Christ his Holy Church! It is NEW because it comes AFTER the Judgement at the end of the world!
dsjpk5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:49:26 PM

It's Revelation (singular)
If that was the only issue, then vote moderation could be avoided more often, since a vote in which the voter does explain sufficiently how at least one point a debater made swung their vote, would be considered sufficient. -Airmax
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 11:19:03 PM
What do you want explained? You can read a commentary about it through a simple Google search. Or was there something more specific?
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:28:16 AM
At 8/1/2015 11:19:03 PM, tstor wrote:
What do you want explained? You can read a commentary about it through a simple Google search. Or was there something more specific? : :

Why can't you explain these prophecies? Aren't you a born again servant of the Lord?
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:31:09 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:28:16 AM, firewalker wrote:

Why can't you explain these prophecies? Aren't you a born again servant of the Lord?
Yes, I can explain these prophecies, but the question was rather vague. I assume that since anyone can have access to a commentary on the chapter at anytime, they would not simply ask for someone on a forum to produce one. So that would lead me to believe that they are not looking for an entire commentary, but an explanation on some specific part(s).
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:35:27 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:31:09 AM, tstor wrote:
At 8/2/2015 12:28:16 AM, firewalker wrote:

Yes, I can explain these prophecies, but the question was rather vague. I assume that since anyone can have access to a commentary on the chapter at anytime, they would not simply ask for someone on a forum to produce one. So that would lead me to believe that they are not looking for an entire commentary, but an explanation on some specific part(s). : :

Most Christians can't explain any of the prophecies. That's why you're hesitating to share your interpretations and telling the readers to Google a commentary about it.

If you're truly born of God, you should possess the knowledge to understand all the prophecies and quickly give the correct interpretations from God's perspective.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:38:46 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:35:27 AM, firewalker wrote:

Most Christians can't explain any of the prophecies. That's why you're hesitating to share your interpretations and telling the readers to Google a commentary about it.

If you're truly born of God, you should possess the knowledge to understand all the prophecies and quickly give the correct interpretations from God's perspective.
Most Christians probably can't explain the prophecies on the spot, but that is not because they don't care to know. Usually people don't consider these prophecies regularly. I find it unusual that you think that anyone can quickly give any sort of commentary on Revelation. For example, here are some commentaries on just the first verse of that chapter:
http://biblehub.com...
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:41:21 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:38:46 AM, tstor wrote:
At 8/2/2015 12:35:27 AM, firewalker wrote:

Most Christians probably can't explain the prophecies on the spot, but that is not because they don't care to know. Usually people don't consider these prophecies regularly. I find it unusual that you think that anyone can quickly give any sort of commentary on Revelation. For example, here are some commentaries on just the first verse of that chapter:
http://biblehub.com...: :

Revelation wasn't meant for Christians to interpret because they are not God's servants.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:42:44 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:41:21 AM, firewalker wrote:

Revelation wasn't meant for Christians to interpret because they are not God's servants.
And what makes you think that someone can't interpret Revelation?
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 1:05:54 AM
At 8/2/2015 12:42:44 AM, tstor wrote:
At 8/2/2015 12:41:21 AM, firewalker wrote:

And what makes you think that someone can't interpret Revelation? : :

Only God can interpret his prophecies but he uses his servants to do so, after they are born of God and attain the knowledge required to interpret them. In other words, God's servants become the voice of the Lord as the preach the gospel. The true gospel is the voice of the Lord.

Mark 1
14: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15: and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the gospel."

1 Thessolonians 1
4: For we know, brethren beloved by God, that he has chosen you;
5: for our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.

In the next age, God's people will not have to listen to the voice of the Lord through God's servants. They will all know Him because the Law will be written in all their hearts.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

All those who listened to the voice of the Lord ( the gospel ) that God's servants preached to them learned about the New Covenant that will take place after all flesh has perished in this first age.

Are you listening to the voice of the Lord right now?
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 1:07:13 AM
At 8/2/2015 1:05:54 AM, firewalker wrote:

Only God can interpret his prophecies but he uses his servants to do so, after they are born of God and attain the knowledge required to interpret them. In other words, God's servants become the voice of the Lord as the preach the gospel. The true gospel is the voice of the Lord.

Mark 1
14: Now after John was arrested, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of God,
15: and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand; repent, and believe in the gospel."

1 Thessolonians 1
5: for our gospel came to you not only in word, but also in power and in the Holy Spirit and with full conviction. You know what kind of men we proved to be among you for your sake.

Jeremiah 3
14: Return, O faithless children, says the LORD; for I am your master; I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.
15: "`And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will feed you with knowledge and understanding.

In the next age, God's people will not have to listen to the voice of the Lord through God's servants. They will all know Him because the Law will be written in all their hearts.

Jeremiah 31
31: "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and the house of Judah,
32: not like the covenant which I made with their fathers when I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, my covenant which they broke, though I was their husband, says the LORD.
33: But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel after those days, says the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it upon their hearts; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
34: And no longer shall each man teach his neighbor and each his brother, saying, `Know the LORD,' for they shall all know me, from the least of them to the greatest, says the LORD; for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more."

All those who listened to the voice of the Lord ( the gospel ) that God's servants preached to them learned about the New Covenant that will take place after all flesh has perished in this first age.

The interpretations are written by the ones who heard the Word of God. We do not need to hear it ourselves to use these interpretations.
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 1:14:51 AM
At 8/2/2015 1:07:13 AM, tstor wrote:

Mark 1

1 Thessolonians 1

Jeremiah 3

Jeremiah 31

The interpretations are written by the ones who heard the Word of God. We do not need to hear it ourselves to use these interpretations. : :

The Word of the Lord has not been heard by any of God's people since the last saint was killed by the Roman government over 1700 years ago. However, God had one last saint reserved for the second witness to testify to the new knowledge that was needed to learn exactly how God created everything. This is why He used the beast to get all the latest modern technology built with human hands to use as analogies to teach me how He created us through His Word.

He SPOKE everything into existence, both the invisible and visible. We are created people that He dreamed up within His thoughts and then He spoke those thoughts into a way that we, His people, could experience these dreams of His.

God used computer game simulations to teach me how He spoke everything into a computing language called the Word of God, which is nothing but invisible waves that physicists now know about through their quantum research.

Not one Christian was used for this purpose. Christianity was used by God to teach His people how to build things with their human hands until we had the modern technology that God needed to teach me everything He wanted me to know.
firewalker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 1:19:34 AM
Psalm 29:
0: A Psalm of David.
1: Ascribe to the LORD, O heavenly beings, ascribe to the LORD glory and strength.
2: Ascribe to the LORD the glory of his name; worship the LORD in holy array.
3: The voice of the LORD is upon the waters; the God of glory thunders, the LORD, upon many waters.
4: The voice of the LORD is powerful, the voice of the LORD is full of majesty.
5: The voice of the LORD breaks the cedars, the LORD breaks the cedars of Lebanon.
6: He makes Lebanon to skip like a calf, and Si'rion like a young wild ox.
7: The voice of the LORD flashes forth flames of fire.
8: The voice of the LORD shakes the wilderness, the LORD shakes the wilderness of Kadesh.
9: The voice of the LORD makes the oaks to whirl, and strips the forests bare; and in his temple all cry, "Glory!"
10: The LORD sits enthroned over the flood; the LORD sits enthroned as king for ever.
11: May the LORD give strength to his people! May the LORD bless his people with peace!

Psalm 33
8: Let all the earth fear the LORD, let all the inhabitants of the world stand in awe of him!
9: For he spoke, and it came to be; he commanded, and it stood forth.
10: The LORD brings the counsel of the nations to nought; he frustrates the plans of the peoples.
11: The counsel of the LORD stands for ever, the thoughts of his heart to all generations.
12: Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!
13: The LORD looks down from heaven, he sees all the sons of men;
14: from where he sits enthroned he looks forth on all the inhabitants of the earth,
15: he who fashions the hearts of them all, and observes all their deeds.
16: A king is not saved by his great army; a warrior is not delivered by his great strength.
17: The war horse is a vain hope for victory, and by its great might it cannot save.
LostintheEcho1498
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 1:25:33 AM
At 8/2/2015 1:14:51 AM, firewalker wrote:

Mark 1

1 Thessolonians 1

Jeremiah 3

Jeremiah 31

The interpretations are written by the ones who heard the Word of God. We do not need to hear it ourselves to use these interpretations. : :

The Word of the Lord has not been heard by any of God's people since the last saint was killed by the Roman government over 1700 years ago. However, God had one last saint reserved for the second witness to testify to the new knowledge that was needed to learn exactly how God created everything. This is why He used the beast to get all the latest modern technology built with human hands to use as analogies to teach me how He created us through His Word.

He SPOKE everything into existence, both the invisible and visible. We are created people that He dreamed up within His thoughts and then He spoke those thoughts into a way that we, His people, could experience these dreams of His.

God used computer game simulations to teach me how He spoke everything into a computing language called the Word of God, which is nothing but invisible waves that physicists now know about through their quantum research.

Not one Christian was used for this purpose. Christianity was used by God to teach His people how to build things with their human hands until we had the modern technology that God needed to teach me everything He wanted me to know.

Two things. First, this seems more like you want to rant and bag on Christians and, if nothing else, ridicule Christianity. If I am incorrect, I apologize. If not, please reserve your opinion to yourself for the sake of common decency. Second, you start by saying most Christians cannot interpret prophecies then continue to say only certain people can(aka prophets). Quite a bit of what you say is contradictory and makes no sense to this end. You say something pertaining to a beast giving technology(???) then continue to say God gave you computer simulations(???) after previously saying the last version of prophet (who you claim are the only ones able to interpret) was killed by Romans(aside from some nameless second witness). Honestly, this seems like a dumb wrapped up in some ridiculous.
Skyangel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 5:40:57 AM
At 8/2/2015 1:14:51 AM, firewalker wrote:

Mark 1

1 Thessolonians 1

Jeremiah 3

Jeremiah 31

Hi Brad.