Jump to topic:

11:11 what does it mean

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:18:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Do you see 11:11 everywhere? If you do, what does it mean to you? To me it is a wake up call from the universe,and a doorway into the mind of the universe.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:37:01 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:18:07 PM, janesix wrote:
Do you see 11:11 everywhere? If you do, what does it mean to you? To me it is a wake up call from the universe,and a doorway into the mind of the universe.

Actually, I see that number twice a day. Can you guess where? tick tock
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:43:53 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:37:01 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I'm sorry you have nothing useful to say on the subject. If it doesn't mean anything to you, why bother responding?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:49:06 PM

It's called "ideas of preference" or something like that. when we see something once in awhile and then add some meaning to it--when there is none--and also think we see it all the time instead of no more often than normal odds would dictate. and you also forget about all the times you looked at your clock and it did NOT say 11:11.
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:50:20 PM

and why is this on Religion? It has noting to do with God. at all. it should be on "Misc" or personal--since its your personal bias. or maybe even Philosophy, but not here.
God Bless.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:51:47 PM

aha! caught you! you are tick tock = born of God. LOL.

see how ridic your accusings are calling me the saint guy? I thought atheist were supposed to use proof and logic. guess not. unless it suits them. God bless, BOG.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:52:32 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:49:06 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

It's called "ideas of preference" or something like that. when we see something once in awhile and then add some meaning to it--when there is none--and also think we see it all the time instead of no more often than normal odds would dictate. and you also forget about all the times you looked at your clock and it did NOT say 11:11.

ideas of reference, or delusions of reference, depending on the intensity
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:53:15 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:43:53 PM, janesix wrote:

I'm sorry you have nothing useful to say on the subject. If it doesn't mean anything to you, why bother responding?

he's good at that, Jane. baseless accusings. Im trying to help him though. if he accepts. I bet him I could pray for HIm and he will see a difference in his life. I doubt he ll do it though. but all I can do is try, right?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 8:54:57 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:52:32 PM, janesix wrote:

ahh, yeah, that's it. Thanks. OK...so I get you now, a Little bit I think. You like to play devil's advocate, right? I see this in other posts you do, like on the Creation-Evolution thing. well, nothing wrong with that--makes people think! God Bless.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:00:34 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:51:47 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

see how ridic your accusings are calling me the saint guy?

Of course, you're SoM, there's no doubt about that.

I thought atheist were supposed to use proof and logic. guess not. unless it suits them. God bless, BOG.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:03:27 PM
At 8/1/2015 8:54:57 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

ahh, yeah, that's it. Thanks. OK...so I get you now, a Little bit I think. You like to play devil's advocate, right? I see this in other posts you do, like on the Creation-Evolution thing. well, nothing wrong with that--makes people think! God Bless.

I do sometimes play devil's advocate, but not this time. I just know what psychiatrists think I'm experiencing is a delusion. I don't believe I am. I think it's real,and I'm one of many who experience the 11:11 phenomenon.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:05:16 PM
At 8/1/2015 9:00:34 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

I thought atheist were supposed to use proof and logic. guess not. unless it suits them. God bless, BOG.

Yawn. trying to get a rise out of me? wont work. since I been saved I am unflappable. specially to poeple like you. Hey.....have you given my offer any thought?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:06:53 PM
At 8/1/2015 9:03:27 PM, janesix wrote:
At 8/1/2015 8:54:57 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

I do sometimes play devil's advocate, but not this time. I just know what psychiatrists think I'm experiencing is a delusion. I don't believe I am. I think it's real,and I'm one of many who experience the 11:11 phenomenon.

we all do it. I still catch myself doing it. my favorite is with traffic lights when I think that they are always red when I'm in a hurry. LOL. or lines in the store. I think its human nature, how we're always looking for signs?
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:09:29 PM

this is you..............http://www.debate.org... well, WAS you. there is no question.
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:23:59 PM

If you let me...this is my Church and our prayer center and what I will use to Pray for you. all I ask is you give me chance to help....http://www.unity.org...
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 9:56:49 PM

I doubt that that number is actually as common as you believe. The reason that you may believe it is common is because you have given the number meaning. What I mean is that every time and you look at the clock and do not see that number, you forget about it; but when you finally see 11:11, you remember the experience due the meaning that you have given the value. Since you are more likely to remember seeing 11:11, it is natural for you to assume that it is more frequent.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 10:02:47 PM
At 8/1/2015 9:23:59 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

If you let me...this is my Church and our prayer center and what I will use to Pray for you. all I ask is you give me chance to help....http://www.unity.org...

Sorry SoM, but you're just here to yank everyone's chain, that's how you get your jollies. Dishonest and puerile, but that's how you operate.
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2015 11:34:53 PM
At 8/1/2015 10:02:47 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:
At 8/1/2015 9:23:59 PM, August_Burns_Red wrote:

Sorry SoM, but you're just here to yank everyone's chain, that's how you get your jollies. Dishonest and puerile, but that's how you operate.

Why not keep an open mind and let him pray for you? it's not as though his prayer will inversely affect you.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 12:51:22 PM

What are you talking about?
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2015 5:04:33 PM
At 8/2/2015 12:51:22 PM, JJ50 wrote:

What are you talking about?

The universe is made of numbers,and that's how it communicates.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 12:24:01 AM

Cool question. This is the time i like to write my poetry; that's what it means to me. I will share the most recent since you asked kindly a question that made my mind think of a time dear to me:

Tonight is yours with escape to an unseen world
Inhabited by faceless souls
Can you see? your breeder is half asleep
With hand a grasp his love
Make it out my child
Or just fall back to sleep.
Tomorrows just another day
So which will it be?
I am here for you in dream
But only you can choose to be
With your heart longing
nightmares in reality
so please stay asleep.
Demon of my dreams
Stay with me in a cruel world
the the crow of malice steadily sings...

Not done yet, just the first draft ^-^
a_drumming_dog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:12:41 AM

I've heard of this before. Are you at all involved in the New Age Movement or occult practices?
The truth will set you free
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:38:35 AM

Well, 11/11/11 is the day that the movie Immortals was released in U.S. theaters. The quote about the beginning of the movie is by Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:39:15 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:38:35 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:

Well, 11/11/11 is the day that the movie Immortals was released in U.S. theaters. The quote about the beginning of the movie is by Socrates: "All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."

about == at
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:43:27 AM
If you add the coupled ones together on each side of the colon you get 2:2, which I guess could mean February 2, or the number 22.

There's several ways you can play with this.
Juan_Pablo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:47:26 AM
I experience coincidences that deal with the set of numbers 11:09 alot, which happens to be the date of my birth.

It's God talking to me.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:29:24 PM
At 8/4/2015 5:12:41 AM, a_drumming_dog wrote:

I've heard of this before. Are you at all involved in the New Age Movement or occult practices?

No, although it started happening when I started doing meditation.
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:31:58 PM
At 8/4/2015 6:47:26 AM, Juan_Pablo wrote:
I experience coincidences that deal with the set of numbers 11:09 alot, which happens to be the date of my birth.

It's God talking to me.

That's what it feels like, but I tend to call it the Universe.
a_drumming_dog
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:03:43 PM
At 8/4/2015 5:29:24 PM, janesix wrote:

Hmm, what do you do when you are meditating? These kind of things are very interesting to me and it would be awesome if you could give me some details. What I've heard is that when one starts to delve into things like the New Age Movement and occult practices, sometimes one will start to see 11:11 all over the place. I know meditation is definitely used in the New Age Movement along with Eastern Mysticism (Hinduism, Buddism etc.) In my opinion, those are demonic entities talking to you, not God or the universe. Everyone has there opinion though.
The truth will set you free
janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:11:40 PM
At 8/4/2015 6:03:43 PM, a_drumming_dog wrote:
At 8/4/2015 5:29:24 PM, janesix wrote:

Hmm, what do you do when you are meditating? These kind of things are very interesting to me and it would be awesome if you could give me some details. What I've heard is that when one starts to delve into things like the New Age Movement and occult practices, sometimes one will start to see 11:11 all over the place. I know meditation is definitely used in the New Age Movement along with Eastern Mysticism (Hinduism, Buddism etc.) In my opinion, those are demonic entities talking to you, not God or the universe. Everyone has there opinion though.

I don't beleive in demonic entities. I will answer your question though. For meditation, I just clear my mind of all thought. It's easy for me to get into a trance like state.