Jump to topic:

This Place is Getting Weird

dee-em
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 9:43:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
There are sock-puppets everywhere and the mods seem powerless to prevent them. BoG has created dozens and now I notice that neutral seems to be back. I have suspicions about a couple of others too. What is going on?
JJ50
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 2:39:02 PM
At 8/5/2015 9:43:32 AM, dee-em wrote:
There are sock-puppets everywhere and the mods seem powerless to prevent them. BoG has created dozens and now I notice that neutral seems to be back. I have suspicions about a couple of others too. What is going on?

On other forums on which I post, once a person has been banned it is very difficult for them to get back on again. I don't know why it appears to be so easy to return on this one?
EtrnlVw
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 2:46:40 PM
LOL, getting weird? it's always been a little weird but I think I agree, Dee-em and I agree?? that's even weirder.
Sooner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 2:53:40 PM
I know. Someone used the matrix we are in to change my responses like when Neo made the spoon bend.
Ignoring problems doesn't make them go away.
graceofgod
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 2:56:54 PM
sock puppets annoy me, it's a form of bullying and shows a challenged mind to say the least..

If you cannot say what you mean and defend it perhaps forums are not for those people..

can they not check ip addresses and stop multiple accounts..

mind you the forum wants members and people posting it is not in their interest to limit anyone....
Fkkize
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 2:58:41 PM
What is going on?

The second coming is nigh. Obviously.
: At 7/2/2016 3:05:07 PM, Rational_Thinker9119 wrote:
:
: space contradicts logic
bnrobertson
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2015 3:42:03 PM
There are sock-puppets everywhere and the mods seem powerless to prevent them. BoG has created dozens and now I notice that neutral seems to be back. I have suspicions about a couple of others too. What is going on? : :

What is going on is that you members should never ban anyone who is participating in the forum like you do. If that member is being mean to everyone, then I can understand why he or she should be banned but not for sharing information that some members don't approve of.

I was banned for information that made me look mentally ill by some of your members. For one thing, I am not mentally ill and besides, there is no rule in this forum that mentally ill people cannot participate in this forum. I can easily see that a few of you members have unstable minds and get angry over nothing, including the banishment of members you don't approve of.

I told Airmax that I would not stop coming in this forum after he banned me because there are members who didn't want me banned in the first place. He should have set up a court and had members vote me off instead of him banning me for the reason of being mentally ill like he informed me in this PM;

Monday, May 25, 2015 @ 11:32:02 PM

Posted by: airmax1227

The members that form a mob in the forum to have you banned are generally ignored. They were complaining about you for a year and I didn"t do a thing about it " so clearly I wasn;t influenced by them. I did not consult any of them. I talk to people whom are outside of that forum, or outside of this site in general " those with an objective view of the matter. To be honest, I don"t really see the point of this. I"m not going to unban you,

I don"t share your perspective on this, and I share the opinion that you are a unfortunately suffering from some type of psychological impairment. This doesn"t mean that I don"t think you are a decent person, or a good guy, but the issues being regarded here do mean that I have decided that you are unfit to be a member of this website.

While that is unfortunate, and it did take me awhile to come to this conclusion, which was no easy thing for me, it nonetheless means that it is the case that you are banned form this website.

Monday, May 25, 2015 @ 11:50:17 PM

Posted by: demonnot

Lies are man"s nature.

First, you told me that no group was in control of this forum. Now you"re telling me that you sought out people who are outside the religious forum who have no idea who I am or what I know.

Secondly, I was banned for derailing threads and proselytizing which is something that many other members do in this forum.

Thirdly, you stated that you considered my perspective and was fair. Now you tell me that you don"t share my perspective, which proves you"re biased and unfair.

Fourthly, you share the OPINION that I suffer from psychological impairment that only some of the members of the religious forum are suggesting to you. This means that you are listening to the controlling group of the RELIGIOUS forum. I don"t enjoy being lied to by PROUD members who have no idea who God is or what His plans are. I can easily see that atheists and unbelieving Christians are taking control of this forum and it will die soon. New members will stick around a bit but they will see what is happening and they will not continue sharing their thoughts.

I was right when I told you that this forum will die. In fact, it"s pretty much dead anyway with the same old thoughts that continue deluding members minds and forcing everyone else to comply to their thoughts.

Here's the whole conversation Airmax and I had in PM's; https://goddeception.wordpress.com...

You should be able to see from this quote in our PM's we had in May that he was lying about the real reason I was banned.

If he would have held a court and let the members vote me off fairly, then I would have stopped coming in here but only if ALL the members voted me off. As long as there were a few members who supported my cause in this forum, then it would have showed me that I had the right to be here.

Your little committee in this forum who didn't like BOG is the reason Airmax succumbed to your pressure and finally had to ban me. I told him that I wouldn't stop coming into this forum because I'm here to find God's chosen believers, which is the reason I came into this forum in the first place over two years ago.

This place is getting weird because all that's left are a few members arguing with each other about a God that no one can see.