Jump to topic:

I'm not the only one.

pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 2:37:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
God has taught me that He created everything within His thoughts before He spoke them into a computing language that we know as invisible waves today. Within those waves is a program called Eternal Life that us saints testify to until we learn the Truth.

This website below came from the beast, which is God's thoughts that taught men how to build things with their human hands until we have the modern technology to show us exactly how He created everything. Now that we know who we are, this age will end with a total destruction. Then a new age will appear called the New Heaven and Earth.

http://news.yahoo.com...
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:13:08 AM
At 8/4/2015 2:37:46 AM, pbarnum wrote:
God has taught me that He created everything within His thoughts before He spoke them into a computing language that we know as invisible waves today. Within those waves is a program called Eternal Life that us saints testify to until we learn the Truth.

This website below came from the beast, which is God's thoughts that taught men how to build things with their human hands until we have the modern technology to show us exactly how He created everything. Now that we know who we are, this age will end with a total destruction. Then a new age will appear called the New Heaven and Earth.

This world will forever be this world. A tree is a tree no matter what reality it is born. I like how you said that everything was created in what you call "gods" mind. I call this the first immortal unbound intelligence. However, you fail to see that everything was created through this source. There are many gods, there are many worlds. This heaven like earth you speak of is appealing to you, not everyone. That doesn't mean you're wrong. You will go to what you desire, most likely; if you follow the rules to get there. Yet, i am following different rules, to get to a different world. You would be selfish and wrong if you told me my "heaven" doesn't exist. I only am putting words in your mouth bc i am sure you wouldn't approve of what i find to be "paradise." Maybe you would, but from what you are saying i can tell you wouldn't want my paradise. So, who is right? Well, my fellow immortal, they both exist. The trick that many fail to want to believe.
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:25:26 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:13:08 AM, Outplayz wrote:

This world will forever be this world. A tree is a tree no matter what reality it is born. I like how you said that everything was created in what you call "gods" mind. I call this the first immortal unbound intelligence. However, you fail to see that everything was created through this source. There are many gods, there are many worlds. This heaven like earth you speak of is appealing to you, not everyone. That doesn't mean you're wrong. You will go to what you desire, most likely; if you follow the rules to get there. Yet, i am following different rules, to get to a different world. You would be selfish and wrong if you told me my "heaven" doesn't exist. I only am putting words in your mouth bc i am sure you wouldn't approve of what i find to be "paradise." Maybe you would, but from what you are saying i can tell you wouldn't want my paradise. So, who is right? Well, my fellow immortal, they both exist. The trick that many fail to want to believe. : :

No my friend. The worlds you experience will always be different than the worlds I experience. The only way we can connect our worlds together is if we tell each other about our experiences. Over the last thousands of years, we have learned from each other that we're living on a planet that is much bigger than we originally thought and living in a universe that is much bigger than what the first observers witnessed.

After this age has ended and all our worlds have been destroyed, we'll start experiencing all new worlds without any entropy to cause us fear.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:38:12 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:25:26 AM, pbarnum wrote:

This world will forever be this world. A tree is a tree no matter what reality it is born. I like how you said that everything was created in what you call "gods" mind. I call this the first immortal unbound intelligence. However, you fail to see that everything was created through this source. There are many gods, there are many worlds. This heaven like earth you speak of is appealing to you, not everyone. That doesn't mean you're wrong. You will go to what you desire, most likely; if you follow the rules to get there. Yet, i am following different rules, to get to a different world. You would be selfish and wrong if you told me my "heaven" doesn't exist. I only am putting words in your mouth bc i am sure you wouldn't approve of what i find to be "paradise." Maybe you would, but from what you are saying i can tell you wouldn't want my paradise. So, who is right? Well, my fellow immortal, they both exist. The trick that many fail to want to believe. : :

No my friend. The worlds you experience will always be different than the worlds I experience. The only way we can connect our worlds together is if we tell each other about our experiences. Over the last thousands of years, we have learned from each other that we're living on a planet that is much bigger than we originally thought and living in a universe that is much bigger than what the first observers witnessed.

After this age has ended and all our worlds have been destroyed, we'll start experiencing all new worlds without any entropy to cause us fear.

I look forward to another banning, personally.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:39:48 AM

Why would you say, "no my friend" without digging deeper into my world, my mind. You will realize i believe what you said, however differently, we can correlate our worlds ... i am sure. If we can't, we come from different worlds. You mentioned that we are here to learn from each other ... I think that is a purpose of a realm like this. I would come to a world like this to learn from other immortals, and so did you (plus other reasons) ... you just can't remember. There is no one plane ... the purpose of mortality is to deal with (escape) immortality.

Our current world will keep developing into the future until it cannot anymore. This world has its purposes and will be used by us. So, this world will continue to be what it is, but that doesn't mean others don't exist. Worlds are created through the eyes of the observers. We are currently making our character in preparation of the next world we will be in. You can share worlds with me, or not. When one accepts another's world it isn't bc the other told them about this world for the first time ... it correlates with the worlds the observer already knew within, that is where the magic is happening, if you can see what i am saying.
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:43:50 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:38:12 AM, annanicole wrote:

I look forward to another banning, personally. : :

It's scary to think that we're living in a simulation, isn't it Anna.

Don't worry. Debate.org can't ban the Word of the Lord, which is invisible to man.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 5:47:44 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:43:50 AM, pbarnum wrote:

We aren't.
Madcornishbiker: "No, I don't need a dictionary, I know how scripture uses words and that is all I need to now."
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:01:58 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:39:48 AM, Outplayz wrote:

Why would you say, "no my friend" without digging deeper into my world, my mind. You will realize i believe what you said, however differently, we can correlate our worlds ... i am sure. If we can't, we come from different worlds. You mentioned that we are here to learn from each other ... I think that is a purpose of a realm like this. I would come to a world like this to learn from other immortals, and so did you (plus other reasons) ... you just can't remember. There is no one plane ... the purpose of mortality is to deal with (escape) immortality.

Our current world will keep developing into the future until it cannot anymore. This world has its purposes and will be used by us. So, this world will continue to be what it is, but that doesn't mean others don't exist. Worlds are created through the eyes of the observers. We are currently making our character in preparation of the next world we will be in. You can share worlds with me, or not. When one accepts another's world it isn't bc the other told them about this world for the first time ... it correlates with the worlds the observer already knew within, that is where the magic is happening, if you can see what i am saying. : :

Our Creator is the one who makes everything, including His characters within the program called Eternal Life. You and I can't create one thought because we're not real people. We came from information in the form of waves, which is our Creator's computing language where His program exists. What each created being observes and experiences with his senses is what our Creator made. This created being will experience an infinite amount of illusions and share these experiences with other created beings. We will all have interesting stories to tell each other in Paradise.
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:03:55 AM
At 8/4/2015 5:47:44 AM, annanicole wrote:

We aren't. : :

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil keeps you believing that we're real people. If the Tree of Life was revealed to you, then you would learn the Truth.
Outplayz
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:15:18 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:01:58 AM, pbarnum wrote:

Our current world will keep developing into the future until it cannot anymore. This world has its purposes and will be used by us. So, this world will continue to be what it is, but that doesn't mean others don't exist. Worlds are created through the eyes of the observers. We are currently making our character in preparation of the next world we will be in. You can share worlds with me, or not. When one accepts another's world it isn't bc the other told them about this world for the first time ... it correlates with the worlds the observer already knew within, that is where the magic is happening, if you can see what i am saying. : :

Our Creator is the one who makes everything, including His characters within the program called Eternal Life. You and I can't create one thought because we're not real people. We came from information in the form of waves, which is our Creator's computing language where His program exists. What each created being observes and experiences with his senses is what our Creator made. This created being will experience an infinite amount of illusions and share these experiences with other created beings. We will all have interesting stories to tell each other in Paradise.

Then what? We will be telling each other stories infinitely in paradise? I have to understand you better to get where you are coming from. I share in your definition of a "god," however, why would it stop its characters from being characters? This is the life we are telling each other interesting stories, this is paradise; or a form of it (a platform with its specific purposes). To live desires we need characters and worlds. I just don't follow why an intelligent creator would create characters to have them return to one. I do think an initial source (which you can correlate with the idea of a god) started the creation of intelligent sources. However, i think this is an ongoing process. The first source that created its characters started the train of creation. Many gods exist, so do many worlds. A single plane of existence (one paradise) would be eventual madness. I feel the purpose of mortality is to deal with (escape) immortality.
annanicole
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:23:04 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:03:55 AM, pbarnum wrote:

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil keeps you believing that we're real people. If the Tree of Life was revealed to you, then you would learn the Truth.

Sounds like a tree problem.
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:47:13 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:15:18 AM, Outplayz wrote:
At 8/4/2015 6:01:58 AM, pbarnum wrote:

Then what? We will be telling each other stories infinitely in paradise? I have to understand you better to get where you are coming from. I share in your definition of a "god," however, why would it stop its characters from being characters? : :

After all God's characters die in the first part of His program, they will come alive again in the second part with totally different bodies than we're experiencing in this part. In fact, man was created both male and female so you will have a perfect partner to experience life together. Each created man ( both male and female ) are of one mind so they will have many different experiences together with many different bodies. We will know that we're not real people and that each experience we have are only illusions so that we will never fear again.

God's first characters in the second part of His program are the former prophets and saints that He used in this age to teach us who we are. They will be used to start a new language but in a much higher frequency that we speak in this world to each other. What I mean by that is that we'll be able to tell each other our experiences at a much faster rate than we can presently tell a story. Every single created man will have plenty of great stories to tell because all our experiences will be different than someone elses experiences. In other words, no story will be alike in Paradise and each story will get better and better with more illusions to experience.

Our Creator used the first cinema that man ever made in this world to help me understand how our experiences will start out with basic illusions at first to start a new language with. If you Google the first cinema, you will see a video clip of a man riding a horse. They used 16 cameras tied to a rail with a string attached to the shutters. When the man riding a horse run through the strings, each camera snapped a photo. They strung those photos together and put them in a projector made as a carousel and when it rotated with a light source, what appeared on the screen was a man riding a horse.

There are two things He taught me with this cinema. First, He wanted me to know that we can only observe one batch of information at a time but at a very fast rate to give us the illusion that objects move. The other reason for looking at this motion picture was to let me know that our first experiences in Paradise will be minimal. With each added object and experience, new language has to be taught to us. So it will take quite a awhile before we're experiencing lots of various objects in each dream. But each dream will get better and better with more objects to observe and experience.
Each new object we observe will have to be named so that we can understand what it is when observed again.

This is the life we are telling each other interesting stories, this is paradise; or a form of it (a platform with its specific purposes). To live desires we need characters and worlds. I just don't follow why an intelligent creator would create characters to have them return to one. I do think an initial source (which you can correlate with the idea of a god) started the creation of intelligent sources. However, i think this is an ongoing process. The first source that created its characters started the train of creation. Many gods exist, so do many worlds. A single plane of existence (one paradise) would be eventual madness. I feel the purpose of mortality is to deal with (escape) immortality. : :

Our Creator hasn't taught me about other gods who might be designing their own sim
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:59:08 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:23:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

Sounds like a tree problem. : :

You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 8:40:16 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:59:08 AM, pbarnum wrote:
At 8/4/2015 6:23:04 AM, annanicole wrote:

Sounds like a tree problem. : :

You're the one who doesn't understand the difference between the tree of the knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life.

so romantic
Never fart near dog