Jump to topic:

Goodbye everyone

anonymouswho
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 6:51:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. It's time for me to move on to something else, but I cannot leave without giving my appreciation to all of you for helping me put my beliefs to the test.

Dee-em: You're awesome and I look forward to meeting you in the world to come. Thank you.

DanneJeRusse: You're a very intelligent man, and I hope someday you see how awesome Pilot-Wave Theory is...haha. I'm kidding. Thank you.

Harikrish: I really enjoyed studying the Scriptures with you, and our conversations have been a true blessing. Thank you.

Brad: God bless you my friend. You have been a very good friend and I appreciate our awesome conversations. Thank you.

Skyangel: You have helped me so much to understand the Scriptures. I don't quite agree with your conclusions, but you have helped me tremendously in understanding what the Scriptures are really about. Thank you.

JJ50 and bullproof: You guys are silly. Thanks for your determination in always get things off subject. Haha, I'm kidding, but not really. Thank you.

DaGreek, August_Burns_Red, and tstor: You guys are my newest friends, and it has been a pleasure meeting you all. I will be here if you wish to continue discussing our amazing God:

http://www.christianforums.com...

Thank guys and I hope to hear from you soon. God bless you.

If there is anyone else I've missed, I assure you I appreciate all of your time and knowledge. I love you all and God bless you.
Skepticalone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 7:08:59 PM
....and STAY OUT!!! ;-)

Good luck!
This thread is like eavesdropping on a conversation in a mental asylum. - Bulproof

You can call your invisible friends whatever you like. - Desmac

What the hell kind of coked up sideshow has this thread turned into. - Casten
August_Burns_Red
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 9:16:55 PM
At 8/4/2015 6:51:58 PM, anonymouswho wrote:
I just wanted to say goodbye to everyone. It's time for me to move on to something else, but I cannot leave without giving my appreciation to all of you for helping me put my beliefs to the test.

Dee-em: You're awesome and I look forward to meeting you in the world to come. Thank you.

DanneJeRusse: You're a very intelligent man, and I hope someday you see how awesome Pilot-Wave Theory is...haha. I'm kidding. Thank you.

Harikrish: I really enjoyed studying the Scriptures with you, and our conversations have been a true blessing. Thank you.

Brad: God bless you my friend. You have been a very good friend and I appreciate our awesome conversations. Thank you.

Skyangel: You have helped me so much to understand the Scriptures. I don't quite agree with your conclusions, but you have helped me tremendously in understanding what the Scriptures are really about. Thank you.

JJ50 and bullproof: You guys are silly. Thanks for your determination in always get things off subject. Haha, I'm kidding, but not really. Thank you.

DaGreek, August_Burns_Red, and tstor: You guys are my newest friends, and it has been a pleasure meeting you all. I will be here if you wish to continue discussing our amazing God:

If there is anyone else I've missed, I assure you I appreciate all of your time and knowledge. I love you all and God bless you.

God Bless, my new friend. Hate yo see you go, but whatever you do I wish you God Speed!
Tomorrow's forecast: God reigns and the Son shines!
drmanseni
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2015 11:30:55 PM

If there is anyone else I've missed, I assure you I appreciate all of your time and knowledge. I love you all and God bless you. : :

You're welcome my friend. You are truly one of God's chosen few who got to hear His voice and believe it's His.
tstor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 12:58:17 AM
I wish you the best in all endeavors, my brother.
God bless
"The afternoon came down as imperceptibly as age comes to a happy man. A little gold entered into the sunlight. The bay became bluer and dimpled with shore-wind ripples. Those lonely fishermen who believe that the fish bite at high tide left their rocks, and their places were taken by others, who were convinced that the fish bite at low tide." (John Steinbeck; Tortilla Flat, 1935)