Time Does Not Exist

Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:22:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Time doesn't Exist:
I think time exists nowhere, not even here. There is no such thing anywhere. We've attached "tics" to it such as 60 tics is a minute, but that's just to keep us all on the same page together. It's something that humans chose to do at some point. I can create a unicorn ruler, but that doesn't make unicorns exist.

If someone omnipotent or an inner demensional being said time does not exist, I could accept the concept. I would probably ask them why things age and decay, but they could respond,"Would it make you feel better if nothing 'aged'? How do decay and time have any effect on each other? Must they affect each other? If we take the tic, tic, tic away, and nothing and no one decayed or got older, would that help you to concieve it? The tic, tic, tic you have assigned isn't what makes the decay. You've just percieved it that way. It's like a movie that you've already seen. You can zip to any part of the movie as you choose. If you started the movie in the middle, then zipped to the beginning and watched it, then zipped to the last part of the movie, have you effected "time"? Is "time" disturbed in the world of those characters because I observed them out of sequence? No. Nothing is disturbed. To the characters, the story goes beginning to end, but it can go any way you want it to here. They believe time exists in their world, but that is how they percieve it. If we never push play, "time" is meaningless where they are. If we push play, then pause the movie, it doesn't disturb time to them. They don't "feel" the pause. Their "time" goes forward in their minds. They have no sense of rewind, fast forward, or pause. They have no sense of the movie they are in sitting on the shelf. They only see forward and rely on memories to convince them of any past, but those memories are of something that has never happened in this reality. The memories aren't even "real" here, but they are percieved as real by the characters in the movie. It is subjective to where you are at and what is real to you. Where I am at, your sense of time, past, present, future, is not real to me. It is real to you, but not to me. I see a tape on a shelf. What you see as the unknown future, I see as a movie that I have seen millions of times. While you percieve tic, tic, tic, I percieve nothing. There are no tic, tic, tics where I am at. There are no tics where you are at, but you have chosen tics to make sense of first to last. This makes you sense order exists where you are at. You relate the tics to age and decay, but where I am at, there is no age or decay. You sense more age and decay the further into the movie we get, but to me the age and decay can be rewound to less age and decay. I can still pause your reality. In still pause, there is no sense of age or decay. The age and decay mean nothing where I am at."

So we could then ask the being another question,"What is time where you are at? What is age and decay where YOU are at? How do you percieve your own world?"

The being responds,"There is no time where I am at. There is no age or decay. There is nothing outside of where I am at. "Here" IS the boundry. There is no past. There is no future. There just is what there is. I have 2 main realities where I reside. In the 2nd reality, I have a sense of time, but I know there is no time. I have no sense of age and decay even here, because there is no age or decay in THIS "movie". I have a sense of tic, tic, tic, but I know there is no tic, tic, tic. I remember the past, but I know there is no past. I look to the future, but I know there is no future. I feel the present as it keeps moving, but it is not really moving. This is the reality where I observe your world. I can pause your reality, go forwards, go backwards, observing in my own due desire. I can observe you eternally from here. Your "time" only exists where you are. I am not where you are.

Then we could ask,"How can these things be? How do you sense time in your 2nd reality if time does not exist? Why do you know time doesn't exist if you can sense it there?"

The being responds,"Because, I am not from the 2nd reality. The 2nd reality is a point to observe other realities from the outside where their "time" is meaningless and not sensed. From this point I can observe all things and all people without the sense of their "time". I have eternity to observe whatever I wish."
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:26:20 AM
Time doesn't Exist contd...
"I work in the first reality as well. From the first reality, I have no sense of time, no sense of tic, tic, tics, no sense of age or decay, no sense of the past, and no looking towards any future. There are no such things. They were implemented into almost all other realities, but not this one. From this reality, I can sense "true reality" as it really is but not be in the true reality. From here I can observe myself in the 2nd reality. I can pause my own actions and observe all things that I do. If I change my mind on an action I take in the 2nd reality, I can change that action. Any interaction or opinions formed in the 2nd reality can be observed, changed, and/or reevaluated. Time will not end for humanity until I am satisfied with all my interactions and feel I have observed everything I need to observe in your reality. I move forwards and backwards in your "reality's "time" as I please and as many times as I choose until I am satisfied."

"I truely exist as I truely am outside of all these realities. My true existance is alone with consciousness. I created time in the other realities to have infinite amounts of access, infinite observations, and infinite interventions as I saw fit until I was satisfied. Where I truely exist, I just am. I am self aware. I am conscious. I have no sense of time, tic, tic, tics, memories of the past, or looks into the future. I am a collective consciousness. All things that exist here are conscious. All things that exist here are seperate but as one. I am the trees and conscious. I am the sky and conscious. I am anything that I can imagine or dream up to be, and I am always conscious. Reality is as I choose it to be. I am what I desire to be. I am a unicorn. I am a lion. I am a man. And I am conscious. My thoughts breath life. My thoughts make worlds. My observations of all things never ends. All things are to serve my purpose. Time serves my purpose. There is only now. Time is a medium. I do with it what I will. I set the boundries. I declare realities. I declare all things. When I am satisfied completely, those in your reality will manifest in another reality where they shall sense time but know it is not real. They will not sense age or decay. They will soon forget the past, and live in the here and now. They will serve my purpose. Their true spirits will move in and out of my being. I will forever observe their beauty and be satisfied
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
Illegalcombatant
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:37:19 AM
There is a joke about time, time is what stops all events happening together.

You made a post.........THEN.........another post.

If time does not exist then that is not possible, yet here you are.
"Seems like another attempt to insert God into areas our knowledge has yet to penetrate. You figure God would be bigger than the gaps of our ignorance." Drafterman 19/5/12
pbarnum
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:58:12 AM
At 8/4/2015 6:22:46 AM, Sooner wrote:
Time doesn't Exist:
I think time exists nowhere, not even here. There is no such thing anywhere. We've attached "tics" to it such as 60 tics is a minute, but that's just to keep us all on the same page together. It's something that humans chose to do at some point. I can create a unicorn ruler, but that doesn't make unicorns exist.

If someone omnipotent or an inner demensional being said time does not exist, I could accept the concept. I would probably ask them why things age and decay, but they could respond,"Would it make you feel better if nothing 'aged'? How do decay and time have any effect on each other? Must they affect each other? If we take the tic, tic, tic away, and nothing and no one decayed or got older, would that help you to concieve it? The tic, tic, tic you have assigned isn't what makes the decay. You've just percieved it that way. It's like a movie that you've already seen. You can zip to any part of the movie as you choose. If you started the movie in the middle, then zipped to the beginning and watched it, then zipped to the last part of the movie, have you effected "time"? Is "time" disturbed in the world of those characters because I observed them out of sequence? No. Nothing is disturbed. To the characters, the story goes beginning to end, but it can go any way you want it to here. They believe time exists in their world, but that is how they percieve it. If we never push play, "time" is meaningless where they are. If we push play, then pause the movie, it doesn't disturb time to them. They don't "feel" the pause. Their "time" goes forward in their minds. They have no sense of rewind, fast forward, or pause. They have no sense of the movie they are in sitting on the shelf. They only see forward and rely on memories to convince them of any past, but those memories are of something that has never happened in this reality. The memories aren't even "real" here, but they are percieved as real by the characters in the movie. It is subjective to where you are at and what is real to you. Where I am at, your sense of time, past, present, future, is not real to me. It is real to you, but not to me. I see a tape on a shelf. What you see as the unknown future, I see as a movie that I have seen millions of times. While you percieve tic, tic, tic, I percieve nothing. There are no tic, tic, tics where I am at. There are no tics where you are at, but you have chosen tics to make sense of first to last. This makes you sense order exists where you are at. You relate the tics to age and decay, but where I am at, there is no age or decay. You sense more age and decay the further into the movie we get, but to me the age and decay can be rewound to less age and decay. I can still pause your reality. In still pause, there is no sense of age or decay. The age and decay mean nothing where I am at."

So we could then ask the being another question,"What is time where you are at? What is age and decay where YOU are at? How do you percieve your own world?"

The being responds,"There is no time where I am at. There is no age or decay. There is nothing outside of where I am at. "Here" IS the boundry. There is no past. There is no future. There just is what there is. I have 2 main realities where I reside. In the 2nd reality, I have a sense of time, but I know there is no time. I have no sense of age and decay even here, because there is no age or decay in THIS "movie". I have a sense of tic, tic, tic, but I know there is no tic, tic, tic. I remember the past, but I know there is no past. I look to the future, but I know there is no future. I feel the present as it keeps moving, but it is not really moving. This is the reality where I observe your world. I can pause your reality, go forwards, go backwards, observing in my own due desire. I can observe you eternally from here. Your "time" only exists where you are. I am not where you are.

Then we could ask,"How can these things be? How do you sense time in your 2nd reality if time does not exist? Why do you know time doesn't exist if you can sense it there?"

The being responds,"Because, I am not from the 2nd reality. The 2nd reality is a point to observe other realities from the outside where their "time" is meaningless and not sensed. From this point I can observe all things and all people without the sense of their "time". I have eternity to observe whatever I wish." : :

We are stored information in a program called Eternal Life. All our experiences are included in this information including time, space and the visible illusions called matter. Time, space and visible objects are only observed by each created observer ( character ) when this program is played out but since it won't ever end, time won't be important to us.

Time was only important to God's people while His beast was in operation to get His people to build things with their human hands. By giving us the sense of time, He could get us to work together to build objects until the end of this age when we have all His modern technology in place that was needed to teach us exactly how He created everything.

In the next age, man will never build anything with His hands. All we'll do is experience the objects in our dreams and learn to use them. We will never keep track of time again so it won't be understood by us.
dhardage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 1:14:56 PM
Sooner and Brad need to get together in their program memory and admire each others' philosophies for a few eternities.
POPOO5560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 2:55:49 PM
At 8/4/2015 6:58:12 AM, pbarnum wrote:
At 8/4/2015 6:22:46 AM, Sooner wrote:
Time doesn't Exist:

The being responds,"Because, I am not from the 2nd reality. The 2nd reality is a point to observe other realities from the outside where their "time" is meaningless and not sensed. From this point I can observe all things and all people without the sense of their "time". I have eternity to observe whatever I wish." : :

We are stored information in a program called Eternal Life. All our experiences are included in this information including time, space and the visible illusions called matter. Time, space and visible objects are only observed by each created observer ( character ) when this program is played out but since it won't ever end, time won't be important to us.

Time was only important to God's people while His beast was in operation to get His people to build things with their human hands. By giving us the sense of time, He could get us to work together to build objects until the end of this age when we have all His modern technology in place that was needed to teach us exactly how He created everything.

In the next age, man will never build anything with His hands. All we'll do is experience the objects in our dreams and learn to use them. We will never keep track of time again so it won't be understood by us.

BOF what happens when people get drunk?
Never fart near dog
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:47:32 AM
At 8/4/2015 2:53:40 PM, POPOO5560 wrote:
I dont have a time for this sh1t
LOL (Y)
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin