Jump to topic:

4Atheists: What's the most dangerous Religion

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 2:29:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What do you believe is the most dangerous religion to the world? Are there any religions that you are fine with?
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
DanneJeRusse
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 2:39:05 PM
At 8/2/2015 2:29:36 PM, Sooner wrote:
What do you believe is the most dangerous religion to the world? Are there any religions that you are fine with?

There's no such thing as a 'safe' religion, they all destroy the minds of people.
Marrying a 6 year old and waiting until she reaches puberty and maturity before having consensual sex is better than walking up to
a stranger in a bar and proceeding to have relations with no valid proof of the intent of the person. Muhammad wins. ~ Fatihah
If they don't want to be killed then they have to subdue to the Islamic laws. - Uncung
Without God, you are lower than sh!t. ~ SpiritandTruth
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 2:42:17 PM
The extremes of Christianity and Islam seem to have been the cause of many wars and disgusting crimes over the centuries!
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 3:15:42 PM
At 8/2/2015 2:39:05 PM, DanneJeRusse wrote:

There's no such thing as a 'safe' religion, they all destroy the minds of people.

Look up Jainism. It is an entirely safe religion.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
joetheripper117
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 3:17:25 PM

I do not think that any particular religion is dsngerous. From what I see, the danger comes from the people, not the belief system. I am fine with all religion, so long as it is not being forced doen anyone's throat.
"By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out."
-Richard Dawkins
"The onus is on you to say why; the onus is not on the rest of us to say why not."
-Richard Dawkins
18Karl
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 3:21:41 PM

I'm fine with all religions. I'm just not fine with violent fundamentalists.
praise the lord Chin Chin
kp98
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/2/2015 5:51:07 PM
I'm fine with all religions. I'm just not fine with violent fundamentalists.
I think that sums it up. Fundamentalist Pastafarianism would be no different from fundamentalist Christianity or fundamentalist Islam.

It's worth checking out Sikhism - a religion that has moderation built-in.