Jump to topic:

The Cosmic Play

janesix
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 5:31:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
God was lonely and bored,and had a strong urge to create, and thus created the universe. He/she created a play, divided him/herself and acted out each individual role, purposelfully forgetting in the process. (This is from a video I watched with Stanislav Grof, although I'm not sure if he believes it).

If you were God, what would you do? Would you do the same thing? If you were a character in the play, would you want to know?
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 7:38:43 AM
At 8/5/2015 5:31:36 AM, janesix wrote:
God was lonely and bored,and had a strong urge to create, and thus created the universe. He/she created a play, divided him/herself and acted out each individual role, purposelfully forgetting in the process. (This is from a video I watched with Stanislav Grof, although I'm not sure if he believes it).

If you were God, what would you do? Would you do the same thing? If you were a character in the play, would you want to know? : :

What would you like to know?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:21:56 AM
At 8/5/2015 7:38:43 AM, bnrobertson wrote:

If you were God, what would you do? Would you do the same thing? If you were a character in the play, would you want to know? : :

Which way is up when you're screaming in space?
Religion is just mind control. George Carlin
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:25:13 AM
At 8/5/2015 8:21:56 AM, bulproof wrote:

Which way is up when you're screaming in space? : :

What space are you talking about? The space between two particles or the space that astronauts float around in above the earth?
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:28:41 AM
At 8/5/2015 8:25:13 AM, bnrobertson wrote:

What space are you talking about? The space between two particles or the space that astronauts float around in above the earth?

If you can't understand the question don't bother floundering for an answer.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:29:40 AM
At 8/5/2015 8:28:41 AM, bulproof wrote:

If you can't understand the question don't bother floundering for an answer. : :

I understand your question but you don't understand what space is.
bulproof
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:32:21 AM
At 8/5/2015 8:29:40 AM, bnrobertson wrote:

If you can't understand the question don't bother floundering for an answer. : :

This and your previous answer belie this answer.
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 8:36:47 AM
At 8/5/2015 8:32:21 AM, bulproof wrote:
At 8/5/2015 8:29:40 AM, bnrobertson wrote:

This and your previous answer belie this answer. : :

Can you define space for me?